CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Yanksfan']Its too bad about both meeek and nsync..both were good members[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

-------------------

Ak -

You track record is really shakey if you look back through your posts. I'm just saying that vets should be cautious. You seem to go crazy looking for a share and then flip it within 24 hours and then ask for it again. This is just very sporadic behavior and something that I know that I am cautious of and would recommend others to be as well.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Its too bad about both meeek and nsync..both were good members[/QUOTE]

Yup, its been long enough right? They didn't do anything but sword fight, they should be reinstated.

I will go on record of saying that I have bought from Akbeast without problems. That is all I have to say though. The deal earlier did seem shady but I haven't been scammed by him. I just purchased Dead Space 3 resell from him today and it went off without a hitch.

Vets need to make up their minds but I did want to tell my personal experience with him.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Which is why this place is starting to worry the hell out of me with the influx of new folks over the last week. And not new to this forum, new to CAG. Oh I just happened upon this thread. Yeah ok.... :booty:[/QUOTE]

Well I'm only dealing with people who have been on CAG for at least 6 months.. or seem reputable on here ( highly reputable )

[quote name='boosted02gt']I will go on record of saying that I have bought from Akbeast without problems. That is all I have to say though. The deal earlier did seem shady but I haven't been scammed by him. I just purchased Dead Space 3 resell from him today and it went off without a hitch.

Vets need to make up their minds but I did want to tell my personal experience with him.[/QUOTE]

I've dealt with him numerous times and it's all gone completely fine.
He bugged my ass to purchase his Hitman Trilogy GS for days & it annoyed the shit out of me but other than that everythings been fine

I'm not saying 100% a scammer...it's just things with him have been shady. We can't be too careful

Oh and on an unrelated note...the mission in Sleeping Dogs where you have to drive around Winston's fiance may be hands down the most retarded thing I have ever done in a game. What a stupid mission.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm not saying 100% a scammer...it's just things with him have been shady. We can't be too careful

Oh and on an unrelated note...the mission in Sleeping Dogs where you have to drive around Winston's fiance may be hands down the most retarded thing I have ever done in a game. What a stupid mission.[/QUOTE]
Have you herded cows in RDR?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm not saying 100% a scammer...it's just things with him have been shady. We can't be too careful

Oh and on an unrelated note...the mission in Sleeping Dogs where you have to drive around Winston's fiance may be hands down the most retarded thing I have ever done in a game. What a stupid mission.[/QUOTE]

I just don't get how you can accuse me just because I bought a game and decide to resell it?? I bought the game beat it or didn't like had problems etc.. it so I try to resell it..

Oh and the Sleeping dogs mission actually just did that one where you driver her around lol.

I guess I started all this whoops :lol:

I don't think he's a scammer at all. If people buy his shares at the prices he sets then so be it. I think we should end it at at.

Now for Sleeping Dogs, besides that mission, the game was awesome. I can't wait for the new story dlc to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Shit! I completely forgot about that! :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, please come again ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously though, as much as I dislike RDR in general, that mission takes the cake in being just outright bad.

[quote name='akbeast17']I just don't get how you can accuse me just because I bought a game and decide to resell it?? I bought the game beat it or didn't like had problems etc.. it so I try to resell it..

Oh and the Sleeping dogs mission actually just did that one where you driver her around lol.[/QUOTE]

I don't get this either. It seems like he started something over nothing. Even if you did sell the next day I don't see how that is scamming... everyone gets what they want in the end.

[quote name='mrcheeses']I don't get this either. It seems like he started something over nothing. Even if you did sell the next day I don't see how that is scamming... everyone gets what they want in the end.[/QUOTE]

i have made my case as much as I care to. I didn't say he was a scammer just fishy.

If you are curious take a look at his post history. It's pretty fucking confusing.

That's all i'm going to say about all of this.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I believe that Akbeast is skamming

Until he can prove otherwise, I believe it to be true[/QUOTE]

Seems to me you did call him a scammer, unless skamming means fishy in the urban dictionary. Unfortunately, it means a hot girl. I don't want to discuss this anymore since this is meaningless. Off to watch Walking Dead. :)

[quote name='mrcheeses']Seems to me you did call him a scammer, unless skamming means fishy in the urban dictionary. Unfortunately, it means a hot girl. I don't want to discuss this anymore since this is meaningless. Off to watch Walking Dead. :)[/QUOTE]

Already watched it...since you are calling me out want me to spoil it? :drool: :lol:

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I'll fill in the phantom slot[/QUOTE]
aliens colonial marines

resell 20
1.$
phantom 10
1. cwinters
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

bumpiddy bump dump

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ak -

Please explain what is going on... You did the same exact thing with Hitman earlier this week[/QUOTE]
no, he sold HD and wanted Absolution, I know cos I considered timesharing him Abso

[quote name='WV Matsui']I didn't say he was a scammer just fishy[/QUOTE]
you said exactly:
[quote name='WV Matsui']I believe that Akbeast is skamming

Until he can prove otherwise, I believe it to be true[/QUOTE]
Burden on proof is on you, not him... time to apologize?

Well, seeing as how you can deactivate accounts remotely, a person who is purchasing a number of shares only to sell them the next day, could also be seen as collecting info, emails, passwords.. for future deactivations. only pointing out the obvious.

Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack ($29.99, 82Gb needed for install)

Resell - $10
1. jlazenby1 HOST
2. Mageshadow PAID with psn card

Phantom - $5
1. Ravenbear PAID
2. Coastal Horizons should be able to pay this Monday/Tuesday

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi
2.Perfect*Ending

Added myself. :)
[/QUOTE]

i doubt this group will be done for me by morning tho...(im moving)

EDIT: never mind.. itd be too late for me to get these two games..

[quote name='snakemaster2389']lol lies!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='iwarboY']you need to be free next week, i've got loads of laundry and dishes for you :D[/QUOTE]

And you ARE both from New York! :lol:

Want to start an Uncharted Double Pack group. Anybody interested?

Resells $10
1. MustNotTellLies

Phantoms $5

Would like other reseller to host, please.

Okay, read through the FAQs and a couple of pages. So, when the standard 4 GS happens (2 resell, 2 phantom), I imagine the phantom accounts add the account and then download it first. Then, they're deactivated and the 2 resell purchasers add it to their PS3 and there it remains until they decide to resell it. Am I understanding this right? Phantoms aren't able to go back and re-add the account and/or change the password after the fact, yeah?

Thanks if you can shed some info on this. Also, I think my nickname for this thread should be Pablo Prigioni (oldest rookie).

One Piece Pirate Warriors (non-sellable) $4.25
Fists of the North Star 2 $10 (non-sellable)
Borderlands 2 with Creature Slaughter Dome and Mechromancer Pack $8 (non-sellable)

[quote name='darkpal245']Someone changed the password to a Batman Arkham City + All DLC gameshare with the following email: [email protected]. Would the current resell slots contact me?[/QUOTE]

i have that share i just bought it from ipacman I didnt change password

EDIT: i just checked i couldnt get on either..seems like password got changed

EDIT 2: I sent u a pm and ipacman as well.. i have no idea why password got changed..

[quote name='akbeast17']Guys, I bought max payne 3 from souljah, only reason I am selling it is because I didn't know the game was 13.6 gb.. He put the price at $15, I put mine at $14 dollars, please tell me how I am scamming??

Also who's enjoying sleeping dogs, those that have used a uk ps plus trial?? Awesome game, never really heard of it until this thread.[/QUOTE]

I sold you it for $11 dollars so you should put it at $10?

If ipacman had replied sooner i would have sold to him i just needed the space for some dlc i had bought!

Will Metal Gear Rising be available on PSN when it launches on the 19th? Can't even seem to find an article elsewhere which states that it's coming to PSN ^_^;

Does anyone have the Golden Mite and Golden Drongo Dlc for Ni No Kuni US edition and want a complete collection?

I got Griffy, Flutterby and Golden Hurley.

Ni No Kuni Familar DLC only Account share: (Preorder exclusives not in the PSN US store)
Braxis
Empty Slot

Looking for Golden Mite and Golden Drongo unusued code. Or used and can share that account. Pm if interested ^^

[quote name='Mirmo']Looking to buy a resell slot/share of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus when it releases.[/QUOTE]

Missed out man. Only have a Phantom slot left unless Mr.cheeses wants a phantom which I doubt.

Yu-Gi-Oh ($15?)
1. Pancakes
2. MrCheeses
---------------------
1. mini pancakes (pancakes nephew)
2. Mirmo

If the price is more than $40 I will probably drop out and just get the retail.
Persona 4 Arena
1. MrCheeses
2. Pancakes
-----------------------
1. waffles (pancakes friend)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Missed out man. Only have a Phantom slot left unless Mr.cheeses wants a phantom which I doubt.
[/QUOTE]
Well I guess I'll take that Phantom slot.

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC (550MB total)
Resell - $9.64
1. Gara (host)
2. Hemish (friend)

Phantom - $4.84

2 phantom slots available. All DLC is included.

[quote name='Brainberry']Yup, its been long enough right? They didn't do anything but sword fight, they should be reinstated.[/QUOTE]

I have seen people getting temporarily banned and come back to CAG, if someone gets the banhammer even if slightly they should be able to come back in time, if they didn't anything regarding to scamming, NSYNC and meek as you said did a sword fight, they should have kept it to pms or something else, maybe they can put themselves each one on ignore lists.

I don't know if you guys want to start a petition but I doubt that mods decisions are final, you should try to speak with CheapyD or any other mods should they stream something on their twitch account asking this if enough votes from CAG support this.

I don't know what you guys want to do.:whistle2:s

[quote name='Souljah']I sold you it for $11 dollars so you should put it at $10?

If ipacman had replied sooner i would have sold to him i just needed the space for some dlc i had bought![/QUOTE]

uh oh
[quote name='realit3y']I have seen people getting temporarily banned and come back to CAG, if someone gets the banhammer even if slightly they should be able to come back in time, if they didn't anything regarding to scamming, NSYNC and meek as you said did a sword fight, they should have kept it to pms or something else, maybe they can put themselves each one on ignore lists.

I don't know if you guys want to start a petition but I doubt that mods decisions are final, you should try to speak with CheapyD or any other mods should they stream something on their twitch account asking this if enough votes from CAG support this.

I don't know what you guys want to do.:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

If someone does the petition and will link me to vote I will, otherwise I will be allocating my time between more pressing matters, like watching Californication.

[quote name='Souljah']I sold you it for $11 dollars so you should put it at $10?

If ipacman had replied sooner i would have sold to him i just needed the space for some dlc i had bought![/QUOTE]

and the plot thickens lol. nah it just seems like he is buying games and turning them into a profit. guess there is nothing wrong in that if he isn't scamming the account.

EDIT: In no way do I condone it WV, but if we wants to try and sell a share for a profit margin so be it.

Selling: phantoms
god of war origins collection - $2 (1 slot left)
assassin's creed revelations - $3 (1 slot left)
dragon age origins - $2 (1 slot left)

Resells
god of war origins collection - $4 (1 slot left)
dragon age origins - $4 (2 slots left)
resident evil 5 - $6 (1 slot left)
saints row the third - $13 (1 slot left)
assassins creed revelations - $8 (1 slot left)
^^FYI, all above accounts are mine, no resells have ever been sold.

CAG Share
Crysis 1 resell - $3 - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back