CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I won Transformers: War for Cybertron from Matsui's lowball for 13 + shipping, good deal? Saw some videos on youtube and it looked like a bad ass game.

[quote name='bastiartadi']So I won Transformers: War for Cybertron from Matsui's lowball for 13 + shipping, good deal? Saw some videos on youtube and it looked like a bad ass game.[/QUOTE]

Its actually a solid game and the multiplayer was actually pretty fun.
Probably won't find took many matches though

[quote name='kiwimonster']Usuyami 100 platinum trophies GO!!![/QUOTE]

lol I'm purposely taking my sweet time. After hitting 100. I don't think I'll have the will to trophy hunt anymore.

#97 EA Sports MMA
#98 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
#99 ?
#100 ?

Selling the following:

Resident Evil 4 and CVX - $8
God of War: Origins Collection - $8
PSN Play games - $12

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']lol I'm purposely taking my sweet time. After hitting 100. I don't think I'll have the will to trophy hunt anymore.

#97 EA Sports MMA
#99 ?
#100 ?[/QUOTE]

wow

Mines is...
#1 ME2
#2 Skyrim
#3 ME3(eventually)

Do you really plat every game you play?

KoA: Legend of Dead Kel dlc & Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass or a $10 game TBA

sales
2.snakemaster2389(host) already dl'ed Legend of Dead Kel
-----

if anyone gets me a NG3 online pass then u get a slot for free!! Legend of Dead Kel is pretty good so far so come on guys!!

[quote name='Usuyami']lol I'm purposely taking my sweet time. After hitting 100. I don't think I'll have the will to trophy hunt anymore.

#97 EA Sports MMA
#99 ?
#100 ?[/QUOTE]

Let's put it this way. You have more silver trophies than all my trophies combined (1157 total - level 12).

#97 EA Sports MMA
#99 ?
#100 ?[/QUOTE]

Star Ocean, Child of Eden or WipEout HD would all make fine 100th platinums if you are going to stop.

I chose Resistance 2 as my 100th even though it wasn't a difficult game because it was the first game I earned trophies in (some didn't even have a timestamp).

#200 is going to be Singstar though since I just need to get 9000 on 5 hard songs for the Platinum.

[quote name='domo325']Looking for the password for this account..

[email protected]

PS.. So what happened to proatwork? Haven't seen him post here in awhile.

In other news.. @Blabadon.. What is the effing hold up???[/QUOTE]

For reals...... I was home all day yesterday and was desperately refreshing my inbox hoping for account info for our group........... I had a perfect chance to play new games all day.......

[quote name='bastiartadi']So I won Transformers: War for Cybertron from Matsui's lowball for 13 + shipping, good deal? Saw some videos on youtube and it looked like a bad ass game.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved the game! And it's pretty long. Multiplayer is great as well. I will price out the shipping and send you an invoice soon!

Looking to get serious in finishing some of the games I have lying around, but I need the DLC for them. I'm in need of:

Dead Nation: Road to Devastation DLC
LittleBigPlanet: Pirates of the Caribbean DLC
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC

Selling

UC3 Fortune Hunter (includes a ton of Subway and Find the Ring extras!) (Resale) - $14

Zac Zero + Rochard - $3 ($3 off!!!)

[quote name='domo325']Looking for the password for this account..

[email protected]

PS.. So what happened to proatwork? Haven't seen him post here in awhile.

In other news.. @Blabadon.. What is the effing hold up???[/QUOTE]

Update on Blabadon?

#97 EA Sports MMA
#99 ?
#100 ?[/QUOTE]

i can't help but think of you getting the shakes afterwards lol. in my own experience, once you get a few trophies.. you then hope to get the others :)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to get serious in finishing some of the games I have lying around, but I need the DLC for them. I'm in need of:

LittleBigPlanet: Pirates of the Caribbean DLC
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I've been busy. I'll set this up and host it.

1. Miguel_Zorro
2. Devil May Cry

Phantom

Have a couple of resellable slots of for sell/trade.

Jak and Daxter collection (all 3 games)
Paid $13.33
Wouldn't mind Cathrine :)

Also have

Revenge of the wounded Dragon's for sell trade for another old game.

wow no one wants to play Legend of Dead Kel dlc for Reckoning. whatever. i have an uncharted 3 online pass and i need a ninja gaiden 3 online pass cause i need to review it, thanx.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wow no one wants to play Legend of Dead Kel dlc for Reckoning. whatever. i have an uncharted 3 online pass and i need a ninja gaiden 3 online pass cause i need to review it, thanx.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Reckoning dlc phantom for sure, but only that. I have no interest in a game TBA or anything else added to it.

Selling:

Account 1: ($9.40; Negotiable) ALL in one account
After Burner Climax ($9.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($8.99)
.Detuned ($2.99)
Final Fantasy 7 ($9.99)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 ($14.99)
Total: $47

Account 2: ($4; Negotiable)
Pure ($19.99)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Usuyami']AC:R was worse than AC:B and AC2.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mrcheeses']I heard ACR was really bad. And I own Assasins Creed Brotherhood and I didnt finish it either.[/QUOTE]
didn't either, got caught in the multi which I loved, and never finished the story mission, getting a bit bored with Ezio.
I think that's what got ACR so bad reviews (Ezio again)... can't wait for Connor/AC3!

[quote name='Brainberry']wow

Mines is...
#1 ME2
#2 Skyrim
#3 ME3(eventually)

Do you really plat every game you play?[/QUOTE]
lol, I think I got all of one (no NSYNC, I'm not "jealous" of trophy hunters, I don't give a crap about troph's, that's all)

[quote name='hanun1002']ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98 ($26 on UK Store)

Sellable - $13.33 ($8.6 on UK Store)
1. Mr. Anderson
2. galindo62 (Host)

Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66 ($4.4 on UK Store)
1. hanun1002
2. Cheapbrokegamer

st. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok hanun and cheapbroke gamef should be downloading and installing, once they're done I'll pm you the Paypal info mr. anderson

Hey guys, I PM'd SO on this, I'm deeply sorry for holding you guys up, and I won't be able to join the group due to some occurring issues with PayPal. I hope you still enjoy the games as much I soon hope I can. Thanks, and sorry again.

[quote name='Blabadon']Hey guys, I PM'd SO on this, I'm deeply sorry for holding you guys up, and I won't be able to join the group due to some occurring issues with PayPal. I hope you still enjoy the games as much I soon hope I can. Thanks, and sorry again.[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

Blabadon has excused himself from the group, and with that we now have a phantom slot open for business. Every other group member has paid and the account is set up and good to go at a moments notice. PM me if your interested, I'll get back at you with the quickness.

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='Blabadon']Hey guys, I PM'd SO on this, I'm deeply sorry for holding you guys up, and I won't be able to join the group due to some occurring issues with PayPal. I hope you still enjoy the games as much I soon hope I can. Thanks, and sorry again.[/QUOTE]

Strike 2, Blabadon. I truly hope someone else fills that spot quickly.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Blabadon has excused himself from the group, and with that we now have a phantom slot open for business. Every other group member has paid and the account is set up and good to go at a moments notice. PM me if your interested, I'll get back at you with the quickness.

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
2. Canvasch (Paid)[/QUOTE]

That's a huge fucking share. Going to be a real bitch to sell.

[quote name='canvasch']Prolly will be easy as pie to rent out lol... i wish i could get a Sellable slot :p but i'm cool with being a phantom :whistle2:D all great games.[/QUOTE]

Not at all. You'd need a huge deposit as collateral or you risk someone dipping with your $95 share...

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Looking for PS1 classics, Amy, and any PSN games (like Flower, etc.). List up what you have with prices, or PM (preferred).

Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in a phantom share of some amazing PSN games?
Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey.. All for just $15.82?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow Domo!? is that right?!?!?! 1,2,3,4,5... wow 5 games! 6 cause ICO Collection is actually 2 games!...
what a bargain, 6 AWESOME, INSPIRING GAMES for just $15.85...

Wow Perfect*Ending, did you think to yourself..., "Hey I'm gonna F#%^ PSN today!" ?
Cause that's what you're doing by getting an almost 100$ value in these games for just under 16$
I tip my hat to you sir....

that'd be a steal, indeed!

----
AC:Revelations was supposed to hit the store a few hours ago, the AC2+ACB bundle is there but no ACR, by the way, it'll be 35% off for anyone, and 50% off for ps+ (=no need for ps+)

Lmao, you guys getting your Mad Men on eh.

It's a great value no doubt. For the price of Journey alone ($15) it's worth it. two of my top 5 all time games are in that group:

1. BioShock
2. Resident Evil Remake
3. Journey
4. Shadow of the Colossus
5. Odin Sphere

[quote name='Usuyami']That's a huge fucking share. Going to be a real bitch to sell.[/QUOTE]

Also tough to 100% half of those. A SotC plat or a Braid speedrun is definitely bragging rights material. A flawless run in Limbo in one sitting, no saves is pretty rare too.

[quote name='NSYNC']Also tough to 100% half of those. A SotC plat or a Braid speedrun is definitely bragging rights material. A flawless run in Limbo in one sitting, no saves is pretty rare too.[/QUOTE]

Braid speedrun was fun. Limbo hardest trophy I haven't even tried tackling yet. Looks like a bitch.

[quote name='Usuyami']Braid speedrun was fun. Limbo hardest trophy I haven't even tried tackling yet. Looks like a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Which trophy is it?

The only trophy I have left in Limbo is to beat it without dying more than 5 times I think.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Which trophy is it?

The only trophy I have left in Limbo is to beat it without dying more than 5 times I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about.

Forgot they gave you 5 deaths. It's still tough nonetheless. I think Limbo and Joe Danger have been the hardest PSN games I've 100%'d. The Last Guy was fun for me, so I don't really consider it that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back