CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Thanks though...
Surgeon Simulator FTW

Wouldnt that be more along the lines of theft lol

EDIT: Also I realize that one of the contentions regarding Locked Phantoms is that your main cannot get trophies. I have a D3 + Destiny account that i did with someone so I've had to wait for Destiny to drop before I can wipe the phantom and make the account primary on my PS4. I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.
Hey bro please explain in detail in one post maybe this can encourage the use of more locked phantoms and bring the cost of shares down a bit. If it works though :/

Can anyone vouch for you? Please post links to your trophy card from 8 different sites.
Man i just checked his feedback its atrocious

Umm thats exactly how I play D3..I start it on the other account and right in the beginning switch over to my account. Even though there is a lock on the game I hit X. it opens the game and it loads the save file from my profile and not the profile its actually under. Is it not supposed to be letting me do that?

Also because d3 shows up as a lock on my main profile and I had to deactivate myself so the phantom could play, I'm sure it's not activated on my ps4

And also also, maybe this had something to do with it but originally I did activate the account on my ps4. I played d3 the first day it dropped (on my main) and then deactivated the next day. Maybe that had something to do with it as well?
so basically if a phantom were to start playing after dling and switch to his main it would work then the resell can deactivate ?

So finally i got my PS4 today :bouncy: a big difference between PS3 & PS4 . will be looking for some timeshares soon :beer:
Welcome to the PS4 elitist BRUH SNAKEY DO YOUR JOB AND UPDATE THE COT DAMN ELITIST GROUP. Lets stomp these PS3 peasant out of the yard

Yo here is his email , haha little kid , first scams account from websites and sells them for money[attachment=7806:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo here is his email , haha little kid , first scams account from websites and sells them for money
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
charge your phone bruh

snakeybro, on 02 Aug 2014 - 10:58 PM, said:

PS4 MASTER RACE

pravado

snakeybro

stillshadow

tehreaper

Yanksfan

laundrymatt

Strange

Clonesniper

KB24

kb420mcl

mr cheeses

synnarc

SamoUs

Raiborg

kennymase

Turk Februrary

Mikey115

heavyd814life

extra80

will.gtz

bogydogy

iknowlondon

hongduc.wb

qdizzle

Dormin

Azazael13

MiaFLSurf

akbeast17

GraveRobberX

Jersiah

breakfuss

Brockothoko

Amir

Emoney244

catspit

ashtonreeves

swaggerbot3k

4th Horseman

Marauder

TheCro

Boosted

notalunchbox

smtipple

mageshadow

Joshbillion

Dgenx

Blabadon

Smoothjazz

Setup

The Empire grows

I may talk weird but i am no scamming dude , please fit this in . just make the thread funny , but wont do that any more guys.

[quote name="Azazael13" post="12058823" timestamp="1409662667"]If you are fine paying the full $60 and I will refund $35 after I reset the account.[/quote]

sure, pmed you.

don't u guys  even thought that he was a scammer? I was gonna pay him 4 but the paypal email scared me off,

Can anyone translate this?
Nobody cares, just ignore him. I personally think it's hilarious that someone who claims to have found this site through a google search apparently has a. Full history on past scammers. But really, just ignore him and he'll get his ban eventually like he always does.

Nobody cares, just ignore him. I personally think it's hilarious that someone who claims to have found this site through a google search apparently has a. Full history on past scammers. But really, just ignore him and he'll get his ban eventually like he always does.
none talked to you like what the hell man , you were a noob you were not a super moderator when the site was published on web. and nah bruh! maybe i was banned in your thoughts. i never cared what u split out of your mouth.

Still looking for (PS4/Resell):

- infamous first light
- rayman legends
- tomb raider
- Diablo 3
- plants vs zombies
- sniper elite 3
- valiant hearts
- murdered: soul suspect
- wolfestein
- bf4

pm me

none talked to you like what the hell man , you were a noob you were not a super moderator when the site was published on web. and nah bruh! maybe i was banned in your thoughts. i never cared what u split out of your mouth.
Everybody here does some off-topic posts every once in a while but you are exaggerating it. I see like 5 or more posts per page from you when you are debating with other members and sometime even offending them. If you exposed a scammer like you said just report it to a mod and they will take care of it. No need to make like 5 posts about it. This is a gamesharing thread so if you want to join a group or something just message the host and then it's up to him if he want to accepts you in the group or not. You are also free to make your own group about a game so feel free to do it. English is not my first language but I guess what I tried to say is understandable.
I will not reply back so have a good day.

Everybody here does some off-topic posts every once in a while but you are exaggerating it. I see like 5 or more posts per page from you when you are debating with other members and sometime even offending them. If you exposed a scammer like you said just report it to a mod and they will take care of it. No need to make like 5 posts about it. This is a gamesharing thread so if you want to join a group or something just message the host and then it's up to him if he want to accepts you in the group or not. You are also free to make your own group about a game so feel free to do it. English is not my first language but I guess what I tried to say is understandable.
I will not reply back so have a good day.
okay! ! i will take care of what i do. sorry but what about other when they offend me i will ignore them from now EDIT :any one interested in uncharted 4 group ?

Yo lets NOT divide this great friendly kingdom into those that Have and the Have Nots.

(he says this while his PS4 should arrive late next week)

Cant we all just be Gamers Gamesharin' tha love!

|
|
|

Looking for PS4 Resells! 

think I'll be clearer this time, Do not want Sports games or CoD Ghost! (pos game)

Yo lets NOT divide this great friendly kingdom into those that Have and the Have Nots.

|
|
|

Looking for PS4 Resells!
think I'll be clearer this time, Do not want Sports games or CoD Ghost! (pos game)
You know that we do have a PS4 long term sharing group that you could join. We have almost every PS4 game that is available so maybe it would be a good option. If anyone else is interested in knowing more about it feel free to pm me. That is everyone but cyborg. :D

[quote name="Boosted" post="12059105" timestamp="1409672851"]You know that we do have a PS4 long term sharing group that you could join. We have almost every PS4 game that is available so maybe it would be a good option. If anyone else is interested in knowing more about it feel free to pm me. That is everyone but cyborg. :D[/quote]
i would love to join but im still earning my stripes lol

You know that we do have a PS4 long term sharing group that you could join. We have almost every PS4 game that is available so maybe it would be a good option. If anyone else is interested in knowing more about it feel free to pm me. That is everyone but cyborg. :D
Glad to see you back boosted! Looking forward to some gamesharing in the fall.

|
|
|

Looking for PS4 Resells!

WELCOME BACK BRUH U WERE MISSED !!!!!!!!! And you should take boosted up on that offer i joined last month.

Hmm, after reading through the posts since midnight you guys got me interested in Transistor!

Anyone got a share of it?

I'm also on the fence about if I'm going to look for a share of Abe's Odyssey here or get it on my main, it would be nice to play it on Vita later, and I've got the DLC for it (and since I live in EU I can't play it if I get a US share)

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.
If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$4 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Hi guys

I want to join the sharing scene on this site. 
Long time lurker first time poster. 

What can I do to earn the trust of the people here, because I noticed a certain degree of skepticism towards newbies (which is understandable considering the nature of trade in this topic).

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut Ultimate Edition (11.3GB)

Resells 2x $1.80

1. Thermopyle

2. rpg

Phantom 2x $0.89

1. factor747

2. Hockridge.

Add yourself if interested.

Hi guys

I want to join the sharing scene on this site.
Long time lurker first time poster.

What can I do to earn the trust of the people here, because I noticed a certain degree of skepticism towards newbies (which is understandable considering the nature of trade in this topic).
how long have you had a ps3 for?

you seem to go in and out of complete ineligible posts - to - proper sentences within posts. Funny stuff this.

So Gameshare thread #9 has its first 9 pages filled up by talking about some dude who has 9 characters in his name...

All seems a bit fishy to me...

OK please I ask all posters in this thread, for the sanity of this thread

STOP QUOTING the troll, leave it be, move on, quoting cyborg and adding fuel to the fire isn't fun, almost the last 2 pages have been cluttered with useless bait and quotes

PLEASE STOP quoting him, just go on your way looking to buy or sell your stuff, if you seriously want to reply to him, Personal Message him

It's annoying I have to go through 7+ posts of you guys quoting him and feeding him to respond, silence is the best option, just leave it be, if they are good people and someone wants to take a risk of GS then let them, don't advertise him

PLEASE!

OK please I ask all posters in this thread, for the sanity of this thread

STOP QUOTING the troll, leave it be, move on, quoting cyborg and adding fuel to the fire isn't fun, almost the last 2 pages have been cluttered with useless bait and quotes

PLEASE STOP quoting him, just go on your way looking to buy or sell your stuff, if you seriously want to reply to him, Personal Message him

It's annoying I have to go through 7+ posts of you guys quoting him and feeding him to respond, silence is the best option, just leave it be, if they are good people and someone wants to take a risk of GS then let them, don't advertise him

PLEASE!
I disagree, I don't believe silence is the best option.

Looking to get a Destiny resell spot for PS4.  Any open groups?  I can also just start one, if I can get a phantom.

At least don't shit up the thread by 7+ of you quoting him

What does this accomplish:

?
is this directed at me personally or the 7+ of us? Not sure if I should take this personally. If this is personal however, I will say that I do what I do for obvious reasons.

Damn, missed the Deadly Premonition group. Anyone interested in another group? I'll take a phantom if so.

bread's done
Back