CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (North America) or wants it?

I don't even own the game honestly, that smartbombUK guy is trying to convince me it's worthy of my 100th platinum milestone. anyone have an opinion about that?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']

And what happened to my P4A group? It was filled, but no host...
[/QUOTE]

I did not think this would ever need explained. It was moved to the main completed groups list on the 1st page.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Just a heads up. Crysis 3 is gonna be around 14-15 gb on psn. For those who are not sure how bad Aliens is, just rent it from redbox and thats it. The only cool thing in the game is the Space Jockey from Prometheus, just skip it though if ur not a Aliens fan. 4/10 very sad to see gearbox fuk it up.[/QUOTE]

Wait are you still in our group?

I redboxed the game because I was curious. The game was alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be but not that great. I cant connect to online so I don't know how online is.

If the game doesnt come out next week, im probably going to drop out and just wait until the physical version gets super cheap.

@tigerlust the game is very good. I plat it on my old account and found it very satisfying, not very hard. Might join in on dlc if I ever pick it up again to plat on my new account.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Wait are you still in our group?

I redboxed the game because I was curious. The game was alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be but not that great. I cant connect to online so I don't know how online is.

If the game doesnt come out next week, im probably going to drop out and just wait until the physical version gets super cheap.[/QUOTE]

I am the same way I rented it today and played for a few hours and enjoyed the game quite a bit. It plays like the older PC shooters which is a good thing.

Hopefully it comes this week if not I will pick up the PC or Wii U version eventually.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anyone gonna have a phantom of bioshock infinite for sale?? I apparently missed out on any luck with a group lol[/QUOTE]

lets just make a group!

Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry

[quote name='clonesniper666']I am the same way I rented it today and played for a few hours and enjoyed the game quite a bit. It plays like the older PC shooters which is a good thing.

Hopefully it comes this week if not I will pick up the PC or Wii U version eventually.[/QUOTE]

What did you think of co-op? That's my main selling point.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Wait are you still in our group?

If the game doesnt come out next week, im probably going to drop out and just wait until the physical version gets super cheap.

@tigerlust the game is very good. I plat it on my old account and found it very satisfying, not very hard. Might join in on dlc if I ever pick it up again to plat on my new account.[/QUOTE]

If we can get a full group for the DLC, I will join as a resell. I have the CE in my backlog. I wouldn't mind playing it.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I did not think this would ever need explained. It was moved to the main completed groups list on the 1st page.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I was wondering about the people in that group. It's like we filled it up but no one hosted. :cry:

[quote name='TigerLust']Anyone have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (North America) or wants it?

I don't even own the game honestly, that smartbombUK guy is trying to convince me it's worthy of my 100th platinum milestone. anyone have an opinion about that?[/QUOTE]

Castlevania LOS was one of the best games I played this gen. 9 out of 10. Easy platinum too

[quote name='Brainberry']lets just make a group!

Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry

Add me for a phantom. Doc_j88

[quote name='TigerLust']Anyone have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (North America) or wants it?

I don't even own the game honestly, that smartbombUK guy is trying to convince me it's worthy of my 100th platinum milestone. anyone have an opinion about that?[/QUOTE]
Why don't u get Max Payne for 100th? Castlevania is too easy
a6d516621.png
f1e1166210.png

Also interested in Lords of Shadow DLC. Looks like we (almost) have enough for a group.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20) Filesize - 1.74 GB
Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. TigerLust
Phantom ($3.33):
2. Graff^

Alright. Room for one more phantom then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Graff^']Also interested in Lords of Shadow DLC. Looks like we have enough for a group.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20)
Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. Graff^
Phantom ($3.33):
1. Pancakes?
2. TigerLust?

Pancakes and Tigerlust, would you each want resell or phantom? I could switch to phantom if either are particularly set on the resell.[/QUOTE]

I can't take phantom since I don't have the game right now. And I don't think tiger wants a phantom either so ill drop out if tiger wants the resell.

[quote name='Graff^']Also interested in Lords of Shadow DLC. Looks like we have enough for a group.

Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. Graff^
Phantom ($3.33):
1. Pancakes?
2. TigerLust?

Pancakes and Tigerlust, would you each want resell or phantom? I could switch to phantom if either are particularly set on the resell.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Tiger gets phantoms.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I can't take phantom since I don't have the game right now. And I don't think tiger wants a phantom either so ill drop out if tiger wants the resell.[/QUOTE]

Alright. I haven't been in this thread long enough to know everyone's buying habits yet. :p

[quote name='jlazenby1']Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry
2.snakepoop

Just need one more resell then![/QUOTE]

i guess i'll take the last one if it does come on psn day 1

[quote name='Graff^']Also interested in Lords of Shadow DLC. Looks like we (almost) have enough for a group.

Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. TigerLust
Phantom ($3.33):
2. Graff^

Alright. Room for one more phantom then.[/QUOTE]
I'll take the resell plz, and thanks for switching. I can sell it to the chef when he gets the disc. Which will in turn be after I, um, get the disc.

[quote name='rpg']Why don't u get Max Payne for 100th? Castlevania is too easy
a6d516621.png
f1e1166210.png
[/QUOTE]
I want a FUN game for the milestone, not a difficult one. Max Payne is about shiny blocks of fancy colored text that you need to watch and listen to while the game is STILL SHAQ-FUING LOADING. Yes, the game I am offering as a phantom, I apologize in advance to whoever buys it.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I don't believe Tiger gets phantoms.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TigerLust']I'll take the resell plz, and thanks for switching. I can sell it to the chef when he gets the disc. Which will in turn be after I, um, get the disc.

I want a FUN game for the milestone, not a difficult one. Max Payne is about shiny blocks of fancy colored text that you need to watch and listen to while the game is STILL SHAQ-FUING LOADING. Yes, the game I am offering as a phantom, I apologize in advance to whoever buys it.[/QUOTE]

Well then definitely go for castlevania los. Fun to play and plat. Its easy too but not as easy as rpgs 100th plat ;)

[quote name='mrcheeses']Anyone want to make an NBA 2K13 group? Its $30.[/QUOTE]

Already have the game disk, but if you guys want to add to this group, I can offer up the NBA 2K13 All Star Content DLC for $3 paypal. PM me.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Anyone want to make an NBA 2K13 group? Its $30.[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the US version, it's not shareable.

[quote name='akbeast17']Can't gameshare nba 2k13 U.S store.[/QUOTE]

It has a 24 hour account lock, so you guys would have to communicate with each other whenever you want to play it, basically making it unplayable. Just thought I'd elaborate.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Guys, I just sold a resell spot of a game I bought about 6 months ago.

I want to make sure I deactivate correctly. I am not near my PS3 (gone for the weekend), but from what I gather, all I have to do is log into qrocity from my CPU, deactivate the account on my PS3 from there and send the perseon the login info?

I can then later delete game from my PS3 at home?[/QUOTE]

there is no single slot deactivation option, only the entire account. by deactivating the account you are also deactivating the other shareholder.. did you deactivate the account online?

{you guys didn't spot this..nobody responded, i hope there isn't a floating/jacked share somewhere}

[quote name='akbeast17']I really wish they didn't put the 24 hour account thing on nba for U.S store doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

Something to keep an eye out for if Bioshock is a day 1 release.

Damnit, looks like we will need to start checking the listings before buying the games from now on. here is what it says for nba2k13, copied directly from the PSN digital store:
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.

So you cant use it on your main account, even if you communicated with the other person...

[quote name='TigerLust']Damnit, looks like we will need to start checking the listings before buying the games from now on. here is what it says for nba2k13, copied directly from the PSN digital store:
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.

So you cant use it on your main account, even if you communicated with the other person...[/QUOTE]

US right? I think we knew that. That's why most shares floating around were UK versions.

My Skyrim dlc group is still a go. But not sure how it would work since the dlc is released in 1 week increments. So I might have to wait to get the account info out after all the dlc is released so the phantoms can get all the dlc and so we get the first week prices I'd have to collect everytime the dlc releases for that particular dlc since we don't know what the dlc's will cost at half price yet.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']My Skyrim dlc group is still a go. But not sure how it would work since the dlc is released in 2 week increments. So I might have to wait to get the account info out after all the dlc is released so the phantoms can get all the dlc and so we get the first week prices I'd have to collect everytime the dlc releases for that particular dlc since we don't know what the dlc's will cost at half price yet.[/QUOTE]

Didn't fill too easily, did it? So I'm probably just gonna be on my own buying it?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Didn't fill too easily, did it? So I'm probably just gonna be on my own buying it?[/QUOTE]

They took too long to release it, those bastard. I LOVED SKYRIM, its 1 of my 2 Plats lol. I'll probably just wait for a GOTY edition.

[quote name='Brainberry']They took too long to release it, those bastard. I LOVED SKYRIM, its 1 of my 2 Plats lol. I'll probably just wait for a GOTY edition.[/QUOTE]

I bought a used copy today at gamestop. had a 25% off from the PUR, plus the 10% off for the card so it was around $35. So I'll probably just go ahead and get the dlc on my main...

[quote name='iwarboY']there is no single slot deactivation option, only the entire account. by deactivating the account you are also deactivating the other shareholder.. did you deactivate the account online?

{you guys didn't spot this..nobody responded, i hope there isn't a floating/jacked share somewhere}[/QUOTE]

I was pmed about this. Didn't do it. But thanks for posting here for others.

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)
(I think only Dragonborn is half off) I think the rest of the dlc releasing in one week intervals are full price. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. So the pricing will need to be adjusted to. $16.66 for resell and $8.33 for phantom. If you are okay with this pm me back if not let me know. Also I will be waiting until all the dlc is released to send out info so that phantoms can get all the dlc.

$7.50 ($16.66?)
1. GogetaSS4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75 ($8.33?)
TurkFebruary?
(Apparently Brainberry is out)

4. snow vixen

[quote name='TigerLust']Damnit, looks like we will need to start checking the listings before buying the games from now on. here is what it says for nba2k13, copied directly from the PSN digital store:

So you cant use it on your main account, even if you communicated with the other person...[/QUOTE]

So this is why my neighbor always signs on for 1 second when playing 2k13

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. GogetaSS4
2. brimah (Paid)
----------------
$3.75
3. boosted02gt
4. snow vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.