CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any god of war shares floating around? Looking for all the games actually want to play through the series. Or any of the HD collections like Sly, Jak and Dexter.

Anyone who has played journey is it worth the $15? I will prob end up buying it on my main.

Does anyone have a share of all the Black Ops maps for sale? If not all of them, how about just Escalation and Annihilation?

Also still have a slot of Mass Effect 2 for sale. $4

One Week Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']how do some people NOT like ME3 multiplayer?? blows my mind...[/QUOTE]

i got bored with the demo.
i tried a bit the regular...still no go

its just to simple and linear for my liking. its a cooperative game mode, but it really doesn't do much to make me feel like im in a team. the shooting mechanics are really nice, but again this is something has been done many times by now, and better, the multiplayer is something i have experience before, in a better environment/game.

its really the epitome of mediocrity for me. im not saying its bad at all.. but zero percent of it, stood out to me.

OK everyone, after digging through my PayPal receipts, here's been ALL of my recent transactions with bunk/chewy since November 18th, 2011. Keep in mind he's been on my PSN list prior to being banned and hasn't done me wrong. Unlike meeek, I've never vouched for the guy or continue to do so in PM's or here because of this. I never asked what his deal was. Call it being scared, cowardly, whatever. For anyone wondering who doesn't have access to the "batcave", this is my issue meeek. He blantantly lied to WV Matsui about him using my CAG account in a PM thinking it would never see the light of day. Thankfully it did. Here's been my involvement;

11/22/11
Received a payment of $2.40 for a misc. loan.

12/31/11
Gave me a $20 US PSN card to buy a phantom slot of ICO/SotC + Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (UK account). I then sent him $10.89 through PayPal (slot only cost $9.11 after conversion rates). I relinquished ALL account information to bastiartadi (host) to do what he pleases with since I was never interested this account.

1/5/12
bunk/chewy bought a phantom slot of Deus EX + AMY for $13. WV Matsui and clonesniper666 were the other members of the group. WV Matsui's password was "wv88wv88". bunk/chewy had a different password like I usually do with phantoms. clonesniper666 can verify wv88wv88 isn't the "true" password. Usuyami currently has the slot out on timeshare under a unique password only him and I know.

2/21/12
bunk/chewy gave me $3.24 (.9 short) for a slot of Mafia II. Again, only rams81, myself and whoever he sold his slot to know the "true" password.

That's it. Anymore questions, feel free to run them by. To my knowledge, all accounts that I've allowed him to participate in are 100% secure and out of his reach.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Any god of war shares floating around? Looking for all the games actually want to play through the series. Or any of the HD collections like Sly, Jak and Dexter.

Anyone who has played journey is it worth the $15? I will prob end up buying it on my main.[/QUOTE]

There's a Sly game free to dl for ps+ members incase you have an acct or a code. As far as Jorney goes I liked it. Played it twice and will probably play it a few more times for trophies, but I personally don't think it's worth $15. 10 bucks definitely, but not 15.

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone looking for PSN credit, meeek has a whole bunch on empty accounts if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
I don't, talk about being "munipualtive" (LMAO)!
I'll let you talk to yourself over the social, it seems you enjoy it...

I'm not a "mod wannabe", I am a mod! remember I moderate the forum who helped discover the glitch and keep this thread alive? LeDouche wannabe!

From him:
I don't know how he divided up all his codes or how many empty accounts he made, but be assured they've all been redeemed waiting to be converted for cash and free games.
Please, CAG's that I've ripped off, let NSYNC know, OMG he just exposed me! :roll:
I've used a few 5.99s on my main, which I haven't shared, and the remaining were redeemed on an account (that failed RDR group) I'm keeping for my next interest...

I got into a PM fight about all this with stuntman21
seems like a trend of yours to get into unnecessary fights!
RDR group failed cos store updated on me when I was purchasing it, not because of $ issues. There's no "scheme", except the one in your head: "he was too lazy, cheap, broke or munipualtive (sic!) to make things right"

his only attempt at a group in over 6 months.
By this sentence, you proved you don't read what's posted to you, so I won't bother anymore... I told you I hosted LBP2 AFTER the activation changes, clearly WITHIN 6 months!
Oh, LDJ, I got GTA4 via a QJ trade this week, does that count? :roll:

[quote name='NSYNC']He blantantly lied to WV Matsui about him using my CAG account in a PM thinking it would never see the light of day. Thankfully it did. [/QUOTE]
Try BLATANTLY!

I did lie to Matsui, as I explained, it was a (stupid) way to show him bunk was trusted by you and I, seems I was wrong about that... weird thing you repeatedly deal with a banned user but won't vouch for him!
I won't even apologize for my bluff, with the way you've been handling things! no one believes you're bunk, you should have just let it go...

I hate "munipualtive" and "blantantly" established wankers that have all day to post entire (nonsense, false attacks/claims) paragraphs in a social group barely anyone ever checks anymore, LOL!

Nobody pay attention to meek & nsync until they upload avatars lol

Also if anybody has a share of the Rezurrection map pack for Black Ops I'll buy it from you!

@ USY did you go though Insanity on 1st playthrough? I'm thinking of starting a new character(Fem shep so I can spit game to Miss Traynor) or would it be easier importing my ME3 guy?

I got the 5000 kills last night by the way:cool:

[quote name='GP2']Selling my share of Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club and Joe Danger. Looking for ~$12 for U3 FHC and $3 for Joe Danger. Got a backlog of games I have to catch up and don't think I'll have time for these.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jsdgame']Anybody have a uncharted 3 fortune hunters share pm me please[/QUOTE]
GP2 has a slot available.

[quote name='Brainberry']Nobody pay attention to meek & nsync until they upload avatars lol

Also if anybody has a share of the Rezurrection map pack for Black Ops I'll buy it from you![/QUOTE]
Great idea, here's my psn one http://www.google.fr/imgres?q=date+masamune&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1920&bih=913&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=Q3N5jqslR3jXoM:&imgrefurl=http://www.nautiljon.com/persos-jeuxvideo/date%2Bmasamune,645.html&docid=eNmAuJFZRV8tZM&imgurl=http://www.nautiljon.com/images/jeuxvideo_persos/5/4/6/date_masamune_645.jpg%253F1300900269&w=400&h=400&ei=ABNlT7XCL-St0QWh_bm9CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1318&vpy=354&dur=911&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=97&ty=102&sig=111176063576490065014&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=131&start=0&ndsp=59&ved=1t:429,r:28,s:0

which, ironically, NSYNC got me by buying it off of amazon (he then realized or remembered the guy in his psn friend's list was me :roll:, I should have been wary of his lack of judgment back then lol), I even sent a little EXTRA his way (weird, he didn't seem to mind then, hahahahaha!)

[quote name='Brainberry']Nobody pay attention to meek & nsync until they upload avatars lol[/QUOTE]

the second is the swede from hell on wheels holding up a red flag

[quote name='Brainberry']@ USY did you go though Insanity on 1st playthrough? I'm thinking of starting a new character(Fem shep so I can spit game to Miss Traynor) or would it be easier importing my ME3 guy?

I got the 5000 kills last night by the way:cool:[/QUOTE]

No, I did it on my 2nd playthrough. It was actually really easy compared to ME2's Insanity. Vanguard is completely overpowered now to the point of near invincibility.

The 5000 kills trophy is the only one I have left to do, which I'm grinding out atm. :cry:

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC - $3 (sellable slot)

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I've got a code for the M55 Argus Rifle that i'll throw in for free!

Has the almighty meeek resorted to spelling errors and post-deleting in the batcave to cover his ass on the internet? I love it! Just goes to show he's putting a little more effort into digging out of the ditch he made himself. Keep it up. You may find a few people willingly ready to help convert your fake money to something you can use here. In the meantime, I'll just continue to freestyle it, spelling errors and all. I hope the users over at QJ.net wise up to your antics and you lose your mod-status over there. You're simply unfit for the position and have shown a clear bias and tendancy (LOL) to look the other way.

EDIT: Let's put the bunk/chewy issue to bed already. I've explained why I continue to deal with him here in this topic (so even he can read it) AND in the private thread. Unlike you, I'm not on here fighting his battles and recommend that everyone trusts him. There's a big difference from what I'm doing privately (until now) over PSN and what you're doing. He's a banned user for a reason. I refuse to ask why or try to integrate him back into this thread like you seem determined to do.

1. Again with the expecting people to be forever grateful because you introduced them to CAG. Get over yourself! If it wasn't you, it would've been somebody else. It'd be wise if you start to realize this and let people move on.

2. Hey look everyone, another argument, another lame pun on words from meeek. LeDouche? Whatever. You could've atleast resorted to using someone's real name again. Those always seem to be your deathblow. There's alot of good stuff to be had with Clarence, like clearance, LOL!

3. Counting the shares you've bought on another site? So sad. I'm sure all your stuff happens on QJ.net these days (does the meeek smiley). There's nobody that can come forward on CAG that said you ripped them off because your activity here speaks for itself. That, and I also explained why in the private thread. YOU DON'T PLAY GAMES!!!

4. Admits to lying to WV Matsui in a PM. Enough said. Trust at your own risk, but remember, this guy is a moderator, LMAO! This should be enough to revoke your mod status IMO.

[quote name='meeek']I did lie to Matsui, as I explained, it was a (stupid) way to show him bunk was trusted by you and I, seems I was wrong about that... weird thing you repeatedly deal with a banned user but won't vouch for him!
I won't even apologize for my bluff, with the way you've been handling things! no one believes you're bunk, you should have just let it go...[/QUOTE]
This should go on our OP and QJ.net. Don't let this fool off the hook! Who knows what stuff he's been pulling through PM. So glad WV Matsui stepped up no matter how this shakes out. Honest people could've possibly been blackballed or lost shares at meeek's hand.

[quote name='NSYNC']
2. Hey look everyone, another argument, another lame pun on words from meeek. LeDouche? Whatever. You could've atleast resorted to using someone's real name again. Those always seem to be your deathblow. There's alot of good stuff to be had with Clarence, like clearance, LOL!
[/QUOTE]

Posting someone's information is a violation of trust. If this is true, I'd like to see a link.

[quote name='Brainberry']Does anybody know how one changes the title in your avatar[/QUOTE]

Under your control panel go to Edit Your Details under Your Profile. There's a section called Custom User Title.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Posting someone's information is a violation of trust. If this is true, I'd like to see a link.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, he told WV Matsui in a PM I let a banned user have access to my CAG account and openly admitted to lying just now here in the thread. WTF, man!? Ofcourse, he'll probably try to scrub all of this before a REAL moderator catches wind of it. meeek dropping someone's real name here in an argument is nothing new.

For sale

Both Resellable

Fortune Hunter UC3 share that includes a whole host of Subway extras and Find the Ring extras - $14.50

Zac Zero + Rochard - $3.50 ($2.50 off!)

Open to PayPal, trade offers and MS Points

[quote name='jamehze']Under your control panel go to Edit Your Details under Your Profile. There's a section called Custom User Title.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jamehze!

[quote name='Usuyami']If there's enough demand for it, I don't mind writing a quick guide for ME3 Insanity with Vanguard.[/QUOTE]

Do it lol

Im currently on the first mission, easy so far but I've just been spamming stasis since I'm still low leveled. Idk its seems easy now since playing multi.

[quote name='Viperx116']Any Trine 2 spots up for sale?[/QUOTE]

I'm playing it right now and from what I hear, it's fairly short and a super easy plat so I should be done with it soon.

I'll let you know. :)

[quote name='NSYNC']You may find a few people willingly ready to help convert your fake money to something you can use here. In the meantime, I'll just continue to freestyle it, spelling errors and all. I hope the users over at QJ.net wise up to your antics and you lose your mod-status over there. You're simply unfit for the position and have shown a clear bias and tendancy (LOL) to look the other way.[/QUOTE]
there's no "fake money", or "money laundering scheme" (lmao, I'm the new Bernie Madoff, with my eight 5.99 psn codes) now back up your claims with proof, or STHU!

PS: keep on polluting the thread and eventually, you'll get what me and harley got, I'm done talking here, you're not worth my time, and are on a vendetta! the guy posted ""I got into a PM fight about all this with stuntman21" :roll: Beef against jamehze, me, stuntman, who else? maybe, just maybe, the issue is YOU?

@ Meek & Nsync

I think its pointless for you guys to argue here since you're both equally respected/known so none of us will take your word towards the other. You guys basically cancel each other out so its counter productive. Kind of like a dog chasing its tail.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Its times like this I wish I had access to the Batcave...[/QUOTE]

Its times like this that I am glad I dont have access to the batcave...:bouncy:

[quote name='DiZeo']The batcave ??? I hope there's no Robin there :p[/QUOTE]

That is what this is all about. They both want to be Robin :lol:

With all this negativity here I just want to say Thank You to all that have shared games with me, paid and free...and to future gamesharing\\:D/

[quote name='Brainberry']@ Meek & Nsync

I think its pointless for you guys to argue here since you're both equally respected/known so none of us will take your word towards the other. You guys basically cancel each other out so its counter productive. Kind of like a dog chasing its tail.[/QUOTE]

This. So this. I'm reading up on the debacle but I'm staying out of it as well. Both, as you said, are respected and has helped me and countless others throughout their stay. Not pointing fingers as I do not have perfect information.

[quote name='Brainberry']@ Meek & Nsync

I think its pointless for you guys to argue here since you're both equally respected/known so none of us will take your word towards the other. You guys basically cancel each other out so its counter productive. Kind of like a dog chasing its tail.[/QUOTE]

How is it canceling itself out? He's a liar and admitted it, haha. All he can do is come up with stupid names and ask me to delete stuff. I'm giving everyone a detailed breakdown of what I've done with bunk/chewy and it checks out 100%. Are you waiting for it to be your turn or something? I couldn't recommend avoiding this guy enough! He fights with new users making it harder for them to establish themselves, fishes for personal information and now you can add lying to his resume. If he would do stuff like this on me, why do you feel safe? It's only a matter of time. He lives for stuff like this.

Damn I am really wanting to play journey I am debating if its worth the $15.

Also is there anyway to get free dynamic themes on the Ps3? Or custom avatars? I am not paying real money for wallpapers. haha.

And someone plat ME3 for me k thanks. I still need about 1000 kills and about 10 missions left on Insanity. Although it will be my first Platinum lol.

Snake, here is the original Rayman 3 group. Topaz was interested in a sellable slot only so I switched positions.

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD 3/20 $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. Topaz
2. Yanksfan
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. SteamboatOp (Host)

[quote name='NSYNC']How is it canceling itself out? He's a liar and admitted it, haha. All he can do is come up with stupid names and ask me to delete stuff. I'm giving everyone a detailed breakdown of what I've done with bunk/chewy and it checks out 100%. Are you waiting for it to be your turn or something? I couldn't recommend avoiding this guy enough! He fights with new users making it harder for them to establish themselves, fishes for personal information and now you can add lying to his resume. If he would do stuff like this on me, why do you feel safe? It's only a matter of time. He lives for stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

Basically for the same reason you still deal with bunk/chewy. Because you personally have had positive experiences with him. A lot of us here have had nothing but positive transactions with you & meek so its fair to not judge you guys off of what 1 or 2 people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back