CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have 2 slot for resident evil 5 versus add on (ps3) i take paypal and i have smackdown vs raw 2009 roster update #1 and #2 i take paypal also interessed pm me thx have a nice day

Hey , I might get warhawk voucher code for PSN. IT has to be used on Italian PSN, but that shouldn't be a problem. If someone is interested pm me with your offers

Looking for more people to join long-term rock band DLC group, so far it's
1. Cheapass24 (me)
2. alucard454
3. HustlerKid
4. Cow_Tipper
5. open slot

We will be voting on whatever DLC people are interested in, and hopefully we will get most of the DLC out, and also upcoming DLC. PM me if you have any questions or are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Costumes will be voted on

Slots Available: [2/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke

Final Price:

PM me for more info

[quote name='ohboy10451']LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451

Final Price:

PM me for more info[/quote]

I'd be interested in joining in if you can get a couple more people in on it as well.

[quote name='ohboy10451']LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE

Final Price:

PM me for more info[/QUOTE]

ohboy i'd b interested to if you can get 5.

Looking for a burnout group and/or ps1 games....pm me

thanks!

[edit] also, i have quite a few games if anyone is interested in trading/sharing...looking for the sf costumes in particular

Flow, Lemmings, Pain (base game, with the freebies, nurse, cheerleader), grand turismo hd concept, noby noby boy, mortal kombat 2, tekken 5 (base), Burnout Paradise (base), flower, street fighter 4 costume packs 1 and 2, smackdown 2k9 roster updates 1 and 2

again, pm me

[quote name='Morphine']Who wants to start a DLC group for Burnout, past and future?
Total $54, is like $11 each without the Island add on which we will get in future

Ill start list:
1-Morphine
2-
3-
4-
5-

Please only serious users[/quote]

Sent you a PM, any chance you still have two openings in this group?

Burnout DLC group, past and future
Total $54, is like $11 each without the Island add on which we will get in future

List: Empty Slots (2/5)
1-Morphine
2-brett2007
3-drbs-nemo
4-
5-

Please only serious users

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke

Final Price:

PM me for more info

I might get warhawk or wipeout HD voucher code for PSN. IT has to bused on Italian PSN, but that shouldn't be a problem. And you get the whole game, not jus one share. If someone is interested pm me with your offer

[quote name='Morphine']Burnout DLC group, past and future

1-Morphine
2-brett2007
3-DantheApe
4-
5-

I'm serious and i would love to join a serious group. I'm open to suggestions in the group, so it's all good as long as i'm not the leader of the pack :lol:

Just one question (i didn't read pages before this), this Burnout group included the actual Burnout game correct? Because i don't have the game... and i want everything (i don't have anything yet), including the future add-ons.

If YES, please add me to the group, it's an honor to be on that list :)

Helmet, i would love to join your group, but alas, looks like i'm too late. Morphine, thanks in advance!

Does this still work? My friend, my sister, and myself were sharing each others accounts, now we can no longer use/play the games the other ID's have purchased.

[quote name='TheAstroCreep']Does this still work? My friend, my sister, and myself were sharing each others accounts, now we can no longer use/play the games the other ID's have purchased.[/quote]

I don't what's your situation, but looks like you're ignoring the first rule of game sharing... The games purchased under one ID can only be shared up to four other PS3 (not counting the originator's PS3, total is five PS3).

If that's not the case, then check if someone (or you) accidentally "unregistered" or even deleted one of the ID's from your PS3. Deleting the ID will not allow you to play games under that ID. However, deleting an ID will not free up a sharing slot.

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Originally Posted by Morphine
Burnout DLC group, past and future

1-Morphine
2-brett2007
3-DantheApe
4-
5-

Please only serious users

Nevermind...I thought this was for the game and DLC - not just DLC...turns out it isn't, so I'm out. Thanks to Brett2007 for clearing that up.

[quote name='Serpentor']I'm serious and i would love to join a serious group. I'm open to suggestions in the group, so it's all good as long as i'm not the leader of the pack :lol:

Just one question (i didn't read pages before this), this Burnout group included the actual Burnout game correct? Because i don't have the game... and i want everything (i don't have anything yet), including the future add-ons.

If YES, please add me to the group, it's an honor to be on that list :)

Helmet, i would love to join your group, but alas, looks like i'm too late. Morphine, thanks in advance![/quote]

I already asked Morphine and his group is ONLY for the DLC. The game itself would be an additional $20 on top of all that. or $4 per person, but when I asked, Morphine wasn't interested in purchasing the game itself, just the DLC.

[quote name='brett2007']I already asked Morphine and his group is ONLY for the DLC. The game itself would be an additional $20 on top of all that. or $4 per person, but when I asked, Morphine wasn't interested in purchasing the game itself, just the DLC.[/quote]

oh well, that's no good for me then since i don't have the game, duh...

So, is there a group for Burnout (game and DLCs)? Count me in if there's one.

[quote name='Morphine']Burnout DLC group, past and future

List: Empty Slots (1/5)
1-Morphine
2-brett2007
3-drbs-nemo
4-fmills15
5-

Only one empty slot left :)

[quote name='brett2007']I already asked Morphine and his group is ONLY for the DLC. The game itself would be an additional $20 on top of all that. or $4 per person, but when I asked, Morphine wasn't interested in purchasing the game itself, just the DLC.[/quote]

Is Ok we can do the game also, as everyone is interested, I don't mind adding $4 more, just let me know, new total will be $74, like $15 each

1-Morphine
2-brett2007
3-drbs-nemo
4-
5-

[quote name='Morphine']Is Ok we can do the game also, as everyone is interested, I don't mind adding $4 more, just let me know, new total will be $74, like $15 each[/quote]

That would be fine with both drbs-nemo and myself.
Serpentor, jump on this so we can get our fifth. ;-)

If you're including the game also I'll get in on the burnout group :D

Edit: Serpentor asked to join before me so it's only fair to give him first dibs.

Street Fighter® IV Alternate Costume Pack (All Costumes)

Slots Available: [2/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. decon
Serpentor
3. jterp

Final PayPal Price: $2.88 (5 people)

Fine I'll slim it down

Im interested in some MvsC2, COD WaW, and RE5 DLC. Willing to join the line and pay my way

[quote name='kube00']Im interested in some MvsC2, COD WaW, RE5, and maybe some fat Princess, Pain, and Bionic Commando[/QUOTE]

You and every1 else buddy

[quote name='brett2007']That would be fine with both drbs-nemo and myself.
Serpentor, jump on this so we can get our fifth. ;-)[/quote]

Yeap, $15 for the 5th slot with the Burnout game, i'm in fellas :)

So, shall we close the group and start paying? Sorry COLDFIRE...

[quote name='decon']Street Fighter® IV Alternate Costume Pack

Slots Available: [4/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. decon

[/quote]

Just a quick question, that's all the costumes as of now correct? If yes, put me down for #2, thanks!

[quote name='Serpentor']Just a quick question, that's all the costumes as of now correct? If yes, put me down for #2, thanks![/quote]

Yup that's all of the costumes. Adding your name.

[quote name='decon']Yup that's all of the costumes. Adding your name.[/quote]

Cool thanks and i don't mind any future SFIV DLCs, so keep that option open :)

Street Fighter® IV Alternate Costume Pack (All Costumes)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. decon
Serpentor
3. jterp
DantheApe
5. ohvermie

GROUP IS FULL!

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Hey guys i have burnout paradise, nhl aracade and smackdown vs raw 2009 update roster #1 and #2 interessed plz pm me i bought them in ps store if you are interessed pm me thx

Ok, so we have a final list:
1. Morphine
2. Brett2007
3. drbs-nemo
4. Serpentor
5. Coldfire or aaronmills, whoever answers pm first

[quote name='Morphine']Ok, so we have a final list:
1. Morphine
2. Brett2007
3. drbs-nemo
4. Serpentor
5. Coldfire or aaronmills, whoever answers pm first[/QUOTE]

I don't see a PM yet, but I'll fill the 5th spot, Morphine.

I want to joing a long term Rock Band group! LOng story about my old group.

MY ps3 died, so instead of getting it fixed for $150 with no warranty, I bought a new one. Sony will not deactivte my broken system. So now i cant acess my rb dlc:(

Anyway I want to join a long term Rock Band Group! I love all types of music.

If I did a Gameshare group with 4 people.

Then did another game with 4 DIFFERENT people using the same account, is that possible?

I have
Burn Zombie Burn
Pixel Junk Monsters
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
and some DLC
Maybe we could be game share buddies. I buy new games pretty frequently and we will just share games. Pm me please!

[quote name='decon']If I did a Gameshare group with 4 people.

Then did another game with 4 DIFFERENT people using the same account, is that possible?

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, only five to an account, not just a game.

Looking to get a group together to gameshare with Street Fighter and other Fighting games (KOF/Blazblue add-ons maybe) themed group together.

First Purchase will be:

Street Fighter 4 Costume Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter
Street Fighter Alpha or LBP SF Costume Pack.

So far we have 3 people, looking to get two more. The above items comes out to just under $50, so the initial deposit would be $10.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174965&page=207

[quote name='redmodel']Looking to get a group together to gameshare with Street Fighter and other Fighting games (KOF/Blazblue add-ons maybe) themed group together.

So far we have 3 people, looking to get two more. The above items comes out to just under $50, so the initial deposit would be $10.

[/QUOTE]

Really interested, unfortunately I've already got all the costumes and SSF2HD, but a serious dedicated group for fighting games would be great. Already got BlazBlue and KOF on preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back