CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can 100% vouch for XxamirxX

Folks need to realize that mistakes happen and not everyone is on this damn forum all the time. Give him 24 hours to make it right. He has been a member here for over 2 years with a clean record. I would be extremely shocked if he scammed someone.

Especially since he does things his way as in he doesn't form groups just sells phantoms of games he buys himself.

He will make it right.

Any one interested phantoming the DLC from Uncharted 2:GOTY I would be willing to make a new account with the download code entered in. I would do it for cheap. This is what is included

3 Downloadable Content packs that include 19 skins, 4 maps, and one new game mode.
3 boosters for use in online multiplayer modes including "Currency Multiplier," "Golden Guns," and early access to "Revenge."
4 Uncharted: Eye of Indra animated motion comics.
2 multiplayer skins of characters featured in the Eye of Indra motion comic series.
4 PlayStation Network Avatar Packs including 18 premium Uncharted avatars.
Pinball Heroes--Uncharted PSP game.

Phantom (Make offer)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']I can 100% vouch for XxamirxX

Folks need to realize that mistakes happen and not everyone is on this damn forum all the time. Give him 24 hours to make it right. He has been a member here for over 2 years with a clean record. I would be extremely shocked if he scammed someone.

Especially since he does things his way as in he doesn't form groups just sells phantoms of games he buys himself.

He will make it right.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, from me it was some stupid noob move! and i'm shame for that. That wont happen anymore.

Can anyone explain to me what a phantom share is? Im thinking about getting in on some of this action, but Im not sure exactly how all this works. Thanks.

I can vouch for Amir as well

thanks.

I was surprised abouut this turning into an issue since it hasn`t been that long. the deal was a deposit ($10 - which i would refund after everything is completed) for 2 shares (God of War origins and MGS 3) and i would give him one account at a time, i gave him GOW last night.
He PM'd me a few times this morning confirming he was finishg installing GOW and asking for MGS but wasn`t on until not too long ago.

I already PM'd Rolandino1 about this already so i think everytthing is fine now.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']thanks.

I was surprised abouut this turning into an issue since it hasn`t been that long. the deal was a deposit ($10 - which i would refund after everything is completed) for 2 shares (God of War origins and MGS 3) and i would give him one account at a time, i gave him GOW last night.
He PM'd me a few times this morning confirming he was finishg installing GOW and asking for MGS but wasn`t on until not too long ago.

I already PM'd Rolandino1 about this already so i think everytthing is fine now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, everything is fine, and i'm realy sorry for my mistake. Definetly i'ts only my mistake. And again sorry Amir.

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn ($10??)
Resell (3.33??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (1.67??)

Skyrim DLC - Complete ($30.00??)
Resell ($10.00??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($5.00??)

Max Payne 3 ($40)
Hamburgers ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Hot Dogs ($6.67)
1. akbeast17

Bayonetta ($20)

Resells ($6.67)
1. boosted02gt (Host)
2. iwarboY (Paid)
Phantom ($3.33)
1.kakuzuaffs (Paid/Downloading)
2. KrebStar (Paid/Downloading)

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY

Uncharted 2:GOTY DLC
Phantom (Make offers)

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Dishonored :hot:
Journey :hot:
Spec Ops: The Line
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Darksiders II
NFS: Most Wanted
Max Payne 3
Assassins Creed III
Hitman Absolution
Saints Row: The Third :hot:
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

Phantoms

[quote name='purplepanda']So I was double checking that all my resell shares are activated to my ps3, but there is one that shows the error message that 2 ps3s are already activated. However the games still start up normally, but I thought that was weird anyway. Anyone know why this is?[/QUOTE]

The older accounts(5 shares)will have an error message if more than 2 people are activated, but 5 people can still activate the account by downloading through the ' previous download screen ' in the ps store or account management in the UMD of the account.

[quote name='bill123']ok, gotta ask. who was gameshares? I just saw he/she was banned. Was that another scammer?[/QUOTE]

Not gonna say who, but gameshares definitely wasn't a scammer.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Resell (3.33??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (1.67??)

Resell ($10.00??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($5.00??)

Max Payne 3 ($40)
Hamburgers ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Hot Dogs ($6.67)
1. akbeast17

Bayonetta ($20)
Resells ($6.67)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($3.33)
1.kakuzuaffs

Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY

Phantom (Make offers)

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Darksiders II
Max Payne 3
Assassins Creed III
Hitman Absolution
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

Phantoms

[/QUOTE]

I was gonna get bayonetta on my main but the $6.67 resell sounds better so count me in. just a phantom spot to fill

[quote name='navalg1337']Anyone have a Papa John's nearby and want a free pizza?[/QUOTE]
How many you got? I see iwarboY beat me to it. Lol

Has it been asked and/or confirmed yet if the Black Ops 2 Season Pass can be shared? If yes, any trusted CAG'ers interested in splitting the cost? I can host...

Wanted:

Toy Story 2 and 3
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

If anyone is up for group for Toy Story 2 & 3 I'd be in for resellable...

[quote name='iwarboY']The older accounts(5 shares)will have an error message if more than 2 people are activated, but 5 people can still activate the account by downloading through the ' previous download screen ' in the ps store or account management in the UMD of the account.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense, thanks for the help.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Has it been asked and/or confirmed yet if the Black Ops 2 Season Pass can be shared? If yes, any trusted CAG'ers interested in splitting the cost? I can host...[/QUOTE]

yes turkey boy, its shareable. the dlc comes out first on xbox though and then on ps3 later. oh and Amir is my n1gga :)

[quote name='boosted02gt']I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Resell (3.33??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (1.67??)

Resell ($10.00??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($5.00??)

Max Payne 3 ($40)
Hamburgers ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Hot Dogs ($6.67)
1. akbeast17

Bayonetta ($20)
Just need 1 More Phantom

Resells ($6.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY
Phantom ($3.33)
1.kakuzuaffs

Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY

Phantom (Make offers)

Games of interest

Resells Only

Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Darksiders II
Max Payne 3
Assassins Creed III
Hitman Absolution
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

Phantoms

[/QUOTE]

I'll take the Bayonetta phantom if it's still available.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yes turkey boy, its shareable. the dlc comes out first on xbox though and then on ps3 later. oh and Amir is my n1gga :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm aware of the blatant favoritism Activi$ion has towards the Shitbox crowd...

So, any thread veterans wanna split the cost of the Black Ops 2 Season Pass? Have a $50 psn card so I can host it...

[quote name='MustNotTellLies']Looking to buy in on a MGS:R share. Can someone explain the difference between a resell and a phantom share?[/QUOTE]

Basically, a phantom is a one-time download where you get locked out of the account. although cheap, as simple as your system freezing will cause the system to reboot and possibly lose the game. you will not be able to re-enter the account for re-download.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yeah I'm aware of the blatant favoritism Activi$ion has towards the Shitbox crowd...

So, any thread veterans wanna split the cost of the Black Ops 2 Season Pass? Have a $50 psn card so I can host it...[/QUOTE]

quite tempting. I would but I just don't see me playing past the second dlc:/

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom* - $2.50
1. purplepanda
Phantom - $1.66
1. Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389

Add yourself if interested.

*Sellable-phantom can be sold (only as a phantom) anytime within the first 6 month period upon activation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- LittleBigPlanet Karting (rental)
- Papo & Yo (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sound Shapes (phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

[quote name='allknights']quite tempting. I would but I just don't see me playing past the second dlc:/[/QUOTE]

so then you can sell it. that's what most people do anyways.

Looks like we have a Ni No Kuni group going.
Ni no Kuni
Resell - $18.25
1. intuition
2. Gara

Phantom - $9.25
1. Aztreal
2. *Pending

Working it out with intuition on who wants to host.

Still looking to buy a resell of
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC.

If I can't find a seller by Monday I'll just host it myself.

Final Fantasy Origins - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy V - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VI - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VII - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VIII - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy IX - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy Tactics - $4.99 - 50% Off *

Let's start a group for this:

Total: $34.93

Resell ($11.64)
1)
2)

Phantom ($5.82)
1) Perfect*Ending
2)

That's seven games. However, if you guys want to cut some games out because you already have it, that's fine with me. I'll be in a phantom either way. I have FFVII, VIII, and FFIX.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I'd really like to get this group completed with the quickness. My flight to Boston was canceled so I have some time to burn. I sampled the demo and I had a much more enjoyable time with it then I did with the entirety of LBP Karting.

Sega All Star Racing Transformed
$10
1. lustyhitter
2. pancakesarelove
$5
3. SteamboatOperator

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]

I regret purchasing LBP Karting it wasn't fun. I guess I wanted something more Mario Kart-esque. Anyway if it fills we should have a CAG Sonic karting play time.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']so then you can sell it. that's what most people do anyways.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't fill up later I might do it with you. I got to see how much funds I have left after reshipping all my lowball items.

[quote name='Gara']Looks like we have a Ni No Kuni group going.
Ni no Kuni
Resell - $18.25
1. intuition
2. Gara

Phantom - $9.25
1. Aztreal
2. pogydogy

Working it out with intuition on who wants to host.

Still looking to buy a resell of
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC.

If I can't find a seller by Monday I'll just host it myself.[/QUOTE]

Is inution the newbie? If he is, you should probably host.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']
Is inution the newbie? If he is, you should probably host.[/QUOTE]

He is but to be fair so am I. This will be my first share since before they changed the rules and phantoms came into the picture. If he has any hangups I'll host it.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']
$10
1. lustyhitter
2. pancakesarelove
$5
3. SteamboatOperator
4. notalunchbox
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

put me down for a phant

Selling:
Assassins Creed III Resell
Mass Effect 3 Resell

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I regret purchasing LBP Karting it wasn't fun. I guess I wanted something more Mario Kart-esque. Anyway if it fills we should have a CAG Sonic karting play time.

If it doesn't fill up later I might do it with you. I got to see how much funds I have left after reshipping all my lowball items.

Is inution the newbie? If he is, you should probably host.[/QUOTE]

Not good in either game but would be down for either Sonic or LBP racing session.

How about some Colonial Maries when it comes out this week?

[quote name='Gara']He is but to be fair so am I. This will be my first share since before they changed the rules and phantoms came into the picture. If he has any hangups I'll host it.[/QUOTE]

you are no newb. you should definitely host, create account etc. if you need help with hosting just pm me or ask the thread, we're pretty helpful here

[quote name='Marauder7']Not good in either game but would be down for either Sonic or LBP racing session.

How about some Colonial Maries when it comes out this week?[/QUOTE]

Yea buddy! Im down if it hits on psn day1. I really hope it does(fingers-crossed) its got story drop in drop out coop and a season pass also. GAME OVER MAN!!!

[quote name='Marauder7']Not good in either game but would be down for either Sonic or LBP racing session.

How about some Colonial Maries when it comes out this week?[/QUOTE]

For sure man. That is the only reason I'm getting it (was a bigger fan of Alien than Aliens). Is it 4 player co-op?

[quote name='Gara']He is but to be fair so am I. This will be my first share since before they changed the rules and phantoms came into the picture. If he has any hangups I'll host it.[/QUOTE]

Well you still have done it before and you are a vet on CAG so you should just host it. I'm pretty sure you beat everyone on this thread by CAG age.

[quote name='notalunchbox']put me down for a phant

Selling:
Assassins Creed III Resell
Mass Effect 3 Resell[/QUOTE]

Group complete. Steamboat, you hosting or do you want me to?

[quote name='iwarboY']you are no newb. you should definitely host, create account etc. if you need help with hosting just pm me or ask the thread, we're pretty helpful here[/QUOTE]

Ah you say the nicest things. We decided I would be the host. I sent you a few questions just to make sure I don't screw anything up.

Ni no Kuni
Resell - $18.25
1. Gara
2. intuition

Phantom - $9.25
1. Aztreal
2. *Slot pending

Once I hear back from Aztreal we are a go.

Crysis 3 02/19/2013 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell $20
1. whiskey crazy
Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
2. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5

Potential Groups

Alien Colonel Marines (2)

$20
--------------
$10
1. seal62505
2. brainberry

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (9)

$26.66
1. crashmasteromega
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$13.33
1. bjstucker

Crysis 3

$20
1. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
3.teh reaper
4. host

Dead Space 3 (7)

$20
2. oiprocsone
--------------
$10
1. blooddrunk
2. boosted02gt

Dead Space 3 DLC

$3.33
$2.50
--------------
$1.33
1. tehreaper
2. snakemaster2389

Dead Space 3 DLC (2)

$3.33
1. boostedo2gt
--------------
$1.67
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboy

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

$20
1. braxis
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. XxmrhitdathoezxX

Marvel Super Hero Squad: TIG DLC (Doom/Thanos/Captain)

$4.32
2. transcollector
--------------
$2.16
1. usuyami

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$31.66
--------------
$15.84
1. halfwasted
2. jonfelkin

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Skyrim DLC Bundle (2)

$7.50
1. boosted02gt
----------------
$3.75

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (3

$13.33
----------------
$6.67

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)

NONE!!!!!!
YAY

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Bayonetta

$6.66
1. ipacman
2. bootedo2gt
--------------
$3.34
1. kakuzuaffs
2. krebstar

$10
1. lustyhitter
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$5
3. notalunchbox
4. steamboatoperator

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Sleeping Dogs

$16.66
1.kvnwvlf
2. y2jd
--------------
$8.34
1. wissy
2. thenadz

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Alien Colonel Marines

$30
1. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. gez
3. maruader7

Alien Colonel Marines (3)

$20
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. iwarboy
2. wv matsui
3. noone13

Crysis 3 (2)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. evoked
--------------
$10
1. evoked
2. kimerad

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

[quote name='wissy']Does anyone know if you share Sly Cooper as resell or a phantom do you also get the Vita version?[/QUOTE]

No, because it would have to go to the same PSN account on your Vita.

I would love to get in on the Mass Effect 3 DLC share.

Edit: Actually after looking at reviews I think I will pass on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back