CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='helmet']Shush, its worked until now. D:

Its never made any logical sense to me either, but I never wanted to rearrange my template. My color scheme also doesn't make sense. But people seem to catch on. XD[/QUOTE]

It seems that optimusprime8062 would also be interested in our group. Look right after your last post :applause:

wait, is the burnout paradise group full? also, is it the full game. frankly i had no idea they released the full game. I'd be interested in the group then. dlc long term means, what, dlc for burnout paradise?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']wait, is the burnout paradise group full? also, is it the full game. frankly i had no idea they released the full game. I'd be interested in the group then. dlc long term means, what, dlc for burnout paradise?[/QUOTE]

yes sir the FULL game. They released it through PSN a few months after retail. It seems like the Cops & Robbers DLC and maybe more?!

Yep, DLC for Burnout Paradise specifically. Generally for most of my groups that means..

3/5 votes required for DLC purchases for the focus game, in this case Burnout Paradise.

5/5 votes required for anything not related to the focus game.

So for right now, its for the full retail game, Cops and Robbers DLC and Big Surf City DLC when its released. Other DLC is pending on demand.

If you want in, there is still a spot.

we've had 3 or so Burnout Groups made in the last week or so.

1 just for the game
helmets for the game and some of the dlc
and mine for all the dlcs past and future

:)

Im looking into starting a long term group, for future games, and perhaps newer current ones. Games I have, sshd, pain, HVB, PJM, 1941, so if you want any of these, this group woudn't be for you.

pm me if your interested. I need a long term group because my account limit is nearing.

Flower (full game)

Slots Available: [1/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. Tortoice
3. V4oLDbOY
4. menikmati
5. EMPTY

Final Price: $2.37

One member dropped out, so we still have 1 gameshare available.

We are considering Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and maybe Fat Princess.

PM me.

wow. i havent logged in for 5 years. sup fellas. anyway im interested in burnout and flower. i have never done any gamesharing. not exactly sure how it goes but im lookin to get in on it. im honest and wouldn't rip anyone off. i don't have much to offer atm but would like to get wit a group.

[quote name='luke']wow. i havent logged in for 5 years. sup fellas. anyway im interested in burnout and flower. i have never done any gamesharing. not exactly sure how it goes but im lookin to get in on it. im honest and wouldn't rip anyone off. i don't have much to offer atm but would like to get wit a group.[/quote]well welcome back stranger, I'm sure alot has changed for ya:)
Private meeasge one of these guys:
"Burnout Paradise (The Game)

Slots Available: [3/5] ($20.00/$10.00/$6.68/$5.00/$4.00)
Members:

1) ohboy10451
2) Skylinersx
3) DAWG26
4)
5) "

p.s. not trying to step on helmets toes, just trying to help a friend that's in the group out. No hard feelings helmet?:cool:

Understandable. :D

Unfortunately, ohboy10451 handed over control of the group to me and merged with my current members, meaning.. just me. We picked up a fifth and we are all payed up except for one person. Game was purchased, just waiting for payment to distribute info.

Unless DAWG26 doesn't want to be part of the new group, whom I haven't heard from or received payment from since the merger, we are all full. If things don't work out though, since we did change the purchases with the merger, I'll get back to you.

[quote name='luke']wow. i havent logged in for 5 years. sup fellas. anyway im interested in burnout and flower. i have never done any gamesharing. not exactly sure how it goes but im lookin to get in on it. im honest and wouldn't rip anyone off. i don't have much to offer atm but would like to get wit a group.[/quote]

Luke, I PM'd you for our last slot with Flower.

[quote name='helmet']Understandable. :D

Unfortunately, ohboy10451 handed over control of the group to me and merged with my current members, meaning.. just me. We picked up a fifth and we are all payed up except for one person. Game was purchased, just waiting for payment to distribute info.

Unless DAWG26 doesn't want to be part of the new group, whom I haven't heard from or received payment from since the merger, we are all full. If things don't work out though, since we did change the purchases with the merger, I'll get back to you.[/quote]

Payment made. Im still in! :lol:

Long term Group is almost full!
Initial Investment will be $22!

1. ChoCoBoI~Ratchet and Clank: Q4B
2. Bobsumisu: still to select
3. zander1123: still to select
4. pending spot
5. pending spot

PM me if you're interested. Do it quick cause the spots will probably fill up by tonight! I will be asking for payment via PayPal for commitment :p

Starting PSN group for LBP DLC, Burnout DLC, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and Fat Princess and future purchases

1/5 Slots Filled

Each for $22. I have 4 open slots. First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal or PSN card $20 should do. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase. I already have Burnout and alot of LBP DLC also SSF2T HD.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account or PSN card. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
PSN Games and Add Ons on the Account Download List
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
  • PixelJunk™ Monster Full Game
  • Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1
  • Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
  • Dead Space™ Obsidian Suit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ PATAPON™ Costume Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ St. Patrick's Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ GroundHog Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Chinese New Year Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Guile of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ryu of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ LocoRoco™ Costumes
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Festive Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Hat and Beard Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Coat and Trousers Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Penguin Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Gorilla Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Shark Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Frog Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Turkey Head Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Spaceman Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Halloween Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Stickers
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Medusa Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Minotaur Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume

Last edited by a moderator:
ISOFAN: please put you long-ass message in a spoiler. like so: (no reason to click CAGs)

1/5 Slots Filled

Each for $22. I have 4 open slots. First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal or PSN card $20 should do. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase. I already have Burnout and alot of LBP DLC also SSF2T HD.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account or PSN card. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
see. no reason to post your long message on everypage. It's just more clutter. Sorry for giving ya a hard time. I'm actually trying to help you out this time. And the reason no one is 'jumping' on your deal
most come here to start a new group and vote on new content. What your offering is content already picked out by you, looking to be compensated. Yes since reducing the price it is a better deal, I'll give you that. But if your looking for something longterm maybe you should look into joining some one elses group or starting off fresh. You may have better luck.

[quote name='shadowkast']ISOFAN: please put you long-ass message in a spoiler. like so: (no reason to click CAGs)

1/5 Slots Filled

iconps3.gif
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
see. no reason to post your long message on everypage. It's just more clutter. Sorry for giving ya a hard time. I'm actually trying to help you out this time. And the reason no one is 'jumping' on your deal
most come here to start a new group and vote on new content. What your offering is content already picked out by you, looking to be compensated. Yes since reducing the price it is a better deal, I'll give you that. But if your looking for something longterm maybe you should look into joining some one elses group or starting off fresh. You may have better luck.
[/quote]

sorry done

[quote name='luke']wow. i havent logged in for 5 years. sup fellas. anyway im interested in burnout and flower. i have never done any gamesharing. not exactly sure how it goes but im lookin to get in on it. im honest and wouldn't rip anyone off. i don't have much to offer atm but would like to get wit a group.[/quote]

Luke check your second PM I sent you, please reply by tonight.

thanks

Who wants to start a DLC group for Burnout, past and future?
Total $54, is like $11 each without the Island add on which we will get in future

Ill start list:
1-Morphine
2-
3-
4-
5-

Please only serious users

We got one more for our Long-term group!

$22 for initial investment! Basically when you join, you will select one game of your choice. And the remainder of the money will be used to vote on 3 other games as a group.

2. Bobsumisu: still to select
3. zander1123: still to select
4. optimusprime8062: still to select
5. Open spot!

PM me if you want in. The last spot emptied when DAWG26 got back with his old group I think. Looking for freshmeat! Please keep in mind that I do not have iTrader credit, but I am still a very friendly and organized person on this.

[quote name='Morphine']Who wants to start a DLC group for Burnout, past and future?
Total $54, is like $11 each without the Island add on which we will get in future

Ill start list:
1-Morphine
2-
3-
4-
5-

Please only serious users[/QUOTE]

BX STAND UP!!!

[quote name='decon']Luke check your second PM I sent you, please reply by tonight.

thanks[/QUOTE]

got it. pm'd u back.

We got one more for our Long-term group!

$22 for initial investment! Basically when you join, you will select one game of your choice. And the remainder of the money will be used to vote on 3 other games as a group.

2. Bobsumisu: Super Puzzle Fighter HD
3. zander1123: Pixel Junk Monsters
4. optimusprime8062: Burnout Paradise (no DLC...unless we all vote yes on that)
5. Open spot!

PM me if you want in. The last spot emptied when DAWG26 got back with his old group I think. Looking for freshmeat! Please keep in mind that I do not have iTrader credit, but I am still a very friendly and organized person on this.

I just bought Dark Mist on a Hong Kong account, and had enough for the game and expansion and almost enough for Crystal Defenders. Would anyone like to trade one for one? Let me know.

[quote name='decon']Sounds like a plan. Fat Princess of any interest to you?[/quote]

hey decon sent you some pms. Fat Princess is definitely on my list as well.

Flower (full game)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. V4oLDbOY
3. Tortoice
4. luke
5. menikmati

Final Price: $2.37

Group Full! (Talk about hard work, 3 people changed their minds and added new ones) Game downloaded!

FAT PRINCESS (full game) Release Date: Q3 2009

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Fat_Princess

Slots Available: [0/5] ($??/$??/$??/$??/$??)

1. decon
2. Tortoice
3. menikmati
4. luke
5. V4oLDbOY

Final Price: $?? To Be Announced

Waitlist:
1. frombrknwings
2. HustlerKid

Let me know if you want to be on the waitlist, at least this way 5 on a waitlist could be a full second group!

[quote name='HustlerKid']Damn.........well if someone drops out decon i'll join.[/quote]

yea i'm trying to get a group for that and mvc2

LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Costumes will be voted on

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Anybody got Guitar Hero DLC Metallica-Death Magnetic full album? I'll offer up SSFIIHD and Burnout Paradise shares. I'll also consider other trades if you're interested in my games...

Looking for people to join together for a LONG TERM PS1 group and also LONG TERM for the new classic systems to be announced at E3. I am already in a long term PSN group that we purchase every single PSN game and DLC for them + more, so not looking for anything of that sort, just CLASSIC titles like PS1 games and of course, whatever gets announced at E3 (I expect Saturn/Dreamcast ports at the least). Only looking for long term, and we all vote on what gets purchased. PM me if interested.

In short:

LONG TERM!!
PS1 + Other classics only, NO PSN/FULL RETAIL/DLC!
NO FLAKES!!!!

[quote name='blitz6speed']Looking for people to join together for a LONG TERM PS1 group and also LONG TERM for the new classic systems to be announced at E3. I am already in a long term PSN group that we purchase every single PSN game and DLC for them + more, so not looking for anything of that sort, just CLASSIC titles like PS1 games and of course, whatever gets announced at E3 (I expect Saturn/Dreamcast ports at the least). Only looking for long term, and we all vote on what gets purchased. PM me if interested.

In short:

LONG TERM!!
PS1 + Other classics only, NO PSN/FULL RETAIL/DLC!
NO FLAKES!!!![/quote]

Hey blitz6speed I would be interested in getting some classics. Sign me up

[quote name='MatiasB']Hey, is someone willing to gameshare the infamous demo with me?[/quote]
i will if your online now, cause i got to go soon

[quote name='drobaby']i will if your online now, cause i got to go soon[/quote]
Any chance I could get a share from you? I can get online right now.

LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Costumes will be voted on

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451

Final Price:

PM me for more info

I would like if anyone could share an Infamous demo code with me, the game does look amazing and Im sure it will be good to play over and over!

[quote name='Breakpoint']I would like if anyone could share an Infamous demo code with me, the game does look amazing and Im sure it will be good to play over and over![/quote]
its nice it has free roam and like 4 missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back