CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created the group last night, and sent the paypal info to raiden yesterday (he was hoping to get it ASAP), then to Topaz and Robilicious this morning. Looks like we are about ready to go come Tuesday. I hope they don't take all day to get the new stuff up.

Updated:

Journey group

Resselable
1. 4thHorseman (Paid)
2. Topaz (Paid)

Phantom
1.robilicious (Paid)
2.raiden_86 (Paid)

Edit: all paid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just deactivated my old account, so I'm selling it now.

Selling:

Account 1: ($9.40; Negotiable) ALL in one account
After Burner Climax ($9.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($8.99)
.Detuned ($2.99)
Final Fantasy 7 ($9.99)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 ($14.99)
Total: $47

Account 2: ($4; Negotiable)
Pure ($19.99)

PM me if interested.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12
----------
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (8057MB) + all DLC & AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00
DLC includes The Missing Link (2178MB) and Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement Pack (106KB)

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

FOR SALE or Rentals/timeshares available on the following games for very reasonable rates (that are negotiable if you do not feel they are reasonable).

SINGLE GAME ACCOUNTS

Katherine
Kane & Lynch 1
Kane & Lynch 2
Back 2 the future series
GTA IV Complete
Red Dead w/ Undead & most DLC (OUT UNTIL FIRTHER NOTICE)
Dead Space 2 (no DLC)
Mass Effect 2 (no DLC)
Trine 1 (also has welcome back LBP for psp)

MULTIPLE GAME ACCOUNTS

#1 Joe Danger & Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars

#2 Wipeout HD w/ Fury expansion pack, PopCap Bundle (Feeding Frenzy, Peggle, Heavy Weapon, Zuma, & Bejewled), PSP Killzone Liberation, PSP Pursuit Force, Dead Nation & Little Big Planet (last 4 are welcome back)

hey guys if silent hill hd collection does come out on the same day as the disc version(20th) dont forget about my group!

Primal & Silent Hill 3

Resales
1.snakemaster2389
2.mr.cheeses
---
Phants

im the only person that has downloaded primal so far but there is $10 funds left and more might be added if indeed Silent Hill 3 does come out. Mr.Cheeses is gonna activate his share later today i believe and he gave me a $5 amazon gc which i dont need and will sell for $4 paypal. so phantoms hop on quick if SH3 comes out plus u get a cool underrated game "Primal". Silent Hill 2 is one of my most fav games of all time so yes ppl its fucking good. Im not gonna get SH2 though because i played too much of it but i never played the 3rd one

I can't believe how many people here haven't experienced the awesomeness that is Silent Hill 2 &/or 3! You definitely won't be disappointed, they're great games! Just a tip though: unless they changed it for the HD collection, when playing 2, make sure to save every now and again. I used to play it straight through and would get 3/4 of the way without dying (or saving) and then would die and find out I'd just wasted hours of my life, as the starting point is the last save. 3 wasn't the same way but 2 definitely was that way!

By the way, I'll ask at the store, but according to Gamestop's website, the HD Collection is 39.99 as opposed to the 49.99 I was told in-store. I'll update when I find out for sure.

[quote name='whitedemon']Ok, so I Am Alive will be out soon, any open group? I am interested in buying a slot.
Also, is FIFA Street coming out for PSN?[/QUOTE]

don't think i have a group yet but would like a phantom for sure!

[quote name='whitedemon']Ok, so I Am Alive will be out soon, any open group? I am interested in buying a slot.
Also, is FIFA Street coming out for PSN?[/QUOTE]

don't think i have a group yet but would like a phantom for sure! -

[quote name='ayre27292']anyone have a share of ea mma?[/QUOTE]

I can offer you a Phantom. Sent you a PM.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Matsui, good luck on your lowball! Hopefully it goes smoothly.[/QUOTE]

Link me to his auction. I'll participate if there are any digital stuff. :)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Matsui, good luck on your lowball! Hopefully it goes smoothly.

EDIT: Good thing I sold my MvC3 quickly and did not bite on UMvC3.

http://videogamewriters.com/rumor-c...-vs-capcom-3-expansion-for-summer-2012-41068/[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully it will go smoother than my first attempt here! My wife is helping me this time with shipping etc so that will be good. Do you think that's a worthy list to go through with?

--------

I'm in for an I Am Alive phantom when it hits. I loved the demo!

Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
Phantom

EDIT: Only CAG's who have been here for awhile please.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thanks! Hopefully it will go smoother than my first attempt here! My wife is helping me this time with shipping etc so that will be good. Do you think that's a worthy list to go through with?

--------

I'm in for an I Am Alive phantom when it hits. I loved the demo![/QUOTE]
Yeah. Good list to start out with. Why don't you post a link in this thread? I'm sure a couple of us will be interested in some of the PS3 games.

Hey guys here is the link to Matsui's Trailer Park Mamma Lowball!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317070

Starts more than likely tomorrow evening! Tell me what you think!

hey guys, i have an origin account that has Amalur on it and BFBC2 and Vietnam add-on

if anyone wants to rent it for a while then let me know. my asking price right now is between $15-$25 so if ur interested then pm me.

[quote name='bill123']Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
2. tasihun
Phantom
2.[/QUOTE]

I´ll take the 2nd resellable

Resellable
1. bill123
Phantom
2.[/QUOTE]

Let me know how much will be for a phantom, and I'll probably join, if no one else hosts I Am Alive group.

Oh, and also, I am interested in Catherine phantom or timeshare if you are willing to rent it to me!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I had been looking for this too but it looks like everyone bought shares from UK[/QUOTE]

I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Dead Island DLC Gameshare
Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
Phantom

[quote name='bill123']I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2. TurkFebruary
Phantom
2.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, just let me know what a sellable will go for. Hopefully I won't have any issue using my paypal.

[quote name='bill123']I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion
2.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll take a phantom

[quote name='0_0']Is there an online pass w/ the PSN version of ME3? I can't seem to find one...[/QUOTE]

The PSN version comes activated, no online pass because there are no used digital sales.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
Phantom
2.[/QUOTE]

if this is the UK DLC for dead island i'll take the last ph spot

Resellable
1. bill123
Phantom

EDIT: Only CAG's who have been here for awhile please.[/QUOTE]

I would take the other resell slot.

Damn never mind just saw someone above me someone already claimed it. Oh well.:cry:

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone know if the US From Dust DLC will work with a CAN Mass Effect 3?[/QUOTE]
Don't know if this was answered, it should work. Only time things like this don't work is when there's a unique Canadian disc with a different BLUS code, this was the case with Fallout 3. It seems to be very rare that they'll do a unique disc for Canada.

I'm thinking of selling my share of Mass Effect 2 with various DLC: some weapon and appearance/armor packs, I know it includes Arrival, maybe others if there was something not included in the main game... I think the main game had Shadow Broker and Kasumi. Any interest?

[quote name='kiwimonster']I would take the other resell slot.

Damn never mind just saw someone above me someone already claimed it. Oh well.:cry:[/QUOTE]

You've had several gameshares on here kiwi you can have the other resell if you'd like.

No need to enter one, the PSN version doesn't need any. MP is unlocked out of the box.

[quote name='0_0']Is there an online pass w/ the PSN version of ME3? I can't seem to find one...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bill123']You've had several gameshares on here kiwi you can have the other resell if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

I have an idea: Kiwi take the resell, i take the 2 phantom, and the group is full.

Originally Posted by bill123
Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwi
Phantom
1. tasi
2. tasi

I have a phantom of my main available, taking offers. The games include: AC: Brotherhood, Infamous, Dead Nation, moondiver, Gundmonium collection, Cresent pal mist, Catan, Soldner x2, Greed corp, MvC2, Flower, Braid, FF7, xenogears, wild arms, parasite eve, Vagrant Story, Mass Effect 2 dlc, 2 Fallout dlcs, Dead Nation dlc.

weird, while playing mass effect 3, I got a notification saying this content will expire in 15 minutes. I had a phantom share from cwinters. Does anyone know what I should do?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Don't know if this was answered, it should work. Only time things like this don't work is when there's a unique Canadian disc with a different BLUS code, this was the case with Fallout 3. It seems to be very rare that they'll do a unique disc for Canada.

I'm thinking of selling my share of Mass Effect 2 with various DLC: some weapon and appearance/armor packs, I know it includes Arrival, maybe others if there was something not included in the main game... I think the main game had Shadow Broker and Kasumi. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

Are you interesting in trading your Mass Effect 2 Slot?

[quote name='navalg1337']weird, while playing mass effect 3, I got a notification saying this content will expire in 15 minutes. I had a phantom share from cwinters. Does anyone know what I should do?[/QUOTE]

Do you have playstation plus? It might be their full game trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back