CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='boosted02gt']I would actually be willing to take both resells of it.

RE 6 DLC
Resell ($4.00)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($2.00)
1. The Cro
2. Mrcheese ???[/QUOTE]

Sure Im in. Is there any chance we could add map packs?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wow so no actual console shown. and cloud gaming[/QUOTE]

i think they are waiting for E3 to reveal the ps4, that way xbox doesn't steal the spot light

Since this is supposed to drop next week, I thought I might as well start a group now, especially since general interest seems sparse.

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
Resell 16.66
Phantom 8.33
1. Indignate

[quote name='Indignate']Since this is supposed to drop next week, I thought I might as well start a group now, especially since general interest seems sparse.

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
Resell 16.66
Phantom 8.33
1. Indignate
2.[/QUOTE]

Your sig makes me dizzy.

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus share with DLC packs 1-10 for $8 or trading it for a share of RE6 DLCs (Not the Maps)

I am the person who sold the 2 accounts to kerouac. It was awhile ago so I don't recall off the top of my head who I bought them from, but I am currently going thru my paypal records to see if I can find anything. I can provide proof to anyone who wants to see my inbox that I no longer have the info for either account. As soon as I receive confirmation from the buyer that they have logged in to the accounts, I delete all record of past gameshares from my inbox so I can promise you all that I do not have the info for either account and have not for months

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I am the person who sold the 2 accounts to kerouac. It was awhile ago so I don't recall off the top of my head who I bought them from, but I am currently going thru my paypal records to see if I can find anything. I can provide proof to anyone who wants to see my inbox that I no longer have the info for either account. As soon as I receive confirmation from the buyer that they have logged in to the accounts, I delete all record of past gameshares from my inbox so I can promise you all that I do not have the info for either account and have not for months[/QUOTE]

If you bought the accounts from someone here and have your email connected, you can check who you bought it from by searching the what gameshare it was.

[quote name='fettmaster']Any loyal CAG member who wants a free phantom of Crysis 2 can have my actual slot- I will still pay for it but I'm in for the karma / community.[/QUOTE]

No need for the game for myself. Fettmaster is a great CAG for offering his share.

I would actually be willing to take both resells of it. I am really not interested in the map packs. Besides they are only a couple of dollars total.

I will send out PM's in the morning and will handle the account by noon tomorrow. I am going to bed early tonight. Sorry Guys

RE 6 DLC
Resell ($4.00)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($2.00)
1. The Cro
2. Mrcheese ???

Joining in on this Spec Ops crap as I currently have the other resale. I actually went to play it a little bit ago and found the problem. I got the share from snakemaster2389 who got it from bill123. Right after getting it, I activated and downloaded, and then removed the account from my ps3 to make room for something else (didn't deactivate). Tonight I went to put the information back on to start playing it, and came across the changed password.

I've narrowed down who I bought it from to two people but I'm not sure what their actual full names are on here. I will go back on the forums and see if I can find any posts from when I bought it...

[quote name='Azazael13']Joining in on this Spec Ops crap as I currently have the other resale. I actually went to play it a little bit ago and found the problem. I got the share from snakemaster2389 who got it from bill123. Right after getting it, I activated and downloaded, and then removed the account from my ps3 to make room for something else (didn't deactivate). Tonight I went to put the information back on to start playing it, and came across the changed password.[/QUOTE]

Strange. Kero has/had one sellable slot and akbeast purchased the other, so how is it that a third party is in possession of the second share? Seems to me akbeast purchased a slot which was not available in the first place.

[quote name='akbeast17']Wtf is going on ??[/QUOTE]

You've been had akbeast. Now, whether it was intentional or accidental remains to be seen, however the evidence (account information change) suggests it's the former.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Strange. Kero has/had one sellable slot and akbeast purchased the other, so how is it that a third party is in possession of the second share? Seems to me akbeast purchased a slot which was not available in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I just went back and read the last two pages (jumped ahead when I first saw it) and I am really confused how there are 3 resells. Seems to me that after i bought mine someone deactivated and 'oh look I have 2 resells now'.

[quote name='Azazael13']Joining in on this Spec Ops crap as I currently have the other resale. I actually went to play it a little bit ago and found the problem. I got the share from snakemaster2389 who got it from bill123. Right after getting it, I activated and downloaded, and then removed the account from my ps3 to make room for something else (didn't deactivate). Tonight I went to put the information back on to start playing it, and came across the changed password.[/QUOTE]

This is odd. I've been trying to figure what happened to this account as I was the host. It seems like someone is selling slots after deactivating the other resell's account. Currently, there are three resell keuroac kid,akbeast17, and azazel13?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Strange. Kero has/had one sellable slot and akbeast purchased the other, so how is it that a third party is in possession of the second share? Seems to me akbeast purchased a slot which was not available in the first place.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!

The tree looks like this:

bill123 : snakemsater2389 : Azazael13 [Sorry Azaz....I just finished Darksiders today. Azrael was on the brain.]

ipacman: ????? turkfebruary: Kerouac

I've held this account since 09/29/2012

I downloaded it and it sits in my backlog. However, I was a dumbass and tried to sign in to the account this morning when I read Breakfuss post. I'm now locked out.

The original group was:

Spec Ops The Line
Resellable (20)
1.bill123 - Paid/Info Sent
2.ipacman - Paid/Info Sent
Phantom (10)
1.mauaus - Paid/Completed
2.Bigwig_rah - Paid/Completed

At this point my money is on mauaus or bigwig_rah waiting the 6 months to do another deactivation. Or the person between ipac and turk

[quote name='kerouac kid']EXACTLY!!!!!

The tree looks like this:

bill123 : snakemsater2389 : Azrael13

ipacman: ????? turkfebruary: Kerouac

I've held this account since 09/29/2012

I downloaded it and it sits in my backlog. However, I was a dumbass and tried to sign in to the account this morning when I read Breakfuss post. I'm now locked out.[/QUOTE]

Somebody with access to the account info must have deactivated the account, freeing up the slots (and selling them), and turning the previous owners slots into phantoms, which Azazael may have been a victim of. Of course that's neither here nor there cause the account information has been changed and now none of the affected parties can recover their shares.

[quote name='Azazael13']The original group was:

At this point my money is on mauaus or bigwig_rah waiting the 6 months to do another deactivation. Or the person between ipac and turk
[/I][/QUOTE]

It couldn't be the phantoms as they were given different passwords for the download.

[quote name='sigmablast']It couldn't be the phantoms as they were given different passwords for the download.[/QUOTE]

Yay for smart hosts :)

That narrows the list down.

[quote name='Azazael13']The original group was:

[/I][/QUOTE]

How is that possible? Weren't the phantom passwords changed?

Edit: looks like it.

I'm pretty sure I found who I bought it from and told Kerouac his name. Not sure if I should say it out here, but I also pm'ed him to see if he remembered where he got it from or who the host was *although that info now seems irrelevent*...

[quote name='Azazael13']Yay for smart hosts :)

That narrows the list down.[/QUOTE]
When I host I always change the passwords after the phantoms download. To protect the account.

[quote name='Azazael13']Yay for smart hosts :)

That narrows the list down.[/QUOTE]

The real shame here is that of the names known to have been associated with the account (including the host), each one of them is considered reputable, and most likely one of them is the culprit - assuming a share wasn't offered as a timeshare or borrowed.

I've hosted many shares which all but 1 of those members have participated in, and they all check out just fine.

It's just bullshit some asshole does this to an account resulting doubt passed to owners of the account and all of this hassle and for what like 10-12 bucks?!

I hate having my name associated with this fiasco but I understand why it is. Hell, I even can understand why I'd be the biggest suspect *two accounts I sold were sniped*. I will cooperate with the questioning and voluntarily will take a trading time-out until my name is cleared

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I hate having my name associated with this fiasco but I understand why it is. Hell, I even can understand why I'd be the biggest suspect *two accounts I sold were sniped*. I will cooperate with the questioning and voluntarily will take a trading time-out until my name is cleared[/QUOTE]

Has it been confirmed by the host that the email address was also changed? If not then a password change shouldn't be a problem. If the host was diligent in his duties (having recorded the finer details of the account like the DoB, PSN ID, creation date, etc.), and the email address was indeed also changed, then he/she can recover the account by contacting Sony customer support.

Just for anyone interested or boosted for your group the user SackManBoy has a code for Crysis and he's only asking $5 for it, only takes amazon codes though.. If I had cash for amazon I'd jump on this lol

[quote name='jlazenby1']Just for anyone interested or boosted for your group the user SackManBoy has a code for Crysis and he's only asking $5 for it, only takes amazon codes though.. If I had cash for amazon I'd jump on this lol[/QUOTE]

Crysis 2?

[quote name='Brainberry']I'b be down for a resell of that Crysis 1 share, just need to find someone who can get a $5 Amazon card.[/QUOTE]

You just need someone with $5 in their debit or credit card. Just go to Amazon and buy a $5 egift card.

I would buy it but the money is going to my boozing and groceries for the weekend.

My bad, I thought it was for 1 lol still though $5 is a steal, had to share it with you guys :D

He has a link in the psn code trading forums to make your gift card also but I got 0 in my bank acct

[quote name='slayerxx1']I'd be willing to wait until Metal gear hits the store, but IDK about everyone else. I joined because I wanted both games, not just Crysis 3 since I'm starting to approach the 16 user limit or so[/QUOTE]

I'm with slayerxx1 on this. I'm willing to wait, and I'm only in provided we buy both MGR and Crysis 3.

If it's just one of those games, I'm out

[quote name='boosted02gt']Come on everyone, We need just two more phantoms

Crysis 2 $19.99

Resell ($6.66)
1.) Ashtonreeves
2.) boosted02gt (host)
-----------------

Phantom (3.33)
1.)fettmaster
2.)SL4V3DOG[/QUOTE]

I'll take the final slot

Status