CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in.

[quote name='akbeast17']Anyone interested in a spec ops the line group?

Spec ops the line

resell 13.33
1. akbeast17
2. boosted02gt (Need me to host?)
phantom 6.67
1. akbeast17(buddy)
2. cwinters
[/QUOTE]

Wanted:

Toy Story 2 and 3
Lego Lord Of Ring

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

If anyone is up for group for Toy Story 2 & 3 I'd be in for resellable...

need these by tonight since im moving in morning

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Can't wait to see what kind of f*ckery PS+ gives us this week...[/QUOTE]
Have you ever considered how many games got bad reviews and didn't sell well? They have tons of options actually! I stopped paying for US PS+ a long time ago. I'd rather pay $50 for good games than play a year worth of crappy ones.

[quote name='Blooddrunk']i'm leave this group
Dead Space 3

$20
2. oiprocsone
--------------
$10
1. XzMRHITDATHOEZX
2. boosted02gt[/QUOTE]

ill join this group since it seems like this one will get filled and going

[quote name='ClydeShebang']This will be good for future reference for resell newbz like me. Just so I'm sure, if I sell a resell that I bought off someone else I would have to say it is a phantom (because that's what I assume it'll be whenever I do sell it)?[/QUOTE]

Nope. a resell is always a resell.

resell 13.33
1.open
phantom 6.67
1. akbeast17(buddy)
2.akbeast17

Group closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Spec Ops: The Line

We just need one more resell to do this thing.

Resell ($13.33)
1) Boosted02gt (host)
2)
Phantom ($6.67)
1. akbeast17 (buddy)
2. akbeast17

Final Fantasy Origins - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy V - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VI - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VII - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy VIII - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy IX - $4.99 - 50% Off *
Final Fantasy Tactics - $4.99 - 50% Off *

Let's start a group for this:

Total: $34.93

Resell ($11.64)
1)
2)

Phantom ($5.82)
1) Perfect*Ending
2)

That's seven games. However, if you guys want to cut some games out because you already have it, that's fine with me. I'll be in a phantom either way. I have FFVII, VIII, and FFIX.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Really? I'm digging this drop. Aliens for me, Persona Areana for my friend and I to play, and Yu-gi-oh for my nephew.[/QUOTE]

I'm torn on Aliens but... I dunno. Already have Twisted Metal Black and everything else is just... there.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Really? I'm digging this drop. Aliens for me, Persona Areana for my friend and I to play, and Yu-gi-oh for my nephew.[/QUOTE]

still no confirmation of Aliens on psn :(

Only one resell of Dead Space 3 left ($20), pm me. Just sold one to ericpol and everything went smooth.
Edit: Looking for FC3 resell

[quote name='iwarboY']i wish someone would post EU psn updates along with NA.. would be interesting[/QUOTE]

i do post eu updates on here sometimes on wednesdays. look out for it :p

Anyone would be up for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix? it comes out in Japan next month.. I dont know if itll hit JP PSN.. but if anyone is making a group.. put me down for phantom

[quote name='y2jd']Anyone would be up for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix? it comes out in Japan next month.. I dont know if itll hit JP PSN.. but if anyone is making a group.. put me down for phantom[/QUOTE]

I'll be down for that too. I'll take resell as always but if it comes close to my price range, I'll probably buy it for my main.

KHHD%20COVER.jpeg

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I'll be down for that too. I'll take resell as always but if it comes close to my price range, I'll probably buy it for my main.[/QUOTE]

your main is jp account?

[quote name='JPolus']Only one resell of Dead Space 3 left ($20), pm me. Just sold one to ericpol and everything went smooth.
Edit: Looking for FC3 resell[/QUOTE]

Thanks again bro a pleasure doing business with you.

[quote name='y2jd']your main is jp account?[/QUOTE]

No U.S. but I do have a semi-main account that is JPN. Were you implying that we get the game from the JPN store because I'm not interested in that.

[quote name='Derfel']What's funny is that I somehow managed to post that exactly one minute after his post without even realizing it; what are the chances that I would jump online at the exact moment to do so? :)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you probably beat me in actual age

[quote name='akbeast17']Selling resells of Max payne 3 $14 and Borderlands 2 $20[/QUOTE]

Ak are you selling the resell slot that was open a page ago more than what you bought it for?;)

I mean you can post what prices you want on QJ but don't try to make a profit here.

Still looking for resells. Preferably newer releases (or any Uncharted game besides golden abyss). Been offered Max Payne 3 and Dead Space 3 so far. Thanks.

[quote name='akbeast17']Selling resells of Max payne 3 $14 and Borderlands 2 $20[/QUOTE]

You are confusing the hell out of me.... Is this from your incomplete group? Of so then those should be $13.33.....

Please explain...

[quote name='akbeast17']resell 13.33
1.open
phantom 6.67
1. akbeast17(buddy)
2.akbeast17

Group closed[/QUOTE]

Or is this spec ops?

[quote name='breakfuss']Won't that Kingdom Hearts release be in...Japanese?[/QUOTE]

When it releases on the JPN PSN, yes.

[quote name='boosted02gt']We haven't completed that Max Payne 3 group or the Spec Ops group. Akbeast has Spec ops now and no longer wants the phantoms.[/QUOTE]

No reason to sell the price for more that the share it's worth. Especially when you did not buy it for more.

[quote name='akbeast17']Looking to buy some games guys.. pm with offers looking for newer games, like hitman, borderlands..

Also kinda interested in specs ops the line and max payne 3.[/QUOTE]

And you just said this at 220 today yet now you have a slot available for sale?

[quote name='WV Matsui']And you just said this at 220 today yet now you have a slot available for sale?[/QUOTE]
I was going to trade him Max Payne 3 for Borderlands 2, but I wanted to make sure anyone here didn't have Hitman: Absolution first; that's what I really want.

I don't know what is going on with him. Not sure how or what he is doing with resells.

edit: I will admit that I have bought from him without issue but I don't know if there is something else going on.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I don't know what is going on with him. Not sure how or what he is doing with resells.[/QUOTE]

At this point, the resell is still mine, we haven't finalized anything yet.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']When it releases on the JPN PSN, yes.

No reason to sell the price for more that the share it's worth. Especially when you did not buy it for more.[/QUOTE]

I sold you a psn plus for 30 bucks how am I trying to make profit lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back