$10
1. laundrymatt
2. kvntwvlf

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3

11/18

$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope i˝m regular enough :)
Sure, you are. Added to the group. I just thought would have a tougher time finding people interested in ZP, thanks to all joining my group.

EDIT: Also I realize that one of the contentions regarding Locked Phantoms is that your main cannot get trophies. I have a D3 + Destiny account that i did with someone so I've had to wait for Destiny to drop before I can wipe the phantom and make the account primary on my PS4. I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.
Sometime ago, a user related something like that w/ Fifa game if i remember correctly. Don't know if is same case though

------------------------

Zen Pinball 2 megapack( all major packs plus other single ones, totalling more than 30 tables) -$80

PS4
Resell - $26.67
1.stillshadow
Phantom - $13.33
2.tokyostomp

PS3
Resells - $13.33
1.mark77(host)
Phantoms - $6.67
3.crashlen0
4.Tasihun

Anyone selling a TLOU Remastered Resell?

otherwise

TLOU Remastered (PS4)

Resell: $30

- Pravado

Phantom: $20

-
I have a resell I'm not playing right now if you just want to play through it for a week or so. I'm guessing you probably want it permanently for your library tho?

I am sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but what is so good about Transistor?  I watched a couple video's for it yesterday and it didn't look that great.  Maybe it is just something you have to play?  The video's just showed the person getting attacked, then freezing time placing something like 4 points, then starting time again.  What am I missing?

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Legion Edition PS4

Resell $35

Azazael13

Phantom $25

For Sale:

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old Iron King + Crown of the Ivory King Phantom - $10 (available Sept.24)

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $5

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $7

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Bound by Flame

Child of Light [UK]

Infamous Second Son

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Transistor

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein: TNO

I have a resell I'm not playing right now if you just want to play through it for a week or so. I'm guessing you probably want it permanently for your library tho?
nah i just want a permanent copy for myself lol. thanks for the offer tho, but lookin for one to keep

I am sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but what is so good about Transistor? I watched a couple video's for it yesterday and it didn't look that great. Maybe it is just something you have to play? The video's just showed the person getting attacked, then freezing time placing something like 4 points, then starting time again. What am I missing?
It gets the hipster kind of love because it's from the same team that made Bastion. It bored me in less than an hour.

*edit*

The narration is as awesome as it was in Bastion.

why i liked transistor:

its boring at first cause everything is super easy. when the difficulty ramps up, it forces you to switch your play style. you unlock powers through leveling up which you can put in one of 3 slots (passive, active, or sub)

putting a power in the passive slot gives you a passive perk (such as take 25% less damage)

putting a power in the active slot lets you "use" that move (so for example, a move that lets you shoot a beam straight ahead)

putting a power in the sub slot alters the active move it's under (so in the above example, maybe you can create a tri-beam, or a beam that explodes upon impact, or a beam that turns hostile enemies friendly temporarily, etc)

there's a ton of ways to combine the powers that could be used to play stealthily, tank, ranged, etc. and believe me when i say if you think the game is easy, even in ng++, that there are different kind of challenge rooms that will test your patience. even at max level with godlike combinations i barely beat the last arena

the story itself is super good too. you start off finding a sword on a dead body that was found near where you wake up unconcious. the sword speaks to you, and tells you that a group of people put a hit out on you, and stole your voice during an assassination attempt. your character can not talk, but the sword can talk to the player and make guesses at what the main character is feeling. the entire game you're going through this world where environments are artificially created by a human-made device called the "transistor," and the robots that were created by the transistor to help humanity are now going rogue. the group that put a hit out on you wants to control the transistor.. although i forget why they wanted you dead

also the soundtrack is fucking amazing. this song played during the tutorial and i lost my shit at how good it was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tIUr_ex3g

also, where you guys been? those nude leaks were leaked 2 days ago lol

I am sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but what is so good about Transistor? I watched a couple video's for it yesterday and it didn't look that great. Maybe it is just something you have to play? The video's just showed the person getting attacked, then freezing time placing something like 4 points, then starting time again. What am I missing?

Resell $35

Azazael13

Phantom $25
I think it plays better than it looks, because each person will employ their own unique strategy. The best thing it does is an amazing job of setting its tone and atmosphere, with a sense of hopelessness that continues to evolve as the game grows into its story. Like with Bastion, you have an interesting narrative, though this time, the narrative is told to you, rather than being told about you. The melacholic soundtrack only adds to the experience, building slowly as the game advances and continues to heighten the mood.

If you like sci-fi driven stories, fun gameplay and customizable abilities, give it a shot. You could do a lot worse IMO on the indie scene.

why i liked transistor:

its boring at first cause everything is super easy. when the difficulty ramps up, it forces you to switch your play style. you unlock powers through leveling up which you can put in one of 3 slots (passive, active, or sub)

putting a power in the passive slot gives you a passive perk (such as take 25% less damage)

putting a power in the active slot lets you "use" that move (so for example, a move that lets you shoot a beam straight ahead)

putting a power in the sub slot alters the active move it's under (so in the above example, maybe you can create a tri-beam, or a beam that explodes upon impact, or a beam that turns hostile enemies friendly temporarily, etc)

there's a ton of ways to combine the powers that could be used to play stealthily, tank, ranged, etc. and believe me when i say if you think the game is easy, even in ng++, that there are different kind of challenge rooms that will test your patience. even at max level with godlike combinations i barely beat the last arena

the story itself is super good too. you start off finding a sword on a dead body that was found near where you wake up unconcious. the sword speaks to you, and tells you that a group of people put a hit out on you, and stole your voice during an assassination attempt. your character can not talk, but the sword can talk to the player and make guesses at what the main character is feeling. the entire game you're going through this world where environments are artificially created by a human-made device called the "transistor," and the robots that were created by the transistor to help humanity are now going rogue. the group that put a hit out on you wants to control the transistor.. although i forget why they wanted you dead

also the soundtrack is fucking amazing. this song played during the tutorial and i lost my shit at how good it was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tIUr_ex3g

also, where you guys been? those nude leaks were leaked 2 days ago lol
I think it plays better than it looks, because each person will employ their own unique strategy. The best thing it does is an amazing job of setting its tone and atmosphere, with a sense of hopelessness that continues to evolve as the game grows into its story. Like with Bastion, you have an interesting narrative, though this time, the narrative is told to you, rather than being told about you. The melacholic soundtrack only adds to the experience, building slowly as the game advances and continues to heighten the mood.

If you like sci-fi driven stories, fun gameplay and customizable abilities, give it a shot. You could do a lot worse IMO on the indie scene.
Man..you've got me interested/intrigued to play now...

lol Oh you missed out my friend! Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton, and a few of the Glee girls...
Is Victoria Justice even of legal age yet? Lol..I remember her from iCarly a few years ago

[quote name="ludwigfrech" post="12057431" timestamp="1409611458"]I'm looking to fill a FIFA 15 Ps4 group

Resell - $35
- ludwigfrech

Phantom - $25
-[/quote]

I'll take the phantom if it's still available!

I have phantom :

-Battlefield 4 ($2)

-Drakengard 3 Digital Collector's Edition (DLC + Theme + Japanese Voice Pack) ($8)

-Call of Duty Black Ops + Black Ops 2 Bundle (Full game + 2 DLC for each game) ($8)

I want to trade with:

-Tales of Xillia 2

-Injustice God Among Us Ultimate Edition

-Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate + some DLC

Please PM me for information.

Because i'm new, I will only go trade and go first with someone has high rep. If you want to test, can use TeamViewer.

Looking to find a PS4 Resell slot of PVZ : Garden Warfare. I would be willing to purchase a slot from someone or I would be fine with borrowing a copy from someone that isn't using their slot at the moment. Send me a PM if you have one available. 

I am pretty sure I have a good enough reputation to be able to purchase a resell slot and not have anyone feel like they might get scammed :D

Looking to find a PS4 Resell slot of PVZ : Garden Warfare. I would be willing to purchase a slot from someone or I would be fine with borrowing a copy from someone that isn't using their slot at the moment. Send me a PM if you have one available.

I am pretty sure I have a good enough reputation to be able to purchase a resell slot and not have anyone feel like they might get scammed :D
Can anyone vouch for you? Please post links to your trophy card from 8 different sites.

We might need a deposit from you...

I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.
To dig this up as I haven't looked at the thread all day:

Were you playing while signed into your account or the phantom account? Because I was thinking about this and the only way I could see you being able to earn the trophies on your main would be if it let you play the game on your main while having the LP signed in (log in on LP, switch user to your main). I don't know if anyone has tried this or not, and I have no way to check if it works myself.

^ that doesn't work. if you're logged into a locked phantom and go back to switch to your main it will ask you to log back into the first account mid-game

there's no way to get trophies on your main with a locked phantom. you are probably just activated as primary and not realizing it

Got a little secret will surprise ya guys . It is a old scammer returning if he does not will to reply I will post him here
Thank you
Regards . cyborg

To dig this up as I haven't looked at the thread all day:
Were you playing while signed into your account or the phantom account? Because I was thinking about this and the only way I could see you being able to earn the trophies on your main would be if it let you play the game on your main while having the LP signed in (log in on LP, switch user to your main). I don't know if anyone has tried this or not, and I have no way to check if it works myself.
^ that doesn't work. if you're logged into a locked phantom and go back to switch to your main it will ask you to log back into the first account mid-game

there's no way to get trophies on your main with a locked phantom. you are probably just activated as primary and not realizing it
Umm thats exactly how I play D3..I start it on the other account and right in the beginning switch over to my account. Even though there is a lock on the game I hit X. it opens the game and it loads the save file from my profile and not the profile its actually under. Is it not supposed to be letting me do that?

Also because d3 shows up as a lock on my main profile and I had to deactivate myself so the phantom could play, I'm sure it's not activated on my ps4

And also also, maybe this had something to do with it but originally I did activate the account on my ps4. I played d3 the first day it dropped (on my main) and then deactivated the next day. Maybe that had something to do with it as well?

Phantoms for sale

The Last of Us: Left Behind $2.50
Crash Bandicoot 1+2+3 + Spyro the Dragon 1+2+3 $1
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Million Fighters Pack $3
XBlaze Code: Embryo $4
God of War: Ascension + all multiplayer DLC $3
Persona 4 Arena + Divekick $2
Strider (PS3) $2.50
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3) $4
Armored Core: Verdict Day $1
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $3
Ico + Shadow of the Colossus HD $2

GTZ has a list of games where locked phantoms can earn trophies on main.

Hence why I want a locked phantom of Diablo 3: UEE.

I do this as well with fifa 14.
I start it with my second controller logged into the account. Then hit ps button in my other controller and switch over to my main account and go into the game. Even with the locked sign I get into it. And play it on my main.
The one important thing is that you have to keep the controller that is logged into the phantom account plugged into the ps4 so it never shuts off due to inactivity.

I don't even use a second controller (nor own one lol) maybe it's picking up my kbm

Got a little secret will surprise ya guys . It is a old scammer returning if he does not will to reply I will post him here
Thank you
Regards . cyborg
Oh sorry, you already missed the welcome back surprise party we threw for you a couple hours ago.

Thank you
Regards . cyborg
I know my name is swell and all, but kindly not type out my name more than three times in one post.

Because if you do, I'll show up in a mirror at night when you least suspect it and tea bag you till you can't get tea bagged no more.

Thanks. Also, would appreciate the speaking of proper english.

Jeez, can we keep the talk of such to a minimum. Won't mention it, but move those talks to the site Raiborg made. We can discuss it there. Or keep it to PMs please.

Care to share the list? I would want to same ones.
Credit to Amir

COD Ghosts
Lego Marvel
Lego Movie
FIFA
Injustice
Madden 25
Strider
MLB® 14 THE SHOW
Diablo 3

I've yet to test any though as U don't have any locked slots.

Umm thats exactly how I play D3..I start it on the other account and right in the beginning switch over to my account. Even though there is a lock on the game I hit X. it opens the game and it loads the save file from my profile and not the profile its actually under. Is it not supposed to be letting me do that?

Also because d3 shows up as a lock on my main profile and I had to deactivate myself so the phantom could play, I'm sure it's not activated on my ps4

And also also, maybe this had something to do with it but originally I did activate the account on my ps4. I played d3 the first day it dropped (on my main) and then deactivated the next day. Maybe that had something to do with it as well?
I never knew about that. I tried it on two different games and neither worked, figured it was like that for every game. This is interesting news

So finally i got my PS4 today :bouncy:  a big difference between PS3 & PS4  . will be looking for some timeshares soon :beer:

Wouldnt that be more along the lines of theft lol

EDIT: Also I realize that one of the contentions regarding Locked Phantoms is that your main cannot get trophies. I have a D3 + Destiny account that i did with someone so I've had to wait for Destiny to drop before I can wipe the phantom and make the account primary on my PS4. I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.
If the D3 account a sub account or something?

[quote name="Azazael13" post="12057551" timestamp="1409614909"]I am sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but what is so good about Transistor? I watched a couple video's for it yesterday and it didn't look that great. Maybe it is just something you have to play? The video's just showed the person getting attacked, then freezing time placing something like 4 points, then starting time again. What am I missing?

Resell $35
Azazael13

Phantom $25[/quote]

can you add me to the list as phantom

there is only one scammer he's original identity is not even shadowlombax. u can not even imagine who was he in the past if u think its me then keep thinking!

Digimon All-Star Rumble

Resell
1. Pancaked

Phantom
1.Blublue4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgY-seKGm3U

Destiny group still has a $35 Guardian edition (game+both expansions) resell available.

If someone wants to PM me with a link/s to the hacked pics that would be cool. 

bread's done
Back