CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='clonesniper666']Have you tried the Firefox beta build ( I believe that is what I am still using).[/QUOTE]

i use Chrome and i added 10 bucks on my psn wallet thru paypa. worked good

[quote name='clonesniper666']I would recommend taking advantage of the full sale since it only increase the resell amount to $18.58 and the phantom to $9.29.

That includes the Tiger Woods game as well. Because the original group did not have it listed for the original prices.[/QUOTE]
Do you guys really want that Tiger Woods game? I wanted to omit it out of the group.

I was suggesting buying 12 of the 13 games, but if it's all 13 games, that's fine. I'm in as a resell either way.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Do you guys really want that Tiger Woods game? I wanted to omit it out of the group.

I was suggesting buying 12 of the 13 games, but if it's all 13 games, that's fine. I'm in as a resell either way.[/QUOTE]

It would make sense to not include since Hot SHots Golf is the superior game

[quote name='TigerLust']Yeah, it's more expensive than the standard phantom prices we have going on, no doubt.

The flip side is that I only need one DLC. Instead of buying that for $10 right now, I would wait for more people and then host a group like this:
$9.99/host
$6.67/3xPhantoms
That means my initial cost is basically the same (one cent off) as buying what I need outright without the whole hassle.

I think it's a decent compromise, but I do want to hear other opinions. What price do you think the three phantoms should be?[/QUOTE]

Well actually now that I think about it, it's not that bad but you would still have the better deal in theory as who knows if someone will need another share of the phantom. I say just go with it and if they want to pay that price, let them.

Hell sometimes I wanted to do $30 resell, $10 3xphantoms just so I could have the account and not have to worry about changed passwords.

I agree, we should omit Tiger Woods like I originally wanted to.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $12.49 PSN - $6.25 PS+
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $9.99 PSN - $5.00 PS+
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $3.99 PSN - $2.00 PS+
Jet Set Radio - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $19.99 PSN - $10.00 PS+
Machinarium - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
NiGHTS into dreams… - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Psychonauts - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Ratchet & Clank - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Shank 2 - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
The Unfinished Swan - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Warp - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+

A phantom is $7.625, and $15.25 a resell.

With Tiger Woods, it's $9.29 a phantom and $18.58 a resell.

Space wise, it's best to leave that game out too. :)

I agree, we should omit Tiger Woods like I originally wanted to.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $12.49 PSN - $6.25 PS+
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $9.99 PSN - $5.00 PS+
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $3.99 PSN - $2.00 PS+
Jet Set Radio - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $19.99 PSN - $10.00 PS+
Machinarium - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
NiGHTS into dreams… - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Psychonauts - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Ratchet & Clank - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Shank 2 - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
The Unfinished Swan - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Warp - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+

A phantom is $7.625, and $15.25 a resell.

With Tiger Woods, it's $9.29 a phantom and $18.58 a resell.

Space wise (and I guess cost wise), it's best to leave that game out too. :)

[quote name='Brainberry']It would make sense to not include since Hot SHots Golf is the superior game[/QUOTE]

But the difference is only $3 for a resell to include Tiger Woods as well.

[quote name='clonesniper666']But the difference is only $3 for a resell to include Tiger Woods as well.[/QUOTE]

True, but nobody is going to play it.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Okami (Non-sellable) $2[/QUOTE]
If no one buys this, I'll consider it.

Since it's a phantom and relatively cheap, I won't feel at a loss if I need to delete it for space requirements. It will feel just like a $2 rental.

[quote name='clonesniper666']But the difference is only $3 for a resell to include Tiger Woods as well.[/QUOTE]
I'd add it if you are ever going to sell it, might help.

Warp - 1167mb
The Unfinished Swan - 1550mb
Shank 2 - 1256mb
Ratchet & Clank - 3034mb
Psychonauts - 3382mb
NiGHTS into dreams - 2024mb
Machinarium - 183mb
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 7gb
Jet Set Radio - 1103mb
Jak and Daxter - 992mb
The House of the Dead - 7620mb
Hot Shots Golf - 6116mb

i get 35.4 GB

with tiger - 4902mb = 40.3GB

[quote name='TigerLust']Anyone interested in Star Wars: Force Unleashed DLC?[/QUOTE]
Thats gonna be a difficult group to fill, even in the old 5 slots days we couldnt get more than 3 people interested. I eventually gave up and bought them on my main the only time the DLC has ever been on sale.

[quote name='rpg']Warp - 1167mb
Shank 2 - 1256mb
Ratchet & Clank - 3034mb
Psychonauts - 3382mb
Machinarium - 183mb
Jet Set Radio - 1103mb
Jak and Daxter - 992mb
Hot Shots Golf - 6116mb

with tiger - 4902mb = 40.3GB[/QUOTE]

Mother of god...

[quote name='rpg']Warp - 1167mb
Shank 2 - 1256mb
Ratchet & Clank - 3034mb
Psychonauts - 3382mb
Machinarium - 183mb
Jet Set Radio - 1103mb
Jak and Daxter - 992mb
Hot Shots Golf - 6116mb

i get 35.4 GB

with tiger - 4902mb = 40.3GB[/QUOTE]
Yeah, space wise, let's not have Tiger Woods.

So now I need over 70GB free space... I'm glad I'm in as a resell so I can download them whenever I want. I don't have 70GB just sitting around at any moment.

[quote name='gez']Anyone interested in a MGR Rising/Crysis 3 group? Last I checked they come out the same day, 19 february.

$40 resell
1.SEAL62505
2.StrangeInStereo
--------
$20 phantom
1. Teh Reaper
2. gez[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Teh Reaper']I'm in![/QUOTE]

[quote name='SEAL62505']Count me in too[/QUOTE]

Has it been confirmed that Metal Gear Rising will get a digital release? If that's the case I'm in.

[quote name='extra80']Thats gonna be a difficult group to fill, even in the old 5 slots days we couldnt get more than 3 people interested. I eventually gave up and bought them on my main the only time the DLC has ever been on sale.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I hear that, and congrats on getting it on sale, didn't know they ever did that for this DLC. Would you happen to recall who else wanted it back then? Maybe we can finally get it done. I don't have the disc yet, and then I'm gone for week, so I don't mind if it takes 2 weeks to fill.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StrangeInStereo']Has it been confirmed that Metal Gear Rising will get a digital release? If that's the case I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Well most demos that go on PSN usually the full game shows up.

[quote name='TigerLust']Yeah, I hear that, and congrats on getting it on sale, didn't know they ever did that for this DLC.

Would you happen to recall who else wanted it back then? Maybe we can finally get it done.

I don't have the disc yet, and then I'm gone for week, so I don't mind if it takes 2 weeks to fill.[/QUOTE]
We need more trophy hunters from PS3T here to fill these old dlc groups :lol:.

[quote name='TigerLust']Yeah, I hear that, and congrats on getting it on sale, didn't know they ever did that for this DLC.

Would you happen to recall who else wanted it back then? Maybe we can finally get it done.

I don't have the disc yet, and then I'm gone for week, so I don't mind if it takes 2 weeks to fill.[/QUOTE]
think the dlc was $2.50ea in 2011 for plus

[quote name='kanamit']We need more trophy hunters from PS3T here to fill these old dlc groups :lol:.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Deus Ex: The Missing Link dlc

Star Wars: Force Unleashed DLC Package (all trophy DLC, not buying costumes)
Host $9.99
1. TigerLust
Phantom $6.67
1. rpg
2. TheCro
last open spot, join us!

[quote name='kanamit']We need more trophy hunters from PS3T here to fill these old dlc groups :lol:.[/QUOTE]
Yeah for sure. There is such a taboo about GS thou, people freak out when you just drop the word. facepalm.

Recently got a few to join us:
smartbombuk
AnnMaRou
Scrubs
...maybe more will join us soon!

[quote name='rpg']think the dlc was $2.50ea in 2011 for plus[/QUOTE]
DOH! Well, at least we can try to get it before they decide to remove it from the store forever. I noticed some DLC for other games has been pulled from the store without any notice or even a statement. A recent example is when I made it a public thing on PS3T about Transformers:ROTF DLC not being available in NA, someone said it hasn't been there for at least six months...

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I likely won't play all the games it's just good to have from a resell stand point.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in the 13 for 13 (minus TW golf) on the secondary phantom in 6 months. I have not seen this addressed, so keep me in mind if you want to resell it in about 6 months.

[quote name='akbeast17']selling account with pes 2013 online pass,max payne 3 disorganized crime pack,bioshock2, mg4 database,uc3 cpture trooper skin,uc3 online pass, batman the darkness map,resident evil 1-3,command and conquer red alert retalliation,infamous, little bigplanet, crash bandicot 3 warped,and mega man 2...

Pm me with offers thanks, this is all one account.[/quote]

up!

[quote name='TigerLust']Yeah, I hear that, and congrats on getting it on sale, didn't know they ever did that for this DLC. Would you happen to recall who else wanted it back then? Maybe we can finally get it done. I don't have the disc yet, and then I'm gone for week, so I don't mind if it takes 2 weeks to fill.[/QUOTE]
Devil May Cry was one of them, dont remember the other one.

resell $15.25
1. GogetaSS4
2. Perfect*Ending
phantom $7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

If I'm gonna host I'll need a ps+ code if anyone's got a spare.

selling account with pes 2013 online pass,max payne 3 disorganized crime pack,bioshock2, mg4 database,uc3 cpture trooper skin,uc3 online pass, batman the darkness map,resident evil 1-3,command and conquer red alert retalliation,infamous, little bigplanet, crash bandicot 3 warped,and mega man 2...

5 bucks anyone.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Selling 2x phantoms of my main
(All US/NA)
Purchased-
All Mafia 2DLC
Hot Pursuit DLC
Flutterby Ni No Kuni DLC
Two Worlds II GOTY
Little Big Planet Karting
All Far Cry 3 DLC (released anyways)
Hot Shots Golf Out Of Bounds Collection
Final Fantasy IX
Most Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC (no costumes)
Almost all Skate 3 DLC
DaO II black emporium
AC 3 Sharpshooter DLC
All released Hitman Absolution DLC
About 70% of GT5 DLC
God Of War Origins Collection

Free with PS+ (good til June but I'll prob add more and phantoms will only get this listed stuff since you can't get back in the acct)
Ratchet And Clank All 4 One
Little Big Planet 2
Infamous 2
Dungeon Defenders w/ plus exclusive dlc
Double dragon neon
Bloodrayne betrayel
Bioshock 2
PAC Man Championship Edition
Sonic 1&2
RE5 Gold Edition
Quantum Conundrum
Payday The Heist
NFL Blitz
King Of Fighters XIII
Outland
Scott Pilgrim
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Rochard
GoW Acension Beta
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Retro City Rampage
NBA Jam On Fire
Jet Pack Joyride
Megan Man 9&10
Darksiders
And all the free vita games since they started doing them

Asking $15 each phantom but open to offers
Trusted CAGs only[/QUOTE]

Bump

Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $4
Crazy Taxi $1
Battlefield 1943 $1

Also open to offers.

I'd like to join this group if the phantom is still available.
The Cave
$5
1. turkfebruary
2. shockandaww
--------------
$2.50
2. maximalni

I'm going to be hosting a MGS : Rising share when it hits. Already have a $50 PSN card ready to go

$20

1. Kurrptsenate
----------------
$10

btw, took me only 5.25 to download and install and ultimately start playing Ni No Kuni today

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I'm going to be hosting a MGS : Rising share when it hits. Already have a $50 PSN card ready to go

$20

1. Kurrptsenate
----------------
$10

btw, took me only 5.25 to download and install and ultimately start playing Ni No Kuni today[/QUOTE]
When does this game come out?

[quote name='navalg1337']I'd like to join this group if the phantom is still available.
The Cave
$5
2. shockandaww
--------------
$2.50
2. maximalni[/QUOTE]

I bought it on my main, got sick of waiting.

Selling Siren (PS2) for $3

[quote name='GogetaSS4']resell $15.25
1. GogetaSS4
2. Perfect*Ending
phantom $7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

If I'm gonna host I'll need a ps+ code if anyone's got a spare.[/QUOTE]

clonesniper666 said to ask him if we needed one..

Resell shares for sale! PM me!

1. DOOM 3 BFG + 007 Legends + both Toe Jam & Earl games + a Pinball Arcade DLC - $35 OBO
4. 1942 Joint Strike - $2
5. GTA3 (PS2 classic) - $3

[quote name='newtype06']Forming a new Ni No Kuni group, but I won't be able to download until Sunday noon (Jan 27th). Need host and resellers.

Ni No Kuni (this weekend? I have no idea what group # this one is lol)

Resell
Phantom
1. newtype06
2. dcm1602[/QUOTE]

Added El-producto. We just need another resell/host. EDIT: El-producto left so we're still looking for 2 resellers/host

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I'm going to be hosting a MGS : Rising share when it hits. Already have a $50 PSN card ready to go

$20

1. Kurrptsenate
----------------
$10

1. matsui

[/QUOTE]

In - loved the demo

[quote name='contej85']Still looking for a Nine No Kuni slot, preferably phantom. Anyone looking?[/QUOTE]

Have a resell slot if you're interested.

[quote name='WV Matsui']In - loved the demo[/QUOTE]

In also.
MGS Rising
$20

1. Kurrptsenate
----------------
$10

1. Old Man matsui
2. Brainberry

[quote name='WV Matsui']In - loved the demo[/QUOTE]

I was surprised how quickly I replayed it, then beat the boss again, restarted checkpoint, and did it again.

Can't imagine what it will be like when you have all his combos down. I was happy enough getting just-parries

[quote name='Brainberry']In also.
MGS Rising
$20

1. Kurrptsenate
----------------
$10

1. Old Man matsui
2. Brainberry[/QUOTE]

My Raiden uses a cane instead of that sweet sword!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back