Not open for further replies.
FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo
2- Topaz
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix
2- snakemaster2389

Snake, you're in for the Phantom slot ? If so, we've the group full :)

[quote name='helmet']Looking for a share of Journey and Mass Effect 3 (Resellable preferred), please send me a message if you have either for sell.[/QUOTE]

There was a guy(I think his name is XxAmirxX or some shit) that was selling 3 slots several pages back.

There is a shit ton of shares here though so I'm sure you'll find one soon.

Everyone who can, check the "batcave" please. Hopefully a few people will stop with the lies (meeek) and accusations (jamehze). Thanks.

[quote name='DiZeo']FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo
2- Topaz
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix
2- snakemaster2389

Snake, you're in for the Phantom slot ? If so, we've the group full :)[/QUOTE]
how much in u.s. dollars are phantoms?

[quote name='Brainberry']I would like to get a group going so we can run through some of the gold rooms. Vanguard is basically useless in gold and Infiltrator is basically a dedicated Medic.

Soldier/Soldier/Adept/Infi[/QUOTE]

I think Krogan/Turian sentinel /Asasi Ad/Salarian Inf
[quote name='meeek']Reminder: St Patrick's stume, Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle, Motorstorm® Rc Avatar Bundle 0.79 0.99[/QUOTE]
Is this a saint seiya game? I would definitely be in for a resell.

£25 PSN card = $36.96 on ebay (seller: 1g-mantle). Looking at around $74 for FIFA Street on Friday ($24.66/12.34).

£5 = $9.43
£10 = $18.87
£15 = $25.16
£25 = $37.75
£35 = $53.49

ebay seller: gamepassion

[quote name='NSYNC']£25 PSN card = $36.96 on ebay (seller: 1g-mantle). Looking at around $74 for FIFA Street on Friday ($24.66/12.34).

£5 = $9.43
£10 = $18.87
£15 = $25.16
£25 = $37.75
£35 = $53.49

ebay seller: gamepassion[/QUOTE]

I've actually have bought a £10 card from gamepassion once.. Great seller and fast delivery..
I've his website too if anyone is interested, I think you can save a few bucks if you buy directly from there..

His/her slot has all the Deus Ex DLC on it, haha. It also includes Game of the Year AMY!!! You can get your 100%, I did.

Deus Ex
clonesniper666/NSYNC

MotorStorm Apocalypse & RC
bill123/NSYNC

DiRT3
-no groups-

Looking to get a resellable share of:

Modern Warfare w/o DLC
Modern Warfare 2 w/o DLC
Call of Duty Classic

Assassin's Creed 2

PM me if you have shares of these available or want to start a group. Thanks.

Anyone here play MLB 12 the show? Any good? I downloaded MLB show 11 demo since there is no 12 demo. and tried it thought it was ok graphics in 11 seemed a little meh. Thinking about picking it up this dude on craiglist near me got it with the 3D TV bundle and wants to trade it for my sealed copy of arkham city which is fine by me I beat the entire game already on my xbox.

[quote name='Brainberry']If you're patient and organized I'm sure it will turn a profit.

Also I changed my SC2 ID to Luffy.

I never see you on though =(

[/QUOTE]

I play from time to time, haha.

And all this ME3 talk makes me want to play it already. Is there a big online community?

[quote name='bastiartadi']I play from time to time, haha.

And all this ME3 talk makes me want to play it already. Is there a big online community?[/QUOTE]

I have no problems getting into a room and playing.

Finds a game right away.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Anyone here play MLB 12 the show? Any good? I downloaded MLB show 11 demo since there is no 12 demo. and tried it thought it was ok graphics in 11 seemed a little meh. Thinking about picking it up this dude on craiglist near me got it with the 3D TV bundle and wants to trade it for my sealed copy of arkham city which is fine by me I beat the entire game already on my xbox.[/QUOTE]

I like it. Hard to get used to cuz its tough but I like it. Yanks has it as well

[quote name='Brainberry']I have no problems getting into a room and playing.

Finds a game right away.[/QUOTE]

What brain said I get in instantly to online games no problem and full. No waiting. Online is addicting.

Matsui that is good I like games that give a challenge. Going to go pick it up looks awesome from videos.

[quote name='Topaz']If somebody is willing to swap a resellable for a phantom, I'm in. Else never mind :)[/QUOTE]

You can have my spot Topaz, I'm going to have to drop out of the group for the time being. I'll still be available to host the group for you guys if need be.

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD 3/20 $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. Topaz
2. Yanksfan
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389

Add yourselves if interested.

Looking to buy a share of Journey, please PM me if you want to start a group or selling a share. I prefer resell, but will take phantom as well.

Charge .75 a day for Journey and get yourself a free slot, SteamboatOperator. According to Usuyami demand is high. I know there's enough trophy hunters here that'll fly through the game.

EDIT: Temp-passwords if you go this route though. Keep it secure for you and the other resale holder.

[quote name='NSYNC']Charge .75 a day for Journey and get yourself a free slot, SteamboatOperator. According to Usuyami demand is high. I know there's enough trophy hunters here that'll fly through the game.

EDIT: Temp-passwords if you go this route though. Keep it secure for you and the other resale holder.[/QUOTE]

Already have a prospective buyer. If the sale doesn't go through I'll prob explore that option, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Bah, I'd need a US one.. Already bought all the DLC back when I owned the disk. :([/QUOTE]

Not sure if your US based, but gamefly has used copy of the disc for $9.99 right now. I have bought many used games from them and they always come in great conddition with case and manuals.

http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution/143260/

Thinking about picking up a copy (I am a sucker for a $10 game), is it any good?

[quote name='NSYNC']His/her slot has all the Deus Ex DLC on it, haha. It also includes Game of the Year AMY!!! You can get your 100%, I did.

Deus Ex
clonesniper666/NSYNC

[/QUOTE]

What is the approximate cost of a share? How much does the DLC add to the game? Brain has sold me, now trying to decide if I should get the disc copy or go for a share with DLC.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']What is the approximate cost of a share? How much does the DLC add to the game? Brain has sold me, now trying to decide if I should get the disc copy or go for a share with DLC.[/QUOTE]

Get the disc for $10. This share would be a pain in the ass to try and resale once finished ($26). Only plus is it includes all the DLC and AMY if you're feeling brave. I think clonesniper666 went as low as $20.

HR: Deus Ex is $10 on Gamefly?? What a steal.

Is anyone here kind enough to buy me a copy and send it over my way? I'll pay for shipping and what not. Will send a little something your way for the trouble too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shhximxhiding']Not sure if your US based, but gamefly has used copy of the disc for $9.99 right now. I have bought many used games from them and they always come in great conddition with case and manuals.

http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution/143260/

Thinking about picking up a copy (I am a sucker for a $10 game), is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Do I have to have a gamefly membership first to buy Deus Ex used?

hey kiwi, def get the show if u like realistic sim baseball, if u like more action based baseball MLB 2k12 is good too. i have both. u should get the 3d tv too btw comes with the show def worth it.

Shoot Many Robots Group
2.snakemaster2389
----
1.ganjaman
2.ganjaman

just beat ME3 yay!!! only took me 52 hrs! i personally liked my ending that i chose, dont see why ppl say its so bad. oh well. (goes to play Silent Hill: Downpour)

HR: Deus Ex is $10 on Gamefly?? What a steal.

Is anyone here kind enough to buy me a copy and send it over my way? I'll pay for shipping and what not. Will send a little something your way for the trouble too.

[quote name='bastiartadi']HR: Deus Ex is $10 on Gamefly?? What a steal.

Is anyone here kind enough to buy me a copy and send it over my way? I'll pay for shipping and what not. Will send a little something your way for the trouble too.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, bastiartadi...those jackasses at gamefly won't ship anything to where I live either. Same thing with best buy and many other retailers that have clearance bargains.

I pretty much avoid CAG except for this thread, since I'm not eligible for 95% of the deals that are posted here :(

Wow I leave for a couple months and everything has changed from selling to bidding,timeshares and stuff like that. Some one be super awesome and fill me in how this works! I NEED I AM ALIVE! lol

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just beat ME3 yay!!! only took me 52 hrs! i personally liked my ending that i chose, dont see why ppl say its so bad. oh well. (goes to play Silent Hill: Downpour)[/QUOTE]

Is it really that long? I'm 26 hours in and it feels like it's coming up to an end point. Good to hear about the ending though, I figured there would be multiple ones.

BTW, Ratchet and Clank HD coming in May apparently. I smell a PSN release!

[quote name='DiZeo']FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo
2- Topaz
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix
2- snakemaster2389

Snake, you're in for the Phantom slot ? If so, we've the group full :)[/QUOTE]
So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.

[quote name='raiden_86']Do I have to have a gamefly membership first to buy Deus Ex used?[/QUOTE]

I think you do have to have an account, but they are free and just take a minute to set up. You do not have to be subscribed to the rental service to purchase games from them. Looks like all the PS3 version is currently sold out, but it will probably come back in a day or two if you keep an eye out.

[quote name='cobolatrix']So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.[/QUOTE]

£25 card = $36.84 (1g-mantle) x 2 = $73.68 ($24.56/12.28)
£25 card = $37.63 (gamepassion) x 2 = $75.26 ($25.09/12.54)

source: ebay (3/15/12)

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Looks like all the PS3 version is currently sold out, but it will probably come back in a day or two if you keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

It's a 1 day sale, essentially meaning it's over.

[quote name='cobolatrix']So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.[/QUOTE]
I could buy the cards, but it wouldn't be the best option.. As I'm from Argentina I can't send/receive money as gift, so everyone should send me a bit more money to cover the fees..

The best would be if some of you from the US can do it (so you three don't have to pay fees, sending the payments as gift).

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']BTW, Ratchet and Clank HD coming in May apparently. I smell a PSN release![/QUOTE]

Told ya, WV Matsui. Now you can form the super account with the Jak and Sly Trilogies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back