CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kerouac kid']Kero's March Madness Group
Atelier Ayeasha, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Bioshock: Infinite, Tomb Raider

Resell
1. WhiskeyCrazy
2. kerouac kid (host)
Phantom $46.66
1. jlazenby1

We need a phantom to complete our group. The phantom will have access to the game we purchase with the PSN credit promotion. Only $18.33 is required to begin. Payment will be due upon each game's release. Help us fill this group. 6 games on 1 slot is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

How much space do u think all these games will take up?

[quote name='boosted02gt']Tomb Raider (3)
Resell ($20.00)
1. apollyon (Paid)
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. galvatron2k1 (Paid)
2. cereal_killerxx (Paid)

Willing to host and additional group if needed.

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. ShockandAww (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Snakemaster2389 (PM Sent)
2. mauaus[/QUOTE]

Ill take this final spot :)

[quote name='mauaus']I want in on a phantom for TR :( My group never sent any info![/QUOTE]
What info? The game was just confirmed for a psn release a short while ago. I pm'd jlazenby1, so once I hear back from him the group should be ready to go.

Edit: ^ lol, that was fast.

i do not need a tomb raider phantom anymore. thanks boosted. now to wait for the psn store to update. TR is prolly gonna be around 12 gb

I want to let the board know that I have loaned money ($7.75) to Cromzz so he can but into jlazenby1's MLB group. I am only announcing this here because if he doesn't pay me back I want people to know about it. I have not charged him anything for the loan nor given a timeline at all. The only rule for the loan is that if he sells anything I get paid back before he get paid.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i do not need a tomb raider phantom anymore. thanks boosted. now to wait for the psn store to update. TR is prolly gonna be around 12 gb[/QUOTE]

Where the hell is your avatar from?

Face looks familiar... damnit

[quote name='boosted02gt']I want to let the board know that I have loaned money ($7.75) to Cromzz so he can but into jlazenby1's MLB group. I am only announcing this here because if he doesn't pay me back I want people to know about it. I have not charged him anything for the loan nor given a timeline at all. The only rule for the loan is that if he sells anything I get paid back before he get paid.[/QUOTE]

On that note, anybody know when jlazenby will be back on?

Still a phantom spot left for boosted02gt's group

Tomb Raider

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. ShockandAww (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. mauaus

[quote name='ShockandAww']Tomb Raider (3)

Willing to host and additional group if needed.

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. ShockandAww (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. mauaus
2. snake

Still a phantom spot left[/QUOTE]

i just paid for my spot

[quote name='Mageshadow']Where the hell is your avatar from?

Face looks familiar... damnit[/QUOTE]
Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz in Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained. With that role, Waltz was awarded an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor at the Oscars in 2013.

He also received the same award for his portrayal of Colonel Hans Landa in Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i just paid for my spot[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see I was confused and thought you had dropped out when you said you didnt need a phantom.

How are you guys handling the march groups with the psn promotion? I read that the $10 for every $50 spent will not show up until late april, so should any discounts be given to phantoms or do most not care?

[quote name='purplepanda']How are you guys handling the march groups with the psn promotion? I read that the $10 for every $50 spent will not show up until late april, so should any discounts be given to phantoms or do most not care?[/QUOTE]

I didnt think about it and personally dont care what happens with it. Maybe use it towards DLC for the games purchased or if it's not locked to the account the host can have it?

The web version has not updated yet. I am not working through the ps3. I will get info out as soon as I have paid for the games. The same thing goes to my Metal Gear Group.

Tomb Raider

I'm hosting a group IGN gave it a 9.1

Resell ($20.00)
Phantom ($10.00)
1.Likeme

[quote name='purplepanda']Clone, please drop me from the Tomb Raider group (I believe it is group 4). Would rather get that and bioshock on one account. Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Halfwasted']I would be down for bio infinite and tomb raider if u make a group.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='likeme']Tomb Raider

I'm hosting a group IGN gave it a 9.1

Resell ($20.00)
Phantom ($10.00)
1.Likeme
2. SEAL62505
[/QUOTE]

I will take a phantom

[quote name='purplepanda']Clone, please drop me from the Tomb Raider group (I believe it is group 4). Would rather get that and bioshock on one account. Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Halfwasted']I would be down for bio infinite and tomb raider if u make a group.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for a resell of a Bio Infinite/Tomb Raider group as well if you make one.

This is the final update on what happened to the sniped accounts that I own. Below is all of the information that I have. It is incomplete, but I believe it is all the information I will ever have.

Spec Ops Account

Host:Sigmablast

Resell 1: bill123 : snakemaster2389 : Azazael13

Resell 2: ipacman : xzmrhitdahoezx : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

Transformers: The Fall of Cybertron

Host: Sigmablast

Resell 1: Raiten

Resell 2: Maurader7 : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

The Spec Ops account was first eligible to be reset around 1/23/2013. This had to be done before any slots could have been sold because Azazael & I occupied those slots.

On 01/23/2013 ipacman sold a resell slot to Breakfuss. Also, on 01/23/2013 bunk22 sold a resell slot on QJ to whitnom4. ipacman has been confirmed by Meek (QJ mod that is the same banned Meek from CAG) to be bunk22. Meek provided the link that supports the trade that bunk22 made on QJ.

Breakfuss sold his slot to AKbeast on 02/18/2013. The password to the Spec Ops account was changed on this date as well. This has been confirmed by Sigmablast via email notification from Qriocity. AKbeast never activated his slot. So whoever changed the password more than likely took the spot. Sigmablast had all of the resells (Azazael, Akbeast & myself) to activate and deactivate our systems. He was able to confirm via Qriocity that none of our systems were occupying the slots.

The Transformers FOC account password was also changed during this same time frame. When Breakfuss posted the Spec account had been snipe, I checked all of my accounts. The passwords on both the Spec account & the TFOC account had been changed. I posted on the thread my Spec account information & Breakfuss confirmed it was the same account. I last logged into my accounts on February 16, 2013. Everything was ok. However, I did not start Spec Ops. I only signed into the account.

I contacted the person that sold me the accounts and the host of the Spec account (at this time I did not know Sigmablast hosted the TFOC account). When Sigmablast responded via pm he informed me the Spec account password had been changed back to the original. I checked and he was correct. I tried to start the game & I received an error code. I unintentionally screwed up my phantom at this point. (Azazael & I were turned into phantoms when the account was reset.)
At this time, I also tried to sign into my TFOC account and the original password worked again.

The eligibility for the TFOC account to be reset was to be sometime around 02/22/2013. I thought the account may have been reset. However, the function appeared on 03/03/2013. I was able to change the account information in time to avoid the account being reset.

Please be very clear about this next point. It is very important.

IPACMAN/BUNK22 never had access to the TFOC account. Whoever changed the password on the Spec Account & sniped Akbeast's slot also changed the password on the TFOC account. Their intention was to snipe this account as well, but thanks to Breakfuss alerting the thread this was adverted. However, the intention was the same.

Anyone can see the correlation between the two incidents:

Both passwords were changed during the same time frame, both passwords were changed backed to the original passwords within minutes of one another & both account passwords were not tampered with on 02/16/2013. These actions are not coincidental.

Ipac stated he came across the Spec account in a trade. He could not provide any documentation to support his claim. He stated deleted the information from his email. Therefore, he refunded the 3 resells involved. He took responsibility and made restitution.

Ipac did not have any access to the TFOC account. Therefore, I believe there were two people involved. Ipac for resetting the account is easily provable. However, someone came along at the right time and sniped AKbeast. During this time the passwords were changed on both accounts. Ipac did not have access to the TFOC account. The fashion in which both accounts were taken & then returned via a change to the original password is not coincidence.

There were 3 people with access to both accounts:

Turkfebruary, Sigmablast and Kerouac Kid

Make of this what you will, but it is everything I know.

I have been communicating with a few CAGs throughout this entire ordeal. I would like to thank all of you that helped me. Your efforts have been greatly appreciated. You know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey yo, how were people handling the promo now through april where you spend $50 in PSN and get $10 free? Refund partial of the $10 that phantoms pay, and then have the resells pick a mutual game they both want for $10?

[quote name='Steggy']Hey yo, how were people handling the promo now through april where you spend $50 in PSN and get $10 free? Refund partial of the $10 that phantoms pay, and then have the resells pick a mutual game they both want for $10?[/QUOTE]

I like this, but how much should be refunded?

[quote name='kerouac kid']
This is the final update on what happened to the sniped accounts that I own. Below is all of the information that I have. It is incomplete, but I believe it is all the information I will ever have.

Spec Ops Account

Host:Sigmablast

Resell 1: bill123 : snakemaster2389 : Azazael13

Resell 2: ipacman : xzmrhitdahoezx : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

Transformers: The Fall of Cybertron

Host: Sigmablast

Resell 1: Raiten

Resell 2: Maurader7 : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

The Spec Ops account was first eligible to be reset around 1/23/2013. This had to be done before any slots could have been sold because Azazael & I occupied those slots.

On 01/23/2013 ipacman sold a resell slot to Breakfuss. Also, on 01/23/2013 bunk22 sold a resell slot on QJ to whitnom4. ipacman has been confirmed by Meek (QJ mod that is the same banned Meek from CAG) to be bunk22. Meek provided the link that supports the trade that bunk22 made on QJ.

Breakfuss sold his slot to AKbeast on 02/18/2013. The password to the Spec Ops account was changed on this date as well. This has been confirmed by Sigmablast via email notification from Qriocity. AKbeast never activated his slot. So whoever changed the password more than likely took the spot. Sigmablast had all of the resells (Azazael, Akbeast & myself) to activate and deactivate our systems. He was able to confirm via Qriocity that none of our systems were occupying the slots.

The Transformers FOC account password was also changed during this same time frame. When Breakfuss posted the Spec account had been snipe, I checked all of my accounts. The passwords on both the Spec account & the TFOC account had been changed. I posted on the thread my Spec account information & Breakfuss confirmed it was the same account. I last logged into my accounts on February 16, 2013. Everything was ok. However, I did not start Spec Ops. I only signed into the account.

I contacted the person that sold me the accounts and the host of the Spec account (at this time I did not know Sigmablast hosted the TFOC account). When Sigmablast responded via pm he informed me the Spec account password had been changed back to the original. I checked and he was correct. I tried to start the game & I received an error code. I unintentionally screwed up my phantom at this point. (Azazael & I were turned into phantoms when the account was reset.)
At this time, I also tried to sign into my TFOC account and the original password worked again.

The eligibility for the TFOC account to be reset was to be sometime around 02/22/2013. I thought the account may have been reset. However, the function appeared on 03/03/2013. I was able to change the account information in time to avoid the account being reset.

Please be very clear about this next point. It is very important.

IPACMAN/BUNK22 never had access to the TFOC account. Whoever changed the password on the Spec Account & sniped Akbeast's slot also changed the password on the TFOC account. There intention was to snipe this account as well, but thanks to Breakfuss alerting the thread this was adverted. However, the intention was the same.

Anyone can see the correlation between the two incidents:

Both passwords were changed during the same time frame, both passwords were changed backed to the original passwords within minutes of one another & both account passwords were not tampered with on 02/16/2013. These actions are not coincidental.

Ipac stated he came across the Spec account in a trade. He could not provide any documentation to support his claim. He stated deleted the information from his email. Therefore, he refunded the 3 resells involved. He took responsibility and made restitution.

Ipac did not have any access to the TFOC account. Therefore, I believe there were two people involved. Ipac for resetting the account is easily provable. However, someone came along at the right time and sniped AKbeast. During this time the passwords were changed on both accounts. Ipac did not have access to the TFOC account. The fashion in which both accounts were taken & then returned via a change to the original password is not coincidence.

There were 3 people with access to both accounts:

Turkfebruary, Sigmablast and Kerouac Kid

Make of this what you will, but it is everything I know.

I have been communicating with a few CAGs throughout this entire ordeal. I would like to thank all of you that helped me. Your efforts have been greatly appreciated. You know who you are.
[/QUOTE]

I commend you for going through all the hassle on finding out all this info.

I wouldn't even try.

Looks like the Tomb Raider drama was all for nothing. Here is what I was planning before: I will host a Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider Group. It will be $120 total so that means $20 back in late April from the PSN promo ($10 for every $50 spent). The $20 will be used to purchase the Bioshock Infinite season pass. The season pass will only be available to resells, so I will send $4 paypal (since phantoms put up less upfront, I think this is fair) to each phantom in late April as well when the promo credit is received on the account. Both games will be bought when Bioshock Infinite releases on March 26th.

Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite (with Season Pass for resells only, $4 back to each phantom in April)

Resells - $40:
1) purplepanda (host)
2) strangeinstereo

Phantoms - $20
1) fmills15
2) halfwasted (waiting on reply)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cromzz']I like this, but how much should be refunded?[/QUOTE]

Well refunding $5 would put the resale in the same position they would have been without the deal, but are forced to also buy another $10 game. I would say maybe $3 each would be fair? That way the resales are still getting another game at a further discount? I pmed my gameshare host to see what he thinks, but havent seen response yet. Was jsut curious how others were handling it.

I would be interested if you could explain how the 4 dollar in late april would work?

[quote name='purplepanda']Ok in that case I will host a Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider Group. It will be $120 total so that means $20 back in late April. I will use the $20 to purchase the Bioshock Infinite season pass. The pass will only be available to the resells, so I will send $4 paypal to each phantom in late April as well.

Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite (with Season Pass for resells)

Resells - $40:
1) purplepanda (host)
2)

Phantoms - $20
1)
2)

I think halfwasted has first dibs on the resell if he wants it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='purplepanda']Ok in that case I will host a Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider Group. It will be $120 total so that means $20 back in late April. I will use the $20 to purchase the Bioshock Infinite season pass. The pass will only be available to the resells, so I will send $4 paypal to each phantom in late April as well.

Resells - $40:
1) purplepanda (host)
2)

Phantoms - $20
1)
2)

Thanks purplepanda! That's right halfwasted called it first so if he's interested in the resell he gets it. I can't do phantom though so in that case I'd be out.

Resells - $40:
1) purplepanda (host)
2)

Phantoms - $20
1)
2)

Yea I will take the phantom, thanks.

Are you buying them right away or waiting till they are all released?

[quote name='Steggy']Well refunding $5 would put the resale in the same position they would have been without the deal, but are forced to also buy another $10 game. I would say maybe $3 each would be fair? That way the resales are still getting another game at a further discount? I pmed my gameshare host to see what he thinks, but havent seen response yet. Was jsut curious how others were handling it.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking along the lines of everyone gets $2.50, and if the phantoms wanted to consider that part of their payment they'd give the host $7.50 and one of the resells would throw in the money still needed, and be refunded that along with their other share of the $10 in late April. Does that make sense? I feel like it does but I want others' insights.

FYI to those buying Tomb Raider - I think it might have a 24 hour lock

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game

[quote name='Steggy']I would be interested if you could explain how the 4 dollar in late april would work?[/QUOTE]

Sure, the phantoms just put up $20 when we fund the account and when I see the $20 promo credit on the account I will send each phantom $4 paypal. This is because they won't have access to the season pass that the $20 credit will be used towards.

[quote name='purplepanda']Sure, the phantoms just put up $20 when we fund the account and when I see the $20 promo credit on the account I will send each phantom $4 paypal. This is because they won't have access to the season pass that the $20 credit will be used towards.[/QUOTE]

Why not $5? That's their equal share of the credit

[quote name='DoubleStop']FYI to those buying Tomb Raider - I think it might have a 24 hour lock

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game[/QUOTE]

And there goes that. God damn shame.

[quote name='DoubleStop']FYI to those buying Tomb Raider - I think it might have a 24 hour lock

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Well, that kills it.

The future of Gamesharing....

How's Atelier coming phantoms how are we going on that? :cry:

Well that sucks. I would never buy a digital game over retail if you have to sign in to PSN every single time you start it, gameshared or not. That's some BS right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back