CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a group of 4 for the Valk Chron DLC, need a 5th. Trying to get this done while theyre on sale for 40% off. (think its like 2$ a person for all 3 dlcs)

Send me a message if interested[

Just need one more

[quote name='radrodant']I would prefer not to take lead.[/QUOTE]

Haha how about we nominate you johnnyrocker360. You have the most and highest trader ratings. Once we get 2 more, we can all send you the money first and then you can set it up? I mean if worse comes to worse, I can try to do it, but yeah I'd have to look into how it all works. Plus the 2nd DLC isn't out yet right? So we have to look at how much each person would have to put in.

looks like it won't be out for PS3 until next week. so we can wait until then or we can do the Dr. Ned one and then use that same account and put mad moxxi on it next week. that is if we get 2 more people on this.

I have the following shares up for sale:

Flower $2
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2

Also, I am interested in buying a Ratchet and Clank share. Apparently I missed out something and I want a second shot at it.

Secondly, I was wondering if any of the CAGs involved in my Bioshock DLC share can PM me please.

Looking for a long term gameshare. Prefer mostly recent and future games. Megiddo_CAG if you end up with another open spot let me know, kinda sounds like something that might work for me. I have Fat Princess, Flower, and all the LBP DLC but I'm not against going in on stuff I have already depending on how much there is.

Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me
Have some people interested! We have no slots open. We will add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog
3. dcm1602
4. shiroi kumo
5. Banjora

Will post back if any slots get open

Metal Gear Solid - 9.99
Resident Evil (3 of them) 9.99 + 5.99+ 5.99 = 21.97
Silent Hill - 5.99
Twisted Metal 2 - 5.99

Divided by 5 = 8.79

I am not sure what happened to the group but lets try again. Seems that people cant buy shares and can only buy one, etc.
Well, i figured i take bandicoot, spyro, and FF VII. :cry:

I am really looking forward for these games.

Anyone want to start this GameShare based on those games? i also cant host.

4 - cRodz

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Is there any way to tell how many PS3s a game has been activated on?[/QUOTE]

It's not the game that's activated, it's the account. If 5 people are on the account already, they're all activated.

[quote name='cRodz']Metal Gear Solid - 9.99
Resident Evil (3 of them) 9.99 + 5.99+ 5.99 = 21.97
Silent Hill - 5.99
Twisted Metal 2 - 5.99

Divided by 5 = 8.79

I am not sure what happened to the group but lets try again. Seems that people cant buy shares and can only buy one, etc.
Well, i figured i take bandicoot, spyro, and FF VII. :cry:

I am really looking forward for these games.

Anyone want to start this GameShare based on those games? i also cant host.

4 - cRodz
5[/QUOTE]

well i preffered more games but im most worried about resi1-3 and silent hill so id like a slot on this if no one comes forrward and leads in our other group, i cant lead beacse we dont get all the ps1 games in europe

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i want to do the psone gameshare but i really don't want to host. my internet connection is really fucking slow for being cable.[/QUOTE]

Actually, hosting refers to a) Creating the PSN account b) Putting hte funds in the account c) Purchasing the games and d) Providing access to the members of the group. So no need to worry about your internet connection being slow

On a different topic:

I'm selling a share on the following items:
Pain
Pain Smack Pack
Killzone 2 Map Bundle
Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island

Valkyria Chronicles™ Selveria's Mission
Valkyria Chronicles™ Edy's Mission
Valkyria Chronicles™ Hard EX Mode
LBP Dynamic Theme

All on the same PSN account. The share goes for 6.50, please PM me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='erequena']Actually, hosting refers to a) Creating the PSN account b) Putting hte funds in the account c) Purchasing the games and d) Providing access to the members of the group. So no need to worry about your internet connection being slow

[/QUOTE]

cool thanks for letting me know that. i feel like an idiot now. oh well.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']ok so we got for BOTH borderlands dlc who are interested:

1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant

need TWO people for this group
[/QUOTE]

anyone interested?

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']still need two more people for bordlerlands dlc. *NOTE* This is for both DLC packages. We can get Zombie Island before the other dlc comes out or we can get both at the same time.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with waiting until next week. We need 2 people anyways.

I'm finally onto the PS3 scene and was wondering if I can join any shares for Little BigPlanet DLC. Also, I'm open to other shares since I don't have anything else downloaded other than games for the Eye camera. Just PM.

Looking to do a Burnout DLC group. This would be for Big Surf Island, Cops and Robbers, Boost Specials, Toy Car Collection, Legendary Cars, and Time Savers. $56.94 total
11.39 per person

1. J Bling Blang

pm me if interested.

[quote name='Waynetid']Anyone with a group for Pixel Junk Shooter and Battlefield?[/QUOTE]

I am interested in Pixel Junk Shooter too, maybe we can start a group.

[quote name='cytmike']I am interested in Pixel Junk Shooter too, maybe we can start a group.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for Battlefield + PJS.

I'm surprised nobody wants such manly PSone games. If it had the name final $$$$$$ry I'm sure people would want it ;)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I have the following shares up for sale:

Flower $2
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2

Also, I am interested in buying a Ratchet and Clank share. Apparently I missed out something and I want a second shot at it.

Secondly, I was wondering if any of the CAGs involved in my Bioshock DLC share can PM me please.[/QUOTE]

Re-posting the above.

[quote name='Waynetid']Anyone with a group for Pixel Junk Shooter and Battlefield?[/QUOTE]

i'd like 2 shares if nobody minds for battlefield.

Looking for a share in any 'must have' PSN titles, I just got a PS3. If you already have the games, I'm willing to pay for a share of them. I'm looking for pixel junk games, fat princess... anything else that's great on PSN, not really familular with all the titles yet. Drop me a PM if we can work something out!

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']ok so we got for BOTH borderlands dlc who are interested:

1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant

still need 2 more people[/QUOTE]

anyone else interested?

[quote name='anawrot']I'll take lead on the Battlefield 1943 and PixelJunk Shooter group.

$5 per slot.

1 - anawrot
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -[/QUOTE]
I would like to join, If the group is filled before the offer for Battlefield ends (I think its still going on), both Pixel Junk Shooter and Battlefield should cost around $20-21.

Ah, good point, I didn't realize it was on sale. So that makes it $4 per slot for Battlefield 1943 and PixelJunk Shooter. I'm planning on buying them before we get a full 5 members (perhaps this evening), so you shouldn't be waiting too long Waynetid.

1 - anawrot
2 - Waynetid
3 -
4 -
5 -

[quote name='Bluntsly']Looking for a share in any 'must have' PSN titles, I just got a PS3. If you already have the games, I'm willing to pay for a share of them. I'm looking for pixel junk games, fat princess... anything else that's great on PSN, not really familular with all the titles yet. Drop me a PM if we can work something out![/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat here. Looking for the same and willing to invest a little monthly if needed.

Can someone explain the $ per slot thing going on here?

Are people actually selling a gameshare for a game they already have? How does that even work (since it wouldn't be a lasting group for any period of time really) and doesn't that seem to go against the whole premise?

Anyways I have a handful of older stuff (PXJ Monster/Eden, Echochrome, Flower, COD: Classic), probably stuff people already all have, I'm mainly looking for Ratchet: Quest for Booty, PixelJunk Shooter, and future DLC for MW2.

[quote name='anawrot']Ah, good point, I didn't realize it was on sale. So that makes it $4 per slot for Battlefield 1943 and PixelJunk Shooter. I'm planning on buying them before we get a full 5 members (perhaps this evening), so you shouldn't be waiting too long Waynetid.

1 - anawrot
2 - Waynetid
3 -
4 -
5 -[/QUOTE]

Count me in too.

Never done this before, but I have a few PSN games.

Have BF1943, Shatter, FFVIII, Fat Princess, Frogger, and Zombie Apocalypse and I want Pixeljunk Shooter.

Anyone else interest in Valkryia Chronicles DLC ?

While on sale think it comes to 1.80 per person for all 3, pretty solid deal

[quote name='cytmike']Count me in too.[/QUOTE]

Here's the BF1943 and PixelJunk Shooter list:

1 - anawrot
2 - Waynetid
3 - cytmike
4 -
5 -

[quote name='anawrot']Here's the BF1943 and PixelJunk Shooter list:
1 - anawrot
2 - Waynetid
3 - cytmike
4 -
5 -[/QUOTE]

I've got 3 spots left on BF1943. If one of you guys buys PJS, you are welcomed to the spots.

I still need a member to join our long share group we have one spot left and we have downloaded Battle Fantasia, Everyday Shooter, Puzzleaddon, and Burn Zombie burn.

its 11.25 to join you can PM me or preferable Nirron because he is selling his Share. Thanks again!

ok so we got for BOTH borderlands dlc who are interested:

$4 a share
1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant
4. strikezero
5. frombrknwings (mad moxxi only $2 share)

need 1 person for the zombie island dlc. $2 share

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in the Borderlands DLC. My PSN is BankaiBeech
1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant
4. BankaiBeech

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back