CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I am desperately looking for a Dragon Ball Xenoverse phantom or resell for ps3. Might be interested in the dlc but not a deal breaker. PM me.
I'm interested too, in a phantom. Let's start a group.

Dragonball Xenoverse (PS3)

1. Blublue4 (or phantom)

--

1. rams81

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotline Miami 2 ($13.50+)
PS4
Resell
1.RPG
Phantom $2.84
1.WPRESS???

PS3

Resell $2.25

Phantom $1.13

Any of the gaming night people interested in other games? Say NFS: Hot Pursuit, The Last of Us, Diablo, Monopoly. Jack Pack, etc? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are CoD and PvZ.

Anyone happen to have a phantom or resell for AW (EU version) for ps3? Need one as I went and bought a season pass for the game completely forgetting about region lock lol.

So im basically out $70 :(

Any of the gaming night people interested in other games? Say NFS: Hot Pursuit, The Last of Us, Diablo, Monopoly. Jack Pack, etc? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are CoD and PvZ.
we can do any i just went with what majority would have in short notice. Right now im leaning heavily on PVZ this Saturday but it can be put to a vote.

Anyone happen to have a phantom or resell for AW (EU version) for ps3? Need one as I went and bought a season pass for the game completely forgetting about region lock lol.

So im basically out $70 :(
but you have been asking about an eu version resell since months?

also note COD is "special", they have different BLEU codes in EU for cod depending on COUNTRY, so most likely not all EU dlc will work with all EU discs with AF.

You better go to the store and read the description of the season pass and check if it supports YOUR eu-version ;) Good luck

but you have been asking about an eu version resell since months?

also note COD is "special", they even have different BLEU codes in EU, so not all EU dlc will work with all EU discs.

You better go to the store and read the description of the season pass and check if it supports YOUR eu-version
eu dlc comes with all bles files meaning you get the whole package.

I'm interested too, in a phantom. Let's start a group.

Dragonball Xenoverse (PS3)

--

1. rams81

2. Blublue4
I can move up to a resell if needed.

I'm kind of interested in the dlc/season pass (so weird to think of a dbz game with dlc) but I'm not sure how that would work out and if everyone would be interested.

Any Xenoverse PS3 phantoms floating around?
Interested?

EDIT: Not doing group any more.

Sooooo...the Ps4 doesn't actually upload any fucking save files even when you have plus?! Was just going to download my save files to my new Ps4 since I've got Far Cry 4 back, but were there any save files uploaded? fuck NO!

Sweet, it's gonna be awesome to replay D3! And the other games I've put some time into!

Uploading save files worked automatically on the Ps3, I had no problems with that whatsoever! And now, on the Ps4, gone...

Happy early birthday!

If you guys play lots of games that you've spent many hours into, make sure to manually upload your save files once in a while! (if you're not already doing it) or at least check that automatic upload works!

Sooooo...the Ps4 doesn't actually upload any fucking save files even when you have plus?! Was just going to download my save files to my new Ps4 since I've got Far Cry 4 back, but were there any save files uploaded? fuck NO!

Sweet, it's gonna be awesome to replay D3! And the other games I've put some time into!

Uploading save files worked automatically on the Ps3, I had no problems with that whatsoever! And now, on the Ps4, gone...

Happy early birthday!

If you guys play lots of games that you've spent many hours into, make sure to manually upload your save files once in a while! (if you're not already doing it) or at least check that automatic upload works!
It does. You MUST activate the console as primary though. Learned it the hard way -.-

(BTW I am kvntwvlf if nobody noticed I changed my name)

Do you guys use headsets? I want to take part in the meet up but I don't have one, I might have the one my ps4 came with but I'm not sure. My gamer tag is Dr_Fruity_Loops, feel free to add me as I have no friends, just give me a headsup on here or there who you are. 

I think we should play PvZ ^_^ 

It does. You MUST activate the console as primary though. Learned it the hard way -.-
I actually had my old Ps4 activated as my primary (well, guess I'll have to activate my new one as primary then too), but still it didn't upload my save files. It sucks ass, but well, I guess I'll get more "replay value" from my old games now :(
Sucks to have to restart everything in D3 though, had my ex's character there too, so she wasn't very happy either. But like I said to her, now I've got a reason to start playing with another class, and it'll be more fun to find legs. since you can almost get better things than shit in the beginning, lol.

Well, nobody erased my stuff through shareplay I suppose :p

Why did you change your name? :p

I'm looking for a share of Destiny for ps4. To anyone in the library, is it gone now that Prav is gone? I wanted to borrow Destiny but I can't find the site anymore...

Do you guys use headsets? I want to take part in the meet up but I don't have one, I might have the one my ps4 came with but I'm not sure. My gamer tag is Dr_Fruity_Loops, feel free to add me as I have no friends, just give me a headsup on here or there who you are.

I think we should play PvZ ^_^
It's great that you want to join us! Some people use mics, others don't, but everyone is welcome. And if you happen to still have the earbud that came with your PS4, then you're absolutely open to use it (welcome to my club lol). I will PM QDizzle to add you to the PS Group Chat.

As for the games I will create a poll soon, but first we want you guys to propose some games you would like to play other than the usual PvZ, BF4, CoD, TLoU proposals already in the poll.

Also yesterday I posted about the time of the Meetup, but I haven't noticed anyone respond to it. Please guys it's all about coordinating the thing so that as many of you can make it as possible. Here is the time I propose:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CAG+GS+Virtual+Meetup+%232&iso=20150228T19&p1=179

It's one hour later than it was on Tuesday. I figured that it may be decent enough for more people to be able to make it.

It's great that you want to join us! Some people use mics, others don't, but everyone is welcome. And if you happen to still have the earbud that came with your PS4, then you're absolutely open to use it (welcome to my club lol). I will PM QDizzle to add you to the PS Group Chat.

As for the games I will create a poll soon, but first we want you guys to propose some games you would like to play other than the usual PvZ, BF4, CoD, TLoU proposals already in the poll.

Also yesterday I posted about the time of the Meetup, but I haven't noticed anyone respond to it. Please guys it's all about coordinating the thing so that as many of you can make it as possible. Here is the time I propose:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CAG+GS+Virtual+Meetup+%232&iso=20150228T19&p1=179

It's one hour later than it was on Tuesday. I figured that it may be decent enough for more people to be able to make it.
I don't have many multiplayer games for PS4 as I stick to xbox for them for some reason...but I could switch some out or get some shares or something. I know hardly anyone has them but Xenoverse, Evolve and GTA are cool to play online (Again, I have them on xbox and not PS4).

Oh, the meetup is one hour later this time? Great! As long as I'm coming home on Saturday/Sunday night I'll participate for sure! (gotta get a share of whatever game we'll be playing though)

I'm probably going to be a bit drunk, but that makes me talk better English (I think lol) ;)
I tend to be better at games too, hahaha!

But I don't know if I'll go out at all though, depends on my friend if he's boring this weekend!
Or maybe we're going out tomorrow, whichever's the case I'm gonna do my best to join!

Yes, this is about what you think it is. I spoiler tagged it, so if you don't want to read it, don't read it.

You suddenly have short term memory? Or did you find the posts where you've done this and make sure to go back and edit all of them?

I'm not going to spend hours digging through the threads and your post history to find specific examples, because I know I wont.

1. You've had 4-5 days now to edit any posts in question.
2. There may not be specific examples.

I know for a fact that in October, you told Pravado, publicly, that you wouldn't be dealing with him until you got what you wanted from him. Mind you, the thing you wanted had nothing to bleeping do with you, but you somehow thought that the concept of you threatening to not do business with him would shake him down and you'd get what you wanted. It didn't work. What you did manage to do with this though, is basically imply that Pravado is shady and that he should be stayed away from. At the time, there is absolutely no doubt that you thought your comments were going to have some sort of impact, despite the fact that the vast majority of members here would probably side with Pravado over you if that line had to ever be drawn in the sand.

You've called out Yanks, Boosted, and myself. You've called out Yanks multiple times in the past year, repeatedly insinuating that he's doing some very shady work and shouldn't be trusted. You've put him on the spot so many times, and would not drop any of your questions until he bowed down to your mighty power and answered every single accusation you threw at him. When it was clear that yet again you were sticking your nose in where no one asked you and that you were completely off base and wrong, did you offer him an apology? No, because you're a bleeping weasel.

Here's what it all comes down to. You throw these people under the bus for any little thing you can find, even if it's nothing and you don't understand what's happened. Why are you doing this? It's simple: if people think you're the white knight of gamesharing, they'll never bother to look at what you may be doing wrong. This way you can go on and continue to do any shady things you want. Because it's not wrong until you get caught, right? You throw super low prices on things, and sometimes give them away for free with the hope that people will just see you as a nice guy who does soooo much for the community that you couldn't possibly do anything wrong (it's sad that this has actually worked and someone basically said that about you over the weekend.)

Then you play dumb and ask "What questions?" Like you, the master of digging up bleep in the past, suddenly can't remember what he was being called out on from less than a week ago.

I'm not sure if you have some sort of God complex, or what, but I'm just really confused about when you're going to learn that more and more people are leaving this community because of you. There are several behind the scenes sharing groups that have started up over the last year or so simply so that people don't have to visit this thread anymore. You think you're doing this wonderful service, but you're really driving so many people away. Think about all the people who said "Bleeping finally!" in response to your claim that you were stepping down as the unnominated, not asked for in any way, thread police. You quit that bleep for a bleeping week before getting right back up on your horse and thinking that this place can't survive without you. This place survived before you ever showed up, and it will continue long after if finishes its chemotherapy and finally rids itself of the cancer you are.

Don't bother responding either, because I know you're just going to come out with your usual bleep comments, because you're a coward who can't face confrontation that's directed at him. But you sure can dish it out, can't you?

---------

To everyone else:

This is my last post here. You can thank Raiborg for the loss of another gamesharing member.
I never actually called you out. I simply asked if you remembered owing a slot in that group to see how you felt about it.

Pravado:

I blacklisted him since he banned a member from the library (prevented a member from accessing cheap games) for saying mean things to him: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-76#entry12097464

I've never said or implied that Pravado was shady. I have said that no one should listen to him since he doesn't know what he's talking about, and, since nothing has changed from the last time I said it, I'll say it again: When it comes to gamesharing, under no conditions should you listen to Pravado.

Yanksfan:

Tells a newb this: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-29#entry12067188

But responds with this: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-117#entry12130176

when it's pointed out that he attempted to sell a PS3 resell on another site not days after acquiring it, without telling the other owner.

I've never implied Yanks was shady either. If I did, I wouldn't be pushing potential buyers in his direction. This includes cases where the buyers contacted me for my slots.

Boosted:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-568#entry11072750

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-569#entry11073221

Same as the other two. If it was so, I wouldn't offer to tell other members about his PS4 group and I wouldn't PM him with details of an account he hosted becoming compromised.

I don't have many multiplayer games for PS4 as I stick to xbox for them for some reason...but I could switch some out or get some shares or something. I know hardly anyone has them but Xenoverse, Evolve and GTA are cool to play online (Again, I have them on xbox and not PS4).
Yeah I also thought about GTA, we will totally have to try it one day, maybe after the heists come out. I don't really know Xenoverse and Evolve, well it seems that hardly anyone here has it and honestly I definitely wouldn't recommend buying it, at least till it's on sale. We want to take as many game proposals as we can now, make the poll and hopefully decide what we're going to play sometime tomorrow, so that everyone interested has time to somehow get the game by Saturday.

Oh, the meetup is one hour later this time? Great! As long as I'm coming home on Saturday/Sunday night I'll participate for sure! (gotta get a share of whatever game we'll be playing though)
It's not the final time yet I proposed it keeping in mind that some guys like you want to participate on Eu time zones, but I'm waiting for feedback from more people before we can decide on the final hour. But yeah, I guess that at least for one person this would be better :D

If anyone needs a host for $50 or a $60 game please P.M me. 

If you're looking for a PS4 phantom slot of a recent game that came out, I'll be wiling to take the resell as long as I don't already have the game.

anyone have an eu phantom or resell of Advanced Warfare for ps3?  bought the season pass for it forgetting that dlc is region locked lol. so now im tryna see if I can find a share of it. 

Want:

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $18 (or rent $1.00/week)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

Link for Ebay $40.00 for $50. codes emailed directly. Just want to keep this in the thread.

This is actually legit / purchased one and loaded onto the next account that I will host. Great deal!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342652-50-sony-playstation-network-card-email-delivery-40-at-ebay/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd&rmvSB=true
Is anyone able to purchase one of these for me or have one for sale?

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB if the HK store/previous game are any indication)

Resell - 16.66

Phantom - 8.34
1. Sierra

Also will need a host (hopefully one who accepts Amazon GC or PSN credit as that's what I'm hoping to use to pay).

Thinking of trading in the following games:

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) - $32

Lords of The Fallen (PS4) - $19.4

Evolve (PS4) - $43.1

The three above along with a $15 cert would put me at $110.. Dunno what I'd buy besides Bloodborne. Maybe BF: Hardline? Idk.. I'd feel bad trading in DA:I and LoF for Hardline lol

Interested in the following titles, but not interested enough to buy a physical copy: MGS V (rent), BL Handsome Collection, Dark Souls: Scholar Edition (possible buy.. dunno depending on how good bloodborne is)

I don't know anything about Mad Max.

Tropico 5 peaks my interest, as well as The Witcher 3. Will probably buy those but that's a bit down the road.

I could always just buy a 1.5-2TB hard drive for my PS4 and then put the 500GB into my 80GB phat PS3... but then that would be I'd have to rebuy a bunch of phantoms :\ (TLOU, Diablo, Fifa 15, Watch Dogs, Killzone, BF4 + Prem & Bunch of Indies)

Would really suck, upside would be I could buy a bunch of old ps3 shares for hella cheap and game that way. I did miss out on a bunch of games that I'd like to play/finish

I tried getting back into DA:I and I'm so far into the story and haven't played for so long.. I lost track of what the fuck is going on, so I'll probably never play it again.

LoF is interesting.. but I grew bored after 5-6 hours in :| Thought it would hook me because I fucking love Dark Souls and it's somewhat similar.

Evolve.. just fucking sucks. Same shit over and over again. Fun for 15-25 mins per day then it's boring. No one to play with makes this suck even more.

Sorry if off topic (non gs), but what are you guys looking forward to next?

Edit: Just thought about Xenoverse, I loved DBZ growing up... I've always hated the games though I haven't looked too much into this but there's been some real hype about it, and seeing as to how recently hyped games have been.. I'm hella skeptical 

The Witcher and BF Hardliner.

Ok so the date is set I need everyone who didn't send me their psn tags to do so between now and Saturday. Once I'm home during the day Saturday I will be on psn doing test runs to make sure this meet up goes off without a hitch.

Roy jas set up a blog on cag so we dont clog the thread too much when I check it out I/he will post the link.

Kvntwlf I will add you to the fray over on PSN for members without multiply games contact members who are renting games and not participating and get it borrowed from them for the night.

This community is the most diverse and awesome and most generous on the entire site. This will only bring us closer together and encourage new members to participate further via psn chat. 

bread's done
Back