CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Is it possible to timeshare dlc/season passes? And if so does anyone have a timeshare for the call of duty advanced warfare dlc with exo zombies?

Edit-got it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys gonna stream?
Yes we intend to stream it, mostly for guys who don't have the game being played at the moment. I'm not sure if we are going to stream tonight though. With that said if you can make it, get off your butt and join us, we should be starting any minute now :D

Anyone who hasn't joined up yet add me QDizzle81 so I can add u to the psn chat

Also feel free to jump in on the pvz match I started

Want:

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $14 (or rent $1.00/week)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

looking for CoD Advance Warfare season pass (PS3) resell or new Havoc DLC phantom. let me know! =)

Looking for a phantom or resell of Advanced Warfare for ps3 from the EU region or any place that uses bles. Bought season pass on my nz acc forgetting that dlc is region locked.

In case I can't find one, looking for a resell for the us version of the season pass on ps3

Any chance there's an ancient Super Stardust HD DLC share around? Or some trophy hunter out there wanna go half on it? It's only $8 for the bundle.

H: Fifa 15 + tales from borderlands ep1 (+ Pvz garden warfare?) ps4 resell

W: 25 Amazon gc ( I don't use PayPal)

Also I will buy ff type-0, so if someone is interested on the phantom let me know so I can reserve it and talk about it

Damn, my Internet died, couldn't watch the stream or play TLoU with you guys :(
And it's still down, and now I can't access my damned games...at all, needs their license restored (for some weird reason) and I can't do it without my Internet! Great!

I hardly play MP at all. I'm all about SP games. I think I played about 2 matches in COD:AW.
That's how I am. I never got into CoD or otherwise so it seems like when I try MP I don't stand a chance cuz everyoe else has been playing for years on end. My MP experience = spawn, die before I ever see anyone else on the map, respawn, die, repeat. My son tried to get me into Destiny but when I'm level 6 and everyone else in the game is Level 30+... well... yeah. Racing games though, try catching me in NFS Rivals. My nick should be tha_gingerbread_man, cuz ya can't catch me. :p

Plat no. 2 Shadow of Mordor!!! (My first real plat besides Walking Dead: S1 ;p)

After 43 hrs. I did it bruhs!

lmmBt.gif
I am so close. I gotta get it done. The trophy for liberating slaves on that animal sucks.

LOOKING FOR:

THE LAST OF US PS3

FIFA 2015  (i need 2 accounts)

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE

DIABLO 3 REAPER OF SOULS PS3

BATTLEFIELD 3

CASTLEVANIA LORD OF SHADOWS 2

UFC

Selling a resell of Dying Light on PS4 - 25 bucks.

Also looking for following:

GTA V - PS4 - Phantom
Resident Evil - PS4 - Phantom

The Order - Resell

Please PM me!

Looking for a phantom or resell of Advanced Warfare for ps3 from the EU region. Bought season pass for it forgetting that dlc is region locked.

In the case that I can't find one, looking for a resell for the us version of the season pass

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7/ Phantom - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
The Evil Within - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC - $1
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

PS3 Watch Dogs Game with Season Pass plus bonus White Hat pack on the house, Auditorium HD
Sale ends March 3, offering reduces phantom pricing!

Resell $12.5
1. Mystique
2. AnnMaRou
Phantom $5
1. Snow Vixen
2. Pantsu_

PS4 Battlefield: Hardline (releases March 16)
Resell $35
1. Mystique
Phantom $25

PS4 Bloodborne (releases March 24)
Resell $35
1. Mystique
Phantom $25
1. (EDIT: reserved, awaiting payment)

Went to BB and traded in Evolve for $38.5 and bought Sleeping Dogs Definitive and AC:Unity for $31.XX after a $15 cert ( $10 of which was from evolve pre-order bonus )

Two decent games for the price of one shit, plus a $7 GC to spare, I'm happy

Thought about buying Xenoverse Physical.. but I think I'll wait until i can stop by the post office for a movers coupon

I'm not really interested in stiring the pot but could you explain what CAG rules Stotch and the other mentioned members broke that constitute being reported?

These reports will accomplish nothing other than to further bring light to this thread and community that the mods don't seem to like to begin with. You're well aware of this Raiborg and I really have to call into question your motives as it appears you would like to shut it down due to not getting your way with the thread and even moderator.

The vacating vets and antics of you are the reason I have slowly walked away from participating in this thread. Your unnecessary white knight policing of this thread is every bit of the cancer that was mentioned and will be the end of this community.
Here's the thing. Let the mods worry about issues, don't call people out publicly. I have already talked to both Raiborg and Stotch about this. If there is a problem, don't take it upon yourself. That is why his post was deleted.

Destiny Digital Guardian edition ps3 phantom $7

Borderlands The Pre Sequel ps3 phantom $6

Child of Light PS4 phantom $2.50

MLB The Show 15 3/31/15

Resell $35

Kerouac (host)

Phantom $25

My requirements for new shares remain intact.

I'm looking for either a resell or phantom (preferably phantom) of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse for PS3. If you're interested I can pay with either a PSN card or Amazon giftcard.

There's someone in trade section selling a pick 1 code for $25 if any one wants to get that and pick farcry I'd be interested in a phantom

Anybody planning on timesharing The Evil Within and The Assignment DLC (PS4) when it comes out? Pm me if you are.

Played and finished The Order last night/this morning, the game stood up to the hype in my opinion. Awesome game, awesome story... cut scenes or "long cut scenes" were well done, interesting and with an exceptional storyline. The voice acting was superb and length was more than justified, I had such a blast playing this. The trophies could definitely had been thought out better, wasn't/isn't very challenging in the least but they will admittingly be fun to get going back in. Simply another reason I don't take reviews to heart as everyone truly does have their own opinion. Saying that, this game is definitely geared towards those who appreciate a deep and fulfilling storyline. Worth the original market price $60? No, but I would say a $40 dollar tag definitely would have possibly spun this title into a positive light for those who reviewed this title at the start. Rent this, buy this, whatever, just play this... and if possible, play this in one sitting, I think that's important for the momentum of the thrill.

[ About 10 hours, this included trophy focused items ]

@Tokyo: I agree about the "slow walking" , but I do believe this held the game at a serious tone for the character in game... I believe this added to the character as he was meant to be, viewed as a highly regarded, no nonsense character. 

As for your newly edited comments concerning blackwater, I have to agree as I didn't fully understand what blackwater was, BUT found the wiki after the game and I have to say reading the wiki after completion of the game is a must, not before but after.. The game/story will become quite clear and a brand new scale of AWESOME. As for the ending, I'm not certain why some people didn't understand while I understood completely. The game is a solid 9.5 in my opinion. 

Played and finished The Order last night/this morning, the game stood up to the hype in my opinion. Awesome game, awesome story... cut scenes or "long cut scenes" were well done, interesting and with an exceptional storyline. The voice acting was superb and length was more than justified, I had such a blast playing this. The trophies could definitely had been thought out better, wasn't/isn't very challenging in the least but they will admittingly be fun to get going back in. Simply another reason I don't take reviews to heart as everyone truly does have their own opinion. Saying that, this game is definitely geared towards those who appreciate a deep and fulfilling storyline. Worth the original market price $60? No, but I
Meh. Too much forced slow walking. There are several chapters where you progress the story by walking to get dialogue paired with pointless QTE. Not a bit of action at all. I think there is a total of 15 chapters and I want to say that about half of them are these segments. I feel that the actual gameplay parts are sprinkled in to make the player not turn off the game.

Maybe it's my naivety but I thought there were going to be more supernatural enemies in the game. There are a total of 10-12 werewolves tin the entire game, Not including the two QTE boss battles which are exactly the same. I suppose it is for the best because the non-boss werewolf battle are laughable at best. Prees X to dodge then you shoot. The enemy retreats and attacks from the same position...over and over until you fill him with enough bullets to put him down.

I felt the game was a crappy gears of war clone. Gameplay wasn't bad but it wasn't particularly good. The game has a lot of unskippable filler/padding. Insect this item/weapon for a few seconds, for everything.

Story is trash. It has potential to get better though. I don't recall blackwater being explained at all. Teslas connection with the rebels is brushed over. the whole thing reads/plays out like a shitty fan fiction about an old timey steam punk London.

Shit hits the fan and Gallahad he doesn't tell what his most trusted friend/lover. And for that she does a pretty drastic 180 turn. He can explain the situation yet he chooses to remain silent. He gets caught and still doesn't say a peep.

The ending is stupid as well. I don't want to spoil it but

Cf3xp.png

Also today is rent day and thus I am poor.

Someone give me free stuff!

bread's done
Back