CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Haha just messing with ya guys
But I am serious about the uncharted 4 Thief's end group
Anyone interested in Uncharted 4?
Right now bro you are the clumsy nerd in the platoon who shoots an assault rifle for the first time with his eyes closed and the kick back causes your platoon to duck for cover.

Hey guys, are you having trouble syncing trophies? It's taking too much time to do it these days, today it took 30min. My connection is ok, acessing PSN either just sync thing.

Idk why Sony keep updating PS3 firmware since they never fixed problems like this. Seems that the only way to get things fixed is to jump to next gen =(

----------------------------------

Also on topic, as for my Zen Pinball group, i'll keep posting for this week. If i don't get it completed i'll cover the phantom costs and take both PS3 resells. If the members of group agree in waiting i'll be setting the account next weekend.

Zen Pinball 2 megapack( all major packs plus other single ones, totalling more than 30 tables) -$80

PS4
Resell - $26.67
1.stillshadow
Phantom - $13.33
2.tokyostomp

PS3
Resells - $13.33
1.mark77(host)
Phantoms - $6.67
3.crashlen0

***ONLY REGULARS, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!****

Persona 5 announced for PS4... fuck Yeah!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y5U8n4Ie3I

I know it's too early but does anyone want to start a group with me?

Resell $35
1. Albani
Phantom $25

Now way! I thought they wouldn't show anything before TGS at least this year. Looks way different than I thought it would.

For Sale:

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old Iron King + Crown of the Ivory King Phantom - $10 (available Sept.24)

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $5

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $7

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1.25/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Bound by Flame

Child of Light [UK]

Infamous Second Son

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metro Redux 

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief 

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Transistor

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein: TNO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, are you having trouble syncing trophies? It's taking too much time to do it these days, today it took 30min. My connection is ok, acessing PSN either just sync thing.

Idk why Sony keep updating PS3 firmware since they never fixed problems like this. Seems that the only way to get things fixed is to jump to next gen =(
Has to be psn, trophy synching messing up for me too on ps4 (at least a few hours ago) it wouldn't take forever and get stuck (like ps3) I would just keep getting errors

Tons of announcements at sony's pre-tgs conference. PS4 themes, bloodborne release date, and a lot of games coming to ps4: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Disgaea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, new Ys game, Persona 5, Bladestorm: Hundred Years War & Nightmare, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, and more. Awesome stuff.

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4), comes out tomorrow. PM me or add yourself.

Resellable ($35):
Phantom ($25): Jersiah

Also selling UFC (PS4) Resellable, PM me if interested

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4), comes out tomorrow. PM me or add yourself.

Resellable ($35):
Phantom ($25): Jersiah
Yarg, I would have taken that but it would just go on the backlog. I've still not finished DW8 - Complete and I love those games.

Shit! WTF Sony banned my account for a week ! God damn you sony :/
Edit : LOL , Glitching in bo2 is not good . Used to do it and got a one week ban :/
You DO realize that even though this has nothing to do with game sharing, people are going to see the fact that you got banned for something and add it to the list of reasons not to trust you, right? Why would you post this?

I'm the first one to criticize this community for assuming everybody is a scammer. Being scam-paranoid is one of the reasons our community fell apart a couple of years ago and many of us regulars left. But in this case, I have to go with the crowd. You really seem like a potential scammer.

Even if he ain't a scammer, he seems like a dumbass. And to quote the great red foreman "I have a zero tolerance policy for dumbassery"

Just need 1 more phantom still.  Need to complete this group before the end of today in order to get the discount!

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (All 4 DLCs) - $22 (Or $29.99 if we can't get the code)

Resells: $7.33 Each

1. StarShadow

2. Just2Dirty (Can switch to phantom if someone needs a resell)

Phantoms: $3.67 Each

1. McSmashstuff

**Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th when the 4th DLC drops.**

Also if anyone is interested in buying a Madden 15 resell for PS3 PM me ASAP.

Even if he ain't a scammer, he seems like a dumbass. And to quote the great red foreman "I have a zero tolerance policy for dumbassery"
S/He is a complete tool and everyone should ignore him/her. Just getting a rise by all the responses.

On another note, might be joining the ps4 party by the end of the year. Thinking of purchasing my brother one for his 16th.

S/He is a complete tool and everyone should ignore him/her. Just getting a rise by all the responses.
On another note, might be joining the ps4 party by the end of the year. Thinking of purchasing my brother one for his 16th.
dcb8fac9dd1e4b6a1ae3ae43da0d3bfff53d3cdcc83395cb8fb4df770e302287.jpg

FOR SALE

Bioshock 2 Ultimate Edition, non-resell, $1.67
Tales of Grace f, non-resell, $1.67​

Lemstar, are you still hosting a The Wolf Among Us Season Pass group?

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass, PlayStation 3, $9.79

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens, and Pantsu_ are interested in a non-resell slot.

I see you are playing red dead, let me know if you want to get some of the mp trophies, I need most of them.

Already read 26 pages =))

Some old ps 3 games - for phantom or resell 0_0
10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Anyone recommend a good ps4 game? getting bored with what I have.
transistor

warframe

mercenary kings

hotline miami

rogue legacy

guacamelee

killzone

ps4 has not enough exclusives is what you meant to say tokyo, ps4 has plenty of games to play

DAMN. i thought destiny was coming out tmrw. now i gotta wait another week? weak.

I see you are playing red dead, let me know if you want to get some of the mp trophies, I need most of them.
I'm good all day on Sunday's for a solid few hours, so hit me up. Usually Friday night's and Saturdays too but I'm probably gonna do overtime at work.

Anybody with Diablo 3 UEE for ps3 can I time share it or use your resell for just a day? I'll pay :D or if anybody has a phantom that be even better lol.

For Sale:

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
Burnout Crash - $2
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
Lone Survivor - $1
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Rayman 3 HD - $1
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Record of Agarest War 1, 2, Zero - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD - $6
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Crysis - $3
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

Anyone selling a TLOU Remastered Resell (without a locked phantom on the acct)?

If not

TLOU Remastered (PS4)

Resell: $30

- Pravado

Phantom: $20

-

FOR SALE

Bioshock 2 Ultimate Edition, non-resell, $1.67
Tales of Grace f, non-resell, $1.67​

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens, and Pantsu_ are interested in a non-resell slot.
I'm not interested anymore, because Strange selling me his Wolf Among Us (PS3 resell) slot. Thanks though.

Available for Pre-order 9/30 with following bonus:

- Exclusive PS3 Theme

- Complete Colors DLC Pack - Additional colors for all 19 characters

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $59.99

Resell $20

1. darkpal245 (host)

2. Clydeshebang

Phantom $10

1. Bigwig_rah

2. GinnTokki

Jennifer Lawrence is hot...if you've seen what I've seen from last night...

Have a resell slot of TWD Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us for sale (PS3),

both on the same account.

I'd still like to! Maybe changing phantom pricing to something more normal might help?

Resell ($4.90)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.63)

Prob won't fill the three phantom slots, but I'll most likely buy the account anyway and sell the other phantoms later

- Exclusive PS3 Theme

Resell $20

1. darkpal245

Phantom $10

1. Bigwig_rah

2. GinnTokki
Do you guys by any chance need a host for this?

Sad the best game on that list is a indie lol
Not sad to me. To me, Gameplay triumphs all other aspects of a game, not graphics. The only difference between indies and aaa produced games are graphics. I'll take 30 great indies over 200 mediocre aaa games that look nice any day of the week. A game like knack may look pretty, but it ain't all that fun to play compared to indie games like rogue legacy

Now granted, you can get them on ps3 too since indies don't require intense hardware, but I never understood the anti-indie argument outside of a graphics standpoint. The games do look better on ps4 and have much shorter load time than their ps3 counterparts

Important to remember that we live in a purchasing bubble. Most indies are cross buy, so those not gamesharing will be paying the same price regardless of if they're gonna play on ps3 or ps4. Gettin it on ps4 is a bonus for them, and gives people another game to add to their library when they do get a ps4. If these indies weren't coming out, aaa games wouldn't take their place on the release schedule. We're simply getting more content every month, not detracting from the aaa content.

Not sad to me. To me, Gameplay triumphs all other aspects of a game, not graphics. The only difference between indies and aaa produced games are graphics. I'll take 30 great indies over 200 mediocre aaa games any day of the week. Now granted, you can get them on ps3 too since indies don't require intense hardware, but I never understood the anti-indie argument outside of a graphics standpoint
Thats the whole appeal with indie games, you put a fun concept and make it simple and people won't expect too much.

I would just prefer more decent AAA titles/exclusives on a next gen console and I don't do the whole plat thing unless I really like the game so those short/easy plat indies don't really matter.

Indies are fantastic, though since a lot of them are also on the Vita, that is my preferred vehicle. It's not that the PS4 is lacking in good AAA games, it is the industry in general at the moment. This fall will help change that though.

Thats the whole appeal with indie games, you put a fun concept and make it simple and people won't expect too much.

I would just prefer more decent AAA titles/exclusives on a next gen console.
Blame developers for takin too long to refine their products. Less indies doesn't mean more aaa, just as more indies doesn't mean less aaa. Aaa Release dates are what ppl seem to be mad about, and wrongfully put the blame on indies. Not saying you are, but lots of little children are

The real problem is aaa games take a boatload of money to create nowadays to give people the quality in graphics and gameplay they expect and the break even point in copies sold is much higher as a result since prices of games can't be increased. Companies don't want to take big risks anymore. All of us contribute to the problem by gamesharing lol. The ones that do take risks will not put their aaa games on ps+ So soon cause that canibalizes all potential sales. This early in the life cycle especially. I wouldn't expect to see aaa ps+ games for at least another 6 months. Remasters are popping up left and right cause it takes significNtly less financially to create one compared to a new game in that same series

yup, got it saved on my laptop ^_^
Well, at least you'll get some exercise snakey, instead of playing every damn game out there.

Hey! Don't hate on indies, some of the best games to release on the PS4 this year are indies,

like Child of Light and Valiant Hearts. Both by Ubisoft interestingly..

- Exclusive PS3 Theme

Resell $20
1. darkpal245
2.Clydeshebang
Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. GinnTokki

Selling mlb the show 14 resell for Ps4

Comes with code for 30k stubs.

What's a good price? 20?

Let's say 20
$20 is a fantastic price. This is an unbelievable game at a great price. Plus, the account will likely be ready to phantom again in a few months. Good deal for whoever buys this up.

Well, at least you'll get some exercise snakey, instead of playing every damn game out there.

Hey! Don't hate on indies, some of the best games to release on the PS4 this year are indies,

like Child of Light and Valiant Hearts. Both by Ubisoft interestingly..
I definitely agree with CoL. Valiant Hearts is one I want to get to eventually. Glad to hear it is of the same quality.

Yep, def risk. Especially with new IP's, like KoA which was amazing but basically bankrupted the company because it didn't sell well. 

Some of it has to do with the early titles not living to the hype also. Outside of Destiny the only other games I'm planning to get for PS4 that's coming out soon is Middle Earth and GTA5 if the online/save carries over. Everything else is too far away to even think about.

Middle Earth

Resell 35.00

1. Chalupa

Phant 25.00

Yep, def risk. Especially with new IP's, like KoA which was amazing but basically bankrupted the company because it didn't sell well.

Some of it has to do with the early titles not living to the hype also. Outside of Destiny the only other games I'm planning to get for PS4 that's coming out soon is Middle Earth and GTA5 if the online/save carries over. Everything else is too far away to even think about
Cmon, no Dragon Age? I thought you were the king of WRPGs around here.

Sad story there... I'm one of the few that gave KoA a chance and bought it for 360. Wonderful game right from the start, and the DLC was solid too. Re-purchased on PC to play it again as a matter of fact!

Sad story there... I'm one of the few that gave KoA a chance and bought it for 360. Wonderful game right from the start, and the DLC was solid too. Re-purchased on PC to play it again as a matter of fact!
I will admit that I didn't care enough to dig too deep into the story..but didn't they pretty much fuck themselves over with terrible management as well?

bread's done
Back