CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to join a gameshares group or trade. I have SF2HDRemix, Comet Crash, Age of Booty, Lumines, Crash Commando, COD5 Map pack.

[quote name='helmet']Feeling risky?

I found a solution a while back, I haven't tried it because I haven't needed to. Sounds like it should work, some one said it should work, but I can't confirm 100%.

If you want to try..
Deactivation (Freeing up a license in case you need to format drive, replace, etc) DO THIS BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

1) Log into the account that you would like to deactivate.

2) Go to "Playsation Network" and make sure you are signed in. From here, select "Account Management"

3) Select "System Activation", "PS3 System", "Game" and "Deactivate System". This will remove you from the group and return a free slot.
[/quote]just throwing this out there...you don't need to deactivate when swapping/upgrading hard drives.(From what I know) The user/psn info is stored in the internal memory of the PS3. This is why your screwed if your system bricks on you. You can't simply remove the HDD and have your users transferred to a new system, they are forever stuck in that brick! Granted this doesn't help who you were offering the help to but I don't want people to think they have to deactivate all their account when swapping HDDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Serpentor']Okay, another question perhaps asked a number of times... How do you successfully remove a sharing account? I have two PS3s and the 2nd PS3 is really taking up an extra sharing slot, so i want to free it. I deleted the account on my 2nd PS3, but my friend is still having trouble adding my account to her PS3 (she told me my sharing is maxed out).

Thanks in advance (again)![/quote]

Follow the steps helmet posted in spoiler. It works just as described. I've deactivated numerous accounts and juggled activations around without a problem.

We've even switched out a member in our long term group that way.

so whos starting a Cops n Robbers group for Burnout?

Edit: hell with it, ill do it. this group will be for cops n robbers AND the future Big Surf Island DLC, nothing else. only cag vets will be accepted as i have to trust youll stick around and pay for the island, no matter its cost.

PM me with interest, dont post here as i may not see it.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Anyone out there interested in starting a Burnout Paradise DLC group with me?[/quote]

I am interested in this. I just grabbed the game last week and have been eying the DLC.

This might be the first post I've actually made on this board (I usually just lurk the deals section). I do run a long term Rock Band DLC group that's been going since last January so I think I can handle the commitment :)

[quote name='Lexian']Looking to join a gameshares group or trade. I have SF2HDRemix, Comet Crash, Age of Booty, Lumines, Crash Commando, COD5 Map pack.[/quote]

I would trade you Ratchet and Clank quest for booty for Street fighter 2 hd

[quote name='ohboy10451']any groups for DLC (Littlebigplanet, Killzone 2, etc)?[/quote]

hey, any leaders over here?

Killzone 2 DLC:

1. ohboyg10451
2. serpentor

Burnout Paradise DLC Group
1. zenithyoda
2. riginal

I already have an account set up with ALL the DLC except the party pack. Came out to about 35 bucks. I will buy the one that comes out this Thursday as well.

I would like to have at least 4 people to split the costs.

I have
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty

Looking for
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

if you're interested please pm me, thanks

[quote name='zenithyoda']Burnout Paradise DLC Group
1. zenithyoda
2. riginal

I already have an account set up with ALL the DLC except the party pack. Came out to about 35 bucks. I will buy the one that comes out this Thursday as well.

I would like to have at least 4 people to split the costs.[/quote]

I imagine finding 5 people shouldn't be too hard. You can PM or email me with details when its time for me to buy in.

im also hosting a group for burnout but its not the same as zeniths. mine will be for Cops/Robbers and the future Big Surf Island only, no older packs. PM with interest.

1. zenithyoda
2. riginal

I would like to have at least 4 people to split the costs.[/quote]
Count me in.

I have:

Burn Sombie Burn
Super Stardust HD
Calling All Cars

Someone help me Gameshare for the first time. Looking for Bionic Commando, SSF2HD, Ratchet, Burnout, and others.

[quote name='decon']Need more for Flower group.

Flower (full game)

Slots Available: [3/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. pixi

Final Price: $2.37
[/quote]

I'm interested in this. Count me in.

1. zenithyoda
2. riginal
3. Devil May Cry
4. GodlyOne

I would like to have at least 4 people to split the costs.[/QUOTE]

Wow.... that was fast. I will wait for 1 more person and for the DLC to come out tomorrow before figuring out prices.

:)

Flower (full game)

1. decon
2. pixi

[/quote]

i'd be in for this as well, looks interesting

Flower (full game)

1. decon
2. pixi

[/quote]

I want in!

GROUP FULL

Flower
(full game)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. pixi
3. Amerijapoxicano
4. V4oLDbOY
5. Devil May Cry

[quote name='DAWG26']I have:

Burn Sombie Burn
Super Stardust HD
Calling All Cars

Someone help me Gameshare for the first time. Looking for Bionic Commando, SSF2HD, Ratchet, Burnout, Castelvania and others.[/quote]

Updated

1. zenithyoda
2. riginal
3. Devil May Cry
4. GodlyOne
5. coolsteel

[/QUOTE]

FULL!!!

1/5 Slots Filled

Here's what I have

I'm Selling My PSN Game Shares Each for $30. I have 4 open slots :hot: First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

I'm am not looking to trade games so please don't ask. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
PSN Games and Add Ons on the Account Download List
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
  • PixelJunk™ Monster Full Game
  • Resistance: Fall of Man™ Map Pack 1
  • Resistance: Fall of Man™ Map Pack 2
  • Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1
  • Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
  • Dead Space™ Obsidian Suit
  • Killzone®2 Theme - Qore™
  • SOCOM: Confrontation Theme - Qore™
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Theme - Qore™
  • LittleBigPlanet™ PATAPON™ Costume Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ St. Patrick's Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ GroundHog Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Chinese New Year Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Guile of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ryu of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ LocoRoco™ Costumes
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Festive Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Hat and Beard Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Coat and Trousers Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Penguin Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Gorilla Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Shark Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Frog Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Turkey Head Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Spaceman Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Halloween Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Stickers
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Medusa Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Minotaur Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume

hmm i would have thought there would be more interest in a Burnout DLC group, especially on launch day :\ might just have to buy it for myself.. pm if interested, as always....

2/5 slots filled

[quote name='isofan1']1/5 Slots Filled

Here's what I have

I'm Selling My PSN Game Shares Each for $30. I have 4 open slots :hot: [/quote]
hahaha not to be a dick but....half that stuff (free themes?! free map packs?! most of those lbp costumes are free or free with reservation) $30 X 5......you really spent $150 on all that.....c'mon new guy, this is CAG. Your not gonna pull one over on us.

Hell I'll start a group too 1/5 slots filled

My personal account:
Lots of free rock band tracks
Tons of LBP costumes, including the couch potato one
over 40 demos
20+ themes
a few $10 games to make list look worth while

only asking $15 a share. It's a great deal!!! you don't even have to go through all those clicks to browse the store. I've already done all the hard stuff for you. You simply just have to download and play!!!!!

[size=+2]THIS.[/size]
[quote name='isofan1']1/5 Slots Filled

Here's what I have

I'm Selling My PSN Game Shares Each for $30. I have 4 open slots :hot: First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

I'm am not looking to trade games so please don't ask. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
PSN Games and Add Ons on the Account Download List
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
  • PixelJunk™ Monster Full Game
  • Resistance: Fall of Man™ Map Pack 1
  • Resistance: Fall of Man™ Map Pack 2
  • Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1
  • Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
  • Dead Space™ Obsidian Suit
  • Killzone®2 Theme - Qore™
  • SOCOM: Confrontation Theme - Qore™
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Theme - Qore™
  • LittleBigPlanet™ PATAPON™ Costume Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ St. Patrick's Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ GroundHog Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Chinese New Year Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Guile of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ryu of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ LocoRoco™ Costumes
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Festive Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Hat and Beard Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Coat and Trousers Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Penguin Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Gorilla Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Shark Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Frog Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Turkey Head Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Spaceman Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Halloween Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Stickers
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Medusa Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Minotaur Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']hahaha not to be a dick but....half that stuff (free themes?! free map packs?! most of those lbp costumes are free or free with reservation) $30 X 5......you really spent $150 on all that.....c'mon new guy, this is CAG. Your not gonna pull one over on us.

My personal account:
over 40 demos
20+ themes

only asking $15 a share. It's a great deal!!! you don't even have to go through all those clicks to browse the store. I've already done all the hard stuff for you. You simply just have to download and play!!!!![/QUOTE]
is going to be the end our PSN Game share thread.

[quote name='shadowkast']hahaha not to be a dick but....half that stuff (free themes?! free map packs?! most of those lbp costumes are free or free with reservation) $30 X 5......you really spent $150 on all that.....c'mon new guy, this is CAG. Your not gonna pull one over on us.

My personal account:
over 40 demos
20+ themes

only asking $15 a share. It's a great deal!!! you don't even have to go through all those clicks to browse the store. I've already done all the hard stuff for you. You simply just have to download and play!!!!![/quote]

Yea sorry about the themes but ask for the LBP DLC it was for a limited time only so it's rare to anyone who wants them and never downloaded them. Also I have another $10 free and hoping to get another game to add. I dont know why your hating though? Burnout is $20 alone, Flower is $10, PJ Monster is $10, SSF2 T HD is $15, COD 5 WAW MP 1 is $10, and Noby Noby Boy is $5, all the LBP DLC is a bit over $30 I believe, and I have $10 free. All this for $30? is that soooo horrible? -_-'

Hey guys i have smackdown vs raw roster update, i have 4 slot left please pm me if you are interessed or message me back thank you

[quote name='isofan1']Yea sorry about the themes but ask for the LBP DLC it was for a limited time only so it's rare to anyone who wants them and never downloaded them. Also I have another $10 free and hoping to get another game to add. I dont know why your hating though? Burnout is $20 alone, Flower is $10, PJ Monster is $10, SSF2 T HD is $15, COD 5 WAW MP 1 is $10, and Noby Noby Boy is $5, all the LBP DLC is a bit over $30 I believe, and I have $10 free. All this for $30? is that soooo horrible? -_-'[/QUOTE]

Yes, it really is.

110 is how much you spent. divide that by 5 = 22 bucks a person. that is if you spend the 10 dollars you have.

22+ paypal would be fair.

[quote name='isofan1']Yea sorry about the themes but ask for the LBP DLC it was for a limited time only so it's rare to anyone who wants them and never downloaded them. Also I have another $10 free and hoping to get another game to add. I dont know why your hating though? Burnout is $20 alone, Flower is $10, PJ Monster is $10, SSF2 T HD is $15, COD 5 WAW MP 1 is $10, and Noby Noby Boy is $5, all the LBP DLC is a bit over $30 I believe, and I have $10 free. All this for $30? is that soooo horrible? -_-'[/quote]

Kinda. At most, if you were going to split it four ways, meaning that your members pay your cut of the content, you'd be asking for..

110/4 = $27.50

You're asking for $30.

30*4 = $120.00

So your not only making your fellow members pay for your share, but your also making a profit from the whole situation. That seems a little dishonest, and that's why you are taking flak for the situation.

So I think the issues are..
1) You are overcharging and making a profit.
2) You are transferring all the costs to your members.
3) You are padding your list with a lot of free content.
4) You underestimated how "cheapass" the majority of us are.

Burnout the GAME share:

1. ME- $6.67
2. Skylinersx-$6.67
3. DAWG26-$6.67

Total Cost-$20
Cost for each member (5x)- $4

any more? anyone wants to host this?

Cant Burnout be played by 1 person every 24 hours? So if you game share and get this game the likely hood of you playing it when you want to is small?

[quote name='Breakpoint']Cant Burnout be played by 1 person every 24 hours? So if you game share and get this game the likely hood of you playing it when you want to is small?[/quote]

no, everyone can play at the same time if they wanted. i shared my burnout when i first bought it and play at the same time with my members.

[quote name='joshr915']no, everyone can play at the same time if they wanted. i shared my burnout when i first bought it and play at the same time with my members.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back