CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gameshares']Borderlands and all DLC - $3 resale (old-style account) Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $5 resale (ganjaman1 is the other resale.) Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $1.67 phantom (3 available, I'm the host.) Resident Evil 4 HD - $2 resale (old-style account)[/QUOTE]

Feb 13 profile and you have accounts of old, new and phantoms? is anyone else feeling at all uneasy about this new person?

Dead Space 3

Resell: $10
1. Oiprocsone (Only if no Host is found)
-------------------
Phantom: $20
1. Oiprocsone
2. Boosted02GT (Possibly open)

[quote name='Braxis']Ni no Kuni (US edition)

Anyone interested in splitting the cost for a Gold Familiar Dlc Pack (Hurly,Mite& Drongo)[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in this. How much is it?

[quote name='jlazenby1']Draggle is comin to our psn free I believe next week, right now everyone's paying wayyyyy too much, I see the dlc goin for $30+ on eBay and that's nuts when there's a damn good chance they'll release it in a few months for prob $10 on psn lol[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right but knowing Bamco people that bought the WE are going to be pissed if they do. They again the whole sell over 200 copies to canada fiasco, people are already po'ed lol...

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I might be interested in this. How much is it?[/QUOTE]

It would 50% of whatever the lowest one available cost on ebay. (Note: It cannot be the UK version its not compatible, only US)

[quote name='Braxis']It would 50% of whatever the lowest one available cost on ebay. (Note: It cannot be the UK version its not compatible, only US)[/QUOTE]

Nevermind I just looked it up and it's too expensive for me.

Here's a list of my main games. I put retail prices next to some of the games to help estimate how much they are "worth" (though I bought many on sale).

Unless I miscounted, that would be 42 purchased games (+2 PSP games). PS+ freebies (expire Aug. 2014, ~18 months away): 47 games + 7 minis. Also includes various DLC (& online passes), themes, and avatars.

Let me know if you are interested in the phantom; I have one phantom slot to sell. Trusted CAGs only.. I should know you. Looking for $30 OBO. Total download size for everything is over 400 GB, I think.

[quote name='iwarboY']Feb 13 profile and you have accounts of old, new and phantoms? is anyone else feeling at all uneasy about this new person?[/QUOTE]

Had the same thought

LOL that Dead Space 3 farming video reminds me of the ones Sony used to have on their demo discs back in the OPM days of the PS2.

I wonder what ever became of Saul Villegas?

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom* - $2.50
1. purplepanda
Phantom - $1.66
1. Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389

Add yourself if interested.

*Sellable-phantom can be sold anytime within a 6 month period. If a regular phantom is desired I can arrange that as well.

----------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Sound Shapes (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpg']Dead Space 3 Unlimited Resource Farming Glitch

haha EA[/QUOTE]
Wow and its even easier than credit farming in the first 2 games :lol:.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Anyone got a share of Dead Space 1,2? I've never played them.[/QUOTE]

I've posted that a couple of days ago and no go unless you just want a share of Dead Space 2 which just a couple of people are selling.

[quote name='Oiprocsone']Dead Space 3

Resell: $10
-------------------
Phantom: $20
1. Oiprocsone
2. Boosted02GT (Possibly open)[/QUOTE]

This is a tad bit backwards :lol:

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is a tad bit backwards :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey if they're fine with that, I'll take a resell lol.

Also Lustyhitter, I'll make a group

Sega All Star Racing Transformed (2)
1. Lustyhitter
2. Pancakes (I can host)
-----------------------

No one interested at all? I can really care less about dead space, this must people how people felt about Ni No Kuni
Ken's Rage 2
2. Pancakes
----------------------
1. Mr.hitdemhoez
2. Braxis

I actually want this, but with my massive backlog I figure I can wait until I can grab a 360 disc copy for $5 like I did with the first game :D

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']No one interested at all? I can really care less about dead space, this must people how people felt about Ni No Kuni
Ken's Rage 2
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']I actually want this, but with my massive backlog I figure I can wait until I can grab a 360 disc copy for $5 like I did with the first game :D[/QUOTE]

I was actually planning to get the disc version (when it gets a little cheaper) for this one since I enjoyed the first one a lot but they had to go digital only for PS3 and america...

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Beware of dealing with crashlen0!!![/QUOTE]

Is he your brother?

EDIT: what happened?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Hey if they're fine with that, I'll take a resell lol.

Also Lustyhitter, I'll make a group

Sega All Star Racing Transformed (2)
1. Lustyhitter
2. Pancakes (I can host)
-----------------------

No one interested at all? I can really care less about dead space, this must people how people felt about Ni No Kuni
Ken's Rage 2
2. Pancakes
----------------------
1.XzMrHitDatHoezX
2. Braxis[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last phantom on kenshiros revenge 2

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is a tad bit backwards :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right sorry this is the correction thank you.

Dead Space 3

Resell: $20
-------------------
Phantom: $10
1. Oiprocsone
2. Boosted02GT (Possibly open)

Just an fyi, Dead Space 3 looks pretty bland on ps3. I was playing it on my laptop and it has so much more detail. Get it for pc, if u can, if not xbox might be the way to go.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Beware of dealing with crashlen0!!![/QUOTE]

Its fine if you didn't want the account BUT if you're gonna go and the forums and tell everyone to avoid me that's WRONG. What happened was he was interested in my MW3 maps account and he asked if I had another slot open for his friend. I said I don't but if if you really wanted it then you could just deactivate the slots since its a pretty old account. He took offense to this and decided to slander my name on this thread.
TL;DR
He wanted my MW3 account
Asked if I had an extra slot
Said nope but you could deactivate it if you please
Got offended and decided to post that everyone should avoid me.

In the end I was only selling one slot, you asked for an extra and I tried to help you out.

-Also no im not related to him at all (Thank God)

[quote name='evoked']Im interested but I dont have $40. I only have $20 if anyone agree to move to resale slot I can take a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Games come out in less than 2 weeks. :)

[quote name='crashlen0']Its fine if you didn't want the account BUT if you're gonna go and the forums and tell everyone to avoid me that's WRONG. What happened was he was interested in my MW3 maps account and he asked if I had another slot open for his friend. I said I don't but if if you really wanted it then you could just deactivate the slots since its a pretty old account. He took offense to this and decided to slander my name on this thread.
TL;DR
He wanted my MW3 account
Asked if I had an extra slot
Said nope but you could deactivate it if you please
Got offended and decided to post that everyone should avoid me.

In the end I was only selling one slot, you asked for an extra and I tried to help you out.

-Also no im not related to him at all (Thank God)[/QUOTE]

You basically told him that he could take the other resells spot as well by deactivating the account.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Just an fyi, Dead Space 3 looks pretty bland on ps3. I was playing it on my laptop and it has so much more detail. Get it for pc, if u can, if not xbox might be the way to go.[/QUOTE]

I'm saving up the money to buy an ultrabook with a good graphics card. But at the moment all I have is my ps3. All I can look forward to at the moment is either the Ultrabook or PlayStation 4.

[quote name='clonesniper666']You basically told him that he could take the other resells spot as well by deactivating the account.[/QUOTE]

Agreed as I heard the same

Sorry Crashlen0 but until you an prove otherwise most veterans of this forum will not be sharing with you.

[quote name='clonesniper666']You basically told him that he could take the other resells spot as well by deactivating the account.[/QUOTE]

Basically I was giving him the account, I have no use for it and its hard finding someone who wants MW3 maps. I only advertised 1 Resell slot for sale, but he wanted one for his friend too so I told him take the account and deactivate it since I have no use for it and Id rather make $5 off it than not use the account at all.

Granted I understand , WV Matsui but I was dealing with MW3 maps not big title games that have a high resell values.

Another side note: this account did not originate on CAG it came from NGU.

Did CrashmasterOmega forward his pms to you yet?

this is better than the superbowl talk

2152833_o.gif

[quote name='crashlen0']Basically I was giving him the account, I have no use for it and its hard finding someone who wants MW3 maps. I only advertised 1 Resell slot for sale, but he wanted one for his friend too so I told him take the account and deactivate it since I have no use for it and Id rather make $5 off it than not use the account at all.

Granted I understand , WV Matsui but I was dealing with MW3 maps not big title games that have a high resell values.

Another side note: this account did not originate on CAG it came from NGU.[/QUOTE]

Resell value is irrelevant, as is where the account originated from. What you are doing here is openly advocating the theft of shares which are not yours.

You have proven it wise for any members here to think twice before engaging in future dealings with you.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Resell value is irrelevant, as is where the account originated from. What you are doing here is openly advocating the theft of shares which are not yours.[/QUOTE]

Sigh... the account had 2 slots 1 for me and another I sold to my friend. He doesn't use the maps much so he would still have them regardless as a phantom. That's it I don't know what proof you guys need like screenshots but I am willing to cooperate.

Basically my friend gets a phantom instead of a resell that's all but he still retains the content. He would be the only one who would be "losing" but he doesn't care about mw3 anymore and I could always take his slot back if I asked. I'm not stealing shares or scamming anyone.

Im NOT SCAMMING WV Matsui, I dont know where you getting that from. I told the buyer if he wanted to HE could deactivate the slots. Thats it. It was to help him out I wasn't charging him more or anything its just if HE wants to do it.
-Also is there a dispute section or something I dont want to flood this thread with my posts.

What Steam said

As new folks to this community will learn and should take note, that even though this forum is not moderated, we do sniff out scammers quickly and as soon as we do they are outed.

[quote name='crashlen0']Sigh... the account had 2 slots 1 for me and another I sold to my friend. He doesn't use the maps much so he would still have them regardless as a phantom. That's it I don't know what proof you guys need like screenshots but I am willing to cooperate.

Basically my friend gets a phantom instead of a resell that's all but he still retains the content. He would be the only one who would be "losing" but he doesn't care about mw3 anymore and I could always take his slot back if I asked. I'm not stealing shares or scamming anyone.

-Also is there a dispute section or something I dont want to flood this thread with my posts.[/QUOTE]

From what I can gather from your exchange with Crashmaster:

The slot that you sold to your friend was not yours to sell to begin with. You purchased 1 slot, and upon inspecting the account you noticed there was another vacant slot, so you helped yourself to it. This is known as sniping. By sniping the slot, you effectively robbed someone else from there rightful share. I am of course assuming that the slot you sniped belonged to someone else, it could have been dormant all along. Nevertheless, you took that slot without being privy to that aforementioned knowledge - this is incredibly dishonest, as is advocating that someone remotely deactivate an account and continue to cycle the shares.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']From what I can gather from your exchange with Crashmaster:

The slot that you sold to your friend was not yours to sell to begin with. You purchased 1 slot, and upon inspecting the account you noticed there was another vacant slot, so you helped yourself to it. This is known as sniping. By sniping the slot, you effectively robbed someone else from there rightful share. I am of course assuming that the slot you sniped belonged to someone else, it could have been dormant all along. Nevertheless, you took that slot without being privy to that aforementioned knowledge - this is incredibly dishonest, as is advocating that someone remotely deactivate an account and continue to cycle the shares.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought but after searching though my emails I saw that I bought the entire account and not just a slot as I had thought. I could post my pm's or paypal transaction to prove this or even link to the original thread.

[quote name='crashlen0']That's what I thought but after searching though my emails I saw that I bought the entire account and not just a slot as I had thought. I could post my pm's or paypal transaction to prove this or even link to the original thread.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='crashlen0']That's what I thought but after searching though my emails I saw that I bought the entire account and not just a slot as I had thought. I could post my pm's or paypal transaction to prove this.[/QUOTE]

That's what you thought? So you helped yourself to the vacant share without even realizing whether or not it was yours to begin with? This is what's concerning about this whole situation - you may very well be an outstanding gamesharer, but the way you are going about explaining yourself is highly suspect.

This community is predicated on personal responsibility and trust, and this is a fragile thing. Just be weary of the things you have said and how it may come off to the rest of the group - there's a reason (and rightfully so wouldn't you agree?) that many here took to raising a brow by what you have said. I don't think you're a scammer, there is not sufficient evidence to label you as such. Know that others (who have been screwed over many a time) will not be so amicable in there assessment of you.

I feel like I'm treading into hand-wringing territory, so I'll leave it at this.

Do what you gotta do to prove you are trustworthy to the group (or not) if you'd like to continue being taken seriously as a gamesharer. Good luck.

crashlen0, it is in your best interest to admit being at fault. Your attempts to justify the action, to whatever degree, will never be accepted. No matter what your reasoning, the action will always be viewed as deceitful. Some will view it more harshly than others. You might as well start from scratch and try to rebuild your rep. Offer an apology and begin anew. Being viewed as trustworthy is an attribute that is earned over a period of time. However, it only requires a fraction of a second for one to earn the attribute of untrustworthy.

The kid is right

Due to the nature of what we do here we have to be extremely careful and you have proven yourself to be sketch. Crashmanomega is a proven member here who is highly trusted. He would not point you out to the entire community if he didn't feel the need to do so. You are new here and your rep is now tarnished. You need to take the kid's advice or go away for a while.

[quote name='crashlen0']That's what I thought but after searching though my emails I saw that I bought the entire account and not just a slot as I had thought. I could post my pm's or paypal transaction to prove this or even link to the original thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i'd go ahead and post it if i were you. That's really the only way to clear yourself of any wrongdoing because from what i've read, it sounds like you sniped a share, gave/sold it to a friend and are now encouraging Crash to deactivate it remotely. I'll reserve judgement until you've had a chance to prove yourself, but as things stand, you sound like the kinda douchebag i'd steer well clear of. Hope you can prove me wrong...

Still looking for some more games

Looking for resells of these
Dishonored
Spec Ops: The Line
Mass Effect
Darksiders II
NFS: Most Wanted
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Max Payne 3
Bulletstorm

Looking for phantom of these
Dead Space 3

Willing to entertain other games. PM me anything that you are looking to get rid of.

Starting a new group for Dead Space 3 DLC. I would join steamboat's group but I need 2 phantoms.

Dead Space 3 DLC #1
Resell (3.33)
Phantom (1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt

Dishonored Dunwall City Trials (US DLC) - $5 Looking for three phantoms who'll pay $1 each. Need atleast two to get the account started and deactivated ASAP. I may leave the other resale slot blank and do .50 timeshares if interest is really low.

[quote name='gameshares']Dishonored Dunwall City Trials (US DLC) - $5 Looking for three phantoms who'll pay $1 each. Need atleast two to get the account started and deactivated ASAP. I may leave the other resale slot blank and do .50 timeshares if interest is really low.[/QUOTE]

Wait...your name is "gameshares"? lol, subtle.

I traded phantoms with gameshares yesterday. He was honest, sent the information to me before I sent to him. I was leery about him being new but he seems like a honest gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back