• Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass

p/s : new thread :D/

Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

This is pretty out there but I figured id ask.

Anyone have a share of Namco Museum Essentials? Game has been incomplete on my list for ages.

Looking for a resell/phantom of the Skyrim DLC.

Selling resells -

Armored Core: Verdict Day - $3

Godhand - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
The following PS4 phantom shares are available to anyone that is interested.

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ($10)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes + Some DLC ($10)

Killzone Shadow Fall (2 Phantoms Available) ($10)

Knack ($10)

PS4 Indie Games Collection (Includes Super Motherload, Trine 2 Complete Story, Flower) ($4)

Possibly the following also, I need to track down the other people involved

Assassin's Creed 4 (2 Phantoms Available) ($5)

COD : Ghosts ($8)

does any1 have a me3 possibly with dlc share or mwf3 eu dlc?

toejam and earl bundle and on sale! any shares of this?

Watch Dogs PS3

Resell   20$
    1 - sdit (host)
    2 - kakuzuaff

Phantom  10$
    1 - degenerazn
    2 - kakuzuaff

Ohh! Shiny new thread!

It has been a very long time since I posted in the previous thread. I do my best to keep up with recent activities.

I am not sure if any one remembers but there was a free Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (PS3) slot for people in line. What is the status of the slot?

can we download Trine 2 demo now and unlock the full game by downloading a key or restoring licenses when we buy the full version via plus?

I really don't want to download it twice because my monthly limit is 100GB. I still have around 6GB left. and I'm hoping to download it if that's possible, as tomorrow is the last day of the month. can I activate the full game later without downloading it twice?

I've created a Wiki thread for GS groups, which I'll link in one of the opening posts of this thread. While the thread is meant to keep track of groups with more than two people, I don't see why you couldn't do PS4 groups as well. 

You can include specific info for a group, such as release date and pricing, but have it in the spoiler.

If you have any suggestions, comments or questions, let me know, either through PM, or in here. There is to be no posting in the Wiki thread.

I figure in the case where the thread doesn't work out, it can just be nuked.

Sorry for being such a noob but what's the difference between "resell" and "phantom"?

I suppose that resell is that you buy it and then you can sell to another one but can't you do the same with phantom? I read the first page but i can't find the answer :S

Thanks ;)

5 Days away, calling the out remaining AE players on CAG who wanted to upgrade. Lets go.

Ultra Street Fighter IV DLC add-on

$5.00

$2.50

1.crashinsane

Off Topic: Have 26 dollars from the point to dollar conversion that's going to expire tomorrow on my Xbox and don't know what to buy.  Most of the games I want I already have on my PS3/4.  Any advise?

So according to AMAZON customer reviews... The ps4 version of watch dogs sold 10 times more than the ps3 version. How fucking sad is this ?? PS3 is now officially dead.  :speaktothehand:

Off Topic: Have 26 dollars from the point to dollar conversion that's going to expire tomorrow on my Xbox and don't know what to buy. Most of the games I want I already have on my PS3/4. Any advise?
I don't think they are going to expire so soon. I had some left over points as well so I double checked the xbox site..it says June 1st, 2015 is when points-to-currency balances would expire.

it also says the same date in the email they sent me when they converted mine at the beginning of the year.

It's probably a bit late (day 3 of release already), but is anyone interested in a group for Arcana Heart 3 Love Max?

+1. especially considering we would still be at gameshare group thread #2 without your and his pointless posts. how boring.
You forgot to including yourself in there bud. Considering your post sparked the "pointless" responses. What did your original post have to do with gamesharing again? Maybe CAG should be cutting off these pointless posts at the source...

Still looking folks to fill up the Super Robot Wars Z3 (JP) group with Pancakes... So far there's slots for both Resell and Phantom.

Anyone have PS4 timeshares or phantoms of these? Looking for:

-Octodad

-Transistor

-Escape Plan

Also wondering if anyone can help our USFIV group and host for us :)

From the Bungie weekly update:

c4spammer Can the Destiny beta work on more than one account if the accounts are on the same console? Please answer - I need to know before it's too late.

One Beta Code. One Guardian. There can be only one.
So it sounds like you'll only be able to play on the account you activate the beta on.

Looking for (PS4. Would rather Phantoms but willing to discuss resells depending on price):

LEGO Marvel

Tomb Raider

Thief

SteamWorld Dig

Trials

Ghosts

Have PS3 resells of NHL 14 for $10 and WWE2K14 with the season pass for $18

I don't think they are going to expire so soon. I had some left over points as well so I double checked the xbox site..it says June 1st, 2015 is when points-to-currency balances would expire.

it also says the same date in the email they sent me when they converted mine at the beginning of the year.
I see that now thats

Are there any Watch Dogs (PS3) phantoms for sale or better start a group?
I'll P.M you in a bit

With that said, I got 2 extra resells available (maybe 3, since I just beat the game) and some other junk that I updated from my first post near the begging of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back