Master Reboot (PS3) $7.64 +

$2.55

1.rams (host)

2.rpg

----

$1.27

1.prof

Come on, dudes. Only one more needed!
RPG or Rams, let me know when either of you guys finish and looking to sell.

Selling - Child of Light (PS3) resell for $2!

Finally got around to getting 100% :)
PM incoming.

+1. especially considering we would still be at gameshare group thread #2 without your and his pointless posts. how boring.
YES, thank you. It is like there is no acknowledgment of tremendous price we have all paid. 8 Gameshare threads, who would have thought we could survive this many. I just trudge along with the hope that the horrors we all experience now will ensure that my children never have to go through it.

The Pre-Alpha worked fine from multiple accounts. Obviously could have changed since then.
It's also possible that they just don't understand the question. The way I'm thinking they're reading it is "Can the code be redeemed on multiple accounts on the same console" which would be an obvious no. But who knows, it could be MMO style where they count it as a service, and lock it to your account.

I guess we'll find out when it comes.

So according to AMAZON customer reviews... The ps4 version of watch dogs sold 10 times more than the ps3 version. How fucking sad is this ?? PS3 is now officially dead.
fmsa52.jpg

From the Bungie weekly update:

So it sounds like you'll only be able to play on the account you activate the beta on.
doubtful. that's probably just the guy not knowing how licensing on consoles works, or giving a false answer to persuade him toget his own copy of the beta. every other beta i've been a part of has worked same as gamesharing, even the PS NOW beta. unless it's like FF14 that requires you to sign into bungie's servers with a bungie login, there's no way for them to lock it to one acct.

Anyone have minecraft they can gameshare? Paying!
yes, i would hope you're planning on paying

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah geez. I was wondering why I stopped getting notifications for this thread.
i posted in this and the PSN deals thread and signed on to see 200+ new messages

i don't know how people even know when they're quoted if they don't unfollow every topic they post in lol

edit: every time i post it auto-follows this topic, even after i've unfollowed. how can i make that stop happening?

Selling Diablo 3 (PS3)

Phantom - $5

PM if interested.

Also looking for:
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 1
  • Infamous 1
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Ass. Creed 2 
  • Sly Collection

Actually liking Watch Dogs, glad they included a stealth aspect, I'm a fan of MGS-type stealth and espionage, think I'll try to beat everything with either non-leatthal kills or just plain never-detected =D

But to any other critical gamers like I , WD is just advanced open-world GTA5, not something "AMAZING" just think GTA5 but able to remotely change signal lights or access traps and content. oh and white lines and fuzz everywhere...oh and did I mention, revenge.

Sorry for being so critical, but WD is a "fun" game but its really just another open-world game (-sigh-). Just aiming to 100% and figuring how this plot will end is all thats keeping me from changing to another game. 

not going to mention the un-amazing graphics (c'mon, they need to render an entire RL State, if you expect  breath-taking graphics in this a game, go outside you asshole, learn to lower that rank of "looks" in youre gaming needs) , you shouldnt play games, and I dont want to support the idiots that play games JUST for dem graphics. Me : Story > Gameplay > Multiplayer > Graphics

Shares Post (on pg1 updated)

i posted in this and the PSN deals thread and signed on to see 200+ new messages

i don't know how people even know when they're quoted if they don't unfollow every topic they post in lol

edit: every time i post it auto-follows this topic, even after i've unfollowed. how can i make that stop happening?
You might have already found the answer, but just go to your settings, "notification options", then underneath the Topics & Posts section there's a checkbox for auto-following threads you post in. :)

heads up to all:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/psn-store-error/m-p/21494591

Specifically:
ony announced today that the PlayStation Network will undergo routine maintenance on Monday, June 2 from 9:50 AM to 3:30 PM PDT. That's 12:50 PM to 6:30 PM EDT. If you have signed in to the PSN any time from May 30 onward you'll still be able to play games online and access entertainment apps like Netflix during the maintenance period. However, the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management service will not be available during the maintenance period. You'll receive a "maintenance" notification if you try to access these services during that time. "We thank you for your patience and support and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause," Sony said.

Does anyone have Earthworm Jim HD that could help me with the multiplayer trophies?
I do but it would have to be sometime next week

Also, this new wolfenstien is one of the best FPS' I've played on last gen. Super good story and gameplay. Easy platinum besides the 100+ collectibles :\

Highly advise you guys check it out, I think a few people are selling it.

Late to the party, but I'm looking for Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3) if anyone has it available. Phantom or resell, I'm not picky. 

Got it! Thanks!

if you're talking about the skip past uber difficulty of course i am (since i'm timesharing), but from what i hear uber is not even hard in the slightest outside of the final boss anyway. enemies don't really seem to flank and you have the rainbow six "lean out of cover" mechanic to boot alongside dual wielding big guns like from perfect dark.

LF Phantom PS3 :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass

is there anyone who can vouch for me so i can get a watch dogs resell. If not thats fine
I think you are the one who would know if someone can vouch for you. The point of a vouch is that its someone who trusts you from interacting with you somehow before hand... not just some random guy who read your post and says "Yeah ill vouch" thats not actually a vouch at all.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

heads up to all:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/psn-store-error/m-p/21494591

Specifically:
ony announced today that the PlayStation Network will undergo routine maintenance on Monday, June 2 from 9:50 AM to 3:30 PM PDT. That's 12:50 PM to 6:30 PM EDT. If you have signed in to the PSN any time from May 30 onward you'll still be able to play games online and access entertainment apps like Netflix during the maintenance period. However, the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management service will not be available during the maintenance period. You'll receive a "maintenance" notification if you try to access these services during that time. "We thank you for your patience and support and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause," Sony said.
Are you sure this isn't today? lol, I had issues just syncing my trophies or staying in chat...kept getting disconnected :/

Yeah that store update is also screwing with a lot of people. 1.09 is a mess. Couldn't sign into the store yesterday, but could still access downloads through account management > download list.

Child of Light ps3 resell - $2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSDtFb2b9Q

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)

Resell $20

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) SmoothJazz

------------

Phantom $10

1.) Brockothoko

2.)

only 1 slot left.

game is out in a week on PSN.

Are you sure this isn't today? lol, I had issues just syncing my trophies or staying in chat...kept getting disconnected :/

^ saw other people complaining about PSN on another forum too.

Yeah that store update is also screwing with a lot of people. 1.09 is a mess. Couldn't sign into the store yesterday, but could still access downloads through account management > download list.

Child of Light ps3 resell - $2
It finally update last night to 1.10 for me and it works fine now.

Watch Dogs looks kinda bad on ps3 because they didnt have enough budget on ps3 as their predicted sales amounts on ps3 were too low, too bad on ps4 they enforce drm+plus so much

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

snakey, if you're still looking for someone to go in on Murdered: Soul Suspect with you, I'm down.

Also looking for a Child of Light PS4 share. Resell or phantom.

Watch Dogs looks truly horrible on ps3 because they didnt have enough budget on ps3 as their predicted sales amounts on ps3 were too low, i am kinda glad on ps4 they enforce drm+plus so less ticks and leeches are around.
i know right? ps3 must be dead because of those absolutely terrible graphics i almost fainted when i saw how bad the title screen's font and colors were. rip ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back