CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trueblade']Learning from my mistake, if something is too good to be true, it is. Marauder7 and I were scammed out of our Record of Agarest War slots. I hope that it was worth it to be banned over a couple of dollars. How pathetic and low it is what people will do for a couple of dollars.[/QUOTE]

That is the sad but absolute truth. It happens everyday but in every business. This is no different. The best thing to do is to pick a few people that you can trust and work with them. I like to believe that everyone had good intentions but that isn't always the case. I for instance give the benefit of the doubt with all the people that I work with but when I get someone that I don't know I ask for deposits. It is the only recourse that we have with setting up groups and such. The issue arises when there are shares being passed around and there is really no one keeping track of the owners.

It just makes it tough to deal with.

Damn.

I've got a share that uses his name as the password.. ( So I think he hosted the account ) Should I change the pass to keep the account secure or simply do nothing and let the account possibly get sniped/stolen?

I'd of course try to find the other resell prior to changing the pass and give him/her access to it once it has been changed so they're not screwed out of a share down the road if they decide to sell their share

GoW: Ascension
Zeus ($20):
1. Raiborg
Hades ($10):

This is assuming the game comes out later today. Note you will likely need upwards of 70GB temporarily, only half once everything is done.

[quote name='justan00b']How big is tomb raider? I think i may NEED this game... lol.[/QUOTE]
Around 8.5GB.

[quote name='TheKid101']Have a resell of Sly 4 for sell. Pm me your offer. I'll consider trade too but only recently release games cept no sport.[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='TurkFebruary']kinda thinkin i want assassin's creed liberation... anyone either have opinions or the game to sell?[/QUOTE]

i had that game. its alright, but gets kinda boring a lil. the graphics are pretty good though. its not bad, its like a 7 or 7.5 out of 10.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty folks?

I bought shares from Ipacman and everything went smooth. Myabe he was banned for flaming, or any other infraction that wasn't Gameshare fraud.

Just because you are banned doesn't mean you are a bad person. I've seen alot of good people get the ban-hammer

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i had that game. its alright, but gets kinda boring a lil. the graphics are pretty good though. its not bad, its like a 7 or 7.5 out of 10.[/QUOTE]

cool thanks. i couldn't buy it off the store at the moment, unless someone her has it to sell...

just curious though... is it a long, or short game?

[quote name='cyclonestoney']I'm looking for a copy of bioshock 1 if anybody has one[/QUOTE]
I think I recently saw a Bioshock Infinite group, which included Bioshock 1, being prepared.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']cool thanks. i couldn't buy it off the store at the moment, unless someone her has it to sell...

just curious though... is it a long, or short game?[/QUOTE]

i might sale my copy will let you know tomorrow let me think about it overnight haha.

[quote name='doc_j88']What happened to innocent until proven guilty folks?

I bought shares from Ipacman and everything went smooth. Myabe he was banned for flaming, or any other infraction that wasn't Gameshare fraud.

Just because you are banned doesn't mean you are a bad person. I've seen alot of good people get the ban-hammer[/QUOTE]

Kero posted a giant post detailing a lot of information in regards to his ban - all of it gameshare related...

My biggest GS ever was with ipacman and three others back in the day when it was five activations. That account has $1000+ worth of content, and he never messed with it. I have also purchased and sold him slots, and never had an issue with any of them.

I know many people have already decided everything was his fault, but there may have been others doing things. There were more than a few people that were involved in those incidents. And interestingly enough one of the other shares that had an issue the SAME day, never passed thru ipacman's hand. Kero mentioned this as well, but most likely skimmed right over it.

He's obviously banned now, so I don't see the point in discussing it further anyhow.

[quote name='Emoney244']Looking for the missions DLC for Star Wars the Force Unleashed.[/QUOTE]
Someone had actually paid for the slot, but may not end up needing it. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from him.

SELLING:
Crysis 1
(Resell) - $3.00
Crysis 2 (Resell) - $5.00
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
(Resell) - $2.50

* buy
Crysis 1 & GTA for - $5.00
buy Crysis 2 & GTA for - $7.00
* buy Crysis 1 & 2 for - $7.00

* buy all (3) games for - $8.50

[quote name='TigerLust']My biggest GS ever was with ipacman and three others back in the day when it was five activations. That account has $1000+ worth of content, and he never messed with it. I have also purchased and sold him slots, and never had an issue with any of them.

I know many people have already decided everything was his fault, but there may have been others doing things. There were more than a few people that were involved in those incidents. And interestingly enough one of the other shares that had an issue the SAME day, never passed thru ipacman's hand. Kero mentioned this as well, but most likely skimmed right over it.

He's obviously banned now, so I don't see the point in discussing it further anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have participated in a bunch of shares with him and never had a problem. I'm wondering what happened.

[quote name='cyclonestoney']I'm looking for a copy of bioshock 1 if anybody has one[/QUOTE]

I did run 2 Bioshock Infinite Groups which includes Bioshock 1 as a bonus. There were a lot of other groups as well. I am sure if you pay attention you might be able to slip into one of those other groups if someone drops out.

I will be gone almost all of the day today. I should be home about 9:45 pm EST. If God of War and Sniper Ghost Warrior releases please do not freak out on me about it. Just send the appropriate payments as everyone has already been sent PM's about payment. I will send information to phantoms when I get home. The accounts are already made and funded. I will try to pay attention to the boards by phone during the day today.

It's sad you guys downloading day 1 digital release of GoW:ascension will probably get to play it before me preordering it in australia... comes out 14th ;\

I am refusing to give up. Even if it doesn't release today I will keep my groups formed as they are. If it releases later (like MGR) then maybe people will still want it.

Resellable slots for sale:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $11
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $3
Battlefield 1943 $1

Open to offers.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I am refusing to give up. Even if it doesn't release today I will keep my groups formed as they are. If it releases later (like MGR) then maybe people will still want it.[/QUOTE]
I'm in no hurry to get it.I have no problem waiting. I'm sure it'll release like a month from now if it doesn't today. Either way, I'm sure they're going to release like 4 more prequels. God of War: Ascending the Ascension. God of War: The High School Years. God of War: Kratos buys groceries at the market. God of War: Kratos does housework. ;D

Raiders4Life is jumping in on this group too. Just need another resell.

DarkStalkers Resurrection

$5
Raiders4Life
--------------
$2.5
1. galvatron2k1
2. OlDirtyBastard

[quote name='TigerLust']Bad new guys. The guy on the PS Blog stated that GOW:A will NOT be Day 1 Digital...[/QUOTE]

It is at redbox today :)

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']I'm in no hurry to get it.I have no problem waiting. I'm sure it'll release like a month from now if it doesn't today. Either way, I'm sure they're going to release like 4 more prequels. God of War: Ascending the Ascension. God of War: The High School Years. God of War: Kratos buys groceries at the market. God of War: Kratos does housework. ;D[/QUOTE]

In for a resell of GoW: The High School Years. It's like Bully with dismemberment! ;)

[quote name='PrinnyJ']In for a resell of GoW: The High School Years. It's like Bully with dismemberment! ;)[/QUOTE]

You're missing the final game, God of Phwoar. Kratos has killed all there is to kill in ye olde Greek times and decides to make love to all the women. It's very much in the vein of Leisure Suit Larry with rpg elements.

Phantoms are downloading

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC

1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. KuHLiiDE (paid)
1. TheCro (downloading)
2. CrazyBee (installed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phantoms are downloading

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC
1. JPolus (paid)
1. PurplePanda (paid)
1. snakemaster2389 (installed)
2. Teh Reaper (downloading)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
psn update
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/12/playstation-store-update-282/

-God of War: Ascension
  • Online Pass ($9.99)
- Sleeping Dogs 2137mb

- Dead space 3 awakened($9.99) 1195mb
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ened/cid=UP0006-BLUS31053_00-3BC2200X00000002

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC March 12th - $7
Sellable - $2.33
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. KuHLiiDE
Phantom - $1.17
1. TheCro
2. CrazyBee (paid)

I'll take that resell

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Raiders4Life is jumping in on this group too. Just need another resell.

$5
Raiders4Life
--------------
$2.5
1. galvatron2k1
2. OlDirtyBastard
[/QUOTE]

one more person!

Is anyone interested in a year subscription of PSN+? I want to go half so it would be $25 a pop. I think we get a year and 3 months.

It needs to be a US account.

$5
Raiders4Life (waiting)
2. Graff^ (Host)
--------------
$2.5
1. galvatron2k1 (downloading)
2. OlDirtyBastard (downloading)

I'm in for the last slot. Who's hosting?

EDIT: Looks like it's me. Getting the account set up and PMing payment info. All parties present except Galvatron2k1 at the moment.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Store has been updated.

Need a favor: anyone loan me 10 bucks til thursday night? *Guess I needed funds after all...*[/QUOTE]

Bitch what's in it? :D

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']So no god of war then?[/QUOTE]
Online Pass and god of war music thats all

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Kero posted a giant post detailing a lot of information in regards to his ban - all of it gameshare related...[/QUOTE]

I like to see this post, never had problems with ipacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back