CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks kid. really helpful. its not like anyone of the "old jerks" here in this thread who think they own CAG would have dealt with a 0 feedback person anyways :D

and thats why a friend has a good feedback account here and he gives me the resells i want..

i only come here to call out the jerks who bully new users until the mods delete you idiots
U wot m8t?

thanks kid. really helpful. its not like anyone of the "old jerks" here in this thread who think they own CAG would have dealt with a 0 feedback person anyways :D

and thats why a friend has a good feedback account here and he gives me the resells i want..

i only come here to call out the jerks who bully new users until the mods delete you idiots
Actually it sort of looks like you only come here to...oh wait. You dont come here anymore. Cause your banned. Bummer.

Also, gotta love the fake negative feedback given to Albani. Scrub-a-licious.

Whats up with the sudden downpour of absolute squids making their way onto our forum? Pretty lame. At least were getting rid of them as fast as they can spawn from the depths of their grandmas basements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn good reason why another site I am a member of makes you have to have a star before you can get in on shares. Makes total sense and keeps some of the bad seeds out.

Damn good reason why another site I am a member of makes you have to have a star before you can get in on shares. Makes total sense and keeps some of the bad seeds out.
And we have the same system. Lazy people just don't bother to use it. We have a feedback system as well as requiring people without a good amount of feedback to provide a full deposit beforehand. I personally will never sell a resell to someone with less than 5 feedback, no need to take that risk/put the risk on the other resell just for a few measly bucks.

Personally I would make a point in the OP to just say "resells can be resold at any time, phantoms can not" - this does not harm anything and answers a question that is asked way too frequently in this thread. After that, whenever someone asks a question that's answered in the original post of this thread, DON'T ANSWER IT: LINK THEM TO THE ORIGINAL POST. let them do their own research, doing it for them only promotes laziness which we have way too much of on here nowdays. laziness breeds albashas.

People promoting this thread/thread shares on GTZ and including shares in their sigs are why we're getting a lot of new members. Also a lot of people are probably getting PS4's and just going to the playstation board and seeing this thread at the top. If thread veterans wanted to be able to make groups without newbies joining, I made a subboard for making groups in the library a while ago. Nobody used it so I removed it. If people want me to put it back up I will.

Lastly, if you're a newbie, please don't try to give people advice unless you're 110% sure of it. Especially that dude from vietnam who nobody can understand, no offense.

After this post I hope we can get back on topic. We have like 3 pages dedicated to scamming talk, I think we've all said our peace at this point.

Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart DLC - $0.75 timeshare (available now)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 - $1 phantom (available now)

The Last of Us Online Pass - $0.33 phantom (available now)

WWE 2K14 (EU/UK) - $2.50 phantom (available 6/25)

1. iknowlondon

2. Yanksfan or ProfessorStotch

If my friend has a UK share of WWE 2K14 and I have a US share of WWE 2K14. Would be able to play together?

Dlc isn't an issue. I know that won't cross regions. Just don't know about online play.

[quote name="extra80" post="11798262" timestamp="1401380296"]Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Wolfenstein: The New Order, Soul Calibur V - 10 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - 4 $
Babel Rising, Eat Them - 2 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $
MLB 14 - 22 $

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$0.5
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4) - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment[/quote]
@extra80 bro, check your inbox

[quote name="Pravado" post="11822378" timestamp="1402173064"]@AFC Naruto bro, check the thread. he literally just posted yesterday that if you don't get a response it's for a reason.[/quote]
?

Thanks 4 the advice, tho...

WWE 2K14 (EU/UK) - $2.50 phantom (available 6/25)

the last of us pass eu or us?

Also LF ffx eu version

Good enough for me. I will give you the result.
Trophy DLC mentioned they separate players based on region. Now whether that means you won't even be able to invite, I'm not sure. Why not try it before you buy it?

the last of us pass eu or us?
It's the online pass he's selling, not the season pass.

@AFC Naruto bro, check the thread. he literally just posted yesterday that if you don't get a response it's for a reason.
I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to AFC Naruto, who has been here for a couple of years.

1. iknowlondon

I'll take one of those WWE phantoms.

report it to a mod, and tell him that this guy is probably an alt user of an already banned member, and to ban their IP and not just their account to prevent them from having to keep coming back here to mod bogus feedback

Off topic

The day shadowlombax made an account (or a few days after idk) he messaged me about gamesharing ( I was still new). I googled his name and it showed a YouTube video, in the video was a convo about how he stole an account from the uploader. The uploader posted a video about how he got scammed, then a I messaged him on YT. He admitted to stealing the account because payback for some reason I dont remember. A couple days later the video gets taken down. I never brought it up in the thread but I reported all this from his pm, I said he was stalking me and shit. If something else were ever to occur I'd bring it up. Sorry, I could have avoided all this.

On topic:

Looking to reserve a copy of Resident Evil 6, I bought it a million times but this time it's for a friend... No seriously... O_O

Looking to reserve a copy of Resident Evil 6, I bought it a million times but this time it's for a friend... No seriously... O_O
The copy you gave me it's yours man. I haven't acctivated it and I don't think I will ever play that game so you can take it :)

I'll take the other phantom.

The copy you gave me it's yours man. I haven't acctivated it and I don't think I will ever play that game so you can take it :)
No I'm going to pay for it, I made the mistake of taking back a copy I gave to Lemstar and I would feel worse for doing that again.
These two guys (and others) are the main reason I stay here at all. This is the perfect example of how great our community can be. Neither looking out for their own best interest and just interested in being helpful and nice.

Might as well start a group for it. If I can fill this I'll be incredibly happy

Demon's Souls (EU, has it's own trophy set separate from US version, and is in English) - $27 USD (as far as I can tell)

Resell: ($9)

1. Pravado

Phantom ($4.50)

I vow to give all members of the group my items when I'm done with the game, which should make the plat way easier.

Alternatively if anyone has a share, I will pay $9 for a resell, $4.50 for a phantom. Has to be EU version. Again, fairly sure this was on EU ps+, so if you guys want an easy payday, it doesn't get easier than this.

Need this stuff sold quick! 

Two Worlds II - $2 - Resell

Metro Last Light - $4 - Resell

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - $4 - Resell

Far Cry: Blood Dragon - $3 - Resell

PM me - I'll toss in a $1-2 discount if you buy 2 or more

LOL he is GordonGecko (Banned user)
He gave himself fake feedback with his other account
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/487352-meagerhoneybee/?tab=feedback
and both joined in the same date, coincidence huh I don't think so. He bought a $50 PSN Card from a guy who have 0 posts. Hahah nice try Gecko :applause:
I knew I smelled a rat oh wait that's me never mind. Was one of the first to call him out after his first post. Is it possible for CAG to do a IP Address ban? If so why hasn't it happened since this will be the 4th or 6th Account we've banned that belonged to him. Shadow is banned too.

Is WWE still available? Yanks posted, but I wasn't sure if he was referencing wanting that one.

For Sale (fielding offers for now):

[UK] [PS3] Phantom - $10*

Has a PS+ sub valid until June 2015

IGC games (expire June 2015)

Assassin's Creed III 11.2GB
Batman Arkham City 7.5GB
Battlefield 3 12.3GB
Bioshock 2 10.4GB
Bioshock Infinte 6.4GB
Borderlands 2 5.3GB
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons 625MB
Bulletstorm 5.9GB
Catherine 9.3GB
Crysis 2 7.4GB
Demon's Souls 8.2GB
DmC Devil May Cry 6.5GB
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 11.5GB
Far Cry 3 6.3GB
Gianan Sisters: Twisted Dreams 1.7GB
Grid 2 5.3GB
Guacamelee! 327MB
Hitman Absolution 16.1GB
Hotline Miami 565MB
Ico HD 1.7GB
Infamous 2 14GB
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 1GB
Jak II 3.3GB
Jak 3 3GB
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 13.4GB
LittleBigPlanet Karting 13.1GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 5.7GB
Lone Survivor 400MB
Lord of the Rings: War in the North 6.3GB
Mafia II 7.2GB
Malicious 524MB
Mass Effect 3 13.8GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 18.5GB
Metro: Last Light 4.9GB
Mortal Kombat 9GB
Motorstorm RC 600MB
Motorstorm Apocalypse 6.6GB
NBA 2K13 9GB
NBA 2K14 8.7GB
Need For Speed Most Wanted 4.4GB
Okami HD 6.2GB
Payday The Heist 2.4GB
Payday 2 3.9GB
Puppeteer 10.3GB
Rathet & Clank: All 4 One 15.9GB
Remember Me 6.4GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 7.4GB
Saints Row: The Third 7.2GB
Shadow of the Colossus HD 6GB
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 18.5GB
Spec Ops: The Line 5.7GB
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark 264MB
Thomas Was Alone 270MB
Tomb Raider 12.5GB
Uncharted 3 Single Player 11.1GB
Vanquish 11.7GB
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 7.6GB

Looking for.. ehh, what eves. I guess I dont really need anymore games. People never add meh in groups anymore. Y U DO DIS? Feels.jpg

[Off topic]

I wouldn't say nothing about the recent events but after seeing Yanks post i'll add something. It looks opportunist but it's not, believe.
The reason he stated to make keep him here is the same why i like a lot of this place.

You all may know i'm not a US native; in my country gs'ing it's a bit different than here. Things like scam, profiting, take advantage on others, etc... happens more often than in this thread so i choosed to gameshare here.
I'll not lie that i came first for cheap shares but the sense of community in this thread fits on what i believe a real gs community should be.
This community has a lot of nice honest people who are willing to help others, so i don't understand why just a few wanna mess w/ thread bc they don't accept rules, or are greedy or don't know how to behave properly among others.
Really hope this kind of stuff ends sometime even bc it's a minority that acts that way.

PS: Please don't reply me, its nothing personal and i know that my english isn't perfect but i believe it's totally understandable what i had to say, thanks!

----------------------
These two guys (and others) are the main reason I stay here at all. This is the perfect example of how great our community can be. Neither looking out for their own best interest and just interested in being helpful and nice.
You still running your raffle? If so i'll send a PM.

-----------------------

[On topic]

For sell:

Gran Turismo 6 resell - make a offer

Timeshare available:

MGS Ground Zeroes

Fez

Tales of Xillia + Farcry Bloody Dragon + Rain + Thomas was Alone

Dragon's Cronw + One Piece 2

Need for Speed Collection(Hot Pursuit + The Run + Most Wanted)

Batman AC + Alice Madness(w/ dlc)

Aliens Colonial + Flashback

Call of Juarez Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots

Bionic Commando Rearmed - FREE

Trine + Burn Zombie Burn - FREE

** ONLY VET/REGULAR MEMBERS, PLEASE **

For those who like/wanna get easy trophies, I'm also have an EU account w/ Aabs Animals + Noby Noby Boy that i can lend for 1 day or less. If you want just apply below. No need to say 'ONLY...' right?

Looking for.. ehh, what eves. I guess I dont really need anymore games. People never add meh in groups anymore. Y U DO DIS? Feels.jpg
Were you still looking for a Watchdog resell? I don't think anyone added you into a group because everyone made sure they secured one before release ahaha. P.M me if you're still lookin for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back