The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS Vita)     $20.24     

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/3)
Stick It To the Man
RESOGUN
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Little Big Planet Karting :wave:
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Mode :wave:

I'll take the resell.
you will receive all the hosting info along with the game. so feel free to change the email/pass as you desires when you get the share. you're in control of the share after you receive it. when you sell you can pass the info to your buyer... so you can have a peace of mind like me ;)

hello guys

ps4 account for sale 50$ paypal

Assasin creed 4 +dlc

nba 2k14

Battlefield 4

outlast

Dark Souls 2

Killer is Dead
Picture proof

bs0xQWp.jpg
Any one ?

I'm looking to join a PS4 Watch_Dogs group.

I have it pre-ordered from Gamestop and am going to pick it up tonight. I will very likely return it tomorrow morning as I only pre-ordered it to get 40% trade in bonus.

So I will be getting a code for the Palace Pack, I can add in to drop my share price, eh eh

Bfm6nHJl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia resell or phantom

Account 1 - $2 (1 Phantom left) - $4 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

So to make it official

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell $35
1.) tokyostomp (can go phantom if needed)

Phantom $25
1.) Bigwig_Rah

(Also adding in Palace_Pack Pre-Order DLC)

Group Complete!

Transistor - PS4 - $20

Resell - $12

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $8

1. IT COULD BE YOU!

This game looks awesome, it is from the devs of Bastion, which was a brilliant indie game on XBLA/PC. I know the game has been out a week, but I am a few days late getting a group set up. Hopefully someone wants to snag that phantom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni02F7l4lAg

Battlefield 4(PS4) anyone? Resell? Phantom? Damn I'm desperate! The guy at the library never responded to my message :(
Does PS4 have the thing where after 6 months a phantom can be deactivated and resold as a phantom to another user?

If so I may have a share. If not, disregard.

Transistor - PS4 - $20

Resell - $12

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $8

1. Iqubal

This game looks awesome, it is from the devs of Bastion, which was a brilliant indie game on XBLA/PC. I know the game has been out a week, but I am a few days late getting a group set up. Hopefully someone wants to snag that phantom.
Let's do it!

Does PS4 have the thing where after 6 months a phantom can be deactivated and resold as a phantom to another user?

If so I may have a share. If not, disregard.
I don't know if locked phantoms can be resold or not since I have not dealt with them before. Regular phantoms (which is what most people here have) cannot. You are deactivated as soon as you download and install the game. Resells can deactivate their share after 6 months and sell another phantom if they so choose.

Watch Dogs (PS3)

$20
1. Drolan
2. Sgand
----------------
$10
3. Pravado

Need this slot filled for tonight. I dropped out because I sold my PS3 and got a PS4.

Also looking for any PS4 shares, BF4, Ghosts, Watchdogs, Fifa 14 etc

Transistor is good. The gameplay is similar to Bastion but theres strategic planning involved also and theres lots of combo weapons u can make. Im on recurse mode(new game+) now.

Watch Dogs (PS3)

$20
1. Drolan
2. Sgand
----------------
$10
3. Pravado
4. OblivionIchigo

Need this slot filled for tonight. I dropped out because I sold my PS3 and got a PS4.

Also looking for any PS4 shares, BF4, Ghosts, Watchdogs, Fifa 14 etc

I will take it thanks so much! Was looking for one!

Has anyone gotten 100% on Don't Starve yet? I started to play last week and I just need Wes and Maxwell now. I am just starting the Adventure mode for get Maxwell. 

I would be able to get Wes but he didn't spawn in my world. That really sucks because I am really stacked right now with the Football Helmet and Marble Armor. I also have the Fire Staff.

^I can't even make it 10 minutes in Don't Starve, let alone go for completion. I haven't the slightest clue what's supposed to happen. I just walk around...and die. Rinse...repeat.

Thank you to all our Watch Dogs guinea pigs. Bwahahaha.

And I fully endorse Transistor so pick it up when you can. Surprise indie hit of the year? I didn't even know about it before ~2 weeks ago. Much, much better than Child of Light (IMO). That combat system...so good.

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell - $35

1. Mageshadow ( can swap to phantom if needbe )

Phantom - $25

Not familiar with PS4 gamesharing at all, PM'ed boosted about it - but most likely will have to have someone host this for me

^I can't even make it 10 minutes in Don't Starve, let alone go for completion. I haven't the slightest clue what's supposed to happen. I just walk around...and die. Rinse...repeat.
Thank you to all our Watch Dogs guinea pigs. Bwahahaha.
And I fully endorse Transistor so pick it up when you can. Surprise indie hit of the year? I didn't even know about it before ~2 weeks ago. Much, much better than Child of Light (IMO). That combat system...so good.
Don't starve is like Spelunky. You learn a little bit more each time you play. It is pretty awesome once you get the hang of it. Also, just a heads up but you can save the game at any point, exit the game and send a copy of your save file to the cloud. Then play the game again, if you don't like how you did something then just download your save file from the cloud and you are good to go again.

I actually used this same trick in Diablo 3 when I was playing hardcore, it saved my ass a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back