CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
so even if its a resell, i can still use 1 of the 2 slots for myself? and i dont have to let them keep the account for good?
PS3 Gameshares usually work like this:

Re-sell [each re-sell usually pays 1/3 of the price of the games(s)]

Phantom [each phantom usually pays 1/6 of the price of the game(s)]

PS4 Gameshares usually work like this:

Re-sell [re-sell usually pays 58%-60% of the price of the game(s)]

Phantom [phantom usually pays 40%-42% of the price of the game(s)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling Watch Dogs for $10-$18, PSN money only. i prefer $15

or trade it for FF X remaster (USA region)

Off-topic but I know alot of people here have Watch Dogs. Anyone here up for mobile (me) vs console (you)? Surprisingly fun. PM me your PSN id.

Selling 3 accounts, and giving 1 for free! All will be Resells.

Acc 1 ($6.50)
-Crysis 2
-Tomb Raider
-Batman Arkham City Ultimate Bundle
-Crysis 2
-Quantum Conundrum(PSN Game)

Acc 2 ($5.50)
-Crysis 3: Hunter Ed.
-Farcry 3

Acc3 ($2.00)
-MX Vs. ATV: Alive
Assassin's Creed 2: Ultimate Ed.

FREE!:
-Sonic Adventures
-Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Is account 1 supposed to have Crysis 1?

because it's bug price...so i'm not sell =)) this is why i said 4 phantom ..not 2 resell 2 phantom

already pm u for selling ufc phantom slot
bug price? you are growing increasingly frustrating, i can't be the only one that feels this way. I have no problem with consistent broken english, I have a problem with consistently changing the community formula without any elaboration and not communicating thoughts clearly whatsoever. even after your response i have no idea what 4 phantoms means. also if you've already pm'd someone and they haven't responded and read the message, take the hint

Can anyone with Dead Space 3 and Tomb raider help me get some trophies? PM me if you can lend a hand. Thanks.

For dead space 3 i need the co-op trophies. 

For Tomb Raider I need the need 20 turret kills, 1 zip line kill, and 6 melee kill, 

[quote name="Lemstar" post="11865110" timestamp="1403551431"]Any takers?

XBlaze: Code Embryo (PS3)

Resell ($13.57)
1. Lemstar

Phantom ($4.54)
3.[/quote]

I may be interested if we get more people.

Can anyone with Dead Space 3 and Tomb raider help me get some trophies? PM me if you can lend a hand. Thanks.

For dead space 3 i need the co-op trophies.

For Tomb Raider I need the need 20 turret kills, 1 zip line kill, and 6 melee kill,
If you can't find anyone with Dead Space 3, a regular can borrow my slot. Since Tomb Raider was free on PS+, you shouldn't have a problem finding someone with the game.

anyone see pancakes? He's in my transformers group and hasnt responded to my pm yet. Just in case, would anyone be up for a resell spot of Transformers Dark Spark for PS4?

anyone see pancakes? He's in my transformers group and hasnt responded to my pm yet. Just in case, would anyone be up for a resell spot of Transformers Dark Spark for PS4?
I pm'd him a few times about something a few weeks ago. Never even read them. Even quoted a post of his telling him to check PMs, never responded.

Acct: #1 $12 Phantom (JP)
Shin Koihime Musou
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)
BlazBlue Chronophantasma
-Kokonoe DLC
-Yuuki Terumi DLC
-All DLC Color Palettes
-Classic Noel

Acct: #2  $10 Phantom
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack
Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack
Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack
Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #4  $5 Phantom

The Last of Us

Acct: #4  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Acct: #5  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15

Battlefield 4 w/ China Rising DLC

Acct: #6  / $7 Resell

Grand Theft Auto V

Acct: #7 $5 Phantom

Disgaea D2 w/DLC

-Fuka & Desco
-Rozalin

-Liliel

-Adell

-Salvatore

-Raspberyl
Acct: #5 $4 Phantom
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance w/DLC
-Blade Wolf
-Jetstream

Acct: #6 Phantom $3
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 wDLC

Acct: #11 $5 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #12 $4 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #13 $5 Resell
DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

theyre all U.S. created accounts minus the first. if prices seem abnormal (high) just pm me with an offer  since i dont really know what going price on certain shit is.

sidentote: also got Borderlands 2, PS All-Stars, Bioshock 1 & Infinite (inc season pass), Tomb Raider, Injustice (nearly complete dlc), batman arkham origins, diablo 3 n more on seperate accounts but to not make the post longer, did this.

Not sure why I'm posting this instead of Snake, but Snake is looking to get Sniper Elite 3 for PS4 (phantom) on Friday when it releases in Europe. Using CDkeys, you could get the game for around $65. 

Yes, the game releases in the US next Tuesday, but Snake gonna Snake.

If you have an interest in a PS4 resell of the UK version, contact Snake. Using the usual setup, the resell would cost roughly $35, depending on the arrangements made with Snake.

Does anyone happen to have an account with Terraria for PS3 on it that I could borrow for 30 minutes? I'd like to get my saves onto my vita but Idk what old account I had with it on there. Most of the old guys here know me and can vouch if needed...

is there anyway to deactivate ps3/ps4 access without the website? I have to wait until August 2nd for it to recharge. I'm sure i could easily make at least 60 bucks with my 200+ games and DLC lol 

Not sure why I'm posting this instead of Snake, but Snake is looking to get Sniper Elite 3 for PS4 (phantom) on Friday when it releases in Europe. Using CDkeys, you could get the game for around $65.

If you have an interest in a PS4 resell of the UK version, contact Snake. Using the usual setup, the resell would cost roughly $35, depending on the arrangements made with Snake.
this is like that time stotch pm'd me asking me if i could help snakey with a trophy lol

Does anyone happen to have an account with Terraria for PS3 on it that I could borrow for 30 minutes? I'd like to get my saves onto my vita but Idk what old account I had with it on there. Most of the old guys here know me and can vouch if needed...
it's free on ps+ this month, just get a 7 day trial off ebay

only vita
exactly. I've had ps+ without interruption since day 1 but Terraria is sadly not cross buy. I was in a share before that had it which is how I have a character on my ps3 I want to upload, but I forget the name/pass of that account. That's why I'm begging lol. Don't want to have to pay $15 just to get my dude back

Is someone making a sniper elite group?

bug price? you are growing increasingly frustrating, i can't be the only one that feels this way. I have no problem with consistent broken english, I have a problem with consistently changing the community formula without any elaboration and not communicating thoughts clearly whatsoever. even after your response i have no idea what 4 phantoms means. also if you've already pm'd someone and they haven't responded and read the message, take the hint
i think i should change it back to phantom...not x2 v.v.v ?

LF: Flash Sales Mini Games(PvZ,......) (x2 or 4 resell slot)

FS: UFC | Phantom | PS4 | 25$

Free for (Old Member) : Twisted Metal | Uncharted 3 + DLC | PS3 | Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back