CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell - $35

1. Mageshadow ( can swap to phantom if needbe )

Phantom - $25

Not familiar with PS4 gamesharing at all, PM'ed boosted about it - but most likely will have to have someone host this for me
I'm down for the resell if you want to switch to Phantom. Hopefully boosted would be interested in hosting.

yea from the reviews I read on Gaf I am not so sure about Watch Dogs. I think the GTA4 vs Watchdogs video (posted below) 6:50 part I thought was fake till this chick from UK did it and it was true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRsrFdwb2c

Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

I thought I posted this. They finally showed actual gameplay for the new UFC game, skip to 2:40 for the gameplay:

http://youtu.be/d2xLW0NZCLw

I don't know what to think about it, I was going to buy a PS4 just for this game but it looks iffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea from the reviews I read on Gaf I am not so sure about Watch Dogs. I think the GTA4 vs Watchdogs video (posted below) 6:50 part I thought was fake till this chick from UK did it and it was true.

FvMJHvC.gif

Free MP-412 Gun for Watchdogs

Enter code: 2L4K-7KK5-HFM9 ( at the website above )
Choose your platform: PS3/PS4/360/XBONE Get new code Redeem in Store Get the MP-412 Gun

US PSN ONLY
Sorry if it has been posted, tried doing a search for MP-412 and it would come up with errors

Edit: Watchdogs on PS4 is Live

If you're having issues ( hitting download and it doesn't go )

If you go to the store on the app or web browser and buy it through there it will download.
If you've already purchased it it should say free, add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. Once through there select download on my ps4.

If you're having issues ( hitting download and it doesn't go )

If you go to the store on the app or web browser and buy it through there it will download.
If you've already purchased it it should say free, add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. Once through there select download on my ps4.
Thank you very much Mage this is what I needed. Works now.

just like you download normally (go to library and download). without activating your system.

after phantom is done. you can activate & restore licenses. then you can play. until then game will be locked for your main account(s).

just like you download normally (go to library and download). without activating your system.

after phantom is done. you can activate & restore licenses. then you can play. until then game will be locked for your main account(s).
Can anyone confirm/deny?

I'm don't regularly host.

In either case I'm paranoid and will wait for phantom to be done before I even log in.

Posted in psn code thread, but really in need of one - anyone got a 1 year ps+ code for sale? can do paypal, please pm me

will take 1mo/3mo as well

TL:DR Buying PS+ Sub, Please PM me

Can anyone confirm/deny?

In either case I'm paranoid and will wait for phantom to be done before I even log in.
I hosted the account so I didn't had to wait for account info to start the download.

I started the download few minutes ago without activating my PS4 (checked online, no devices activated). then I sent a PM to phantom that he can download. he just confirmed that he's downloading (and I see that his system is activated).

Can anyone confirm/deny?

I do the same thing, except I always deactivate myself just encase it adds me as a device. It will still allow you to download in the background and install it, but won't be able to play it until you reactivate.

I do the same thing, except I always deactivate myself just encase it adds me as a device. It will still allow you to download in the background and install it, but won't be able to play it until you reactivate.
So I assume this is something I do before the Phantom activates? I'm paranoid about it so I'll wait it out until my next hosting session.

Can one of you PM me details on how the process works?

Watch Dogs PS4 - Phantom 25$ - Pm!

p/s : LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass(need for platinum)

Looking for someone that can accept Amazon GC and buy me Xbox GC off Amazon.

(dont read too much into it, everyone has dem reasons)

Please Help.

I have not been on the playstation store for a while... can someone tell me if COD: Ghosts can be gameshared?

I have not been on the playstation store for a while... can someone tell me if COD: Ghosts can be gameshared?
Lets prevent you from asking or thinking about other games.

If the game is on PSN and can be Bought and Downloaded, it can be Shared. =)

(some exceptions do apply, ask your doctor for details)

I'd like to defend Watch Dogs in that both games had vastly different development times, and of course budgets, cmon GTA, you know rockstar put a TON of $$ in that project. Whereas sure WD was dev'd by Ubisoft and their AC franchise is huge and Farcry and others...but Rockstar only had a few games out during the dev of GTAV versus all the games Ubisoft keeps pumping out.

I'd like to attack Watch Dogs, I saw this coming a mile away, so much demand and hype for a game has so far in my observing experience, increases how much we scrutinize a game when it finally releases. Just like a weird natural flow of things with fanboys and gaming I've seen time and time again, I really was on the negative side of things when WD was building up so much hype, resolutions aside, if you care about that crap, go join the PC gamers that care about Graphics more than Gameplay, I already went into this knowing that theres no way they can keep all their graphical promises, did you see the PS4 slip-up? the one where they removed the statement about WD running at 1080p with 60fps only possible on PS4...sad day when an aspect ratio makes or breaks a game and now they finally shipped this out and its being hacked to pieces for the "lies" it promised us.

Also, was that GTAV being compared to Last-Gen version of WD? I heard it was the gimped version, pretty much they made the game for current-gen, then reduced graphic detail and settings so it'd run on last-gen, versus GTAV that was built from the ground up to run at 1 settings, 360/PS3, pretty easy to know before in-game videos surfaced, that this was going to be "gimped" on hardware that was getting the lower graphic detail of things...why do we they cry about such things...

(Sorry for the double post, but I dont think this counts when I'm talking about completely different things.)

^ I haven't watched the above video (I'm avoiding analyzing anything 'til I beat the game). Unless the graphics are really distractingly bad I would bet that it's just nitpicking. Seeing as I'm barring myself from looking into it just yet I'm clearly uninformed though.

After I beat the great (if noticeably flawed) game that is Dragon's Dogma: DA I remember seeing people mentioning that it had terrible graphics (and slowdown) on the ps3 (or maybe just in general?). That seemed so odd. There were noticeable things but nothing that justified how much they painted the game as a train-wreck. I hope that's what this is.

At the same time didn't the WD devs outright have people under the impression that it was 1080 60fps until just recently? It would have been an issue anyway for some people but the devs kind of added to it by making that claim.

Hopefully all the complaints don't push devs to stop making ps3 versions of ps4 games sooner than they would have.

Not trying to defer people at all I think it will be a good game just way too overhyped. Then again I think I got 1hr into GTA5 before I lost all interest. I did find it funny though that somehow in GTA4 they could get the fire hydrants to not spray the water through your vehicle. 

wanting to buy me3 dlcs citadel/leviathan plz :)
I believe for Mass Effect 3, DLC from one region will work with the main game from another. If this is true, you could widen your search to include any shares of the DLC, not just US shares.
So there is no confusion: A piece of info in regards to this turned out to be incorrect. As a result, as far as I know, DLC from one region will not work with the main game from another. I'm not saying it won't work, just that I haven't tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back