CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mageshadow']Looking for a Ni No Kuni Share.. or if people are interested enough we could form a group - we'd get the $10 bonus for buying something above $50.. anyone?[/QUOTE]

Bump...

UK PSN store has updated. No Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, etc. In fact I think the only title they got was MLB 13 The Show. Mass Effect 3 and DOA 5 are now free for plus and there is a sale on all God of War titles for one week only.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Has anyone here put a 1TB drive in their PS3?

Ive read some places to only put 500gb MAX but I kind of wanna spring for the 1TB and just go apeshit buying gameshares. Anyone here have a 1TB and it work fine?[/QUOTE]

Samsung SpinPoint SATA 5400rpm 8 MB Cache 1 TB 2.5-Inch Hard Drive (M8 HN-M101MBB)

That is the model I put in my PS3 it works fine. No problems at all, it gives me 931 GB of useable space

[quote name='ravenbear']Samsung SpinPoint SATA 5400rpm 8 MB Cache 1 TB 2.5-Inch Hard Drive (M8 HN-M101MBB)

That is the model I put in my PS3 it works fine. No problems at all, it gives me 931 GB of useable space[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I posted the question here cuz of your pm. I wanted to see if others have done it too. I'm going to buy the same drive.

One last question: do you have to deactivate all your accounts on your old hdd prior to switching it out then reactivate on the new one? I read on 2 other sites that the account info is actually stored somewhere else and that you dot have to deactivate anything? That you should see all accounts on your new hdd?

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Thanks man. I posted the question here cuz of your pm. I wanted to see if others have done it too. I'm going to buy the same drive.

One last question: do you have to deactivate all your accounts on your old hdd prior to switching it out then reactivate on the new one? I read on 2 other sites that the account info is actually stored somewhere else and that you dot have to deactivate anything? That you should see all accounts on your new hdd?[/QUOTE]

If you don't have any older model PS3 then you will have to go back and reactivate the accounts but they don't need to be deactivated. I did this without moving the accounts over just the save data I wanted and it all worked done once I redownloaded the games I wanted.

If you change ps3 systems though you would need to deactivate them first.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Yay, Sleeping Dogs DLC finaly coming out. BTW Is Resistance 3 in the store? I'v been tempted to buy it for months.[/QUOTE]

Resistance is not on PSN(neither is 1 or 2). If you eventually get a disc copy just remember to not delete the install data for it. (It is a bad idea just to gain around 6GBs of space.)

[quote name='Raiborg']UK PSN store has updated. No Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, etc. In fact I think the only title they got was MLB 13 The Show. Mass Effect 3 and DOA 5 are now free for plus and there is a sale on all God of War titles for one week only.[/QUOTE]
Tomb Raider (available from 8th March)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

So as part of boosted02gt 's group for Tomb Raider, I was able to use my normal account to play the game. I'm starting to wonder if this DRM was perhaps misinterpreted? I'm sure we will end up testing this out more. boosted02gt and I will keep everyone updated.

If Tomb Raider does end up working on other accounts like a normal gameshare, I'd still be interested in a phantom. I have a $10 PSN card waiting in the wings. I'll wait patiently in the rafters to see what happens.

As cereal killer has said the account can be played on your normal main account. I will be trying to phantom the account tonight to cereal killer and galvatron2k1 if they both still want to have the game. This will be experimental of course. It seems like the single player is not locked but maybe the multiplayer is.

I will update later tonight once I know more information. Galvatron will not be home until 6pm EST tonight so I will not know the answer until later regarding this situation. Please do not do any more groups until we have answered this issue.

If the account can work on 2 systems but the lock is on multiplayer only then I would make sure all the groups understand what the deal is with playing.

I noticed the seemingly non existent DRM with Tomb Raider also. I made a thread about it here

If any of you post on Neogaf please ask them to verify this. It's (rightfully) getting a lot of shit because of the wording but in reality it doesn't seem too bad.

I haven't checked the 24 hour lock, or if the game will work on multiple consoles.

i hosted a 'tomb raider' group on one croatian forum and can confirm that SP and MP work without problems for phantoms

still no info about resells

[quote name='boosted02gt']As cereal killer has said the account can be played on your normal main account. I will be trying to phantom the account tonight to cereal killer and galvatron2k1 if they both still want to have the game. This will be experimental of course. It seems like the single player is not locked but maybe the multiplayer is.

I will update later tonight once I know more information. Galvatron will not be home until 6pm EST tonight so I will not know the answer until later regarding this situation. Please do not do any more groups until we have answered this issue.

If the account can work on 2 systems but the lock is on multiplayer only then I would make sure all the groups understand what the deal is with playing.[/QUOTE]

Cool. If this issue isn't resolved by that time, I'd be happy to test with cereal and boosted.

[quote name='Sengez']Still no1 hosting a BO2/PS All Stars Royal Battle group? :([/QUOTE]

Start one yourself bro.

If you are looking for separate Resells i've seen those two floating around here for a while

[quote name='doc_j88']Start one yourself bro.

If you are looking for separate Resells i've seen those two floating around here for a while[/QUOTE]

I'm new here and never did it before, so idk..

Ni No Kuni Group
I saw another poster about this and decided to try making a group.

Resell: ($18.33)
Phantom: ($9.17)
1. momouchi

It seems like it works for phantoms with Tomb Raider. Not sure on the resells yet though.

I will be doing phantoms for cereal_killerxx and galvatron2k1.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Update: Online multiplayer for Tomb Raider appears to be working too. I am so confused right now.[/QUOTE]

Sony is a clever bunch, they know that the best way to destroy gamesharing is to create chaos within the system.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I noticed the seemingly non existent DRM with Tomb Raider also. I made a thread about it here

If any of you post on Neogaf please ask them to verify this. It's (rightfully) getting a lot of shit because of the wording but in reality it doesn't seem too bad.

I haven't checked the 24 hour lock, or if the game will work on multiple consoles.[/QUOTE]

Hey Shock! I would happily take a phantom off your hands, sent you a pm!

[quote name='boosted02gt']I really hope the original groups can get put back together like they were before.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but its confirmed it now works?

As far as the game itself goes, this game is amazing and I'm only a little over an hour in. It's beautiful, I haven't experienced ANY frame rate drops, and there is no screen tearing. Frankly, I'm having a hard time believing this is a multiplatform game.

[quote name='SD420']A bit late, but I'm looking for 2 slots of Blops 2 DLC. I could make/host a group if anyone's interested.[/QUOTE]

Do they have to be on the same account? I have a phantom slot of it.

[quote name='Cromzz']Do they have to be on the same account? I have a phantom slot of it.[/QUOTE]

It's for me and a buddy so no, I just need 2 slots... could be phantom or resell.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Anyone know the sizes of Tomb Raider and the soon to be released Bioshock Infinite?[/QUOTE]
Tomb Raider Digital Edition ($59.99)

The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: The full Tomb Raider game, 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution, Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies, Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits), Quantum Conundrum Full Game.

ESRB: M // File Size: 10.2 GB

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/05/playstation-store-update-281/

[quote name='dcibass16']Now that all the ME3 single player DLC is out, is there any interested in starting a group with every DLC pack in one account?[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for the single player ONLY dlc bundle.
Resell slot for me

I'd also be interested in a resell for all ME3 DLC (single player).

The region doesn't matter for me, since I still don't have the game itself. :)

Speaking of which, if there's interest in a ME3 + all single player DLC group, I'd definitely be in on that!

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Apparently, the text has changed for Tomb Raider on the playstation store:

"Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account."

Anyone have a phantom of MLB 13? Or a group I can join? I'm itching to play this game.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/tomb-raider-bundle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

"Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account."[/QUOTE]

You guys got trolled.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

"Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account."[/QUOTE]

so thats mean they toke that annoying drm back and now the game is back to normal and we can share it ? :D

so late sony , purchased a physical copy yesterday and waiting for it :cry:

[quote name='Setup']so thats mean they toke that annoying drm back and now the game is back to normal and we can share it ? :D

so late sony , purchased a physical copy yesterday and waiting for it :cry:[/QUOTE]

wow, i was about to dl tomb raider but when i looked at that 24hr drm thing that doublestop posted, i backed off. wtf man, thats not nice, i opened up my 360 copy and been playing it. damn

SONY JUST FUKED ME OUT OF $60 BUX fuck

[quote name='Setup']so thats mean they toke that annoying drm back and now the game is back to normal and we can share it ? :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah that seems to be the case, they screwed up yesterday so the game always was "normal".

So purplepanda and halfwasted you guys still up for that Tomb Raider/Bio Infinite group? :D

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Hopefully we can get a confirmation that it's shareable.... My wife wants me to get a physical copy if not lol

ok guys, im back in for a phantom of Tomb Raider. pm me if u got a slot for me. thanx

If anyone wants to share some tomb raider dlc, i'll buy a slot

u can remove me from the Runner 2 group clone

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Hopefully we can get a confirmation that it's shareable.... My wife wants me to get a physical copy if not lol[/QUOTE]

Well the fact that the DRM disclaimer was removed from game's description on the store and the fact that people were able to play it on their mains/without being logged in to psn is pretty much all the confirmation that's needed. The game has always been shareable, it's just that the stupid disclaimer made us believe otherwise.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']
SONY JUST FUKED ME OUT OF $60 BUX fuck[/QUOTE]

i paid 67$ to get it shipped to my country :cry: thanks sony :roll:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']
u can remove me from the Runner 2 group clone[/QUOTE]

me2 clone remove me from the group ,

[quote name='StrangeInStereo']Yeah that seems to be the case, they screwed up yesterday so the game always was "normal".

So purplepanda and halfwasted you guys still up for that Tomb Raider/Bio Infinite group? :D[/QUOTE]

Im definitely still up for it! I'll bump the group listing post in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back