CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following PS4 phantom shares are available to anyone that is interested.

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ($10)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes + Some DLC ($10)

Killzone Shadow Fall (2 Phantoms Available) ($10)

Knack ($10)

PS4 Indie Games Collection (Includes Super Motherload, Trine 2 Complete Story, Flower) ($4)

Possibly the following also, I need to track down the other people involved

Assassin's Creed 4 (2 Phantoms Available) ($5)

COD : Ghosts ($8)
PM'ed

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $15

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall

[PS4] Thief -$1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (phantom also available)

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Bound by Flame

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO
I'll give you a dollar for Trine 2, Come on, Undercut Boosted!

I was wondering if any of you interested in playing a cricket game? please join my group if you like. game will be out on PSN June 6th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSDtFb2b9Q

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)

Resell $20

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) SmoothJazz

------------

Phantom $10

1.) Brockothoko

2.)
only 1 slot left.

Couple days of Watch_Dogs on 360 and it's underwhelming, to me.

Might as well, as have Mario Kart 8 to look forward to. 

Anybody got a Wii U? Add up NNID: javelin2k.

Last edited by a moderator:

360? y u on last gen, lol. play it on ps4. im gettin mario kart also, i'll add u

Snakey, just realized you have PS4 AND! XO T_T Why you so rich?

how good's your PC for gaming?
thats rite, ps4 and x1 :) i got a laptop for pc gaming but i mostly play indies and low to medium end games. I tried playin Watch Dogs on pc and it runs like crap on mine ;/

I can run games like Deus Ex: HR, Dead Island and stuff like that.

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Wolfenstein, Soul Calibur V - 10 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
Beyond: Two Souls - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Lone Survivor - 1 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Wolfenstein - 24 $

Way off topic... But some of you who purchase psn cards to host may find use out of this.

On my phone so don't know how to do a spoiler tag... Sorry.

Ibotta is an app you can put on your phone.

I can verify the app is legit.. You can withdraw any amount over 5 bucks.

Basically you go to the app... Unlock the bonus by answering a stupid question then you send a pic of the receipt and usually within 15 minutes you get money back.

Only posting this because Best Buy has 10 bucks back spent on 100 on ALL purchases.

My referral link for the app is below. You can use it to make me 5 bucks or not.. No worries. Just thought some people might get some use out of it.

http://ibotta.com/r/tgmhma

Won't post this again.

Same opinion of Watch Dogs. I found myself watching TV last night just idling away in the game.

Im selling this:

Battlefield 4 PS3 Phantom $4 (include China Rising)

Assasins Creed 4 PS3 Phantom $4

Send me a pm if you are interesed.

Hmm. I wonder how much of the Watchdogs 'meh' (I've seen that same opinion on gfaqs too) is because of the massive hype overselling the game.

I enjoyed the Tomb Raider reboot a good amount. From my one play-through it was clear that the devs made a heartfelt and 'realistic' story (people-wise). Once the game actually lets you play and the world opens up it's pretty enjoyable from a gameplay view. I would recommend it. Had I played it at launch with the hype/trailers/specs/reviews fresh in my mind I might have been disappointed.

Anyone want to make an EA UFC group? I'm not sure how PS4 GS works because I've seen a $60 game split into $26.67 resell and two $16 phantoms. Or split into $30, $18, and $12. What's the difference?

Anyone want to make an EA UFC group? I'm not sure how PS4 GS works because I've seen a $60 game split into $26.67 resell and two $16 phantoms. Or split into $30, $18, and $12. What's the difference?
Only two can share.
$35 for resell
$25 for phantom

The former is a no-no. The latter assumes the locked spot will be sold for $12. As the locked spot owner can only play on the gs, they cannot earn trophies on their main. They must also have access to PSN before every game session, and so, they must have the password at all times. If you're doing a run-of-the-mill $60 PS4 game, with just two people, the recommended values are $35 and $25.

No, it means Watch Dogs will release at 12:01 AM EST on Tuesday morning, as was intended. The only change here is that instead of select titles being available for pre-load, starting with Destiny, all titles will be available for pre-load, starting with Destiny.

Edit: It appears that pre-load may be available for titles that release before Destiny, as long as their pre-order was added to the store after Destiny was.

The former is a no-no. The latter assumes the locked spot will be sold for $12. As the locked spot owner can only play on the gs, they cannot earn trophies on their main. They must also have access to PSN before every game session, and so, they must have the password at all times. If you're doing a run-of-the-mill $60 PS4 game, with just two people, the recommended values are $35 and $25.

No, it means Watch Dogs will release at 12:01 AM EST on Tuesday morning, as was intended. The only change here is that instead of select titles being available for pre-load, starting with Destiny, all titles will be available for pre-load, starting with Destiny.
Ah, I see. Thanks guys!

I'm selling my share of Dark Souls2, ah the fun I had. Either for $20 or a share of Tekken Tag Tournament2. PM if interested though my priority is a TTT2 share.

Selling the following:

Dark Souls 2 Phantom - $7 (pending)
Madden 25 PS3 Resell - $10
MLB 14 PS3 Resell - $15
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Phantom (x2) - $1.00 each

PM me if interested!

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $30

PS4 Resell - $10

1.Boosted

PS4 Phantom - $5

1.Strange

----------

PS3 Resell - $5

1.ProfessorStotch (host)

2.Rpg

PS3 Phantom - $2.5

Looking for a Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia resell or phantom

Account 1 - $2 (Phantom) - $4 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Selling the following:

Dark Souls 2 Phantom - $7 (pending)
Madden 25 PS3 Resell - $10
MLB 14 PS3 Resell - $15
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Phantom (x2) - $1.00 each

PM me if interested!

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $30

PS4 Resell - $10

1.Boosted

PS4 Phantom - $5

1.Strange

----------

PS3 Resell - $5

1.ProfessorStotch (host)

2.Rpg

PS3 Phantom - $2.5

1. Pravado

Will take a last second PS3 Watch Dogs phantom/resell if there are any groups needing one. No worries if not, I can wait and pick up a slot sometime in the future.

thats rite, ps4 and x1 :) i got a laptop for pc gaming but i mostly play indies and low to medium end games. I tried playin Watch Dogs on pc and it runs like crap on mine ;/

I can run games like Deus Ex: HR, Dead Island and stuff like that.
Ah that explains our lifestyles, I own a ~$3500 PC that I build just last september when I was going back to PC gaming, could have used it to buy both current-gens and games +..food, for survival purposes.

Grats on the best of both worlds man, I really wish I'd gotten the PS4...this XO is kind of making me depressed, so many things wrong with how you navigate around and sometimes it just doesnt respond. but dat Kinnect is pretty...gimmicky, in a good way, I say "Xbox On" and it turns on and turns on my TV. Lol so far I've been playing my PS3 through the XO more than playing the XO itself xD

Is that the only game to have that ability?
I think Kuhliide mentioned the Japanese save data for Lightning Returns working with the US version, so it's possible that may be another case, but other than those two, I don't know of any.
Indeed LR's save data worked on both regions. I just don't know how to tell which games will share save data with different regions. The JP and NA versions of LR shared the same trophy list also, instead of having it separate. Drakengard 3's NA trophy list also was able to integrate with the JP/HK version, but their save data was not comparable with each other. :whistle2:k

On another note, they need to already give pre-loads out to everyone! I got a day off on Tuesday and was really hoping to hop on that one. If not, hopefully phantoms can jet through the download :3 I'll also start up a TWAU timeshare list soon.

edit: Does anyone have the account [email protected]? I had a feelin it was off of another site, but none of my trades have that email for it.

LF: The last of us (ps3 resell/phantom) and Watch Dogs spot (ps3 resell/phantom)

Blogcast ep.122

Ps4
-Watch_Dogs

Ps3
-Ace Combat: Infinity (free-to-play)
-Watch_Dogs

Vita

-Sly Cooper Collection
-Mind Zero
-Monster Monpiece
Monster_Monpiece_gameplay.gif

Demo

-Thief Lockdown Ps4

Killzone (PS4 non-sell) $10

Knack (PS4 non-sell) $8

NFS Rivals (PS4 non-sell) $10

COD Ghosts, Wolfenstein, Watchdogs (PS4 non-sell) $50

27/5 - Watch Dogs PS4

Phantom : 25$ ...just pm if interested (high feedback = $ after i sent ID+PASS)

LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass(need for platinum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back