CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whitedemon']Okay, it seams we have a spot open, need host.
Just in time for play-offs, I don't see anything wrong with it being late... It's still cheaper then retail. :D[/QUOTE]
Anyone want to take a guess who offered to host and dropped, haha? Stupid EA/Sony. It's their fault.
[quote name='rams81']LOL meeek what happened to me being apart of your SR3 group?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what happened? You joined Usuyami's for the time being and left him wanting a resale slot. What a host. Me first.
[quote name='meeek']And I said NHL OR SR3, learn to fucking read.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:#
[quote name='meeek']April 4th is a Wednesday, and it's the EUR store update day, I can host if €, (probably €14.99), or we can wait (until?) for US version...[/QUOTE]
And there's the truth on why your groups failed! It's not EA, Ubisoft or Sony's fault. It's a meeek/currency issue, just like I've been saying. AC:R was too much € for you and SR3/NHL are in USD (more than what you have on an empty VU account). Tsk, tsk. Your secret's out. Who can you dupe now for USD or extra € when you convert the funds? Saint's Row comes out in 20 days! Get to work so you don't flake on Usuyami. It's easier to get $13 than the $40-60 to host like you promised. What, you would've made $20 if that EU account of I Am Alive was a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitedemon']Okay, it seams we have a spot open, need host.
Just in time for play-offs, I don't see anything wrong with it being late... It's still cheaper then retail. :D[/QUOTE]
Anyone want to take a guess who offered to host and dropped, haha? Stupid EA/Sony. It's their fault.
[quote name='rams81']LOL meeek what happened to me being apart of your SR3 group?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what happened? You joined Usuyami's for the time being and left him wanting a resale slot. What a host. Me first.
[quote name='meeek']And I said NHL OR SR3, learn to fucking read.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:#
[quote name='meeek']April 4th is a Wednesday, and it's the EUR store update day, I can host if €, (probably €14.99), or we can wait (until?) for US version...[/QUOTE]
And there's the truth on why your groups failed! It's not EA, Ubisoft or Sony's fault. It's a meeek/currency issue, just like I've been saying. AC:R was too much € for you and SR3/NHL are in USD (more than what you have on an empty VU account). Tsk, tsk. Your secret's out. Who can you dupe now for USD or extra € when you convert the funds? Saint's Row comes out in 20 days! Get to work so you don't flake on Usuyami. It's easier to get $13 than the $40-60 to host like you promised. What, you would've had $20 to buy/sell with if that EU account of I Am Alive was a go?

I Am Alive for €14.99 = $19.96 and no fees. Straight trying to use people to get your US SR3 on. You should be ashamed of yourself. Although, it would've brought you back in the thick of things again to try and shut me up. You could've made some trades and appeared active again. You'd have two new releases and US funds! Yay.

[quote name='cwinters']NSYNC, YOU SIR, deserve a handshake and a blowjob.[/QUOTE]

How about we all just start to call meeek out on his B.S.? Let's say SR3 cost $40. meeek spends $13.33 for a resale in Usuyami's group. He now has $6.67 left over and the ability to resell I Am Alive for $5 or the $6.64 WV Matsui would have to under EU pricing. Now we're at $11.67 (min) + a SR3 slot. Resell SR3 for 13.33 and he's now at $25-26.64 just from hosting an EU account. Rinse and repeat. It's a scam, LOL! What's $25 USD in Euro? Nobody is listening and is gonna let it happen though.

$25 = €18.82. meeek makes €3.33 or his PayPal gets injected with $25 to buy, sell or host again. Did I mention he got to play I Am Alive & Saints Row 3?

[quote name='cwinters']NSYNC, YOU SIR, deserve a handshake and a blowjob.[/QUOTE]

How about we all just start to call meeek out on his B.S.? Let's say SR3 cost $40. meeek spends $13.33 for a resale in Usuyami's group. He now has $6.67 left over and the ability to resell I Am Alive for $5 or the $6.64 WV Matsui would have to under EU pricing. Now we're at $11.67 (min) + a SR3 slot. Resell SR3 for 13.33 and he's now at $25-26.64 just from hosting an EU account. Rinse and repeat. It's a scam, LOL! What's $25 USD in Euro? Nobody is listening and is gonna let it happen though.

$25 = €18.82. meeek makes €3.83 or his PayPal gets injected with $25 to buy, sell or host again. Did I mention he got to play I Am Alive & Saints Row 3?

€3.83 = $5.10. He's a mod over at QJ (still?), so I guess he gets the red carpet treatment and can use others here and there I guess. He hasn't even attempted a Video Unlimited account yet to my knowledge. That's just more USD to play with or convert to Euros. This is the same guy giving me a hard time over .53, saying how it's a 36% kickback and harleymandvdson for charging an extra dollar on a slot.

How about we all just start to call meeek out on his B.S.? Let's say SR3 cost $40. meeek spends $13.33 for a resale in Usuyami's group. He now has $6.67 left over and the ability to resell I Am Alive for $5 or the $6.64 WV Matsui would have to under EU pricing to break even. Now we're at $11.67 (min)/13.31 (max) + a SR3 slot. Resell SR3 for 13.33 and he's now at $25-26.64 just from hosting an EU account. Rinse and repeat. It's a scam, LOL! What's $25 USD in Euro? Nobody is listening and is gonna let it happen though.

$25 = €18.82. meeek makes €3.83 or his PayPal gets injected with $25 to buy, sell or host again. Did I mention he got to play I Am Alive & Saints Row 3 and have the "illusion" of being active?

€3.83 = $5.10. He's a mod over at QJ (still?), so I guess he gets the red carpet treatment and can use others here and there I guess. He hasn't even attempted a Video Unlimited account yet to my knowledge, outside of the botch job called RDR. That's just more USD to play with or convert to Euros. This is the same guy giving me a hard time over .53, saying how it's a 36% kickback and harleymandvdson for charging an extra dollar on a slot.

I have 3 accounts to trade :
iconps3.gif
2x Street fighter Third Strike Online Edition (US PSN)
iconps3.gif
1x Renegade Ops (EU PSN)

The Street Fighter accounts have 0 slots used out of 5 slots
The Renegade Ops account has 0 slots used out of 2 slots.

I am trading each account in its entirety for 1 10$ code

If you take the 3 accounts I am willing to trade them for 2 10$ codes

If you guys are interested into codes check out my thread, I have Dungeon Defenders, Closure, Daytona USA, Rezurrection map pack, and more codes for psn, might be good if someone wants to make a group!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317473

I know I am jumping the gun a bit but SkullGirls is supposed to come out next week on the 4th. Anyone else interested in this game? I would like to get a group that will continue to get the DLC characters that they are planning to release but I dont know how that works with the changes made to sharing. I can host but I havent been around since before the changes so if someone has a better idea of how it now works and wants to host, I would welcome it, Game is supposedly going to be $15.
SkullGirls
$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host)
----------
$2.50

[quote name='NSYNC']

I Am Alive

$6.64 or $5.00
1. meeek (host)
2. DiZeo
----------
$3.32 or $2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. canvasch

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

[/QUOTE]

hey.. not sure how I ended up in the phantom slot for I Am Alive.... but I wanted to be in Resellable slot.... also... allready paid....

[quote name='canvasch']hey.. not sure how I ended up in the phantom slot for I Am Alive.... but I wanted to be in Resellable slot.... also... allready paid....[/QUOTE]

Wait who did you pay?

SteamboatOperator,(the coolest) just a few hours ago... we had made an agreement a few days ago..... .. i'm sure he'll get it all sorted it whenever he comes online....

Hey guys, you probably already noticed but I've been pretty inactive the past few days. I'm literally in the middle of my last week of school so I'm busy as hell. I probably won't be back until after the 10th of April, when my finals are over. Try to keep this place in one piece until I get back. ;)

PS. My birthday is on April 12th. I'm expecting presents! :bouncy:

Selling/Trading:
PSN Games
1. Burnout Crash
2. Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers
3. Limbo, Undergarden
4. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
5. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
6. Sonic CD
7. Swarm

Retail Games:
8. Infamous 2
9. Monopoly Streets
10. Toy Story 3

DLC
11. All EU NFS Hot Pursuit DLC w/ Trophies

Looking for:
Warp, Random offers for trades.

[quote name='Usuyami']Hey guys, you probably already noticed but I've been pretty inactive the past few days. I'm literally in the middle of my last week of school so I'm busy as hell. I probably won't be back until after the 10th of April, when my finals are over. Try to keep this place in one piece until I get back. ;)

PS. My birthday is on April 12th. I'm expecting presents! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll be monitoring your trophy status, you better not be playing any games during this most important time of education ;)

Selling the following accounts:

Account No.1

-Limbo - 5.65$

Account No.2

-Street Fighter 3 Online Edition w/ Mortal Kombat Kollection(if I'm right) - 7.50$

Account No.3

-Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - 9$

Account No.4

-Superstars V8 Racing - 3$

[quote name='bastiartadi']The perfect gif to express my exact thoughts. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time a guy has offered another guy a blowjob but a handshake then a blowjob? like who the hell does that?

[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time a guy has offered another guy a blowjob but a handshake then a blowjob? like who the hell does that?[/QUOTE]

Sinners do that, tell them iwarboY.

For Sale:

Bloodrayne Betrayal (sellable) - $1.99
Trine (sellable) - $1.99
Red Dead Redemption (availability pending)
Renegade Ops (sellable) - $1.99

Pm me if interested, thanks.

I don't venture outside this thread here on CAG so I figured I'd advertise here.

I'm looking for a few CAGs to play the following games with:

Castle Crashers
Red Dead Redemption
BioShock 2
Simpson's Arcade
X-Men Arcade
Final Fight Double Impact
Earthworm Jim HD
Shank 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 2

I don't particularly dig playing multi solo, and all of my "real life" friends don't game outside of my brother and sister. If your interested hit me up and we'll exchange PSN ID's.

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested. Send me a PM and we'll work on a price.

Account 1: Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi + Outland
Account 2: Dead Space 2
Account 3: ICO + SotC + Braid
Account 5: Alice: Madness Returns
Account 7: Darksiders
Account 8: GTA IV

Currently out:
Account 4: LA Noire: Complete Edition
Account 6: Catherine

Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left.

Free games include:
Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Mahjong Tales
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars
Final Fantasy 5
Fatal Inertia Ex
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Dead Nation
Elemental Monster
Hamster Ball
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Inferno Ball
Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Shift 2 Unleashed – 4/3
Shank 2 – 4/3
Frogger Returns – 4/17

Sega Collection:
Altered Beasts
Golden Axe
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the hedgehog 1/2

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 6 and a half months.

Most if not all of these have trophies! So if your goal in life is to beat Usuyami's score, then now is the time to act! He has finals so you have two weeks to surprise his ass with your 100 plats!

Looking to get $12 for it but will be accepting trade offers. You still have 7 months worth of content left along with the free games that I have previously mentioned.

[quote name='Usuyami']Hey guys, you probably already noticed but I've been pretty inactive the past few days[/QUOTE]
I guess that debunks NSYNC's claims that I joined your non-existing group!

Watch out with the smilies, some (unstable) people don't like 'em :lol:
[quote name='Brainberry']
25z1ojt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
NSYNC, I don't love you, now leave me alone!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I don't venture outside this thread here on CAG so I figured I'd advertise here.

Castle Crashers
Red Dead Redemption
BioShock 2
Simpson's Arcade
X-Men Arcade
Earthworm Jim HD
Shank 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 2

I don't particularly dig playing multi solo, and all of my "real life" friends don't game outside of my brother and sister. If your interested hit me up and we'll exchange PSN ID's.[/QUOTE]

I'm planning to go through Bioshock 2 in the future (not any time soon though, got more backlog to finish), I'll add you now if you want and contact you when I get to it. I have the DLC already, so I'm going to 100% it for sure.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I don't venture outside this thread here on CAG so I figured I'd advertise here.

I don't particularly dig playing multi solo, and all of my "real life" friends don't game outside of my brother and sister. If your interested hit me up and we'll exchange PSN ID's.[/QUOTE]

I'd do Castle Crashers Insane, Bioshock 2 and Shank 2. I don't play multi that often, but I'm a completionist so when I start I have to finish them.

Castle Crashers
Red Dead Redemption
BioShock 2
Simpson's Arcade
X-Men Arcade
Earthworm Jim HD
Shank 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 2

I can do Earthworm Jim, Castle Crashers, Final Fight, Simpson's, Shank 2, BF3, and Uncharted 2, maybe X-men, gotta see if i have it lol.

i can play bf3 with u steamboat. and bastaridai(sp) im interested in ur ps plus account. i dont have any $$ yet so when i sell my $20 psn card i'll let u know. i also have Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass+Legend of Dead Kel dlc and i have a uk games account with MALICIOUS, Maximo 2(ps2), Gungrave 2(ps2) and Skyscraper(ps2)

Is the Bioshock 2 multi still still alive? I haven't played it it in ages I remember it being fun. I'm not a trophy guy, but I guess with the digital copy release it probably has some new life in it.

[quote name='raiden_86']Brainberry has my vote for funniest CAG lol[/QUOTE]
Yes that was perfect lolololol
[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time a guy has offered another guy a blowjob but a handshake then a blowjob? like who the hell does that?[/QUOTE]
And nooooo. I said he deserve a handshake and a blowjob... I never said id be the on the blowing end o_O. But hey, keep posting those funny pics your fuckin hilarious lolololoololololol

[quote name='raiden_86']Is the Bioshock 2 multi still still alive? I haven't played it it in ages I remember it being fun. I'm not a trophy guy, but I guess with the digital copy release it probably has some new life in it.[/QUOTE]

Just started playing these past few days and I've managed a packed match every time. I usually play Civil War or Capture the Sister.

Selling

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Collection + DLC - N/A

Homefront + DLC - $7

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $5

Mortal Kombat - N/A (Will include DLC on separate account)

Star Wars The Force Unleased II - N/A

Castle Crashers
Red Dead Redemption
BioShock 2
Simpson's Arcade
X-Men Arcade
Earthworm Jim HD
Shank 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 2

I can do Castle Crashers & Simpson's Arcade though I'm currently busy with school and such.

Castle Crashers
Red Dead Redemption
BioShock 2
Simpson's Arcade
X-Men Arcade
Earthworm Jim HD
Shank 2
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 2

If you ever decide to get Uncharted 3 I'm your man. :whistle2:k

Also although I've seen enough people say it already I have Castle Crashers and also X-men

Okay, so I've scouted the stuff I need to do to get the Dark Souls plat and it seems like I need one (and a half) more playthrough and I'm done! But i'm 89hours into the game though so I might have already done most of the work! If NG+ is not uber hard compared to NG, I might be able to plat this baby in 30-35 hours more of gametime!

I can cut that too 25 hours if I'm able to borrow a one of the item needed. Cut it down to 30mins if I borrow all of the stuff. LOL!

But I'm in no rush. I'm going to stop playing Dark Souls after my first playthrough. Need to start playing to lessen my backlog! Considering I got HR today (thanks Tsel!) I might start that one up and try for myself what the hype is all about!

And FS:
Alice:Madness Returns -12

[quote name='MrRosales']If you ever decide to get Uncharted 3 I'm your man. :whistle2:k

Also although I've seen enough people say it already I have Castle Crashers and also X-men[/QUOTE]

You still want the other half of my UC3 share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back