CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TurkFebruary']One more phantom needed. C'mon guys, someone here wants it![/QUOTE]

ill take it, anyway everyone wants to add the original as well?

[quote name='frombrknwings']ill take it, anyway everyone wants to add the original as well?[/QUOTE]

no, first one sux, second is the only one u need

[quote name='frombrknwings']ill take it, anyway everyone wants to add the original as well?[/QUOTE]

Nah man, I'm only gonna need this one a very short time and I'm anticipating it being very hard to sell

On another note: What's going on with the cross-save between the vita and ps3? i bought sly cooper thieves in time and every time i try and transfer to my vita, i get an error message.

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 13 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

Active through next year, June 11 2014

Trusted CAG's Please
PS3 Full Games:
Sleeping Dogs Bundle
Zombie Tycoon 2
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Labyrinth Legends
Dungeon Defenders
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Closure
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Additional content such as PSP and dynamic themes included in spoiler
Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Doom 3 BFG Edition is on Sale for $20 and Dishonored is now $30 for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Dishonored + DLC (The Knife of Dunwall & Dunwall City Trials)
Resell $15
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $7.50

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Nah man, I'm only gonna need this one a very short time and I'm anticipating it being very hard to sell

On another note: What's going on with the cross-save between the vita and ps3? i bought sly cooper thieves in time and every time i try and transfer to my vita, i get an error message.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnVEOy3JEd8

U need to be connected to psn turk and just upload ur save to the cloud if ur on ps3 or vit and then just dl the save from the vita or ps3. not hard

Price Change

Assassin’s Creed III Gold + ACIII Liberation (Bundle) Now: $89.99 Original Price: $119.99
Assassin’s Creed III Gold (Bundle) Now: $69.99 Original Price: $89.99
Assassin’s Creed III (PS3) Now: $39.99 Original Price: $59.99
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (PS Vita) Now: $26.99 Original Price: $35.99
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (PS Vita) Now: $19.99 Original Price: $29.99
Brink: Agents Of Change (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Catherine (PS3) Now: $19.99 Original Price: $39.99
Dishonored (PS3) (now: $29.99 original price: $59.99)
Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3) (now: $19.99 original price: $39.99
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isles (PS3 Add-On) Now: $9.99 Original Price: $29.99
Fallout 3: Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Fallout 3: Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Fallout 3: Fallout 3: Operation: Anchorage (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Fallout 3: Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Fallout 3: Fallout 3: The Pitt (PS3 Add-On) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage (PS3) Now: $49.99 Original Price: $59.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) (North America Only) Now: $35.99 Original Price: $17.99
Karateka (PS3) Now: $4.99 Original Price: $9.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/07/playstation-store-update-290/

[quote name='snakemaster2389']U need to be connected to psn turk and just upload ur save to the cloud if ur on ps3 or vit and then just dl the save from the vita or ps3. not hard[/QUOTE]

yeah dude, i figured that part out on my own. i get an error message saying "error downloading from the cloud" whenever i try to upload it to my vita.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']yeah dude, i figured that part out on my own. i get an error message saying "error downloading from the cloud" whenever i try to upload it to my vita.[/QUOTE]

just try it again, idk. u making dat fatal frame 2 acct now?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just try it again, idk. u making dat fatal frame 2 acct now?[/QUOTE]

was i supposed to be doing that?

[quote name='rpg']Try to override the save if that fails try another day.[/QUOTE]

how is that even done?

[quote name='snakemaster2389'][quote name='TurkFebruary']was i supposed to be doing that?

yea ur the host dude. lets get it poppin yo[/QUOTE]

i'm not the host. nor did i ever claim to be.

*edit*

in fact i'm out. too aggravated to deal with this shit. i'm ready to throw this fucking vita thru the wall at this point

[quote name='kerouac kid']Thanks.

Resell $15
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $7.50
2.[/QUOTE]

kerouac, are you going both resells to bait phantoms or do you NEED both resells?

Going to be upgrading HDD this week or next, strictly looking for resells. but dont want to miss out on rare Gameshares. =P

Damn the FUSE demo was really fun. Definitely can't wait for it to come out and play some online co-op.

Who else is picking it up? I don't know if my friend is getting this but if you want to team up, add me (I call dibs on Sinclair).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Apollyon']plus he could easily be fournier420 who just got banned[/QUOTE]

Oh please, have a Mod IP check me. No idea who or what you're even talking about either.

[quote name='QDizzle']so you real new and i think i'll pass :/[/QUOTE]

He's from GTZ if I read correctly. Traded with him, went down a breeze. +1 rep for Zaspera

Just a quick heads up:

[quote name='GraveRobberX']If you are a NA PS+ User, go to the web store

Playstation Plus Section > Exclusives > GOW I & II

Add to cart > $0.00

Don't touch the yellow Free Trial

Get both games

okFLfgj.png
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GraveRobberX']Just a quick heads up:[/QUOTE]
didn't sony charge people on glitch games?

[quote name='rpg']didn't sony charge people last time a glitch happen?[/QUOTE]

Nope they got the game and a refund. I got Alien Breek for free :) No way Sony would charge them, it would cause too big of an outlash.

@graverobber thanks

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Nope they got the game and a refund. I got Alien Breek for free :)

@graverobber thanks[/QUOTE]
ok i remember people crying on the forums lol

[quote name='rpg']didn't sony charge people on glitch games?[/QUOTE]

Nope, never heard that one before

I've heard Sony charging you even though you have PS+ and game was suppose to be free, you still got charged
Took a few days to fix it

[quote name='GraveRobberX']Nope, never heard that one before

I've heard Sony charging you even though you have PS+ and game was suppose to be free, you still got charged
Took a few days to fix it[/QUOTE]

There was a glitch when the store was still updating where a lot of dlc (those PS Allstars mini creatures) and games were shown free but when you dl it, it automatically charged you without warning. Caused a lot of anger in the forums to where sony just gave a refund to everyone that got charged and they got to keep their dl.

[quote name='QDizzle']Anyone have these for sale?
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
DMC
FARCRY 3
will love to take em off your hands[/QUOTE]

still looking someone lurked my seller :/

[quote name='kerouac kid']Thanks.

Resell $15
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $7.50
1.hostyl1
2.[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely be down for a phantom.

[quote name='Brainberry']DOes all the weapon packs and armor packs come with Dark Arisen?[/QUOTE]

All the DLC packs are included. The weapons and armor can be bought at a little store called the "Black Cat" in the game's main city, "Gran Soren." And to be honest, they don't remain useful for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back