CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to download games via PC rather than the PS3 since the firmware update blocking ps3proxyserver?
I don't know if this last firmware update (4.46) blocks it but if you're referring to the changes made during the last firmware update (4.41 I think), know that it was never blocked, the process just required an additional step that took a few minutes.

To answer your question, I'm unaware of another way to download it on pc but let me know if you find one.

Would you say CS: GO is an easy platinum? EDIT: Also is there still an active community playing the game. It would be kind of pointless to buy it and no one is playing it.
i played offline and earned the platinum. The game is super easy, play it against bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires Resell: $7
Fuse Resell: $11
Resident Evil Revelations Resell: $10
Saints Row 3 Full Package Resell: $7
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Resell: $3
NHL 13 Resell: $7
Assassin's Creed Revelations Resell: $3
Assasin's Ceed 2 Ultimate Phantom: $1

Buying
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Resell
I'll take the NHL 13 resell

Looking for reasonably priced shares of:

- Sound Shapes DLC

- Castlevania: HoD

- Gunstar Heroes

- Bioshock (1)

- Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Resells or Phantoms, don't care. If anyone wants to split Gunstar Heroes or Castlevania 50/50 i'd be down for that too.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not, but I'm looking for somebody to gameshare the Tales of Graces f Pre-Order DLC costumes with me since the codes themselves have expired.

PM me, if interested.

Looking for a Hotline Miami share! 

Also I got a BF 3 Premium (all DLC map pack) account up for free. However, you MUST be a active user and or well known. 

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Assassin's Creed 3 Gold Edition(has the DLC Season Pass) $15
Sly 4: Thieves in Time $10

Potential Groups

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. fmz65
2.jaskull
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle (2)
$5.67
1. hyevltg3
2. yanksfan
--------------
$2.83
Mugen Souls
$13.33
1. gogetass4
----------------
$6.67
3. captaintek3304
4. themightypencil
NCAA 14
$20
----------------
$10
3. swaggerbot3k
4. yanksfan
NCAA 14 (2)
$20
----------------
$10
3. akbeast17
4. hustlerkid
Testament of Sherlock Holmes
$3.33
1. ahstoonreeves
2. volt1up
--------------
$1.67
Time and Eternity (3)
$10
1. gogetass4
--------------
$5
1. bjstucker

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins
$3.21
1. emoney244
--------------
$1.61
1. pravado
2. da1nonlinny
Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duel Plus + 5 Super Pack
$10
----------------
$5
3. da1nonlinny
4. frombrknwings

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Borderlands 2 (12)
$20
1. ginntokki
2. Kvntwvlf
----------------
$10
3. pravado
4. captaintek3304
Borderlands Season Pass
$10
1. hyevltg3
2. mixer236
--------------
$5
1. crashinsane
2. marauder7
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
$5
1. jdub_smooth
2. emoney244
--------------
$2.50
1. steamboatoperator
2. marauder7
Hitman HD Trilogy
$6.66
1. sgand
2. locoxx
--------------
$3.34
1. graverobberx
2. derfel
Hotline Miami
$3.33
1. hockridge
2. brainberry
----------------
$1.67
3. menikmati
4. catspit
The Last of Us(19)
$20
1. cwinters
2. asteroide
----------------
$10
3. galvatron2k1
4. foxx
The Last of Us(20)
$20
1. smoothjazz
2. ncbears
----------------
$10
3. mageshadow
4. jlazenby1
The Last of Us(21)
$20
1. ventil
2. hyevltg3
----------------
$10
3. nateninja
4. hockridge
Magic 2014
$3.34
1. josh1billion
2. raiden_86
----------------
$1.66
3. taavivesi
4. taavivesi
Magic 2014 (2)
$1.67
1. clonesniper666
2. yanksfan
--------------
$0.83
1. fmz65
2. hockridge
Testament of Sherlock Holmes
$3.33
1. usuyami
2. rams81
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
2. factor747
Time and Eternity
$10
1. clonesniper666
2. marauder7
--------------
$5
1. captaintek3304
2. bigwig_rah
Time and Eternity (2)
$16.66
1. hyevltg3
2. starshadow
--------------
$8.34
1. mythus
2. strangeinstereo
Walking Dead 400 Days
$1.67
1. ashtonreeves
2. sgand
--------------
$0.83
1. gogetass4
2. captaintek3304
Walking Dead 400 Days (2)
$1.67
1. revanchist
2. pravado
--------------
$0.83
1. gamer4life88
2. WV Matsui
Walking Dead 400 Days (3)
$1.67
1. rpg
2. snow vixen
--------------
$0.83
1. hockridge
2. menikmati
Walking Dead 400 Days (4)
$1.67
1. hestar
2. jsdgame
--------------
$0.83
1. rams81
2. wpress

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)

Deadpool
$16.67
1. locoxx
2. brainberry
--------------
$8.33
1. snakeybro
2. setup

Deadpool (2)
$16.67
1. gogetass4
2. krebstar
--------------
$8.33
1. mauaus
2. snow vixen

Ducktales HD
$5
1. steamboatoperator
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$2.50
1. bigwig_rah
2. nephillim83

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
$resell
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$phantom
1. y2jd
2. brainberry

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (2)
$resell
1. tigerlust
2. tigerlust
--------------
$phantom
1. mageshadow
2. kuhliide

Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For everyone PMing me asking about the Library you will be added to the list of pending members but I will not respond to the original or ANY following PMs about the subject. You will only know you have been vouched for when you get the notification that you have a group invite.

So I know we can't get FB score for gameshares, but can we start our own feedback list in an excel file or something? Every time I ask for a game I get a few people saying they have it, but always feel sketchy buying from people who aren't active. Any chance someone is willing to start this up?

I don't know if this last firmware update (4.46) blocks it but if you're referring to the changes made during the last firmware update (4.41 I think), know that it was never blocked, the process just required an additional step that took a few minutes.

To answer your question, I'm unaware of another way to download it on pc but let me know if you find one.
Do you know what the additional step is?

anyone here have assassins creed 1? preferrably with AC2 and brotherhood in same account? shoot me a pm, definitely needs to be resell since my ps3 cant fit em all at once.

I have a question. Say you have 2 activations on a game both occupied by their respective resell owners. Then a third ps3 attempts to activate, it obviously won't be able to download the game because the 2 slots are already taken, but it will still show up on qriocity as another activation. Say, 'ps3 system 3'.

So qrio now shows up as there being three ps3 activations.

Now me being one of the resell owners. If I want to sell my resell slot, I will deactivate on my ps3 - 'ps3 system 2'. Will that 'ps3 system 3' automatically take one of the two current activations? Is that possible?

Sorry for the long winded question, but the buyer of my resell share couldn't activate nor can I after deactivating successfully.

I have a question. Say you have 2 activations on a game both occupied by their respective resell owners. Then a third ps3 attempts to activate, it obviously won't be able to download the game because the 2 slots are already taken, but it will still show up on qriocity as another activation. Say, 'ps3 system 3'.

So qrio now shows up as there being three ps3 activations.

Now me being one of the resell owners. If I want to sell my resell slot, I will deactivate on my ps3 - 'ps3 system 2'. Will that 'ps3 system 3' automatically take one of the two current activations? Is that possible?

Sorry for the long winded question, but the buyer of my resell share couldn't activate nor can I after deactivating successfully.

nah it wont, when ni no kuni came out i had the same fear since i had 4 activations on my account, i deactivated my ps3 which was the 1st one ever, and then let an all new person login and download ni no kuni he basically took slot #1 and downloaded it fine.

nah it wont, when ni no kuni came out i had the same fear since i had 4 activations on my account, i deactivated my ps3 which was the 1st one ever, and then let an all new person login and download ni no kuni he basically took slot #1 and downloaded it fine.
slot got sniped by that ps3 system 3 then. Thanks for confirming. That's what I assumed.

I wanted to post my recent experience on here. I made a post asking for a Fifa 13 resell for 5 bucks. The below conversation is what happened. I realized they had negative feedback but I remember someone saying Crysis was BS. Anyways...I gave them a chance anyways and protected myself by paying the extra paypal money. Keep an eye on the time. And I have checked several times on his account and his last activity keeps being updated.

NOTE:I don't need help getting my money back or anything. Just wanted to post the entire conversation and let you guys make of it what you will. I consider it par for the course myself..but it's kind of a warning for new people. This guy gave me a funny vibe when he said ASAP...so I protected myself with Paypal. I tried a direct copy and paste but it didn't work. So I archived it then copy and pasted it.

i got fifa 13

Participants: Jdub_smooth, GameCinderella 

GameCinderella

Sent 04 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

PayPal is [email protected]

You'll get info ASAP Once moneys there

Jdub_smooth

Sent 04 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sweet! 1 quick question before payment.

Is it a phantom or resell?

GameCinderella

Sent Yesterday, 12:46 AM

Resell

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 01:08 AM

I just sent 6 to cover the cost of the seller fees. 

But yeah... Sent. 

J

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 08:15 AM

???

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 07:33 PM

I'm still waiting dude. So much for ASAP. Lol. 

J

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Not trying to be a prick. But I think I have another seller who will sell it to me now. I have waited nearly 24 hours. I will wait another 24 hours for you to refund my money. If that doesn't happen I will request it through paypal.

Josh

UPDATE!

Micah Housley just sent you a refund Jul 6, 2013 20:10:32 PDT

Dear Josh Larimore,

Micah Housley just sent you a full refund of $6.00 USD for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Micah Housley.

The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information
Micah Housley

[email protected]

Notes from merchant
My bad things took a bad turn

Original transaction details
Description Unit price Qty Amount Purchase from Micah Housley      
pixel.gif

Total: $6.00 USD  

Refund to PayPal Balance: $6.00 USD

Sincerely,
PayPal

Yeah. My experience with him is sketchy as well. I'd avoid him. Near identical message, figure hes just some guy trying to make a few bucks by scamming ppl.

Some other guy named gold hybrid contacted me soon after I declined something from Cinderella, and his only trade was with Cinderella. Didn't know what to make of it so I had to decline him too.

I wanted to post my recent experience on here. I made a post asking for a Fifa 13 resell for 5 bucks. The below conversation is what happened. I realized they had negative feedback but I remember someone saying Crysis was BS. Anyways...I gave them a chance anyways and protected myself by paying the extra paypal money. Keep an eye on the time. And I have checked several times on his account and his last activity keeps being updated.

NOTE:I don't need help getting my money back or anything. Just wanted to post the entire conversation and let you guys make of it what you will. I consider it par for the course myself..but it's kind of a warning for new people. This guy gave me a funny vibe when he said ASAP...so I protected myself with Paypal. I tried a direct copy and paste but it didn't work. So I archived it then copy and pasted it.

i got fifa 13

Participants: Jdub_smooth, GameCinderella

GameCinderella

Sent 04 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

PayPal is [email protected]

You'll get info ASAP Once moneys there

Jdub_smooth

Sent 04 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sweet! 1 quick question before payment.

Is it a phantom or resell?

GameCinderella

Sent Yesterday, 12:46 AM

Resell

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 01:08 AM

I just sent 6 to cover the cost of the seller fees.

But yeah... Sent.

J

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 08:15 AM

???

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 07:33 PM

I'm still waiting dude. So much for ASAP. Lol.

J

Jdub_smooth

Sent Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Not trying to be a prick. But I think I have another seller who will sell it to me now. I have waited nearly 24 hours. I will wait another 24 hours for you to refund my money. If that doesn't happen I will request it through paypal.

Josh

This same dude messaged me 3 times when I posted requests for 3 different games and kept saying he had accounts with a bunch of new releases for dirt cheap. Basically it set off alarms in my head so I didn't end up pursuing it. The games I was asking for already were pretty unusual so the odds he had them all for sale plus offering those new games so cheap made me feel like he was just trying to score a quick couple of bucks.

Yeah like I said..I don't mind. I had posted a few games that I wanted and I asked for Fifa 13 for 5 bucks..which is pretty cheap and got messaged pretty quickly so I got a funny feeling. That was the reason I messaged him asking him phantom or resell...(I KNEW I asked for a resell) I wanted to see if he would respond and how quickly he would do so. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back