CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='y2jd']im seeing paypal option... sweet! u can only add 5, 10, 25, 50, 150[/QUOTE]

Yes it is the same option available on europe but you must have an account of paypal from the same country in which you are going to use it, plus you can't add a specific amount which sucks.

It currently is the same as before as in Europe, plus you can't redeem ps+ 1 month trials.

So for adding funds to a 60$ game you would have to fund it 2 times one for 50$ and one for 10$.

I don't know if any fees would be involved.

Have the following Resell shares for sale: (Need to clean up my PS3 :D)
DMC Devil May Cry - $20
Dishonored - $18
Journey - $4
Rainbow Moon - $4
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $2
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $15
Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmares - $10

Send me a PM if interested or offers

[quote name='TigerLust']Selling Far Cry 3 Savage Edition (includes bonus SP/MP content) for only $15 - what an amazing FPS![/QUOTE]

Pm sent for farcry 3 savage edition

[quote name='Brimah']Mind explaining? Thanks!

Edit: just looked on the us store and don't see a preorder for it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

2 people DL > Deac > 2 other people DL

[quote name='Brainberry']Everybody could download early, even the resells.
Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how that'll work and would prefer to have the phantoms reload/activate their share then to create the phantom only to find out that they need to download the activation file.

With the playstation plus + sharing I'm almost filled up my 500gb HDD. Might have to look at either a 750GB or 1TB HDD.

[quote name='Marauder7']Not sure how that'll work and would prefer to have the phantoms reload/activate their share then to create the phantom only to find out that they need to download the activation file.

With the playstation plus + sharing I'm almost filled up my 500gb HDD. Might have to look at either a 750GB or 1TB HDD.[/QUOTE]

It still works , you don't use qrio yet to deac, you do it on the ps3 so the other two can access and DL, resells go first then phants

once it releases the phants DL the unlock then you deac on qrio so the resells can access the unlock.

Ni No Kuni (10)
Need 1 more resellable to get this underway. navalg1337 has graciously volunteered to be our host, just need 1 last person to finish this.

$20
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox

[quote name='slayerxx1']Ni No Kuni (10)
Need 1 more resellable to get this underway. navalg1337 has graciously volunteered to be our host, just need 1 last person to finish this.

$20
1. cgm92284
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last resell

Does anyone have an old share that is no longer being used that has Dead Space 2 on it? By that I mean an account that at one point had plus and downloaded it when it was free.

@ steamboatoperator: If I don't get any responses I'll probably check with you.

Do you need verified/local paypal for it to work on psn? I couldn't add funds to UK accounts with my US, non-verified PP...

For sale:
Hitman Absolution resell, with a few dlc and UK ps+ for a few more days (I'll renew it)
£5.70 (about $9.60)

[quote name='jlazenby1']Do you need verified/local paypal for it to work on psn? I couldn't add funds to UK accounts with my US, non-verified PP...

For sale:
Hitman Absolution resell, with a few dlc and UK ps+ for a few more days (I'll renew it)
£5.70 (about $9.60)[/QUOTE]

According to the terms and conditions you can only use for US since your PayPal account is from US.

so if you wanted to make an uk account you need someone from uk.

[quote name='realit3y']According to the terms and conditions you can only use for US since your PayPal account is from US.

so if you wanted to make an uk account you need someone from uk.[/QUOTE]
Would it be possible, does anyone know, to create a UK PayPal account without attaching it to a bank account (using a fake address as necessary), and then transfer funds to from a U.S. PayPal account into that UK PayPal account, and pay with that?

I would love to do something similar for a Japanese account if it were possible. Japanese PSN cards are tough to find at a reasonable price.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Would it be possible, does anyone know, to create a UK PayPal account without attaching it to a bank account (using a fake address as necessary), and then transfer funds to from a U.S. PayPal account into that UK PayPal account, and pay with that?

I would love to do something similar for a Japanese account if it were possible. Japanese PSN cards are tough to find at a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

That is what I will be doing when Paypal comes to Japanese accounts, that is not the case atm since Japanese accounts don't accept Paypal

[quote name='Josh1billion']Would it be possible, does anyone know, to create a UK PayPal account without attaching it to a bank account (using a fake address as necessary), and then transfer funds to from a U.S. PayPal account into that UK PayPal account, and pay with that?

I would love to do something similar for a Japanese account if it were possible. Japanese PSN cards are tough to find at a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

That won't work you have to be verified by adding a bank account.

I tried this before and it always errored out.

Resell shares for sale! PM me!

1. DOOM 3 BFG + 007 Legends + both Toe Jam & Earl games + a Pinball Arcade DLC - $35 OBO
4. 1942 Joint Strike - $2
5. GTA3 (PS2 classic) - $3.33

[quote name='realit3y']That is what I will be doing when Paypal comes to Japanese accounts, that is not the case atm since Japanese accounts don't accept Paypal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clonesniper666']That won't work you have to be verified by adding a bank account.

I tried this before and it always errored out.[/QUOTE]
Damn, that's too bad. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='clonesniper666']That won't work you have to be verified by adding a bank account.

I tried this before and it always errored out.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the answer, verified and local PP necessary then!
We should have potential 'paypal hosts', I know a guy from Japan who has verified paypal ;)

[quote name='raiden_86']are ther fees to adding paypal on your account?[/QUOTE]
gotta check, I'd guess no

Have the following Resell shares for sale: (Need to clean up my PS3 )
DMC Devil May Cry - $20
Dishonored - $18
Journey - $4
Rainbow Moon - $4
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $2
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $15
Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmares - $10

Send me a PM if interested or offers

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $15
The Walking Dead $7

Potential Groups

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$16.67
2. hs123
--------------
$8.33
2. hanun1002

Dead Space 3 (4)

$20
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez

Dead Space 3 and DMC

$40
--------------
$20
1. purplepanda
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34

DMC (6)

$20
1. TeH Reapr
--------------
$10
1. methodmanftw
2. iqubal

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Complete

$8.33
1. Brainberry
--------------
$4.16
1. Sierra

LOTR War in the North

$6.67
1. starmask2k3
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
4. WV Matsui

Mass Effect (4)

$5
--------------
$2.50
1. rams81
2. likeme

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (3)

$20
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. souljah

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (10)

$20
--------------
$10
1. aztreal
2. purplepanda

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$33.33
1. clonesniper666
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$16.67
1. halfwasted

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

Sleeping Dogs and Nightmare in North Point DLC

$19
----------------
$9.5
3. y2jd
4. evoked

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

$13.33
----------------
$6.67
3. brainberry

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Batman Arkham Asylum

$6.66
1. apollyon
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$3.34
1. mr anderson
2. y2jd

DMC

$20
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. newtype06
2. brainberry

DMC (2)

$20
1. bjstucker
2. evantrees
--------------
$10
1. fmills15
2. setup

DMC (3)

$20
1. bigkrev13
2. taavivesi
--------------
$10
1. smelly
YanksFan

DMC (4)

$20
1. allknights
2. Raiborg
--------------
$10
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1

DMC (5)

$20
1. evoked
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. pancakesarelove
2. catspit

Far Cry 3 (13)

$20
1. allknights
2. fastlyfe007
--------------
$10
1. aztreal
2. halfwasted

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit DLC

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
2. scrubs
--------------
$Phantom
1. clones's friend
2. Estonian beast

Siren PS2 Classic

$3.33
1. clonesniper666
2. TurkFebruary(?)
----------------
$1.67
3. snakemaster2389
4.pancakesarelove

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Dead Space 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. likeme

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Dead Space 3 (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
mauaus

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. mauaus

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. gogetass4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. snakezx

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5)

$20
1. azazael13
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. whitedemon
2. tyldurden

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (6)

$20
1. sierra
2. taavivessi
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. acquiesc3

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (7)

$20
1. mauaus
2. V4OLdbOY
--------------
$10
1. ohram
2. Aztreal

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (8)

$20
1. brimah
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$10
1. bhoya
2. sl4vedog

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (9)

$20
1. cgm92284
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox

Strike Suit Zero

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

i have a 20 psn card and lookin for some us/uk resales of some games. im bored and need something to play, pm me, lookin for a combo of resale games

I think I'm finally going to upgrade my HDD, but I have some questions. Will I lose my phantom accounts? And what kind of HDD should I look for, specs wise? Thanks guys.

[quote name='Tsel']I think I'm finally going to upgrade my HDD, but I have some questions. Will I lose my phantom accounts? And what kind of HDD should I look for, specs wise? Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you lose them. I would have switched my HDD a long time ago if I didn't lose them.

[quote name='Tsel']I think I'm finally going to upgrade my HDD, but I have some questions. Will I lose my phantom accounts? And what kind of HDD should I look for, specs wise? Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of doing the same. I read (in this thread, actually) that if you do a backup, and simply restore the games to another HDD, you won't lose the phantoms. I could be mistaken, though. Would appreciate if anyone could clarify!

[quote name='breakfuss']I'm thinking of doing the same. I read (in this thread, actually) that if you do a backup, and simply restore the games to another HDD, you won't lose the phantoms. I could be mistaken, though. Would appreciate if anyone could clarify![/QUOTE]
While I didn't have any phantoms, I believe my resells carried over without a fuss (no reactivation required). It was three years ago thou, so I may be mistaken. The backup/restore takes a LOT of time, so delete anything you don't absolutely need beforehand.

Looking for the Devil May Cry trilogy. Anyone?

Timesharing:

Demon's Souls/Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Bully

Trusted CAG's only please! Not sure what a fair price would be on these...

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yeah you lose them. I would have switched my HDD a long time ago if I didn't lose them.[/QUOTE]

I looked into it at one point and it seemed like if you were upgrading your HD on the same system that there were a few that would work. I can't remember the details, but I thought some of the older models were the ones that would allow you to bring your phantoms forward.

Funny this topic was brought up today - I just upgraded my HD a couple of hours ago. Reason I did it was because I wanted to start buying phantoms instead of always going for the resell. I didn't want the headache of possibly loosing phantoms! ;)
(I had an 80gb and put in a 7200rpm 320gb)

long time no post, been playing lots o pc games.

anyways, can you guys confirm that you can fund psn network directly from paypal account?

also anybody have mas efffect trilogy slot?
willing to host if none is available

me 3
phantom
resale

It says I can use PayPal but when I try I just keep getting an error message that says to try again

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clonesniper666']Phantom open for my Ni No Kuni and Sly 4 group. Both games will be bought on Sly's release.[/QUOTE]

If nobody has claimed it yet, il take that phantom

[quote name='SEAL62505']I looked into it at one point and it seemed like if you were upgrading your HD on the same system that there were a few that would work. I can't remember the details, but I thought some of the older models were the ones that would allow you to bring your phantoms forward.

Funny this topic was brought up today - I just upgraded my HD a couple of hours ago. Reason I did it was because I wanted to start buying phantoms instead of always going for the resell. I didn't want the headache of possibly loosing phantoms! ;)
(I had an 80gb and put in a 7200rpm 320gb)[/QUOTE]
I had upgraded my old phat from 40GB to 500GB (with 7200 rpm as well). When the phat died, I moved the drive into my slim just over a year ago, and at that point had to reactivate (as it was a new console). The new drive should keep your phantoms so long as you keep the same console. It doesn't matter if you are upgrading a phat/slim/etc. What matters is you need to use the backup/restore by going here on your XMB: Settings > System Settings > Backup Utility > Back Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back