CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='likeme']Brainberry I'm done with the BL2 DLC and your inbox is full[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I just forwarded the Log In info to the other resells

update: sold my psn card. only 1 resale for sine mora come on!!, hitman is on 40% now and its 17gb :0 and i just got a Zelda special edition 3ds with mario 3d, ocarina of time 3d and re revelations. im busy now lol. I'll see if my laptop can handle family guy if so then i dont need a resale so not sure yet i guess

jJqnY.png

[quote name='Brainberry']Darksiders 2 50.00 5.8GB

2. vherub
--------------
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Game cost more than I thought. But I'm still up for it.......

Let me know if you guys still want in @people in this group

Its not even 6GB, very HDD friendly.
[/QUOTE]​

[quote name='Setup']The Testament of Sherlock Holmes is 20$ on the store . any one want to start a group for it ?[/QUOTE]

yup. i'll pm you.

[quote name='raiten']Hitman Absolution (3)

$20
1.strangeinstereo
2. Galindo
--------------
$10
1. likeme
2. raiten

Thats great. One more come on guys lets get this done. Hopefully 1 who is willing to host if not I have few friendly users who are willing to.[/QUOTE]
Im in

I can host, but it will take at least a week for my psn cards to get here(buying through best buy)

So idunno if you guys wanna wait, and obv i would need payment from all then i buy the cards.

Seeing that a bunch of people want all-stars Ill start a group but I cant host:

Playstation All-Stars:
Resell:
Phantom:
1. Crashlen0

[quote name='crashlen0']Seeing that a bunch of people want all-stars Ill start a group but I cant host:

Playstation All-Stars:
Resell:
Phantom:
1. Crashlen0
2. navalg1337[/QUOTE]

Added myself in this and I can host

[quote name='galindo62']Im in

I can host, but it will take at least a week for my psn cards to get here(buying through best buy)

So idunno if you guys wanna wait, and obv i would need payment from all then i buy the cards.[/QUOTE]

Can we have an outside host and you can pay them so we can get this group going as soon as possible?

[quote name='iwarboY']The Testament of Sherlock Holmes @$20.00 / im hosting and will take a resell, anyone interested?[/QUOTE]
im interested, resell or phantom, im fine with either

EDIT: Better make it a resell, game is almost 9 GB

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JLin4MVP']For PS ALL STARS....does that mean I have to buy online pass separately since we are all sharing the game?[/QUOTE]

The online pass is included when you are downloading the game.

[quote name='raiten']Can we have an outside host and you can pay them so we can get this group going as soon as possible?[/QUOTE]
I can pay my share to whoever is trusted and able to host

[quote name='JLin4MVP']For PS ALL STARS....does that mean I have to buy online pass separately since we are all sharing the game?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='navalg1337']Added myself in this and I can host[/QUOTE]

Add me to the list as a reseller share !

I can pay with paypal

Playstation All-Stars:
Resell:
1.smellyy
Phantom:
1. Crashlen0
2. navalg1337

[quote name='frostybroc']Looking for a KoA: Reckoning, or Dishonoured resell. Can pay with $20 PSN Card[/QUOTE]

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

$20
1. bastiardi
2. frostybroc
--------------
$10
1. pancakesarelove

[quote name='iwarboY']yup. i'll pm you.[/QUOTE]
answered ;)

its okay with me for phantom . but i prefer a resell cause my internet connection is so bad . it may take 2 days to download the game and it will not be fair for the resells to wait all of that for me to finish the download .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smellyy']Add me to the list as a reseller share !

I can pay with paypal

Playstation All-Stars:
Resell:
1.smellyy
2. iqubal
Phantom:
1. Crashlen0
2. navalg1337[/QUOTE]

Decided to not get retail after all lol. I'll get in on this and can pay via paypal. going out to the theatres but will check back afterwards in a few hours!

[quote name='bastiartadi']You're better off waiting and buying shares off members. Pretty sure there would be a lot of people selling in fairly soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like me after my timeshares

[quote name='bastiartadi']You're better off waiting and buying shares off members. Pretty sure there would be a lot of people selling in fairly soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like me after my timeshares

Plus, I'm 34 (35 in 2 weeks) and NEVER did the Pokemon thing

[quote name='Brainberry']TWD Series Phantom and a PS+ 1 month Trial + ? for Portal 2 share?[/QUOTE]
Hmm. Not nuts about Phantoms, but if that's the only option, I can deal with it. If you need to contact the host, no worries on that end.

Portal 2 + ? -for- TWD Series Phantom + 2 month PS+?

I'll be away for like 2 hours, will check here when I get back.

[quote name='Brainberry']I bet all you old people wear New Balances[/QUOTE]

nothing (shoe-wise, before any of you smartasses jump on the open shot!) but nikes and reeboks touch these feet

[quote name='TigerLust']Hmm. Not nuts about Phantoms, but if that's the only option, I can deal with it. If you need to contact the host, no worries on that end.

Portal 2 + ? -for- TWD Series Phantom + 2 month PS+?

I'll be away for like 2 hours, will check here when I get back.[/QUOTE]

I just want Portal 2, and I only have 1 more PS+ Trial code.

Just let me know if that deal sounds fine, I already contacted the host and got the account info for TWD.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']nothing (shoe-wise, before any of you smartasses jump on the open shot!) but nikes and reeboks touch these feet[/QUOTE]

Haha, old man has some spunk!

But yeah, I'm just messing around. Its just a running joke that New Balances are synonymous with old people.

Don't mind me, I'm just a immature young punk:bouncy:

[quote name='Brainberry']Haha, old man has some spunk!

Don't mind me, I'm just a immature young punk:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Like we needed anyone to tell us THAT! 8^p

Just stay off my lawn and we're ok!

Hitman Absolution (3)

$20
1.strangeinstereo
2. Galindo
--------------
$10
1. likeme
2. raiten

I can host this group if you all want

[quote name='Brainberry']Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

$20
2. frostybroc
--------------
$10
1. pancakesarelove
2.[/QUOTE]

KOA is 60? I can grab one off criags for $20. -.-'

I'll pass.

[quote name='Brainberry']Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

$20
2. frostybroc
--------------
$10
2.[/QUOTE]

Wait brain it's $60 on psn and 14 gb. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to back out. I think I'll just get a used retail copy when it hits $12

I need to get a bigger harddrive so I don't have to worry about space

Dont worry about me, I wasnt even in the group lol I was just updating it for Bast since he's been looking for KOA for a while now.

But if you really feel bad you can join my Darksiders 2 group
Darksiders 2 50.00 5.8GB

2. vherub
--------------
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

[quote name='Brainberry']Dont worry about me, I wasnt even in the group lol I was just updating it for Bast since he's been looking for KOA for a while now.

But if you really feel bad you can join my Darksiders 2 group[/QUOTE]

Hey yiu know if u really wanna get ur rolling id take a phantom pho sho. Nomsaying.

[quote name='Brainberry']
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
[/QUOTE]

Turk and Me hanging out on a Sunday afternoon right there in that pic! Yelling at punk kids like you and Snake! :lol:

[quote name='likeme']Hitman Absolution (3)

$20
1.strangeinstereo
2. Galindo
--------------
$10
1. likeme
2. raiten

I can host this group if you all want[/QUOTE]

Heck yes, but i think thw phantoms are asleep.

[quote name='galindo62']Hey yiu know if u really wanna get ur rolling id take a phantom pho sho. Nomsaying.[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmmm.

let me holla atz jhazen to see if he's up for that if not ill do it!!!!!!!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Turk and Me hanging out on a Sunday afternoon right there in that pic! Yelling at punk kids like you and Snake! :lol:[/QUOTE]

All this talk about old folks has got me worried that ill lose interest in gaming when I hit 30. I sure hope not...

[quote name='purplepanda']All this talk about old folks has got me worried that ill lose interest in gaming when I hit 30. I sure hope not...[/QUOTE]

Turk and I are in our mid-30's and we will game! He'll I have a kid and still game. Ot as much as Snake but enough to keep me satisfied!

Damn hitman is at 82%!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Turk and I are in our mid-30's and we will game! He'll I have a kid and still game. Ot as much as Snake but enough to keep me satisfied!

Damn hitman is at 82%![/QUOTE]

No one games as much as Snake.

Sometimes I think snake is really conjoined twins....

[quote name='Brainberry']hmmmmmmmm.

let me holla atz jhazen to see if he's up for that if not ill do it!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ill give you a special one time deal right now, only to you, if you accept now,
Ill pay a whole etra dollar for that phantom ;) . Serious.

Holy shit! A division 3 men's basketball player scored 138 points tonight! fuck!

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=8658462

[quote name='galindo62']Heck yes, but i think thw phantoms are asleep.[/QUOTE]

I am awake but at this point I will have to give payment in the morning and download tomorrow night. if likeme can host he will have to take stranges $20 PSN card as payment. Dont know if thats ok but like I said this is not going to get worked out in the next 5 mins.

[quote name='raiten']I am awake but at this point I will have to give payment in the morning and download tomorrow night. if likeme can host he will have to take stranges $20 PSN card as payment. Dont know if thats ok but like I said this is not going to get worked out in the next 5 mins.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with anything as long as i can download sometime on fri-sun.

[quote name='galindo62']Ill give you a special one time deal right now, only to you, if you accept now,
Ill pay a whole etra dollar for that phantom ;) . Serious.[/QUOTE]

Let me wait for jahazen(sp?) response.

Are you willing to host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back