CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how much is the mw2 size?
i would be interested but i only have about like 7gb of space left on my hdd.

LE:is there anyway i can upgrade my hdd without losing my phantoms?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have one I haven't redeem yet if it is confirmed we can share....[/QUOTE]

My only concern is that Sony did what EA did with Madden 12 an the card packs.

[quote name='ChristDeBurg']Anyone have a share of the Jak and Daxter collection for sale, also interested in Journey this week, phantom or resellable, thanks.[/QUOTE]

"Dont pay the sharing man, dont even fix a price...dont pay the sharing man, til he deactivates his PS3...ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh" :lol:

Looking for a RE5/Code Veronica share for $5 amazon or LBP2, or if matsui and meeeek is on, I can do the three way trade for Saints Row 2 now.

Motorstorm RC looks fun, anyone played it?

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']Does anybody know if the online pass for MLB 12 is sharable? I read somewhere that you have to enter a code to play the Dynasty mode.[/QUOTE]
interested in the answer as well...

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']My only concern is that Sony did what EA did with Madden 12 an the card packs.[/QUOTE]
If it's any indication, the classic stadiums you unlock when plat'ing the game are limited to the account they were unlocked on...
Note the Show is a SONY game, not EA Sports...

[quote name='kanamit']"Dont pay the sharing man, dont even fix a price...dont pay the sharing man, til he deactivates his PS3...ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh" :lol:[/QUOTE]
??

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for a RE5/Code Veronica share for $5 amazon or LBP2, or if matsui and meeeek is on, I can do the three way trade for Saints Row 2 now.[/QUOTE]
you on Matsui?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meek if you guys want to share my pass I'm down!

-------

Here are the sizes for the Call of Duty games:
Call of Duty: Black Ops - 17.8 GB
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Bundle - 5.7 GB
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 5.2 GB
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 7.25 GB
Call of Duty Classic - 941 MB

That may be the BO bundle size...

I want to do this but I don't think I have the space! Damn :(

lol sorry was the first thing that came to me when I saw his name...Chris De Burgh wrote a song called "dont pay the ferryman". So I....I changed the lyrics to....sharing man...oh nvm. :lol::bouncy::booty:

I apologize for the old references I make now and in the future.

[quote name='kanamit']lol sorry was the first thing that came to me when I saw his name...Chris De Burgh wrote a song called "dont pay the ferryman". So I....I changed the lyrics to....sharing man...oh nvm. :lol::bouncy::booty:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

Yes, it sucks. Not worth buying. Try the demo to get an idea...

[quote name='meeek']Motorstorm RC looks fun, anyone played it?[/QUOTE]

Sooooo... anybody with Mass Effect 3 disappointed with their past decisions? Well, you could always buy Mass Effect 2 from me, change some of those decisions for the low price of $4! PM me if interested! :cool:

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sooooo... anybody with Mass Effect 3 disappointed with their past decisions? Well, you could always buy Mass Effect 2 from me, change some of those decisions for the low price of $4! PM me if interested! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Everybody survived ME2 and I had max assets, I just beat it like an hour ago and I have mixed feelings about the ending. Too many unanswered questions....

Nice pitch though!

Bioshock 2 - $19.99 (03/13/2012)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry
2. MethodManFTW

1 slot left guys!

[quote name='kanamit']"Dont pay the sharing man, dont even fix a price...dont pay the sharing man, til he deactivates his PS3...ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh" :lol:[/QUOTE]

I sang along to every word!!, so no J&D or journey share to offer I take it lol.

Selling:

Account 1: ($9.40; Negotiable) ALL in one account
After Burner Climax ($9.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($8.99)
.Detuned ($2.99)
Final Fantasy 7 ($9.99)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 ($14.99)
Total: $47

Account 2: ($4; Negotiable)
Pure ($19.99)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='kanamit']lol sorry was the first thing that came to me when I saw his name...Chris De Burgh wrote a song called "dont pay the ferryman". So I....I changed the lyrics to....sharing man...oh nvm. :lol::bouncy::booty:

I apologize for the old references I make now and in the future.[/QUOTE]
LOL ok...

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']My only concern is that Sony did what EA did with Madden 12 an the card packs.[/QUOTE]
If it's any indication, the classic stadiums you unlock when plat'ing the game are limited to the account they were unlocked on...

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for a RE5/Code Veronica share for $5 amazon or LBP2, or if matsui and meeeek is on, I can do the three way trade for Saints Row 2 now.[/QUOTE]
you on Matsui?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ok thats cool, i think its 10 not sure though. can u join in the last spot too?[/QUOTE]

Not really interested in the last slot, just want to get rid of this PSN card before I end up spending it. I do think the game is only $10 though, I only mentioned the card I ave cause you said something about picking up a $20 card. Anyway, if it is $10 or $20 even I can still host for you, if it ends up being an odd number cost ($8.99, $11.99, or something) than someone else would have to host.

Store has updated, account info is being sent out. Remember gentlemen that I decided to have separate groups for each game seeing as how I Am Alive won't be releasing anytime this month. It goes without saying that each of you will still be a part of the I Am Alive group when it does release as everyone in the group has paid for both games. If there is any objection to this I will gladly refund you your money for I Am Alive. Also, don't forget that in addition the game itself (Journey), there is a theme available for us to download, it is pretty smooth I should say, you can grab it from the download list.

Journey ($14.99) + I Am Alive ($14.99) - $29.98

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host/Paid)
2. domo325 (Paid)
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid/Downloaded)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid/Downloaded)

Shoot Many Robots Group= $10
Sales- $5
1.snakemaster2389
---
Phants.= $2.50
1.ganjaman
2.ganjaman

btw, i got a 20 psn card so i can host it or not but we need 1 more dude!! come on!! if not then i can host a Rayman 3hd and Amular dlc next week!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Shoot Many Robots Group

Sales- $5
1.snakemaster2389
---
Phants.= $2.50
1.ganjaman
2.ganjaman
[/QUOTE]

Game is $9.99 not $14.99, just a heads up.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have one I haven't redeem yet if it is confirmed we can share.

I also have a $20 coupon for the Vita version on Amazon if anyone wants it PM me. I will sell it for half.

------------

Can someone offer up sizing on these?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Bundle
Call of Duty World at War Bundle
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Classic

With a PS+ code $110

Resale $35
1. clonesniper666
2. DiZeo

Phantom $20

Hmmm tempting. Really not a bad price with PS+! HDD might be a worry though![/QUOTE]

I am interested in resellable spot. Oh dear, all resellable are taken :(.

[quote name='4thHorseman']

Journey group

Resselable
1. 4thHorseman (Paid)
2. Topaz (Paid)

Phantom
1.robilicious (Paid)
2.raiden_86 (Paid)

[/QUOTE]

Rob and Raiden, I have sent you the login to the account. Once you finish with the download/install, please let me know!

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about buying Modern Warfare 2 for the multiplayer. DON'T!!! DON'T DO IT! Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer is hacked so bad that almost every single lobby in every single game mode has multiple hackers in it. And if you want to buy Modern Warfare 2 for single player, also DON'T! The single player is short and stupid, just a bunch of "WE'RE AMERICA HELL YEAH" stuff and explosions. Modern Warfare 1 has some hackers, too. I haven't played World at War, but I hear it's got as many hackers as MW2 does. Sorry if this information messes up any gameshares, I just don't want people to find out too late that some of the Call of Duty games are totally unplayable. Black Ops is free of hackers, though.

[quote name='meeek']

[/QUOTE]

I don't understand. Can you elaborate?

[quote name='meeek']
[/QUOTE]

I know it's a Sony game, as indicated in my post. Still, they could've followed suit for The Show like they did with online passes in general.

Very much considering selling a phantom of my main. If any established long-term member of the thread with positive feedback is interested, make me an offer. I'm offering a full share, plus am about to add a couple other games as well so make me an offer.

Almost forgot, for a complete list of what my main has, check my posts, it's a few pages back. It was posted on sunday.

im looking for someone to be my bff and share my main account with me! only well known cags!! i also have an origin account w/Amalur for rent! hit me up, i need some $$$

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']I don't understand. Can you elaborate?[/QUOTE]
If you platinumed the game, you would unlock the classic stadiums, but they were tied to the account you got the plat' on, at least for the Show '11...

I never preordered it, but they offered the stadiums when you did, can't tell if it was as a code (which should be shareable) or if it showed only in-game (like in case of a plat')...

Ok I misread....w@W is just a map bundle with no game...

Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Classic

With a PS+ code $92

Resale $??
1. clonesniper666
2. DiZeo

Phantom $??

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ok I misread....w@W is just a map bundle with no game...

Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Classic

With a PS+ code $92

Resale $??
1. clonesniper666
2. DiZeo

Phantom $??
2.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 18 GB
Call of Duty Classic - 941 MB
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 5321 MB
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- 7316 MB

That's without the map packs. Give around 2GB for all the maps combined. That should be more than enough.

I dont think so. only restart mission or reload your last save. you could turn down the difficulty if youre not going for the insanity trophy.

[quote name='raiden_86']I dont think so. only restart mission or reload your last save. you could turn down the difficulty if youre not going for the insanity trophy.[/QUOTE]

Ok

I got stuck in one of those retarded artifact missions and I can't get past it

Holy slapsgiving batman! Dark Souls is just $18 on Gamefly. That is retardedly sick. Why don't we get those in Canads?

EDIT: Get it now people. Put in 65 hours in 3 weeks. Still not finished with NG.

[quote name='WV Matsui']

With a PS+ code $92

Resale $??
1. clonesniper666
2. DiZeo

Phantom $??
1. Taint
2.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a spot.

Holy shit at the amount of people PMing me about Journey. Instead of PMing everyone back, I'll just answer the main question here.

Q: "How long are your timeshares?"

A: "One week."

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD 3/20 $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. Yanksfan
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389

Add yourselves if interested.

Bioshock 2 - $19.99 (03/13/2012)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable ($3.33)
1. Brainberry
2. MethodManFTW

1 slot left guys!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (releasing within a months time, price TBA)

Sellable
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
Phantom/non-sellable
2.snakemaster2389

Should come in at $9.99, but wouldn't be surprised if it commanded a 15 buck price point.

Add yourselves if interested.[/QUOTE]

it comes out the 20th for $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back