Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $1.50
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $4.00

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

Will I have any problems (lose my phantom shares) if I move everything to an external hard drive and then a new SATA hard drive? I know you can't save downloaded games to an external HD, so I'm just wondering.

Last of Us Survival Pack* gameshare
£39.99 (£13.33/£6.67) ~$20.80/$10.40
exclusive region 2/UK DLC Bundle:
Boost your multiplayer combat by 100 bonus Supply Points
Get 2 single player Joel and Ellie skinsEarly access to the brawler survival skill
A customisable multiplayer cap and mask
A multiplayer bonus loadout point.

US only has Sights and Sounds pack: Joel and Ellie avatars, the game soundtrack as digital DL and LoU dynamic theme

phantom 1 friend
p2
resell 1 jlazenby1 (host)
r2

PM me or add yourself please.

@intuition
sgand and da1nonliiny were looking for MLB

@ThePS3
ashtonreeves lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to make a MG Rising Group for the DLC.

METAL GEAR RISING JETSTREAM & BLADE WOLF DLC - $17

$5.61 - Resell 1 - StarShadow

$5.61 - Resell 2 - kb420mcl

$2.89 - Phantom 1 - maximalni (can't host)

$2.89 - Phantom 2 -

The Last of Us
Host: ashtonreeves

Resell ($20.00)
1.) Blabadon (PM sent)
2.) Graff^ (PM sent)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (PM sent)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)

Last of Us Survival Pack* gameshare
£39.99 (£13.33/£6.67) ~$20.80/$10.40
exclusive region 2/UK DLC Bundle:
Boost your multiplayer combat by 100 bonus Supply Points
Get 2 single player Joel and Ellie skinsEarly access to the brawler survival skill
A customisable multiplayer cap and mask
A multiplayer bonus loadout point.

US only has Sights and Sounds pack: Joel and Ellie avatars, the game soundtrack as digital DL and LoU dynamic theme

phantom 1 friend
p2
resell 1 jlazenby1 (host)
r2

PM me or add yourself please.

@intuition
sgand and da1nonliiny were looking for MLB

@ThePS3
ashtonreeves lol
I will take both, if it is still available.

sell only  PHANTOMS my account 

PLUS EU expires in august 11 , but I will always renew

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™ 
Chronovolt
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS. EL MUNDO: EL VIDEOJUEGO
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout® 2048
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Gravity Rush™
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit 
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade
More games ...... 
full game no plus :
Dungeon Defenders
God of War®: Chains of Olympus
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Fortune Hunters’ Club
Shank 2
Mortal Kombat
Dead Nation
Infamous 1

PM are you interested 

Yeah, the dark theme made CAG familiar enough for me to finally come back after the upheaval. A few orders of business:

1. CAG 3.0 finally meant I could update my username from gubmccargen so don't think that I have no gamesharing history suddenly.

2. If that Doom BFG group ever fills up I believe that's the only group I'm pending on as gubmccargen.

3. I picked a bad time to unload a LittleBigPlanet Karting resell. If you don't have Plus and want to trade me something or just take it off my hands for a few dollars let me know.

Looking for a share of The Last of Us. it can be either phantom or resell whatever is available.

Last time I ask otherwise I'll just suck it up and wait for someone to resell their slot.. :l

for sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($3 phantom slot $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($15 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($8 resellable slot)

Formula1-2012 ($10 resellable slot)

GTAIV Complete ($6 resellable slot)

I just wanted to say that synnarc is a truly awesome CAG. I was enquiring about a share and he just gave it to me, top lad. Hopefully he still does take whatever PayPal I have though.`

I have to say that that the time I've been in CAG it's been the kindest and most generous community I've come across the net (especially this forum), which is saying a lot. Hopefully I can get a new job soon so I can do something as awesome like some of the guys on here.

Looking for Persona 4 Arena, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, or Tekken 6 share just for a couple days. I'm mad crazy about the Persona series and would like to clear the game.

Looking for Call of Duty 4 Full with DLC from PSN store has to be EU copy because AFAIK EU account cannot play US games online?

And another for TLOU phantom, not sure many want resells hence the lack of new groups being formed.

The Last of Us

Resell ($20.00)
1.) Blabadon (PM sent)
2.) Graff^ (PM sent)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (PM sent)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)
Payment sent. Posting to draw attention to the fact that my forum display name has changed from Graff^ to TheSporkWithin to match all of my other online profiles.

The Last of Us

Resell ($20.00)
1.) Blabadon (PM sent)
2.) TheSporkWithin (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (PM sent)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)

Any UK cags on here? I just realised a way to make easy PayPal 100% legit but you have to wait till December, I think, to get the option ti add the funds there. Make enough for shares down that point.

Probably been asked before but I havent logged in since the update, where have the social groups gone ? Cant seem to find how to navigate to them with the new layout ...

Selling Tomb Raider resell $15

The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: -

- The full Tomb Raider game.
- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game

-----------------------------

Doom3 BFG Edition (3)

$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. Jaskull
2. sgand

hey guys, how can I report someone?

I think I got scammed. someone asked amazon gift card for PSN code. I PM'd him. he said he have the card. then I sent him the claim code via PM. that was yesterday...

as of now, I have not heard from him. I went to amazon and check the gift-card status, it says "REDEEMED." so he used the gift-card already.

if there is any delay of him providing me the PSN card. he can easily reply me. I sent him 3 messages. NO RESPONSE!!

I asked him to be online at the time of transaction, so we can close the deal easily. he was online until I sent him the gift card though.

this is the guy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/301825-codeslaw-50-psn-for-40-amazon/page-7#entry10604061

I would love to hop in on a Last of Us share. Whatever works...never done a share on here but I'm ready with cash in hand.

Stupid question but does anyone on here have or think they'll get it before friday?

cheers guys

No clue ash, I don't know if this is the place to be asking, cause this didn't happen in this thread nor was it a Gameshare related matter
I'm still new to the group, so maybe someone more experienced can help you out, but good luck getting it resolved

Also Holy Hell, TLOU Resells are gonna be a blood bath

I can only imagine Early July, like 40+ TLOU resells screaming to be bought... DAMN!

I think I got scammed. someone asked amazon gift card for PSN code. I PM'd him. he said he have the card. then I sent him the claim code via PM. that was yesterday...

as of now, I have not heard from him. I went to amazon and check the gift-card status, it says "REDEEMED." so he used the gift-card already.

if there is any delay of him providing me the PSN card. he can easily reply me. I sent him 3 messages. NO RESPONSE!!

I asked him to be online at the time of transaction, so we can close the deal easily. he was online until I sent him the gift card though.

this is the guy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/301825-codeslaw-50-psn-for-40-amazon/page-7#entry10604061
He has really good feedback so i don't know

as of now, I have not heard from him. I went to amazon and check the gift-card status, it says "REDEEMED." so he used the gift-card already.

I asked him to be online at the time of transaction, so we can close the deal easily. he was online until I sent him the gift card though.

this is the guy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/301825-codeslaw-50-psn-for-40-amazon/page-7#entry10604061

TL;DR GOT SCAMMED
Bottom right corner, says 'report this member'

That guy has a ton of rep, not sure how to report using this new forum seems as though something bad has happened to him/her maybe as it seems pointless to ruin your rep over $50.00, not trying to downplay your potential loss. Either way its sad really.

Question about PSN+ shares guys, will the phantom retain PSN+ as long as the main user keeps renewing?  I know that as a phantom you generally download+install and are done, but I assumed for the instant game collection that they'd stay until PSN+ expires but I was unsure if it would keep renewing if you aren't regularly logging on (Since phantoms only log on once).

From my understanding all "free" titles go when PSN+ goes so I was curious.  Since some people are offering PSN+ phantoms I had some interest, I'd love to get in on a split of a PSN+ account for future benefits, but I feel generally it's a sense of security issue for people to share their main accounts which is why I understand most people opt for offering phantoms only.  Thanks for any info

I'm also confused about that, because like you said you only log into the account one time. How are you able to get any future games?

I'm also confused about that, because like you said you only log into the account one time. How are you able to get any future games?
Well I assumed as a phantom you don't get any future benefits, the part that was unclear was how long the PSN+ would be active for. Like would it be active until the time of expiration upon logging into the account? Or would it also renew as long as the main user renews?

E.G: PSN+ phantom offered, expires July 1st. Phantom user downloads associated titles. Main user renews PSN+ for 1 year. July 1st swings by. Are the phantom PSN+ titles now expired? Or do they extend to next year as well?

He does have a perfect 64 trade feedback. I would give him a day.

Well I assumed as a phantom you don't get any future benefits, the part that was unclear was how long the PSN+ would be active for. Like would it be active until the time of expiration upon logging into the account? Or would it also renew as long as the main user renews?

E.G: PSN+ phantom offered, expires July 1st. Phantom user downloads associated titles. Main user renews PSN+ for 1 year. July 1st swings by. Are the phantom PSN+ titles now expired? Or do they extend to next year as well?
The phantom would only have access to the Plus content up the point it was set to expire at the time it was downloaded. For example, my account has Plus active until something like July 2015. If someone phantomed that account, they would have access to all of the existing Plus content and would be able to use it until that expiry date. However, they would not have access to any games added to Plus after the initial download nor would any future renewal extensions be reflected.

Edit: spot taken

Update: Awaiting payment from demon, game already pre-ordered

The Last of Us(10)

Resells:

1. whitedemon (awaiting payment)

2. El-Producto (paid)

Phantoms:

1. KuHLiiDE (paid/host)

2. KuHLiiDE

I'm also looking for a group that has a phantom spot for TLoU for another friend. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back