CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just for the hell of it:

Just need one more person for a Persona 4 Arena group! Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm in. I wouldn't mind trying another fighter on my arcade stick :)

[ Bioshock Infinite ]

RS $20 / Ph $10

Resell 1)dcibass16
2)?

Phant 1)XzMrHitDatHoezX
2)lustyhitter

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iqubal']Hey I'm in. I wouldn't mind trying another fighter on my arcade stick :)[/QUOTE]

Yanks, iqubal, and momouchi: anybody gonna have problems with the region-lock?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yanks, iqubal, and momouchi: anybody gonna have problems with the region-lock?[/QUOTE]

No idea it was region protected haha. I'm in canada so I should be fine if we're using the NA PSN store.

I was hoping to play Bioshock today. My internet connection sucks so it's already going to take a while to download. :/

Tales of graces f
$11.66
1. Reo 15x PM SENT
2. bastiardi PAID
--------------
$5.84
1. indignate PAID
2. likeme HOST

I wanna play Bioshock Infinite TONIGHT!!! Ah Phantoms please for the love of God hurry up and finish downloading! It's my day off and I want to play for a few hours at least while I can.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yanks, iqubal, and momouchi: anybody gonna have problems with the region-lock?[/QUOTE]

l ordered it from gamefly after you didn't think a group would fill. :(

Why don't the hosts let the resells start their d/l before the phantoms? Would make the process go a lot faster.

Anyone want to start a Deus Ex group since it's 9.99? I have a feeling it'll come to the US PS+ soon but i'm still interested.

[quote name='rams81']Why don't the hosts let the phantoms start their d/l before the phantoms? Would make the process go a lot faster.

Anyone want to start a Deus Ex group since it's 9.99? I have a feeling it'll come to the US PS+ soon but i'm still interested.[/QUOTE]
add the dlc and ill take phantom?

The Missing Link – PS3 Add-On (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)

$5.83
--------
$2.92
2.rpg

[quote name='rams81']Why don't the hosts let the resells start their d/l before the phantoms? Would make the process go a lot faster[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about man? :lol:

Sure, i'm down.

The Missing Link – PS3 Add-On (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)

$5.83
--------
$2.92
1. rams81
2.rpg

[quote name='WV Matsui']What the hell are you talking about man? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Have the resells start their downloads before the phantoms so all 4 people in the group download at once.

[quote name='rams81']Why don't the hosts let the phantoms start their d/l before the phantoms? Would make the process go a lot faster.

Anyone want to start a Deus Ex group since it's 9.99? I have a feeling it'll come to the US PS+ soon but i'm still interested.[/QUOTE]

When I hosted, especially with friends we'll basically all download together. Just have the resellers started their download then deactivated. Changed pw and give out to phantoms. If phantoms are not available I'll give them info ahead of time and tell them it'll be available once they wake up. So by time phantoms are done, resellers only need to reactivate their accounts.

I personally feel that phantoms should go first like we have been doing for almost 2 years. I dunno it's up to everyone or the host I presume.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I personally feel that phantoms should go first like we have been doing for almost 2 years. I dunno it's up to everyone or the host I presume.[/QUOTE]

i agree. this is actually easier on the host. maybe not the resells, but for the host.

BIOSHOCK INFINITE Resell available!

RS $20 / Ph $10

Resell 1)dcibass16
2)

Phant 1)XzMrHitDatHoezX
2)lustyhitter

Phantoms downloading now.

Downloading is in process.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I wanna play Bioshock Infinite TONIGHT!!! Ah Phantoms please for the love of God hurry up and finish downloading! It's my day off and I want to play for a few hours at least while I can.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Gogeta, but we're going to have to wait a bit longer then originally planned. When the store went down it booted one of the phantoms from his download just as it was wrapping up. Needless to say he had to begin his download from scratch.

BioShock Infinite - Group M - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe (paid)
2. MageShadow (host/paid)
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg (paid) - Info sent
2. Bigwig_rah (paid) - Info sent INSTALLED

No word from ash, need the share gone asap :(

Selling resellable phantom of Tomb Raider - $12.50 PM me

[quote name='Yanksfan']l ordered it from gamefly after you didn't think a group would fill. :([/QUOTE]

Its all good man.

Dead group guys, sorry.

lmao... amazing... nothing left to buy...

Been awhile and all this new gamesharing stuff is so confusing. I guess you guys found a loop hole to share up to 4 instead of 2? What does phantom and sellable mean? Do all get to keep playing the content after all?

Once all that is explained I would like a share of either:

Black ops 2 Season pass
or
Black ops 2 Revolution map pack

[quote name='luan87us']Been awhile and all this new gamesharing stuff is so confusing. I guess you guys found a loop hole to share up to 4 instead of 2? What does phantom and sellable mean? Do all get to keep playing the content after all?

Once all that is explained I would like a share of either:

Black ops 2 Season pass
or
Black ops 2 Revolution map pack[/QUOTE]

i'll message you.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I personally feel that phantoms should go first like we have been doing for almost 2 years. I dunno it's up to everyone or the host I presume.[/QUOTE]

Yeah for smaller games this method wouldn't matter but for recent games like Sly 4, Ni No Kuni and MLB The Show 13 with sizes ranging from 16GB-20+GB it would be nice for hosts to consider.

BIOSHOCK INFINITE Resell available! $20

Resell 1)dcibass16
2)

Phant 1)XzMrHitDatHoezX
2)lustyhitter

Downloading is in process.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Group A
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Josh1Billion (Finished)
2. doc_j88 (Finished)

Bioshock Infinite Group A
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. jsdgame (PM sent)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. newtype06 (Finished)
2. bigkrev13 (Finished)

Bioshock Infinite Group B
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Crashien0 (PM sent)
2. Mageshadow (PM sent)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ayevenom (Finished)
2. snakemaster2389 (Finished)

Bioshock Infinite Group C
Host Only - Boosted02gt
Resell ($20.00)
1. Intuition (PM sent)
2. Taavivesi (PM sent)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Cule54 (Finished)
2. iqubal (Finished)

Bioshock Infinite Group D
Host ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable - Phantom ($12.50)
1. Tsel (PM sent)
2. iqubal (PM sent)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. teh reaper (Finished)
2. teh reaper (Finished)

Tiger Woods '14 Group A
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ChristDeBurg (Finished)
2. Mageshadow (Downloading)

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package
Resell ($30.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($25.00) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. MiaFLSurf
2. ericpol
Phantom ($20.00)
1. pbnate88 (Downloading)
2. WV Matsui (Finished)

[quote name='boosted02gt']Big Update coming. Everyone just hang on.[/QUOTE]
Send me my shit $$$$a or I'm gonna cut you.

Na but fo real, welcome back.. from your temporary absence

Jesus tits it better be about the pope or something! We were about to send out a search party!

No dude, fuck you, I paid for a phantom which means I get to download first. Now I've had to wait almost 24 whole hours. This is absolute bullshit and I'm never dealing with you again. In fact, I'm reporting you to the mods right now and requesting a refund from Paypal.

teehee

[quote name='Tsel']No dude, fuck you, I paid for a phantom which means I get to download first. Now I've had to wait almost 24 whole hours. This is absolute bullshit and I'm never dealing with you again. In fact, I'm reporting you to the mods right now and requesting a refund from Paypal.

teehee[/QUOTE]

please say you're joking.. (EDIT: pff, ok, good stuff )

[quote name='iwarboY']BIOSHOCK INFINITE Resell available! $20

Resell 1)dcibass16
2)

Phant 1)XzMrHitDatHoezX
2)lustyhitter

Downloading is in process.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if nobody else has.

Bioshock Infinite Group B
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Crashien0
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ayevenom (Finished)
2. snakemaster2389 (Downloading)

Ayevenom said he's done, snake better be done.. or I'm gonna personally rape his asshole.. >.>

[quote name='ayevenom']DEAR BOOSTED, I have finished dling and installing bioshock infinite. I was in a group with snakemaster i think[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Look towards the bottom of that post. ;)[/QUOTE]

sorry about the long wait Tsel. My phantom is done downloading, just waiting on my cousins to finish hes in Costa Rica and he has a 3 meg line probably will take till 2 am or something like that.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Group A
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Josh1Billion (Downloading)
2. doc_j88 (Finished)[/QUOTE]
All done, thanks for being a good host. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back