CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I've been gone a while. Basically around when Destiny was released. In a completely unrelated matter I'm looking for a resell or phantom of The Dark Below expansion for PS3. Phantom preferably.

PM me.
Would u be interested in doing a group for the Season Pass on PS3. The House of Wolves DLC comes next year. I figure me & u can do resell & then find 2 people who want Dark Below only.

Destiny Season Pass $35

Resell  $11.66 

1. gamerGirl34

2. Blublue4

Phantom $5.84

The House of Wolves DLC comes out sometime next year. Hopefully if it releases in May or June, the other two phantoms can get access to it..

Destiny Season Pass $35

Resell $11.66

1. gamerGirl34

2. Blublue4

Phantom $5.84

The House of Wolves DLC comes out sometime next year. Hopefully if it releases in May or June, the other two phantoms can get access to it..
I'm pretty sure this still qualifies for cross-buy, so you can have a PS4 resell and phantom as well.

Destiny Season Pass $35

Resell $11.66

1. gamerGirl34

2. Blublue4

Phantom $5.84

If you two are interested I might want to take the PS4 part of the season pass. I'm still waiting to see how it's going to work, whether there's an actual download for it or anything or if it's just the activation from buying the season pass.

Destiny Season Pass $35

Resell $11.66

1. gamerGirl34

2. Blublue4

Phantom $5.84

also, crossbuy with ps4 and phantom is too much.

Still have a devil may cry HD resell for sale and Pier Solar for ps4 to rent.

Have a resell of Resident Evil HD for ps3 (Japanese account, English voices and menus) for sale or rent as well.

Turns out I ended up with a locked spot of battlefield 4 for ps4. Not even sure who likes those but if you do hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Expansion Pass
ps4 resell  6.67 + 7.50 = 14.17
ps4 phantom 3.33

ps3 resell 3.33 + 3.75   =  7.08ea
ps3 phantom 1.67ea

Looking to trade ps3 phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd (jp) full eng menus n all for someones Farcry4 or Assassins Creed Unity ps4 phantom

Oh yeah and for real someone's gotta have the last tinker, if someone let's me rent it I'll name my first born whatever your username is

HAVE

Madden 15 & NCAA Football 14 PS3 resell - $10 Amazon GC

$20 PSN code - $19 Amazon GC

PM if interested so I'm sure to see it.

Oh yeah and for real someone's gotta have the last tinker, if someone let's me rent it I'll name my first born whatever your username is
I'd be tempted to buy it just to rent it to you, see how many people realize you named your child the Japanese word for panties. ;)

PS4 Timeshares ($1.50/week unless noted otherwise):
WWE 2K15 ($2/week)
Walking Dead: Season 1
Walking Dead: Season 2
Wolf Among Us: Season 1
The Last of Us (or phantom available for $10)
Legend of Korra (or phantom available for $5)
Guacamelee/Home ($0.50/week or phantom for $3)
Sound Shapes Add On DLC Pack ($0.50/day)

PS4 For Sale:
The Last of Us - Phantom ($10)
Legend of Korra - Phantom ($5)
Guacamelee/Home - Phantom ($3)
Infamous First Light/South Park Pinball Tables - Phantom ($5) 

All rentals will be due back Dec 17.

PS4 rentals $2

1. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor 

2. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

3. Assassin's Creed Unity (available Dec 8)

PS3 rentals $.50
1. Risen 3

PS3 resells
1. Risen 3 $8
2. Sly Cooper Thieves In Time $1

I'm pretty sure this still qualifies for cross-buy, so you can have a PS4 resell and phantom as well.
There is no cross-buy with dlc. Just the game. The deal was if you bought PS3 Version of Destiny, you would get a free upgrade to PS4 version Destiny. That ends in January 15, 2015 I believe. This is just for the season pass, not the game & dlc.

There is no cross-buy with dlc. Just the game. The deal was if you bought PS3 Version of Destiny, you would get a free upgrade to PS4 version Destiny. That ends in January 15, 2015 I believe. This is just for the season pass, not the game & dlc.
The season pass (PS3) version: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/destiny-expansion-pass/cid=UP0002-BLUS31181_00-DESTINYEXPNPASS7

Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS4™ versions!
The Dark Below (PS3) version: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/destiny-expansion-i-the-dark-below/cid=UP0002-BLUS31181_00-DESTINYEXPNPACK1

giphy.gif

First Driveclub sucks and now The Crew is looking very mediocre so far. What's with the draw distance and object pop in? This is looking to be the current gen Cruis'n USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhM6pEbMvw

Well I'm glad I was wrong. I should have just checked playstation store page on computer but I didn't. I keep forgetting you can bring up playstation store on computer.

Well is anyone interested in joining our Season Pass Group then?

FS:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Phantom (PS3)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3/PS4)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

First Driveclub sucks and now The Crew is looking very mediocre so far. What's with the draw distance and object pop in? This is looking to be the current gen Cruis'n USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhM6pEbMvw
The game is really ENORMOUS, biggest world in a racing game. Of course the graphics are going to take a hit.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4 resell 6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17

PS4 phantom $3.33

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75 = $7.08 each

1. Gamergirl

2. Blublue4

PS3 phantom $1.67 each

The pass is for both The Dark Below and the House of Wolves expansions. Only resells gain access to the HoW expansion. I can move down to a ps3 phantom spot if needed. TDB releases on the 9th!

If you two are interested I might want to take the PS4 part of the season pass. I'm still waiting to see how it's going to work, whether there's an actual download for it or anything or if it's just the activation from buying the season pass.
Pantsu, my dear Pantsu, I'm sure you'll make the right choice. Believe in yourself and see the inner light in you that I've always seen in you. Follow your ninja way.

PS4 Timeshares ($1.50/week unless noted otherwise):
- WWE 2K15 ($2/week)
- Walking Dead: Season 1
- Walking Dead: Season 2
- Wolf Among Us: Season 1
- The Last of Us (or phantom available for $10)
- Legend of Korra (or phantom available for $5)
- Guacamelee/Home ($0.50/week or phantom for $3)
- Sound Shapes Add On DLC Pack ($0.50/day)

PS4 For Sale:
- The Last of Us - Phantom ($10)
- Legend of Korra - Phantom ($5)
- Guacamelee/Home - Phantom ($3)
- Infamous First Light/South Park Pinball Tables - Phantom ($5)
Looking to rent the 3 telltale games on ps4

Any got a Skullgirls phantom? I took a liking to the game after i played the demo lol
If you end up picking it up check for the dlc characters. Last I checked (a long while ago) the characters were free but I remember it being mentioned that at some point they wouldn't be. No idea about this deadline.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 resell  6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75   =  $7.08 each
1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each

Although I'm thinking about that resell spot.. but I just don't know how much I'll actually play Destiny.. I don't have much time now adays :|

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each

Although I'm thinking about that resell spot.. but I just don't know how much I'll actually play Destiny.. I don't have much time now adays :|
Guys that was just a example that RPG madre on how he considers the pricing should be... But he is not making any group, the price will be determined on how much every member is willing to pay.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each

Guys that was just a example that RPG madre on how he considers the pricing should be... But he is not making any group, the price will be determined on how much every member is willing to pay.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4

PS3 phantom $1.67 each

The pass is for both The Dark Below and the House of Wolves expansions. Only resells gain access to the HoW expansion. I can move down to a ps3 phantom spot if needed. TDB releases on the 9th!

Pantsu, my dear Pantsu, I'm sure you'll make the right choice. Believe in yourself and see the inner light in you that I've always seen in you. Follow your ninja way.
ill take the ps4 resell

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each
1. SaiF

I may take the second phantom, my friend has shit dl speeds so I'm not sure if I should get him a phantom. If a PS3 resell frees up, I'll take that for him.

Been wondering exactly how PS4 phantom shares work, if anyone could be so kind to explain. Got a PS4 on black friday and a friend and I have been buying games but we'd like to give a third friend the games we've bought.

I'm assuming it would work if he (3rd friend) got on our accounts, set the accounts to primary on HIS PS4, download/install the games and then we (myself and second friend) deactivate all shares from our accounts from the SEN site and re-activate ourselves? Just need some clarification, I'd really appreciate it!

Looks like drolan got the PS4 resell for the Destiny DLC group but I'm definitely doing the same thing since it's cross-buy.

Cross-buy groups confuse the heck out of me sometimes. If the first group fills can someone make another one and fill me in for a PS4 resell? I will pay a couple extra bucks to bring the cost down further in exchange for someone hosting and figuring out the prices etc. Thanks.

bread's done
Back