CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TurkFebruary']If there's any groups for The Cave, I'm in[/QUOTE]

Snake wants to join a group last time I checked.

Also if I don't like mine, I'll probably sell it as I'll be playing it for tonight.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']If there's any groups for The Cave, I'm in.

Also, selling Siren (ps2). $3[/QUOTE]
So....did you like Siren Turk? ;)

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Again, Ni No Kuni and Machinarium phantom available for $10. Games are already purchased and ready to go. If you're interested please hurry.[/QUOTE]

Ok got a replacement.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The Cave(2)
resales-$5
1.turk
-----
phants-$2.50
1.snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

Actually, I can only afford a phantom. Unless someone buys Siren... *looks at kanamit*

< Very Interested in a Ni No Kuni

but havent done a gameshare since PS3 changed the rules of a gameshare.

Send me a PM if forming one (I dont check here that often)

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody have a US PS+ code for cheap?
PlayStation Plus

Deals
escapeVektor - Vita - $7.99
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $6.25
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $5.00
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $2.00
Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
Ratchet & Clank - $3.75
Shank 2 - $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $10.00
The Unfinished Swan - $3.75
Warp - $2.50
I'm Interested in : Hotshots, Psychonauts, Machinarium and Jet Set, open to suggestions also.[/QUOTE]
We should get a PS+ gameshare group going and gameshare a bunch of those games! :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']We should get a PS+ gameshare group going and gameshare a bunch of those games! :)[/QUOTE]

Def!

Well, it matters on GB size also lol, After Ni No Kuni I'll only have 25GB free.

[quote name='y2jd']Cousin nino![/QUOTE]

0.jpg

Gonna have the PS3 running all night at this rate.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Actually, I can only afford a phantom. Unless someone buys Siren... *looks at kanamit*[/QUOTE]
I can't afford to buy anything that isn't the dlc I am looking for. I feel a bit like you Turk when you can't sell your shares, nobody has responded to any posts I've made looking for dlc. Even a few posts looking for the same dlc didn't answer here or in pm's...I'm getting close to saying fuck it and buying it all on my main.

[quote name='kanamit']If I never see another person type "Ni No Kuni" it will be too soon :wall:[/QUOTE]

Agreed! It's a fuckin cartoon! :wall:

< Very Interested in a Ni No Kuni

(copied for simplicity)

[quote name='dcm1602']< Very Interested in a Ni No Kuni

Send me a PM if forming one (I dont check here that often)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='smellyy']Looking for Ni No Kumi phantom slot

Seems like I keep missing my chances[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RainFall']< Very Interested in a Ni No Kuni

(copied for simplicity)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']I'm also interested in a Ni No Kuni gameshare.[/QUOTE]

All of you together now.

Ni No Kuni (?)
resell
Phantom
2. smelly

[quote name='Brainberry']And here I thought you couldn't sound any older.[/QUOTE]

Lol

[quote name='WV Matsui']Agreed! It's a fuckin cartoon! :wall:[/QUOTE]

You're never too old to enjoy Studio Ghibli animation, Matsui! Besides, if the story is as intricately woven as many reviewers are claiming it is, then it is definitely worth experiencing even if you aren't into the animation style or if you are like me and aren't all that crazy about JRPGs

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']We should get a PS+ gameshare group going and gameshare a bunch of those games! :)[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in doing this ps plus thing I am interested in hot shots, tiger woods, ratchet and clank, lbp racing and maybe some others.

Still trying to sell account with bioshock 2, Resident Evil 1-3, infamous and little big planet.

[quote name='kanamit']I can't afford to buy anything that isn't the dlc I am looking for. I feel a bit like you Turk when you can't sell your shares, nobody has responded to any posts I've made looking for dlc. Even a few posts looking for the same dlc didn't answer here or in pm's...I'm getting close to saying fuck it and buying it all on my main.[/QUOTE]

lol for the most part that's where i'm at too. There's either too many shares around or no interest in anything else so might as well just have it for yourself, right? Unfortunately there's also no DmC dlc right now except preorder stuff, but why would I pay $16 for golden weapons?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']All of you together now.

Ni No Kuni (?)
resell
Phantom
2. smelly[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with a phantom slot, but i'd pay for a resell if necessary to fill the group.

Is phantom as simple as it sounds? Is there a FAQ i need to read that is not the front page?

80% on the 16GB file.

The install is going to be brutal.

Seems like I will DL this quicker than the install time.

Edit: I'm talking about Ni No Kuni

It was mentioned here before, but I would like a phantom slot for Ni no Kuni -- except that I can't download it until this weekend (Sunday) for personal reasons.

So far dcm1602's OK with it (also as a phantom) so we have 2 free resell slots. If anyone's willing to wait and join, let us know :)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']All of you together now.

Ni No Kuni (?)
resell
Phantom
2. smelly[/QUOTE]

Sounds good in theory, but I don't understand how the Phantom/resell thing works.

just fuck ni no penis ok. lets not forget about The Cave and the new Sly Cooper demo :)

The Cave(2)

resales-$5
------
phants-$2.50
1.snake
2.turk

fun game guys!! theres a demo to dl!

[quote name='Teh Reaper']i No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper(Downloading)
2. y2jd(Downloading)

as soon as we are done downloading i will sent info to you guys, also we have $10 extra dollars in the account as i had trouble funding and just ended up buying 3 $10 psn cards. If one of you guys have a 1 month ps+ we can buy little big planet karting as well or any of the 13 for 13 games. let me know thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if it's not too late I may have a one month PS+ code we could use. If so I wouldn't mind Machinarium and Unfinished Swan.

If you don't want those and just want to do LBP Karting that works too. Let me know and I'll try to find my one month code. Edit: found the code I'll PM it if you still want to do it.

[quote name='Brainberry']I swear, we might as well Sticky the phantom/resell mechanics on the OP. We get that question too many times not to.[/QUOTE]

please do, i have no idea how this works but i do have paypal and i do want games lol

I'm waiting for a PM to see how much I can get a US PS+ 30 Day for so I can factor it into the price.

Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
Warp - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
PS+ 5.00

So price would be
Resell 8.33

Edit: I just talked to the guy, he's asking 5.00 for the PS+ code, hopefully the host of this group can also activate the PS+ code since it needs a credit card.(anyone have one cheaper than 5.00?)

I'm pretty sure they don't add the info about phantoms to the OP because they don't want it getting out or Sony seeing it and fixing it and such.

[quote name='Brainberry']I swear, we might as well Sticky the phantom/resell mechanics on the OP. We get that question too many times not to.[/QUOTE]
pls wait till ps4 lol

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Don't deal with this guy.[/QUOTE]
+1

the worst sellers are the ones with ZERO feedback that keep flipping the price on you, just because a few people said they were interested so they think they are sitting on gold :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back