CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well make a group for it. I was skeptical since that team never did anything like this, but after seeing the trailer... reminds me too much of dark souls style. Gameplay screenshots are promising too, looks like witcher meets dark souls or something.

Bound by Flame (PS3) - $40

Resell ($13.33)

Phantom: ($6.67)

1. Pravado

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy:

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom

I have people to rep me if you're scared of offering

Might as well make a group for it. I was skeptical since that team never did anything like this, but after seeing the trailer... reminds me too much of dark souls style. Gameplay screenshots are promising too, looks like witcher meets dark souls or something.

Bound by Flame (PS3)

Resell ($20)

Phantom: ($10)

1. Pravado

its $40 for ps3, $50 for ps4. Just keep in mind that is a budget title, the last game these guys made was Mars War Logs which is $10 on psn and its not that good. And for some strange reason, the game is coming out on Friday, not Tuesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeS6RKzYMDk

looks fine to me. updated prices. for a $40 split it looks like a steal

Looking for a Phantom of     .....................    (Bound by Flames (PS3)   Unless Pravado has the spot open.

Resell ($13.33)

1. Pravado

2.iwarboY

Yeah, that video only made me want to back out.
I mean it looks like its gonna be an alright action rpg with some clunkyness to it but it is cheap and theres really nothing else to play right now, so it might turn out to be pretty good. I'm gettin it on ps4 and I'll let u guys know what I think of it when I get it.

I mean it looks like its gonna be an alright action rpg with some clunkyness to it but it is cheap and theres really nothing else to play right now, so it might turn out to be pretty good. I'm gettin it on ps4 and I'll let u guys know what I think of it when I get it.
This video from the dev website makes it look interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUaLdl0827np4QVPESo794og&v=okMVSotWb9w

Monster Mash group(Pacific Rim & War of the Monsters(ps2)  ($20)

r-

=======

p-

2.snakey

So im gettin hype for Godzilla so I came up with this group, dont know if there any other monster games out there for ps3.

Resell ($13.33)
2. HyeVltg3 (cannot host)

1. Pravado
2. iwarboY
Pre-ordered on PC >_> here I go again buying the same game on different platforms...<_<

I'm not getting any Souls vibes from this, (unlike Lords of the Fallen <3) Getting more hack'n'slash like Castlevania Lord of Shadows, God of War, a ton of other similar hack'n'slashers. Sure theres that dodge button we all know, but in this game it doesnt seem like your mistakes are punished so harshly like in dem Souls games.

Oh and for those who arent sure yet, Character Creation looks fairly limited, but there is a gender toggle for those that rather play dress-up with a female character (like me) than a male one >_> just sayin'

Spiders (Devs) also made Of Orcs and Men and both Sherlock Holmes games (purdy good story titles) So hopefully BbF will carry a good story too.

http://www.spiders-games.com/games

PS3 for the trophies, PC for the pretty Unreal Engine 4-like graphics <<< my excuses. deal with it.

OK lets try this again.

C'mon, guys £1 for a PS3 phantom of Child of Light

Child of Light PS3/PS4 crossbuy EU. I'm assuming UK is also crossbuy.

£11.99 ~$20

£4 PS4 Resell: V4Oldboy
£2 PS4 Phantom: tokyostomp

£2 PS3 Resell: Mr_Chrillwis
£2 PS3 Resell: maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom:
£1 PS3 Phantom:

If anyone from this group dropped out let me know.

I'd like a Bound by Flame phantom for ps3 if any other groups get started.

Also interested in a resell of any groups that might be buying RDR, Max Payne 3 and LA Noire on a single account during the sale. That's a long shot but want to put it out there just in case.

Watch Dogs (PS3)

$20
1. Drolan
2. Sgand
----------------
$10[/color]
3. Pravado

Looking for one more Phantom

For sale: (Prices reduced even more)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2.00

XCOM Enemy Within (Phantom) - $4.00

FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3.00
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5.00

Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10

Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8

Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell x2) for sale in 2 days) - $3 each

Will also trade them for other games or rent out the accounts for $0.50 to $1 a week (depending on the account) to trusted members.

Anyone else interested in a group with multiple games from this weekly sale? SALE ENDS 5/5
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Zone of the Enders HD Collection:

Resell ($10.83)
1.) saturdaysun
2.)

-----------------
Phantom ($5.42)
1.) Momouchi
2.) greendayrulestce
Last spot can choose to be a resell or a phantom. greendayrulestce has no preference, so you can take his phantom slot and he'll be a resell if you prefer.

Just one phantom left from below:

I am thinking of buying the following games and thought I would see if there was an interest for a group. I can do a traditional 2 phantom group or do 3 if there is more interest for that.

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition - $5

Mortal Kombat - $5

AcaniA: The Complete Tale - $5

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $5

Soul Calibur V - $5

Time and Eternity - $10

Armored Core V - $5

Spec Ops: The Line - $5

Resell - $15.00

1. Yanksfan

2. HyeVltg3

Phantom - $7.50

1. GTZ user (rkrocks123)

Watch Dogs (PS3)

$20
1. Drolan
2. Sgand
----------------
$10[/color]
3. Pravado
4. Mageshadow

Selling the following resells:

Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon - $2.50
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time - $4

Monster Mash group(Pacific Rim & War of the Monsters(ps2) ($20)

r-

1.ericpol ?

=======

p-

1.ericpol ?

2.snakey

So im gettin hype for Godzilla so I came up with this group, dont know if there any other monster games out there for ps3.
Count me in for either resell or phantom whichever fills the group the fastest

OK lets try this again.

C'mon, guys £1 for a PS3 phantom of Child of Light

Child of Light PS3/PS4 crossbuy EU. I'm assuming UK is also crossbuy.

£11.99 ~$20

£4 PS4 Resell: V4Oldboy
£2 PS4 Phantom: tokyostomp

£2 PS3 Resell: Mr_Chrillwis
£2 PS3 Resell: maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom: cobolatrix
£1 PS3 Phantom:

If anyone from this group dropped out let me know.
I'll take a phantom.

I have a quick question on phantoms. My PS3 BD Drive is not working properly and I was thinking about buying a new one. Would there be anyway to transfer over my phantoms problem free? Let me know on another note I'm looking for black ops 2 ultimate edition a resell.

Selling the following:

Dark Souls 2 Phantom - $8

Madden 25 PS3 Resell - $10

MLB 14 PS3 Resell - $15

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Phantom (x2) - $1.00 each

PM me if interested!

Anyone know what happened to SteamboatOperator? Usually buy US PSN codes from him since I'm in the UK but he's not been online since end of march? haven't seen him on the playstation either?

WTF how is that short game almost 19 GB????
It probably includes the entirety of Short Peace.

Want to buy:

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom

I have people to rep me if you're scared of offering

I'm looking for Phantom :

-MLB 14 : The Show

I'm selling :

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle : Out Of The Shadow - Resell - 5$

Big thanks to maximalni for some new library donations

- PES 2014

- Puppeteer

- Ratchet and Clank HD collection

- Walking Dead season one

- SSX

Big thanks to maximalni for some new library donations

- PES 2014
- Puppeteer
- Ratchet and Clank HD collection
- Walking Dead season one
- SSX
I'm donating my yu gi oh resell too, don't have too much time to play right now and the game it's pretty hard if you haven't bought some other packs on ps store first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back