CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Is karting good?
  • LittleBigPlanet Karting – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
  • The Unfinished Swan – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
  • Ratchet & Clank – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy – Regular $7.99, Sale $3.99, PS Plus $2.00
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection – Regular $24.99, Sale $12.49, PS Plus $6.25
  • Warp – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Shank 2 – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • NiGHTS into dreams… – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Jet Set Radio – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut – Regular $19.99, Sale $9.99, PS Plus $5.00
  • Psychonauts – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
  • Machinarium – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Complete 1/22 - 1/28 Sale Group

$4.17
1. Brainberry
2. Sierra
--------------
$2.08

Any interest in this group at the PSN '13 for 13' sale price for this week?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='noone13']I'll take a phantom of LBP Karting. I also have a 1 month PS+ card to add to the account, so we can get it for $10.[/QUOTE]

Since both phantoms are gone, I'll take a resell.

[quote name='gez']Since both phantoms are gone, I'll take a resell.[/QUOTE]

I suppose our group is complete then? Navalg, mauaus, noone and me

8393058244_99d7bddcb3_z.jpg

Holy shit its fooosballlll!!!

I'll take the last phantom for The Cave. Anyone have some shares for me to buy :) I still have 60 in psn credit and those "killer sales" are totally suckass lol. Am i the only one who doesn't care about Ni no Kuni? The name is funny though lol

[quote name='y2jd']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

I gotta see what sale psn+ is having first before getting this.. if thats cool with u guys cuz i only have $10 lol.. i will confirm before it hits psn[/QUOTE]

So, what's the verdict? Those are pretty good sales, so it's understandable if you want to divert your monies there instead.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Holy shit its fooosballlll!!!

I'll take the last phantom for The Cave. Anyone have some shares for me to buy :) I still have 60 in psn credit and those "killer sales" are totally suckass lol. Am i the only one who doesn't care about Ni no Kuni? The name is funny though lol[/QUOTE]

strangeinstereo got the last phantom one page back, just to let you know.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Okay, looks like one of our members dropped out.

We need a resell for Ni No Kuni.[/QUOTE]
I'll join this group as a resell, I just can't host though.

edit: Maybe I'll hold off. Apparently it's 19GB. Good lord.

ok sorry just woke up guys.. eh.. not gonna do sale.. i'd rather ni no kuni over all those games.. so confirmed (i cant host)

[quote name='kurrptsenate']this works for me. i have off tomorrow so if everyone confirms I can get the ball rolling.[/QUOTE]

What's the verdict on the night no kuni group?

If another LBP Karting group starts up, put me down for a resell. Also, how is PS+ a joke? Sure, we don't get awesome free games every month, but just look at this 13 for 13 s ale. Massive discounts on every game in the sale. Not to mention cloud saves and automatic downloads. I'd say it's well worth it for a measly $4 a month and that's if you paid MSRP. I can let a weak update pass me by because other updates are great. Do you expect them to give away a triple A game every time?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']There is a spot there.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (10)

$20
1. Kurrptsenate
2. 0_0
--------------
$10
1. aztreal
2. purplepanda[/QUOTE]

Trying to do this today or join another

[quote name='Tsel']If another LBP Karting group starts up, put me down for a resell.[/QUOTE]

You can take my spot since I decided that I'm going to buy it on my main account along with some other games on the list.

Resell
1.Tsel
2.gez

Phantom
1.mauaus
2.noone

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. Crashmasteromega
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd (confirmed and can't host)

Can somebody host it? I can but I've never hosted one so if it can be explained I will host it.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']still a spot open for ni no kuni resell for whoever wants to jump on it.[/QUOTE]

Still available? I'll take the slot.

[quote name='zvone9489']selling Hitman Absolution Special Edition + Sleeping Dogs resellable slot
20 £ or 30 $ PayPal
Contact on PM[/QUOTE]
anyone?

[quote name='newtype06']Still available? I'll take the slot.[/QUOTE]

someone pmed me first, ill let you know if you still need a group by then.

Can anyone copy and paste about the models that are able to do a full back up and transfer phantoms please.

I had two friends tried it and both failed. The accounts wont transfer.

Selling

Hitman: Absolution - $8 (Re-sellable)
inFamous: Festival of Blood & Sideway: New York - $2 (Re-sellable)

You can purchase both from me for $9.

[quote name='jsdgame']Little karting? 10? With plus? Anybody have a cheap psn + 1 month trial?[/QUOTE]

if its on eu psn I do believe I have a ps+ month I'll sell for cheap

[quote name='Teh Reaper']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. Crashmasteromega
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd (confirmed and can't host)

Can somebody host it? I can but I've never hosted one so if it can be explained I will host it.[/QUOTE]

lol, I don't know what's worse...hosting or explaining how it's done. @teh reaper, if you're open to it, I can give you instructions. Not hard, just fucking annoying as hell! I wasn't sure if @crashmasteromega was willing, and @y2jd can't. I obviously don't want to, but if all else fails...:cry:

[quote name='breakfuss']lol, I don't know what's worse...hosting or explaining how it's done. @teh reaper, if you're open to it, I can give you instructions. Not hard, just fucking annoying as hell! I wasn't sure if @crashmasteromega was willing, and @y2jd can't. I obviously don't want to, but if all else fails...:cry:[/QUOTE]
I mean if your willing your more then welcome too haha, if its as annoying as you say I wouldn't want to fuck it up since its my first time hosting lol

[quote name='Karla']Can anyone copy and paste about the models that are able to do a full back up and transfer phantoms please.

I had two friends tried it and both failed. The accounts wont transfer.[/QUOTE]

I posted this just a few pages ago. The only models that can transfer phantoms are those that have a 256MB NAND inside. You'll have to check the model number to see what NAND size they have (unless it's a slim, then you obviously know that it's 16MB).

[quote name='Derfel']
Chart:

FAT NAND SIZE

CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB
CECHH = 16MB
CECHJ = 16MB
CECHK = 16MB
CECHL = 16MB
CECHM = 16MB
CECHP = 16MB
CECHQ = 16MB

SLIM NAND SIZE

CECH-20..A = 16MB
CECH-20..B = 16MB
CECH-21..A = 16MB
CECH-21..B = 16MB
CECH-250.A = 16MB
CECH-250.B = 16MB
CECH-250.A = 16MB
CECH-250.B = 16MB
CECH-251.A = 16MB
CECH-251.B = 16MB[/QUOTE]

Hi, I see some posts about gamesharing the Borderlands 2 season pass, but I just wanted to doubly-confirm that it is indeed shareable? My best friend and I have been playing online, and I want to make a share account so we can both get the season pass. Before I drop the cash on it, though, was hoping someone could confirm this for me. Thanks!

[quote name='johnnypark']Hi, I see some posts about gamesharing the Borderlands 2 season pass, but I just wanted to doubly-confirm that it is indeed shareable? My best friend and I have been playing online, and I want to make a share account so we can both get the season pass. Before I drop the cash on it, though, was hoping someone could confirm this for me. Thanks![/QUOTE]
yes shareable

You can share it, but since some of the content has not been released yet, you can't really make a phantom and can only do a two-way share

[quote name='Teh Reaper']I mean if your willing your more then welcome too haha, if its as annoying as you say I wouldn't want to fuck it up since its my first time hosting lol[/QUOTE]

I can do the hosting if you guys want to.

[quote name='johnnypark']Hi, I see some posts about gamesharing the Borderlands 2 season pass, but I just wanted to doubly-confirm that it is indeed shareable? My best friend and I have been playing online, and I want to make a share account so we can both get the season pass. Before I drop the cash on it, though, was hoping someone could confirm this for me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Season passes are shareable, each time new dlc will appear you will have to go to that account and retireve the dlc and since you only want to use the resells with your friend there is no problem whatsoever just do the account sharing with him then.

Speaking of season passes, I'm gonna go half on the Assassin's Creed 3 one with a friend and will be selling 2 phantoms -$5 apiece- when all dlc is out (2/5 so far), anyone interested?

PM or post here please

[quote name='Derfel']The only models that can transfer phantoms are those that have a 256MB NAND inside. You'll have to check the model number to see what NAND size they have (unless it's a slim, then you obviously know that it's 16MB).

Chart:
FAT NAND SIZE
CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB
CECHH = 16MB
CECHJ = 16MB
CECHK = 16MB
CECHL = 16MB
CECHM = 16MB
CECHP = 16MB
CECHQ = 16MB

SLIM NAND SIZE
CECH-20..A = 16MB
CECH-20..B = 16MB
CECH-21..A = 16MB
CECH-21..B = 16MB
CECH-250.A = 16MB
CECH-250.B = 16MB
CECH-250.A = 16MB
CECH-250.B = 16MB
CECH-251.A = 16MB
CECH-251.B = 16MB

When you backup and then restore the hard drive all of the accounts will be present on the new drive. If it's a 16MB NAND unit, they will need to be re-activated to function (which in the case of a phantom will be impossible, of course).

There is no way to transfer phantoms from one console to another; we were talking about backing up the hard drive and then restoring it on an upgraded hard drive in the same console. [/QUOTE]...

@Crashmasteromega: your inbox is full it was only to tell you that y2jd and Teh Reaper doesn't mind that I host.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Speaking of season passes, I'm gonna go half on the
Assassin's Creed 3 one with a friend and will be selling 2 phantoms -$5 apiece- when all dlc is out (2/5 so far), anyone interested? [/QUOTE]

Regarding the dlcs, I am not sure if the season pass holders will still continue to be receiving the content 1 week earlier this latest dlc: Battle Hardened Pack was released at the same time for season pass holders or non-holders.

Regarding the announced dates for the remaining dlcs:
The Tyranny of King Washington is a 3 part DLC:
*The Infamy- 1/29/13
*The Betrayal- 2/26/13
*The Redemption- 3/26/13

so end of march

Need an additional phantom to finish this group, vokox has been dropped for not responding to PM's/paying his shares. If you want a ni no kuni phantom, please PM either me or navalg1337 for details
*All members have paid so if someone wants to join we can get this group started on launch
Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)

[quote name='Karla']Can anyone copy and paste about the models that are able to do a full back up and transfer phantoms please.

I had two friends tried it and both failed. The accounts wont transfer.[/QUOTE]

Transfer phantoms; can you do that? Because I may need to transfer some since I'm going to return/replace my unit this weekend...

if there is anymore slots, ill take resell of ni-no-kuni (preferred) or else ill take phantom, let me know!

edit: ill just add myself here

Need an additional phantom to finish this group, vokox has been dropped for not responding to PM's/paying his shares. If you want a ni no kuni phantom, please PM either me or navalg1337 for details
*All members have paid so if someone wants to join we can get this group started on launch
Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057

also, selling journey (resale) $5

[quote name='slayerxx1']Need an additional phantom to finish this group, vokox has been dropped for not responding to PM's/paying his shares. If you want a ni no kuni phantom, please PM either me or navalg1337 for details
Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ka-boom057']if there is anymore slots, ill take resell of ni-no-kuni (preferred) or else ill take phantom, let me know!

also, selling journey (resale) $5[/QUOTE]

group complete then???

Anyone try the FACEBOOK sony psn plus 30 day trial app, says you get a free 30-day trial by 'liking' them on FB. Not sure if it is legit. I plan to use the 30day trial to buy up most of those 13 for 13 games for 75% off using +.

EDIT: just realized it is for the eu PSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back