CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Does anyone know if Dragon Age 2's is a must play in order to enjoy #3? I never got around to it...heard it was crap compared to Origins.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Gannikus" post="12229933" timestamp="1415706540"]Does anyone know if Dragon Age 2's is a must play in order to enjoy #3? I never got around to it...heard it was crap compared to Origins.[/quote]

Try googling 'Dragon Age Keep' it's something Bioware have set up to help people who haven't played the previous titles and give them background on making choices that carry over into this one. You do need an EA ORIGIN account though - linked to your PSN too :)

Doesn't need for the store/retailer to price match to be in your state, can be anywhere in the USA. BrandSmart is in the East Coast, but any Best Buy will gladly price match it.
Nope. It's fairly well known that the store must be within 25 miles. Unless there was an exception for your state or store, you were lucky and dealt with an inexperienced employee.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/price-match-guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

"What is considered a local retail competitor?

A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) of your local Best Buy store."

Together with the 'Spend $100, get $15 back' promo, the AW cross-buy details and now this, it would appear that you don't read the details of anything, at all. If you don't take the few seconds to read the specifics, you're only going to have yourself to blame when something goes wrong.

Gameshare Sub-Forum Request Thread: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/337855-request-for-a-gs-sub-forum/#entry12215815

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $8

Transistor Phantom - $4

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $18

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5 (regulars only)

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - free (regulars only)

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $4

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)

FInal Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Metro Redux - $1.50/week

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Shadow Warrior - $1.25/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1/week

Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Currently being rented:

PS4: (per week)

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1.50

Destiny- $1.50

Infamous Second Son - $1

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $1.50

The Evil Within - $1.50

The Last of Us Remastered - $1.50

FOR SALE or RENT

Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4)

Rent $5 Per week

The Evil Within (PS4)

Rent $5 Per week

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $24.00

Rent $4.00 Per week (currently rented)

Nope. It's fairly well known that the store must be within 25 miles. Unless there was an exception for your state or store, you were lucky and dealt with an inexperienced employee.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/price-match-guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) of your local Best Buy store."

Together with the 'Spend $100, get $15 back' promo, the AW cross-buy details and now this, it would appear that you don't read the details of anything, at all. If you don't take the few seconds to read the specifics, you're only going to have yourself to blame when something goes wrong.
dat burn

After the phantom downloads (ps4):

As host do you deactivate his PS4 on the sen website or just login to the user on ps4 and make my ps4 the primary (as the resell)? Or both?

I don't want to disrupt his share so need to be sure.

After the phantom downloads (ps4):

As host do you deactivate his PS4 on the sen website or just login to the user on ps4 and make my ps4 the primary (as the resell)? Or both?

I don't want to disrupt his share so need to be sure.
As host you "make them a phantom same way ps3 phantoms are made" and thats it, it resets the activation slot. If you don't know how to make a phantom you shouldn't be hosting.

Pravado, you going to refund him when he messes it up, because it's not the same. If you yourself are not 100% sure on how to do it, don't tell others how to do it.

As host you "make them a phantom same way ps3 phantoms are made" and thats it, it resets the activation slot. If you don't know how to make a phantom you shouldn't be hosting.
Not helpful at all as I haven't hosted on PS3.

Why can't I host and ask a simple question. Why waste your time not directly answering my question?

How are new hosts meant to be created (which means more sales and games) and ask a question on a FORUM.

For the people who downloaded a resell of the Digital Pro Edition for AW, did you get any of the DLC to show up in game yet? I'm still here without it :/

Pravado, you going to refund him when he messes it up, because it's not the same. If you yourself are not 100% sure on how to do it, don't tell others how to do it.
Phantom activates as primary, is phantomed, then resell changes pass. I've done it at least 20 times. It's exactly the same process, I ain't refunding jack.

I'm not directly answering your question because we don't like it to be made public how phantoms are made, on either console

Not helpful at all as I haven't hosted on PS3.

How are new hosts meant to be created (which means more sales and games) and ask a question on a FORUM.
You can host, but you should know how to do it before you set up a group.

"How are new hosts meant to be created?" If a non-newb wants to host and doesn't know how, all they have to do is ask for someone to PM them.

For the people who downloaded a resell of the Digital Pro Edition for AW, did you get any of the DLC to show up in game yet? I'm still here without it :/
The ones I got didn't auto unlock, you have to still unlock them in game, but it's a bunch of useless garbage anyway.

You can host, but you should know how to do it before you set up a group.

"How are new hosts meant to be created?" If a non-newb wants to host and doesn't know how, all they have to do is ask for someone to PM them.
Ive PM'd people and thought Id have a reply by now. And not just the couple I PM'd in the past hour. So I thought I could get an answer here or someone who doesn't want the information to be shared could PM me rather than bitching about me asking a question.

I don't think anyone was bitching about your question whatsoever. Was moreso pointing out that you shouldn't have accepted hosting duties if you don't know how to make phantoms.

The ones I got didn't auto unlock, you have to still unlock them in game, but it's a bunch of useless garbage anyway.
The Digital Pro content is different from what you are talking about, for sure I know you are talking about the Day Zero edition with the Crossbow and Laser Gun

The Digital Pro edition had the Atlas Arsenal, 5 Supply Drops, and something else that escapes me

The Digital Pro content is different from what you are talking about, for sure I know you are talking about the Day Zero edition with the Crossbow and Laser Gun

The Digital Pro edition had the Atlas Arsenal, 5 Supply Drops, and something else that escapes me
you're right. however, still useless stuff from what you just named. you can get supply drops through campaign mode fwiw. sucks if you can't get it, but don't sweat it unless you're literally in MLG and need that stuff.

you're right. however, still useless stuff from what you just named. you can get supply drops through campaign mode fwiw. sucks if you can't get it, but don't sweat it unless you're literally in MLG and need that stuff.
You can get Multiplayer Supply Drops from Campaign? Lol

well let me put it this way

i was unlocking supply drops after certain missions, and you can't customize anything in campaign besides your skills. i did notice some new mp items afterwards, but i didn't play MP

The game said I unlocked a supply drop when I fully upgraded one of my exo suit skills. When I decided to try mp though I didn't see any drops. (might have been because I started sp before mp?..I dunno)

Ive PM'd people and thought Id have a reply by now. And not just the couple I PM'd in the past hour. So I thought I could get an answer here or someone who doesn't want the information to be shared could PM me rather than bitching about me asking a question.
So then next time ask in the forum if someone can PM you the info.

Simple.

The only reason this got to where it was is because you agreed to be host and didnt know how to even do it. Its not a huge deal but host has a ton of responsibility and one mistake could mess up the account for the phantoms/resells. But now you will be made cognizant and I trust we wont have the issue any further.

Now lets douse all this hostility and go back the regularly scheduled programming.

Timeshare PS4

Driveclub

Shadow Of Mordor

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Evil Within

Phantom PS4

Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark

When you say "anything, at all"? Do you mean just in regards to video gaming entertainment or everything that I do in every aspect of my life? Because if you're saying the latter, then that's a pretty big assumption considering you probably live over in the UK or something.

Simple, I have a multitude of things to do in a day, most of which is making money and getting other things done. It's not a life and death scenario with what you are talking about, so I'd be willing to take whatever loss or mistakes occur with a grain of salt, as long as it's not affecting anyone else in a major negative way. You're right, I'd have myself to blame if anything major goes wrong with regards to me not going through the specifics in regards to Price Matching, Cross-Buy (even though never intended to do a cross-buy), and PSN cash back....if ever.

I know you are all about specifics and details, I don't know what you do for a living or what other hobbies you have, but I am starting to think you need to chill and find some other things to think seriously about than other people's minor affairs.

Been noticing how you are reacting to posts here in this thread Raiborg, and at times you're just being too much man.

In regards to the COD:AW, indeed it is YMMV, and indeed I suppose I was lucky. But most of the time for others it has worked -- http://slickdeals.net/f/7331120-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-ps4-x1-ps3-x360-pc-for-29-98-at-brandsmart-on-11-9-11-15-best-buy-price-match-possibility-for-bigger-discount-ymmv?v=1 -- it's worth a shot.

bread's done
Back