CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any ps+ codes hit me up, preferable for a week or two or maybe a month, can't afford to buy any increments more than that. I want to start a group for some sale items. Thanks!
Yep, like the guys said you can get a trial from PS store, here.

You'll need a credit card info but if you haven't a US CC you could ask for someone here on thread to get the trial for you.

Looking to purchase resell accounts for PS4:  

Transistor

Wolfenstein: The New Order

PM me if you have anything for sale.  

Transistor_art.jpg
_-Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-PS4-_.jpg

I have a open resell spot of Sniper Elite 3(PS4), its gonna be on a uk account because europe gets it early.

If u want the spot, its $30. and yes uk accounts work on us psn. You'll be able to play tomorrow also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here still play The Last of Us multi? I'd been itching to play with some people, maybe those who have mics? Just reply if you'd like to get something started tonight.

Does anyone here still play The Last of Us multi? I'd been itching to play with some people, maybe those who have mics? Just reply if you'd like to get something started tonight.
I haven't played in awhile, but you could add me. I wouldn't mind getting a couple games in. I also have a mic, but I scream a lot so I think it's better off for me to not use it lol. The other's I played with were Pravado and Albani if they were interested

edit: Finally got a physical copy of SSFIV:AE, so if anyone wants to spar feel free to also add me. Wanna try and brush up on Poison

I haven't played in awhile, but you could add me. I wouldn't mind getting a couple games in. I also have a mic, but I scream a lot so I think it's better off for me to not use it lol. The other's I played with were Pravado and Albani if they were interested

edit: Finally got a physical copy of SSFIV:AE, so if anyone wants to spar feel free to also add me. Wanna try and brush up on Poison
I don't mind the screaming. I'm pretty good myself, but I'm pretty sure whoever we play will be way better than us. lol

LF: Flash Sales Mini Games(PvZ,......) (x2 or 4 resell slot)

FS: UFC | Phantom | PS4 | 25$

Free for (Old Member) : Twisted Metal | Uncharted 3 + DLC | PS3 | Phantom

So is this happening? It's already 8:47 my time.
Sorry, yesteday when I wrote that a few minutes later, a total blackout happened on my city (I don't know why lol) and I just got to sleep.
We can play today if you have some free time.

I've actually never known that English wasn't your first language.
Haha I'll take that as a compliment. This little english that I know I've learned from watching movies and playing videogames. My country, Albania speeks a different language called "shqip"

Sorry for the offtopic anyone.

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

[UK] [PS4] Child of Light - $0.50/week 

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week 

[PS4] Entwined - $0.25/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week (Phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:

Transistor

The Last of Us + Season Pass

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

Sniper Elite 3 got a 8.3 from ign. It has full story co-op and a vsync option so u can either play with 30 fps or 60 fps :D

There's a rumor that the heists for GTA Online might be added in just in time for the July 4th weekend.

Available for rent (PS4):

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1 for the first Week, $0.50 cents for additional week. (currently rented)

Should of posted this here a few days ago.

But if you're on the fence about EA Sports UFC, take a look at this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOT_3U4rZM

Should of posted this here a few days ago.

But if you're on the fence about EA Sports UFC, take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOT_3U4rZM
Dem body spammers. UFC is fun but way too much spamming going on, body punches are too op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back