CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to free up some space so selling some the resale games I've completed.........

Max payne 3 - $15
Saint row 3 the full package - $15
Hitman + playstation all star battle - $25

From my understanding only TWO people can share an account after Nov 2011. So what's up with "phantom sharing" i don't understand it, is it a way to bypass that limitation?

Any way i'm down to be involved in a Tomb Raider share whenever it drops

[quote name='Marauder7']Is the Dead Space 3 Combo pack shareable and if so anyone want to start a group for it?[/QUOTE]

if your talking about all the DLC i'll take a phantom and a resale if we can?

[quote name='Souljah']Need to free up some space so selling some the resale games I've completed.........

Max payne 3 - $15
Saint row 3 the full package - $15
Hitman + playstation all star battle - $25[/QUOTE]

hey man ur asking for more than what resell costs now for max payne.. since its 40 now.. maybe same with saints row

Wanted:

Toy Story 2 and 3
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

If anyone is up for group for Toy Story 2 & 3 I'd be in for resellable...

Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Batman Arkham Asylum $6
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $4
Battlefield 1943 $1

Also open to offers.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']For those interested in the Aliens game it's around 7 gig in size, it seems to have leaked onto torrent sites but I don't know if they're ripped or not.

Still looking for a non-sellable DMC.[/QUOTE]
I heard it's gotten bad reviews so far but I'm still game as long as the game is fun. Then again I heard it's getting the day 1 patch treatment. So maybe said patch will fix said graphics problems which is what people are complaining about.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I can do it if you want. It comes out the 19th?[/QUOTE]

Yes both come out on the 19th, thank you very much Pancakes. :):applause:

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I heard it's gotten bad reviews so far but I'm still game as long as the game is fun. Then again I heard it's getting the day 1 patch treatment. So maybe said patch will fix said graphics problems which is what people are complaining about.[/QUOTE]

In the IGN preview the graphics didn't look all that great but I'm more interested in the 4 player co-op.

I had backed out of this a while ago. I am waiting for a response from akbeast about purchasing his resell. If that falls through today then I would actually take a resell in this group and be looking for another phantom. I will keep in touch today.

Edit: I have purchased from another member now

[quote name='Blooddrunk']One more resell..
Dead Space 3

$20
2. oiprocsone
--------------
$10
1. blooddrunk
2. [/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the move is gonna happen tomorrow.... if someone have Lego LOTR, Toy Story 2 & 3.. I need those games by tonight before tomorrow...

[quote name='y2jd']Looks like the move is gonna happen tomorrow.... if someone have Lego LOTR, Toy Story 2 & 3.. I need those games by tonight before tomorrow...[/QUOTE]
You get your sleeping dogs?

Looking to buy some games guys.. pm with offers looking for newer games, like hitman, borderlands..

Also kinda interested in specs ops the line and max payne 3.

[quote name='Marauder7']In the IGN preview the graphics didn't look all that great but I'm more interested in the 4 player co-op.[/QUOTE]

Yup that is the only thing that is important to me. Also I heard people complaining it isn't scary but I don't think people realize it is Aliens with a s not Alien.

Looks like the mighty Shrike has been waving his ban hammer around again. Gee, what an awesome guy!

Anyway, looking for a share of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Shoot me a pm if you've got a share for sale.

[quote name='Dranakin']Been a member here for 10 years, first time wandering into this thread. Time to participate![/QUOTE]

You jerk, I was supposed to be the senior member of this thread

I'LL KILL YOU

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Hey Derfel be nice to your elders![/QUOTE]

What's funny is that I somehow managed to post that exactly one minute after his post without even realizing it; what are the chances that I would jump online at the exact moment to do so? :)

[quote name='plvl']positive feedback to navalg1337 sold me black ops 2 and im downloading it now[/QUOTE]

No feedback for gameshares :whee:

[quote name='gez']No feedback for gameshares :whee:[/QUOTE]

You can leave feedback in the thread though, like they did.

Not sure if they left real feedback or not though.

I've never sold a resell before, so just to make sure this is the correct process to go through before selling them:
Log into account -> Account Management -> System Activation -> PS3 System -> Game -> proceed to sell the resell -> delete user once the game has sold.
Yes/no.

Welp just got confirmation that this is right, so...
Selling Prince of Persia '08 + epilogue DLC - $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a FYI so there is no confusion or accusations of the wrong kind.
I had Cheapy change my name from Oiprocsone to Chuckz.

Not to worry I'm still the trail blazin eye brow raisin tough son of a gun.

Looking to buy into some resell shares, guys. Will entertain any offers. PM me or offer in thread. Dying for something new to play, preferably newer games.

"Are you a veteran member of this thread? Do you have a ton of empty hard drive space on your PS3? Well, why not purchase a phantom of my main account! For only $30, you get all of the content listed below. What a savings! The Playstation Plus items, including more than 15 full games and more than 30 PSN games, are valid through July 8, 2015 which is over TWO YEARS from now! Can you believe it?!"

/cheesy sales pitch

Full Games
Back to the Future: The Game Bundle
Dead Space: Extraction
inFAMOUS
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (w/ DLC)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles HD
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles HD
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
The House of the Dead III
The House of the Dead 4

PSN Games
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Earthworm Jim HD
Flower
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Malicious
Monster World IV
Noby Noby Boy
Penny Arcade Adventures 1 & 2
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd Lap
Pixeljunk Shooter
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Sound Shapes
Super Stardust HD
The Last Guy
The Unfinished Swan
Tokyo Jungle
Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Wonder Boy in Monster World

PS2 Classics
Twisted Metal: Black

PS1 Classics
Castlevania: SOTN
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden
Umjammer Lammy

Vita Games
Motorstorm RC
Sound Shapes

PSP Games
Killzone: Liberation
Modnation Racers
Super Collapse! 3

DLC
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC
Valkyria Chronicles: Selveria's Mission

PS+ Full Games
Battle Fantasia
Bioshock 2
Borderlands
Darksiders
Fatal Inertia EX
inFAMOUS 2
Just Cause 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Saints Row 2
Shift 2 Unleashed
Starhawk Single-Player Campaign
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
The King of Fighters XIII
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

PS+ PSN Games
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Awesomenauts
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Choplifter HD
Double Dragon Neon
Dungeon Defenders
Foosball 2012
Frogger Returns
Gotham City Impostors
Guardians of Middle Earth
Hard Corps Uprising
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
NFL Blitz
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Renegade Ops
Retro City Rampage
Rochard
Shank 2
Sideway New York
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
The Simpsons Arcade Game
The Walking Dead Episodes 1 & 2
Trine 2
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

PS+ Vita Games
Chronovolt
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP)
Foosball 2012
Gravity Rush
Jet Set Radio
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Retro City Rampage
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

PS+ PS1 Classics
Hot Shots Golf 2
International Track & Field

PS+ Minis
Farm Frenzy 2
Kaleidoscope
Orbit
Ronnie O'Sullivan's Snooker

PS+ DLC
Dungeon Defenders Exclusive PS+ DLC
Starhawk Multiplayer DLC
Tokyo Jungle DLC

I haven't participated in a gameshare in a long time, but thanks to Heavyd814life's explanation on the new gamesharing system. It looks like il be poking around this thread more often.

Selling a 3 month PS+ code for $11 (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Only 1 code left! Confirmed to work for both CANADA and US PSN accounts!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Can't wait to see what kind of f*ckery PS+ gives us this week...[/QUOTE]
Closure:D

[quote name='Hente']I've never sold a resell before, so just to make sure this is the correct process to go through before selling them:
Log into account -> Account Management -> System Activation -> PS3 System -> Game -> proceed to sell the resell -> delete user once the game has sold.
Yes/no.

Welp just got confirmation that this is right, so...
Selling Prince of Persia '08 + epilogue DLC - $5.[/QUOTE]

This will be good for future reference for resell newbz like me. Just so I'm sure, if I sell a resell that I bought off someone else I would have to say it is a phantom (because that's what I assume it'll be whenever I do sell it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back