CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted:

Toy Story 2 and 3
The Amazing Spiderman (possibly pending)
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

If anyone is up for group for Toy Story 2 & 3 I'd be in for resellable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody willing to explain what a phantom share is? Im looking to buy into some of these gameshares but Im not sure on all the terminology. Thanks.

Thanks everyone! I've got a heck of a lot of stuff (full games, PSN titles and DLC) accumulated over the years. PM me if you wanna work something out!

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.Slayerxx1
2.gez

Can someone host this group for us? :)

Where in NY you at y2jd? I'm out in Smithtown Long Island and they haven't even attempted to plow my streets because I live at a dead end street.

[quote name='y2jd']i just sent u the code lol.. well i wont be around tho.. soon as weather clears up im moving (hopefully sunday or monday).. real bad winter storm up here in NY im supposed to be moving tomorrow (saturday).. bad timing to move huh

but when sleeping dogs drop in price on psn ill be up for it[/QUOTE]

Anyone with DMC, preferably phantom.

So I guess no one is interested in a Persona 3 FES group then? I know it's a niche ps2 game but if there are interested people I'll be willing to put $5 towards it (it's $10), the only catch is I can't host it.

I am looking for the marvel ultimate alliance 2 DLC (i know like the rest of the internet :cry:). I am willing to share, purchase or host any game content of your choice. PM if interested. Sorry if this is not the right spot for this.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Anyone with DMC, preferably phantom.

So I guess no one is interested in a Persona 3 FES group then? I know it's a niche ps2 game but if there are interested people I'll be willing to put $5 towards it (it's $10), the only catch is I can't host it.[/QUOTE]

I would if I didn't already have it. Maybe someone has a resell to sell?

[quote name='Marauder7']Where in NY you at y2jd? I'm out in Smithtown Long Island and they haven't even attempted to plow my streets because I live at a dead end street.[/QUOTE]

im up past watertown.. bout 120 miles north of syracuse.. im right next to border (Canada)

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Anyone with DMC, preferably phantom.

So I guess no one is interested in a Persona 3 FES group then? I know it's a niche ps2 game but if there are interested people I'll be willing to put $5 towards it (it's $10), the only catch is I can't host it.[/QUOTE]

persona 3 is awesome game.. but if i didnt have it i'd join u

[quote name='y2jd']persona 3 is awesome game.. but if i didnt have it i'd join u[/QUOTE]

I played persona 3 portable a few years and just completed golden twice so I'm currently going through a mini obsession with wanting to play FES now, plus I'm getting bored of farcry 3

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I played persona 3 portable a few years and just completed golden twice so I'm currently going through a mini obsession with wanting to play FES now, plus I'm getting bored of farcry 3[/QUOTE]

If you're desperate, you could always purchase the game on its own account and then try to sell the shares off going forward.

Probably a long shot, but anyone want to do a short term swap? Really want to play DMC - have Dishonored or MoH if interested.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']How much are people charging for a share of Nuketown 2025 for Blops2?

I wouldnt mind getting the map for multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I have the code that came with the disc version if you're interested...

[quote name='linuskinrak']I am looking for the marvel ultimate alliance 2 DLC (i know like the rest of the internet :cry:). I am willing to share, purchase or host any game content of your choice. PM if interested. Sorry if this is not the right spot for this.[/QUOTE]

Is this no longer available on the store? I thought they put this back on the store.

Unfortunately the only thing available is a compatibility pack that allows you to play with those who bought the dlc. Europe has the dlc available but it only works if you have a UK disc. I am in search of someone with the US dlc in exchange for anything they want.

[quote name='Derfel']If you're desperate, you could always purchase the game on its own account and then try to sell the shares off going forward.[/QUOTE]

Also a good way to establish credit

Anyone interested in doing a Ni No Kuni (US PSN) account share/trade?

(Trading/sharing)
Golden Hurly, Griffy
*account also comes with Bayonetta and extra maps DLC for Anarchy Reigns

-Looking for Golden Mite and Drongo unused code/if you want to share account/sell it

[quote name='ipacman']anybody interested in a $20 psn code ill take $17 paypal[/QUOTE]

ill take it if im not too late.. ill prob grab toy story 3 with this since i doubt anyone have that game

[quote name='linuskinrak']Unfortunately the only thing available is a compatibility pack that allows you to play with those who bought the dlc. Europe has the dlc available but it only works if you have a UK disc. I am in search of someone with the US dlc in exchange for anything they want.[/QUOTE]

I have it on my US account but there's also a lot of other stuff on there as well as $30+ left on it, so unfortunately I can't help you. I'm sure there are others with the DLC here though.

Curiously, I can't find the base game for sale anywhere. I was always planning on going back and getting the DLC trophies.

[quote name='iwarboY']@purplepanda: what a time for you to have exceeded your messages. lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol I thought the same thing, cleaned it out now.

[quote name='Usuyami']I have it on my US account but there's also a lot of other stuff on there as well as $30+ left on it, so unfortunately I can't help you. I'm sure there are others with the DLC here though.

Curiously, I can't find the base game for sale anywhere. I was always planning on going back and getting the DLC trophies.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the reply. I completely understand not sharing man. It sucks the route I gotta go cause I missed it. Side note, GameStop currently has the game available online but its $35 used.

screw it.. ill see if anyone wanna do this

Toy Story 2 (PSOne) & Toy Story 3 (PS3) $26

Resell: $6
1. y2jd (will pay $14)
---------------------------
Phantom: $3

So I was double checking that all my resell shares are activated to my ps3, but there is one that shows the error message that 2 ps3s are already activated. However the games still start up normally, but I thought that was weird anyway. Anyone know why this is?

[quote name='purplepanda']So I was double checking that all my resell shares are activated to my ps3, but there is one that shows the error message that 2 ps3s are already activated. However the games still start up normally, but I thought that was weird anyway. Anyone know why this is?[/QUOTE]

Did you check online to see the amount devices you have associated with that psn account? Go to Sony entertainment and login in with the one that has the error. And see if there are more than two associated with it.

Is there some admin ? yesterday Xxamir15xX scammed me, have all messages, how can i get money back with paypal ?

He didn't replied to my messages since about 5am in my time +2 gmt , thats why i get so paranoid. After one time scam, i'm realy paranoid about scamming. i'm Realy sorry.
He's now replied to me, and need to wait 2hours. I'm realy sorry for the trouble, that i made. And sorry Xxamir15xX.

[quote name='Derfel']If you're desperate, you could always purchase the game on its own account and then try to sell the shares off going forward.[/QUOTE]

I have an eu account, my brother has us one. He said he'll get it for me if I pay him so it's ok.

I have a one month ps plus code if anyone wants it, I don't care for ps plus.

If no one has DMC on offer as a phantom, I might have to get a group started if there's others interested.

Rolandino1. You are making a pretty big accusation there. Please post all information for the group. I have personally dealt with him and never had a problem. The group needs to know exactly what happened.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Rolandino1. You are making a pretty big accusation there. Please post all information for the group. I have personally dealt with him and never had a problem. The group needs to know exactly what happened.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for the trouble, one time i get scammed. And after a lot of messages, he didn't replied from about 5am , i was thinking he scam me. I'm new here, and even was paying deposite, so he can trust me. He didn't replied, thats why i thought he was a scamer. But now he replied, i'm realy sorry, i'm sorry for the trouble that i made.

@Rolandino1

Been there, done that. you really can't go wrong with the vets in this forum. but be careful who you trade with and ask people for credibility.

Wanted:

Toy Story 2 and 3
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

If anyone is up for group for Toy Story 2 & 3 I'd be in for resellable...

[quote name='boosted02gt']Can anyone vouch for zuttasox? I am trying to work out a deal but with him being international I am a bit hesitant.[/QUOTE]
I traded him, it went fine, succesfully traded with 2 other newbies recently, maximalni and ClydeShebang.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I traded him, it went fine, succesfully traded with 2 other newbies recently, maximalni and ClydeShebang.[/QUOTE]

It is all done already but thank for the response.

[quote name='Aztreal']@Rolandino1

Been there, done that. you really can't go wrong with the vets in this forum. but be careful who you trade with and ask people for credibility.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was my fault, i should wait more than 18hours. But now i wil know.
i used to 5minutes and trade is done. But now i got paranoid, shame for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back