CAG PSN Gaming Group (Up and running!!)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've been sloppy as fuck with tekken over the past few weeks, but I'll bring my A game to the table for you guys. I'm just wondering what people here consider themselves in the game vs actual competitive play. I know I can't and don't want to put myself at the top, because I know I am not superb at this, but I can easily discern who knows their stuff and who dosn't when it comes to tekken. please put up a good fight ;)[/QUOTE]

I am pretty average myself at the game, as I can hold my own in a fight. I don't consider myself a god, but also don't consider myself a newbie either. I played it on Psp all the time when I had it hopefully my skills continue onto the PS3. :D

I can do this, but my game time will be split between PSN and XBL. Right now I just have Resistance, but I may go ahead and purchase Calling All Cars.

I have a headset.

Edit: Bought CAC. Sign me up.

OP you need to update the main page. I also just bought Tekken DR so I'll also have that when it goes online. No headset here, may get one down the road though if it's that important to some of you.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']OP you need to update the main page. I also just bought Tekken DR so I'll also have that when it goes online. No headset here, may get one down the road though if it's that important to some of you.[/QUOTE]

future warhawk blu ray owners like myself shouldn't have a problem.

I just got a PS3, only got Ninja Gaiden right now, but I can not wait until Unreal 3 comes out.

Name: Othergods

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've been sloppy as fuck with tekken over the past few weeks, but I'll bring my A game to the table for you guys. I'm just wondering what people here consider themselves in the game vs actual competitive play. I know I can't and don't want to put myself at the top, because I know I am not superb at this, but I can easily discern who knows their stuff and who dosn't when it comes to tekken. please put up a good fight ;)[/QUOTE]

I still struggle with jinpachi and some high ranked ghosts. plus, I mostly win because the AI is stupid, if that gives you an idea ;)

[quote name='Apossum']I still struggle with jinpachi and some high ranked ghosts. plus, I mostly win because the AI is stupid, if that gives you an idea ;)[/QUOTE]

sometimes its best just to use the training mode, cause fighting the computer makes you weaker against live opponents [well at least it does that to me] Its really all about execution, being able to pull off a variety of combos, and being comfortable with your character.

[quote name='Thomas96']sometimes its best just to use the training mode, cause fighting the computer makes you weaker against live opponents [well at least it does that to me] Its really all about execution, being able to pull off a variety of combos, and being comfortable with your character.[/QUOTE]

I took my character out to the park, had a dinner at a French bistro, and spooned for hours after meaningful hours of erotic play....??????????????????

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I took my character out to the park, had a dinner at a French bistro, and spooned for hours after meaningful hours of erotic play....??????????????????[/quote]

I'm really glad I didn't bother to read the quoted text. It made this part so much better.

Yep, I'm definitely picking up a PS3 sometime this weekend.

However, I'm already on PSN via my Dad's PS3. Account name: Vertrucio

Add me to your friends lists, I'm willing to play any time you see me on.

So yeah I expect I'm getting my PS3 this weekend. I really want F1 Racing so maybe we can get some of that going this Sunday.

MSUHitman = MSUHitman

I can currently play Resistance, Motorstorm, or Calling All Cars. I will probably get Warhawk and Socom when they come out.

I really, really hope whatever that developer that is doing Socom isn't putting out a piece of garbage. I read this interview on the playstation.com forums with one of the developers and he sounds very convicing but the videos we all saw just looked like a laggy piece of garbage.

[quote name='nyprimus4']So yeah I expect I'm getting my PS3 this weekend. I really want F1 Racing so maybe we can get some of that going this Sunday.[/QUOTE]Awesome, F1 rocks. I really like that game.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I took my character out to the park, had a dinner at a French bistro, and spooned for hours after meaningful hours of erotic play....??????????????????[/QUOTE]

you're going to be my first online victory!

I currently own Resistance and Super Stardust HD.

I already ordered Warhawk so I will be playing that when it launches.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']I'll be your second. ;) See you in Tekken indeed.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you... were you the one who kept kicking my ass in Mortal Kombat.. I need to start training.. ... to da DOJO!!

[quote name='Thomas96']I don't know about you... were you the one who kept kicking my ass in Mortal Kombat.. I need to start training.. ... to da DOJO!![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ;) I'm really rusty in Tekken though and wont be back on my A game for quiet some time. I have been practicing every night though so I hope to be at least a decent competitor.

OP updated and edited with up to date player list, a nice banner I just made in Photoshop CS2 and some more coming attractions.

You can add me to the list... I only have a couple of sports games and haven't downloaded any PSN yet but am looking to. Right now the games I have are MLB 07 and NCAA Football 08. PSN ID Chitown021

Kinda late to the party, but my PSN is Inf^Shini.

I'm currently the CAG clan leader for Resistance and I also have The Darkness.

Soon enough I'll pick up Rainbow Six and get Tekken DR as well. Is Tekken online already?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Kinda late to the party, but my PSN is Inf^Shini.

I'm currently the CAG clan leader for Resistance and I also have The Darkness.

Soon enough I'll pick up Rainbow Six and get Tekken DR as well. Is Tekken online already?[/QUOTE]

roughly either this week or next week with next week being more likely.

Vinomen (Please Add me my list is quite lonely)

Games:
Resistance
Motorstorm
NCAA College Hoops 2k7
MLB 07 The Show

Calling All Cars

nyprimus4 got your friend request disregard my message ha ha. Also I just picked up the darkness so I can battle online with that as well. Here is my list update it in the OP:

Resistance
R6:Vegas
The Darkness

Psn:

Tekken DR

Also any time works for me, I live in O.H so eastern time is what I'd be going by. I am off tomorrow so if anyone wants to play Resistance or what not I'm down. Message me on Psn rather then here.

We can skip mondays until the 2008 sports game come out, at which point we can start leagues/tournaments. Tuesday night Resistance should be intense though.

You can sign me up! Atm, I have Resistance, R6:V, and StarDust

I will also have Tekken and Warhawk when they are released as well.

PSN = Darknyss

nyprimus4, you can take Full Auto 2 off my list because I traded it in to Gamestop last weekend because it sucks.

Inf_Shini, hopefully I can get a clan invite tomorrow because I'm going to be online and hope to see some of you on. What time have you all decided on?

[quote name='cdeener']nyprimus4, you can take Full Auto 2 off my list because I traded it in to Gamestop last weekend because it sucks.

Inf_Shini, hopefully I can get a clan invite tomorrow because I'm going to be online and hope to see some of you on. What time have you all decided on?[/quote]

Your Player name for Resistance is Cuta1 right? I'll be sure to send you an invite tomorrow. Sorry about that, haven't had much time for resistance lately.

I think it's been decided on Wednesday and Thursday nights, although I'd like weekends as well, but we'll see how that goes.

Tuesday night is a bad night for me >.>

I'll play Resistance tonight.

So is there gonna be a CAG with password game going on or what?
Someone set this up please.

bread's done
Back