CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Have to be a buy it now. No way a vita would auction off to only $140.[/QUOTE]

Did you not get my PM? Lol

[quote name='akbeast17']I can switch to resell if you want?[/QUOTE]

sounds good thanks

and ill take the last vice city resell to

[quote name='recon_zero']No longer interested in DmC sorry
====================================================================================================
====================================================================================================

Looking for a DMC Resell/Phantom.
Looking for a Playstation Battle Royale Resell/Phantom
Looking for a Fifa 13 Phantom
[/QUOTE]

All we need is one more re sell slot to be filled.C'mon someone join

[quote name='akbeast17']Main reason, I didn't want in that, only wanted a few of the games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']All we need is one more re sell slot to be filled.C'mon someone join[/QUOTE]

I may be horrible at these types of games, but I could do a resell if host will take a PSn card

[quote name='WV Matsui']Holy shit, Joker you're alive!

Welcome back as well![/QUOTE]

Thanks, and yes I'm still around/alive.

I got a new job so have had little time, and both my PS3's are full, along with quite a few other accounts activated (but not on the PS3,) so this place is too tempting to hang out 'cause I'll keep wanting to buy more, lol.

I'm going back to school next month, so I should have more time on my hands. My wife and I are also expecting, so I want to clear as many accounts now, before the baby comes in the summer.

Hopefully in the next couple months I can clear out the bulk of my accounts and snatch up a bunch more new ones. ;)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Thanks, and yes I'm still around/alive.

I got a new job so have had little time, and both my PS3's are full, along with quite a few other accounts activated (but not on the PS3,) so this place is too tempting to hang out 'cause I'll keep wanting to buy more, lol.

I'm going back to school next month, so I should have more time on my hands. My wife and I are also expecting, so I want to clear as many accounts now, before the baby comes in the summer.

Hopefully in the next couple months I can clear out the bulk of my accounts and snatch up a bunch more new ones. ;)[/QUOTE]

if u happen to have batman arkham city & sleeping dogs lemme know

[quote name='Mageshadow']So what ever ended up happening to that EU account with Arkham City on it?[/QUOTE]

i dunno.. i asked pancakes a question he never replied or didnt see it
maybe ill send him a pm

i sent Pancakes a pm

edited: i sent a pm to strangeinstereo bout it
I think we may need someone to fund eu psn account to add psn+ 3 months on it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jokerkun890']Thanks, and yes I'm still around/alive.

Hopefully in the next couple months I can clear out the bulk of my accounts and snatch up a bunch more new ones. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you're still alive. Good luck clearing out your backlog. I don't think it's ever going to happen. Real life just takes up so much time. :cry:

[quote name='Raiborg']Tried one from a previous promotion that is still valid as well as one from Matsui's link. If you look at services under account management you will notice that the plus 90 day trial is still there even after your trial expires. That is what is preventing the use of any trial codes.

Edit: The free 3 months of plus with a year subscription are for North America only. Starting in February however, plus 90 day subscriptions will be on sale for over 30% off, or £8 (roughly $12.60), for two weeks.[/QUOTE]

Do you know when in Feb itll start? My net will goes off 7th or 8th

[quote name='TheKid101']Hey guys, I have a quick question regarding preorder. If we preorder Dead Space 3 do all of us download the game 1st then download unlock key on release day? Or only the phantoms are to download 1st? Never done preorder b4 so have to ask.[/QUOTE]
not possible lol.
I'd say phantoms to speed up process...

[quote name='Raiborg']More like 41.1GB[/QUOTE]
thanks! can you put respective sizes in the OP? or here and I'll add them.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Resell $20
1. Tiger
Flexible* $14 OR a 3rd Phantom for $10
--------------
Phantom $10

@recon_zero or any other newbie: You ARE welcome to take the flexible/phantoms if you drop a $60 PP deposit.

*WTF is a Flexible? Glad you asked. You get the account to login and download the stuff, much like a phantom. You are basically a 3rd phantom, however you can SELL your phantom slot during the initial 5 months! If you keep the account past the 5 months, it's yours to keep. If you sell it, the buyer gets a plain phantom. You will also have to contact the host to initiate the sale of the phantom. There you have it - you get some of the benefits of a resell, but the price is closer to a phantom.

[quote name='TigerLust']Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Resell $20
1. Tiger
--------------
Phantom $10

@recon_zero or any other newbie: You ARE welcome to take the flexible/phantoms if you drop a $60 PP deposit.

*WTF is a Flexible? Glad you asked. You get the account to login and download the stuff, much like a phantom. You are basically a 3rd phantom, however you can SELL your phantom slot during the initial 5 months! If you keep the account past the 5 months, it's yours to keep. If you sell it, the buyer gets a plain phantom. You will also have to contact the host to initiate the sale of the phantom. There you have it - you get some of the benefits of a resell, but the price is closer to a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Why is a flexible never done in other groups if its so easy? J/w

[quote name='Teh Reaper']Why is a flexible never done in other groups if its so easy? J/w[/QUOTE]
Just thought of it a few days ago actually. Most host's would rather not take the hit (of $6) initially I suppose.

[quote name='TigerLust']Just thought of it a few days ago actually. Most host's would rather not take the hit (of $6) initially I suppose.[/QUOTE]

So another resell slot opens up if the holder of the flexible share sells within 5 months?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Resell $20
1. Tiger (host I'm assuming lol)
2. purplepanda
--------------
Phantom $10
1. jlazenby1

WTB: Blazblue:CS Platinum & Valkenhayn & Dead Nation DLC.
Also looking for a timeshare/phantom of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure HD, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+, flOw + DLC and Prince of Persia '08 + DLC, might be willing to buy a resell depending on how cheap they are.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Resell $20
1. Tiger (host I'm assuming lol)
2. purplepanda
--------------
Phantom $10
1. jlazenby1
2. fmills15

@recon_zero or any other newbie: You ARE welcome to take the flexible/phantoms if you drop a $60 PP deposit.[/QUOTE]

I want it!!!

[quote name='y2jd']i dunno.. i asked pancakes a question he never replied or didnt see it
maybe ill send him a pm

i sent Pancakes a pm

edited: i sent a pm to strangeinstereo bout it
I think we may need someone to fund eu psn account to add psn+ 3 months on it[/QUOTE]
I can fund the account on friday ( and you can pay me back whenever ) - or I can do/split $9 PP now

Let me know what's up though, def still would like to be in on this

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC - $4
Borderlands 2 - $16

All re-sellable shares

$13.33
1. akbeast17
----------------
$6.67
3. steamboatoperator
4. ipacman

Not sure if anyone in this would move to a resell. I would be willing for a phantom to get this group done.

[quote name='Raiborg']For Sale: No newbs please
Catherine (9527 MB) Resell: $10
Ni No Kuni (21.7 GB) Phantom: $9.17[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, was asking for Ni No Kuni but my hard drive space is getting too low.

Anyone know how big Black Ops 2 is? I'd like to buy a share, but I have Ni No Kuni installed, and am about to get Dead Space 3 next week... Not sure if my PS3 can take anymore new games XD

[quote name='boosted02gt']$13.33
1. akbeast17
----------------
$6.67
3. steamboatoperator
4. ipacman

Not sure if anyone in this would move to a resell. I would be willing for a phantom to get this group done.[/QUOTE]

I would of but I now have just enough for the phantom

[quote name='dcibass16']Anyone know how big Black Ops 2 is? I'd like to buy a share, but I have Ni No Kuni installed, and am about to get Dead Space 3 next week... Not sure if my PS3 can take anymore new games XD[/QUOTE]

Its about 13 Gb, 12.6 exactly

SteamboatOperator style group:

Dead Space 3 (4)

Resell $20
1. whiskeycrazy (paid)
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months) (host)
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez
3. galvatron2k1 (Paid)

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Do we have a host chosen?? Lol if not I might be able too

[quote name='jlazenby1']Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Do we have a host chosen?? Lol if not I might be able too[/QUOTE]

idk whos hosting, but i cant. I wanna get everyone paid up over the weekend though so were good to go tuesday. I hope it comes out at midnight like dmc did.

Too many blops groups at the same time. I dissolved the group.

I cannot be on this group. Sorry guys for the confussion.

[quote name='dcibass16']Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (3)

$20
1. dcibass16
--------------
$10

I can take a resell of this group then.[/QUOTE]

For sale (re-sellable):

Motorstorm 3D Rift (w/Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $2

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $15

Rune Factory Oceans - $6

Killzone HD - $5

[quote name='bastiartadi']I finally got my Wizard's Edition of Ni No Kuni! :)[/QUOTE]

Me too! (Well, I got it last night, technically.) Now if only I had the time to actually PLAY it... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back