CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='allknights']and the plot thickens lol. nah it just seems like he is buying games and turning them into a profit. guess there is nothing wrong in that if he isn't scamming the account.[/QUOTE]

Yet I should apologize....

Once again I shouldn't have used the word "scammer" at first but after looking back through his posts he is doing something fishy.

Apparently most don't care if they are trying to turn profit on shares just if the are scamming accounts. :wall:

Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Batman Arkham Asylum $6
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $4
Battlefield 1943 $1

Phantom slot for sale:
Final Fantasy Origins, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and Tactics $6

Also open to offers.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Batman Arkham Asylum $6
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $4
Battlefield 1943 $1

Phantom slot for sale:
Final Fantasy Origins, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and Tactics $6

Also open to offers.[/QUOTE]

PM Perfect*Ending for the FF phantom slot.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yet I should apologize....

Once again I shouldn't have used the word "scammer" at first but after looking back through his posts he is doing something fishy.

Apparently most don't care if they are trying to turn profit on shares just if the are scamming accounts. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I've dealt with Ak, everything went fine.
He advertised a share for more than its worth, boo hoo. How does that label him a scammer or even fishy? He's still advertising it for less than what the other guy was.

There are CAG vets here who seem to sell shares they acquired a day before. If that's not a problem, nor should this.

Well apparently I'm missing something. Ak must be a beloved long lost banned member. Welcome back whoever you are. I said I would fucking drop it yesterday but people are still talking about so I threw my 2 cents in again. This place has changed so much in the last month. That fucking cartoon game started it all! :lol:

やすい パンティー カジュアルシューズ 歓迎 サンダル 世界中に ボタン 平民の価格 チョコレート 格調高さ 明るい セリーヌ ハンドバッグ 皆 大人気 精巧な ネットワーク ワイシャツ 经皮 ファーも豪華でいい フィット 新着 店舗 完璧 は好き 明るい 棉 自然な
でんかい うでずもう うなずく ねんりょく れんか とうしゅく はなげ つとめぐち りんり あたい ふなうた へんかきゅう セリーヌ ハンドバッグ ひとがら ふくめつ はたおりひめ ばんこくき うちすてる りゅうせい おめがね オクシデント ふりょうけん くっきり あくひつ がっしょう てつがく ひけだか ぞうしょ こめそうどう なしくずし

[quote name='WV Matsui']Well apparently I'm missing something. Ak must be a beloved long lost banned member. Welcome back whoever you are. I said I would fucking drop it yesterday but people are still talking about so I threw my 2 cents in again. This place has changed so much in the last month. That fucking cartoon game started it all! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think you need a beer.

[quote name='lustyhitter']How big a download is Saints Row The 3rd, Appollyon?[/QUOTE]

7.3 GB if it is the full package.

[quote name='allknights']and the plot thickens lol. nah it just seems like he is buying games and turning them into a profit. guess there is nothing wrong in that if he isn't scamming the account.

EDIT: In no way do I condone it WV, but if we wants to try and sell a share for a profit margin so be it.[/QUOTE]

This isn't a for-profit thread. i definitely don't agree with this idea. something like this in mind could potentially destroy this thread.

example, .. willie nelson sells his share for cheap to help the next guy who can't quite afford the share...

the buyer finishes the share and returns the favor onto the next poor cag..

BUT THEN another cag boosts the share back to the origial share price?? does this feel right to you?

[quote name='iwarboY']This isn't a for-profit thread. i definitely don't agree with this idea. something like this in mind could potentially destroy this thread.

example, .. willie nelson sells his share for cheap to help the next guy who can't quite afford the share...

the buyer finishes the share and returns the favor onto the next poor cag..

BUT THEN another cag boosts the share back to the origial share price?? does this feel right to you?[/QUOTE]
Happens all the time, you simply don't notice it.

Shares will vary in pricing, you're not FORCED to purchase an over priced share, it's your choice to do so. Eventually either the guy selling the share will drop the price or someone will purchase it; in that case both people get what they want, one sells for a small profit and the other gets a game they want.

What's the big deal? No one is forcing you purchase a share, it's your option.

Edit: Granted I don't condone this either but we can't enforce the price of shares at all. There is no way to say X share is valued at Y and if you sell above Z then you're gonna get banned, that's simply being power hungry

[quote name='Gara']Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC (550MB total)
Resell - $9.64
1. Gara (host)
2. Hemish (friend)

Phantom - $4.84

2 phantom slots available. All DLC is included.[/QUOTE]

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC (550MB total)
Resell - $9.64
1. Gara (host)
2. Hemish (friend)

Phantom - $4.84
1. sierra

I'm in for a phantom.

To tell you the truth, I don't see how anyone profits in the phantom sharing era. It's hard as shit for me to sell anything personally which leads to discounts and that doesn't even guarantee a sale sometimes. Profiting is definitely not cool though, this isn't eBay. You're already saving a bunch of money as is from gamesharing so no need to profit.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']TIMESHARE: A rental of a game for an agreed-upon time period

PHANTOM: A one-time-only download. If your HDD gets fried or you accidentally delete the game, you're out of luck

RESELL: You pay more for the share, however you are free to download and delete as many times as you wish until you decide to sell[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU.

Seems some folks here are too caught up in their own thing to actually take time to help new members who want to join and help their very community grow

[quote name='rams81']To tell you the truth, I don't see how anyone profits in the phantom sharing era. It's hard as shit for me to sell anything personally which leads to discounts and that doesn't even guarantee a sale sometimes. Profiting is definitely not cool though, this isn't eBay. You're already saving a bunch of money as is from gamesharing so no need to profit.[/QUOTE]

pretty much this. but as mageshadow said, there is no regulation how much a share is worth. its pretty much just up to the integrity of the member to be reasonable and help out others.

I love how someone will come on here, ask for information and then be a jerk because someone didn't respond to you quickly enough. I have only been here for a couple of weeks now but when I started gamesharing I was at least respectful to the community.

[quote name='doc_j88']
THANK YOU.

Seems some folks here are too caught up in their own thing to actually take time to help new members who want to join and help their very community grow[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boosted02gt']I love how someone will come on here, ask for information and then be a jerk because someone didn't respond to you quickly enough. I have only been here for a couple of weeks now but when I started gamesharing I was at least respectful to the community.[/QUOTE]
Human nature

[quote name='Mageshadow']Happens all the time, you simply don't notice it.

Shares will vary in pricing, you're not FORCED to purchase an over priced share, it's your choice to do so. Eventually either the guy selling the share will drop the price or someone will purchase it; in that case both people get what they want, one sells for a small profit and the other gets a game they want.

What's the big deal? No one is forcing you purchase a share, it's your option.

Edit: Granted I don't condone this either but we can't enforce the price of shares at all. There is no way to say X share is valued at Y and if you sell above Z then you're gonna get banned, that's simply being power hungry[/QUOTE]

sure we can enforce this rule, and we've been doing so all along subtley. because the majority of this thread would agree how for-profit seekers are pretty gross. but yes, rules can be enforced here, not by fear but out of respect to the members.

[quote name='El-Producto']Still have Resell of Devil May Cry - $17 or trade for the new Sly Cooper game.[/QUOTE]

If you sell that, I have one more resell in my group that you can take. As can anyone else who's interested.

Sly 4

$13.33

1. rams81
----------------
$6.67
3. Xxamir15xX
4. Xxamir15xX

[quote name='Braxis']Does anyone have the Golden Mite and Golden Drongo Dlc for Ni No Kuni US edition and want a complete collection?

I got Griffy, Flutterby and Golden Hurley.

Ni No Kuni Familar DLC only Account share: (Preorder exclusives not in the PSN US store)
Braxis
Empty Slot

Looking for Golden Mite and Golden Drongo unusued code. Or used and can share that account. Pm if interested ^^[/QUOTE]
interested in selling it?

[quote name='boosted02gt']I love how someone will come on here, ask for information and then be a jerk because someone didn't respond to you quickly enough. I have only been here for a couple of weeks now but when I started gamesharing I was at least respectful to the community.[/QUOTE]

Respond quickly enough?

I asked a question 15 pages ago. Not to mention other noobs questions that went unanswered for much longer

You taking the time to nit-pick with me for showing thanks and offering constructive criticism, instead of helping others shows the type of person you are.

So instead of wasting time fighting i'd rather be contributing.

Tomb Raider Group
Resell ($20)
2.docj88
Phantom ($10)

[quote name='iwarboY']sure we can enforce this rule, and we've been doing so all along subtley. because the majority of this thread would agree how for-profit seekers are pretty gross. but yes, rules can be enforced here, not by fear but out of respect to the members.[/QUOTE]

profit seekers are gross but I also feel sorry for them. Because really, how much can you gain? $1-$2 profit? Is it really worth it to spend time trying to make literally a few dollars?
I don't really interact much here but log on almost daily. And it seems like most of the vets here are mature and pretty chilled guys. Everyone looks out for another

I do agree though that someone should be able to price their share however they see fit, even if it results in a profit. If we don't like the price, we simply don't have to buy.
But someone must be pretty desparate to try to profit or scam. I'm speaking generally and not anyone in specific.

I have a few resell accounts that I'm locked out of but I just consider them writeoffs. My time is worth more than games. (work, school, mortgage, baby on the way :)).

Guys, I am not making profit?? I bought hitman for 13.33 and even offered it to mage for $10 plus dead space 2 no profit there. The reason I started Max Payne at 14 is because he started his at 15.. I made a mistake in buying the game and know most likely someone will offer a lower price on it and I want to get as much money as I can back on something that has no use for me right now.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Missed out man. Only have a Phantom slot left unless Mr.cheeses wants a phantom which I doubt.

Yu-Gi-Oh ($15?)
1. Pancakes
2. MrCheeses
---------------------
1. mini pancakes (pancakes nephew)
2. Mirmo

If the price is more than $40 I will probably drop out and just get the retail.
Persona 4 Arena
1. MrCheeses
2. Pancakes
-----------------------
1. waffles (pancakes friend)
2.[/QUOTE]

Ill take the last p4 arena slot if its not already taken

[quote name='doc_j88']
THANK YOU.

Seems some folks here are too caught up in their own thing to actually take time to help new members who want to join and help their very community grow[/QUOTE]

What you have to understand is the practice of gamesharing is based upon trust and unfortunately, it is very much open to abuse by dishonest people. You will have to excuse people not falling over to give details of the processes to anyone who comes asking but its just precaution.

Try not to be too impatient man, I understand its a little frustrating when it feels like your this 'black sheep' in a flock of know-it-alls but your not going to endear yourself with snappy comments about people not answering you sooner.

Welcome, be patient, polite and build yourself up a little reputation and you'll soon be alright :)

[quote name='akbeast17']Guys, I am not making profit?? I bought hitman for 13.33 and even offered it to mage for $10 plus dead space 2 no profit there. The reason I started Max Payne at 14 is because he started his at 15.. I made a mistake in buying the game and know most likely someone will offer a lower price on it and I want to get as much money as I can back on something that has no use for me right now.[/QUOTE]

dude he clearly said he sold it to you for $11 not $15 and ur trying to make profit off it and also resell cost of that currently is $13 something

[quote name='smartbombUK']What you have to understand is the practice of gamesharing is based upon trust and unfortunately, it is very much open to abuse by dishonest people. You will have to excuse people not falling over to give details of the processes to anyone who comes asking but its just precaution.

Try not to be too impatient man, I understand its a little frustrating when it feels like your this 'black sheep' in a flock of know-it-alls but your not going to endear yourself with snappy comments about people not answering you sooner.

Welcome, be patient, polite and build yourself up a little reputation and you'll soon be alright :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro.

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. Sorry for getting riled up

[quote name='Brainberry']uh oh

If someone does the petition and will link me to vote I will, otherwise I will be allocating my time between more pressing matters, like watching Californication.[/QUOTE]

omg nooooo this thread has been drama free without meek! lets not bring CAG back to the drama age

[quote name='cwinters']omg nooooo this thread has been drama free without meek! lets not bring CAG back to the drama age[/QUOTE]

There's always drama here and wouldn't mind meek coming back.

[quote name='Marauder7']There's always drama here and wouldn't mind meek coming back.[/QUOTE]

where there's meek drama multiplies by 100. Hes constantly trying to manipulate what people say and accuse people of scamming. Im against it 100%; ill do everything in my power to see that he doesnt come back.

Crysis 3 02/19/2013 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell $20
1. whiskey crazy
Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
2. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Crysis 3 02/19/2013 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell $20
1. whiskey crazy
Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
2. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.[/QUOTE]

Put me down for $10 phantom share

will pay with a PSN card

[quote name='cwinters']where there's meek drama multiplies by 100. Hes constantly trying to manipulate what people say and accuse people of scamming. Im against it 100%; ill do everything in my power to see that he doesnt come back.[/QUOTE]

lol i must say you and him went back and forth with each other a whole bunch. other than that I thought he was a great member.

anyway even if he does come back just block him! problem solved.

[quote name='doc_j88']Put me down for $10 phantom share

will pay with a PSN card[/QUOTE]

Have you participated in a game share before? If your answer is yes, I need you to provide me the name of the group's host. If your answer is no, you will be the very last person to download. I don't require a deposit, but this is how I manage my groups when a new member wishes to participate. You can contact me via pm if you require further information.

[quote name='allknights']lol i must say you and him went back and forth with each other a whole bunch. other than that I thought he was a great member.

anyway even if he does come back just block him! problem solved.[/QUOTE]

I think all they would have to do is ask to be allowed back on. IATCG was banned 3 or 4 times. I do believe this last time is permanent.

[quote name='akbeast17']Guys, I am not making profit?? I bought hitman for 13.33 and even offered it to mage for $10 plus dead space 2 no profit there. The reason I started Max Payne at 14 is because he started his at 15.. I made a mistake in buying the game and know most likely someone will offer a lower price on it and I want to get as much money as I can back on something that has no use for me right now.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you 11 bux for Max Payne 3, not a penny more

EDIT: added to GS library.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cwinters']where there's meek drama multiplies by 100. Hes constantly trying to manipulate what people say and accuse people of scamming. Im against it 100%; ill do everything in my power to see that he doesnt come back.[/QUOTE]

I must of missed all of that when I took a break from gameshares. Meek was one of the users that help me get started with gameshares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back