CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Those were my words, nobody else's. Nobody agreed with me. A tad touchy, are we?[/QUOTE]

Don't anger the gods, Turk. We'll all feel their wrath! If you'd like this community to still be standing in 6 months, your responses should be "yes, sir" and "thank you, sir".

[quote name='shrike4242']Never claimed they were anyone else's words. I think you should rethink your comparison just a little bit. Might be a good idea for everyone concerned.[/QUOTE]

And if you hold against an entire group of people the opinions of one, way to do your job! :applause:

*ADDITION*

My opinions stand, however for the good of the thread, I will remove my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GogetaSS4']Crysis 3 + Metal Gear Rising: Revegeance + Aliens: Colonial Marines($180)
Will probably need someone to help fund this or host this.

Resell - $60
1. GogetaSS4
2. souljah
-----------------
Phantom - $30
1. galvatron2k1
2. noone13

Groups full. Will start collecting payment when Aliens: Colonial Marines and MGR: Revengence release.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to drop Aliens from this group. PM if that's okay. If not I'll just drop from the group and join a group for Crysis 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. I'll probably just pick up aliens later.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']And if you hold against an entire group of people the opinions of one, way to do your job! :applause:[/QUOTE]

In some cases yes on person's actions speaks for the group. Now lets drop the drama and get back to gameshares :)

Are most of the Alien Colonel Marines groups going to disband?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Don't waste your time. NSYNC was perma-banned because he made a duplicate account (insta-ban offense according to the stupid ToU); Meeek was perma-banned because after he served his initial 3 week suspension for "sword fighting", someone went crying to a mod claiming Meeek was harassing him via PM (multiple offenses = perma-ban). Mods go around handing out penalties that are far too severe, but i place more blame on the people who thought it was a good idea to tattle to the mods in the first place. I've asked for leniency but they don't really give two $hits. We are at the mercy of the mods - we don't get to govern ourselves. You break their rules, you take whatever punishment is handed to you.[/QUOTE]

*stands up*
*Starts clapping slowly*

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Don't anger the gods, Turk. We'll all feel their wrath! If you'd like this community to still be standing in 6 months, your responses should be "yes, sir" and "thank you, sir".[/QUOTE]

If his post had conveyed an aura of humor, maybe it would be less offensive. After all, the "Soup Nazi" episode is hilarious. We should be thankful this thread is even allowed to flourish. If we think about what we do here, maybe our opinions will change. There is no need to be flip.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']And if you hold against an entire group of people the opinions of one, way to do your job! :applause:

*ADDITION*

My opinions stand, however for the good of the thread, I will remove my posts.[/QUOTE]

Shrike quoted you, the posts are here to stay.

Can any one do a temp trade??? I want black ops 2. I'll share Farcry 3, DmC Devil May Cry, and Okami HD. I will also share 2 other accounts with ps plus and a few more games

[quote name='da1nonliiny']Is anyone selling a year of ps+ ?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I got ps plus and music unlimited until November 22nd and another account with farcry 3, devil may cry, and Okami HD. I will share both for black ops 2!

[quote name='realit3y']Some lets play from playstation access and it's review aswell

[YOUTUBE]LDoJhM_CLy0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]N9EQq5ZnbPI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rsFwPnwZGxo[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

i've seen the first clip and am re-entering my phantom share after leaving. i suggest you all do the same.

i think alot of these reviews may be from prissy hurt feelings because their sacred precious aliens " canon " was altered a bit, boo hoo.. no excuse to be so irresponsible and give such a low score. the game looks fine and seems to play very nicely, graphics nicely done, voice acting nicely done as well.

Thanks for posting these realit3y

[quote name='iwarboY']i've seen the first clip and am re-entering my phantom share after leaving. i suggest you all do the same.

i think alot of these reviews may be from prissy hurt feelings because their sacred precious aliens " canon " was altered a bit, boo hoo.. no excuse to be so irresponsible and give such a low score. the game looks fine and seems to play very nicely, graphics nicely done, voice acting nicely done as well.

Thanks for posting these realit3y[/QUOTE]

ive been playing it, and ive never watched aliens.

still shit.

[quote name='iwarboY']i think alot of these reviews may be from prissy hurt feelings because their sacred precious aliens " canon " was altered a bit, boo hoo.. no excuse to be so irresponsible and give such a low score. the game looks fine and seems to play very nicely, graphics nicely done, voice acting nicely done as well.[/QUOTE]

Have you actually read the review text? Half the Eurogamer review is about how shoddy the engine is, with loads of glitches, terrible animation and AI, no sense of weight or feedback to the world or weapons and suspect collision detection. Virtually all of the reviews seem to be in agreement that the Aliens themselves, the big draw of this property, are actually the least threatening enemies in the game (which is a big problem). Add this to the fact that assets are constantly re-used and the mission structure is just a standard corridor slog and you have a recipe for disappointment.

I'm sure some people will get some enjoyment out of it nonetheless, but I won't be putting any money toward this kind of substandard effort.

[quote name='Derfel']Have you actually read the review text? Half the Eurogamer review is about how shoddy the engine is, with loads of glitches, terrible animation and AI, no sense of weight or feedback to the world or weapons and suspect collision detection. Virtually all of the reviews seem to be in agreement that the Aliens themselves, the big draw of this property, are actually the least threatening enemies in the game (which is a big problem). Add this to the fact that assets are constantly re-used and the mission structure is just a standard corridor slog and you have a recipe for disappointment.

I'm sure some people will get some enjoyment out of it nonetheless, but I won't be putting any money toward this kind of substandard effort.[/QUOTE]

Plus not to mention a campaign mode that only runs about 5-6 hours...

Alien-colonial-marine-lulzy.gif

[quote name='iwarboY']hm. well, if clones group is filled or not happening and you need a phantom, count me in[/QUOTE]

We just need a resell because I will take my spot back as well.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5

Potential Groups

Alien Colonel Marines (2)

$20
1. mustnottelllies
--------------
$10
1. seal62505

Alien Colonel Marines (3)

$20
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. iwarboy
2. noone13

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (9)

$26.66
1. crashmasteromega
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$13.33
1. bjstucker

Crysis 3

$20
1. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
3.teh reaper
4. host

Dead Space 3 DLC

$3.33
$2.50
2. purplepanda
--------------
$1.33
1. tehreaper
2. snakemaster2389

Dead Space 3 DLC (2)

$3.33
1. boostedo2gt
--------------
$1.67
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboy

Marvel Super Hero Squad: TIG DLC (Doom/Thanos/Captain)

$4.32
2. transcollector
--------------
$2.16
1. usuyami

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Persona 4 Arena (2)

$10
1. ohram
--------------
$5

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Skyrim DLC Bundle (2)

$7.50
1. boosted02gt
----------------
$3.75

Sleeping Dogs

$16.66
1.kvnwvlf
--------------
$8.34
1. wissy
2. thenadz

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (3)

$13.33
1. rams81
----------------
$6.67
3. Xxamir15xX
Xxamir15xX

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi
2. perfect_ending

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$31.66
--------------
$15.84
1. halfwasted
2. jonfelkin

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Bayonetta

$6.66
1. ipacman
2. bootedo2gt
--------------
$3.34
1. kakuzuaffs
2. krebstar

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

$20
1. braxis
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. XxmrhitdathoezxX
2. doc_j88

Persona 4 Arena

$10
1. pancakesarelove
2. mrcheeses
--------------
$5
1. pancakesarelove
mauaus

Sega All Star Racing Transformed

$10
1. lustyhitter
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$5
3. notalunchbox
4. steamboatoperator

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Plus

$5
1. Pancakesarelove
2. mrcheeses
--------------
$2.50
1. pancakesarelove
2. mirmo

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Alien Colonel Marines

$30
1. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. gez
3. maruader7

Crysis 3 (2)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. evoked
--------------
$10
1. evoked
2. kimerad

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

$resell
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$phantom
1. y2jd
2. brainberry

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

[quote name='ClydeShebang']^ That actually from the game? It looks terrible imo and I loved the ps1 alien trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Like shooting fish in a barrel. Saw a few previews on IGN and knew the graphics wasn't all that great but as long as the co-op isn't too broken I'll be find. Nothing can be worst than the Homefront Campaign which was 2 - 4 hours.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']What's the status on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (9)

[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (9)

$26.66
1. crashmasteromega
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$13.33
1. bjstucker
2. souljah

I'll take it :D

Does anyone fancy starting a black ops 2 share along with the season pass? save me having to use up 2 accounts for it? the phantoms just pay for the black ops 2 share and the resales pay for black ops 2 and season pass? that would work wouldn't it?

Black Op's 2 + season pass

Resale $45
1. Souljah

Phantom $10

[quote name='clonesniper666']Also is Persona 4 Arena confirmed for $30 on PSN?

If so that is the luckiest guess I have ever had on pricing.[/QUOTE]

You were soooooo bullshitting.

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know where Crash bas been? Looking for a Blops 2 phantom, message me if interested in starting a group.[/QUOTE]

If you mean crashmasteromega, he rarely gets on.

[quote name='Derfel']You've probably seen it, but Sterling's review is pretty scathing and he gave the game a 2.5.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-aliens-colonial-marines-244276.phtml[/QUOTE]

I played a bit at my firends apt and it's pretty good, going to wait for the US release if it ever gets one.

[quote name='realit3y']It was posted on the eu blog that it releases tomorrow I doubt that it will release today on the us store because germinator is coming out tomorrow in eu and on the us blog it was posted that it will come march 5 th so my group will have to wait a little more.

I really hope it will come out today but I don't see it happening I hope I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't like the guys review...

[quote name='Dannykillzombies']I'm interested on black ops 2 season pass share pm me.[/QUOTE]

who is this as your avatar? *crushing*

Looking to buy a Dead or Alive 5 resell with some DLC.

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC (550MB total)
Resell - $9.64
1. Gara (host)
2. Hemish (friend)

Phantom - $4.84
1. sierra

1 slot to go. Pack is already purchased and ready for a phantom.

[quote name='Souljah']Does anyone fancy starting a black ops 2 share along with the season pass? save me having to use up 2 accounts for it? the phantoms just pay for the black ops 2 share and the resales pay for black ops 2 and season pass? that would work wouldn't it?

Black Op's 2 + season pass

Resale $45
1. Souljah

Phantom $10
2.[/QUOTE]

I'd like a re-sell but without the season pass :cry:. I'm not sure if there's enough interest for another group.

If you do end up having to make a separate account for the season pass, let me know.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I'd like a re-sell but without the season pass :cry:. I'm not sure if there's enough interest for another group.

If you do end up having to make a separate account for the season pass, let me know.[/QUOTE]

heads up may be selling my resell really really soon. love call of duty but playing for a week reminded me why I stopped playing in the first place-_-

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I will most likely have a Phantom for both Yu-gi-oh and Persona. I think they won't be able to download today or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

sure, i'll bite

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Which one? Persona 4 arena phantom is possibly $5 and Yu-gi-oh is possibly $2.50[/QUOTE]

oops, thought the highlight meant both in 1 account. yu-gi-oh please

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back